NCASS Reviews

of reviewers recommend NCASS
Courier, Own Driver, Postal Service
Read NCASS Reviews

Tell us how NCASS made you happy
Would you like to add photos or videos?
NCASS 5 star review on 27th March 2020
Paul Molins. The Real Meat Sausage Company
NCASS 5 star review on 23rd December 2019
Matt
More Photos & Videos
I have been with Ncass now for 5 years and every time, they have been very professional and knowledgable. My goto partner for any business, HR and training needs. Leo’s Coffee Shop
Ncass are wonderful very helpful regards paper work . Been with them for many years now. Will continue to be with ncass in the future.
NCASS 5 star review on 22nd May 2019
What has NCASS ever done for me?
Apart from helping to set my business up to T.
What use is their Due Diligence framework?
Apart from providing assurance of my work.
What is the point of their risk assessment templates?
Apart from making sure hazards are identified and controlled at our fetes.
What value is their health and safety training?
Apart from keeping my staff from mis-behaving!
What does NCASS do for quality caterers, like me and you?
Apart from supporting us through and through.
I'm only a member because it's a condition of one of the events I'm doing, paying so much money for so little..
The document page is first class and the main reason I renewed. Certificate system very useful and helpful.
Great customer service, always helpful and always on hand to answer any questions. Fantastic service and exactly what the industry needs as its backbone.
We love you NCASS x
very professional polite catering association very helpful for trader who start for the first time the catering business.
NCASS 5 star review on 6th February 2019
Over the past ten years, NCASS have always been a great help to Chapati Man. All catering traders should be members and Chapati Man is proud to be one.
NCASS 5 star review on 29th April 2018
Having a go to person the same one every time is exceptionally good as they have lots of knowledge about different things linked to being a food provider. Moreover, the training process they offer is excellent along with their other offers is second to none. Although, the outlay of the cost is expensive when you are first setting up the advice they provide throughout your journey and beyond is superb, I would recommend them to anyone who is thinking of this type of work along with established people.
They ask you the questions before you need to ask them yourself, they keep you on top of things you would forget
From the moment we contacted NCASS we knew we'd done the right thing. They helped us through the baffling maze of setting up our Bojaffles street food business - something we knew absolutely nothing about. All the difficult red tape was made so easy for us, and they gave us fantastic advice on equipment, safety and events.
We continue to get texts about events in the areas we chose, and NCASS are an on-going source of support and sound advice. We cannot recommend them highly enough, and suggest that anyone in this industry would do well to have them on board. They get the Bojaffles thumbs up!
NCASS 5 star review on 23rd August 2017
Always very helpful whenever I call. The due dilligence folder is a great resource to use, especially for a smaller scale business. I really like the way my EHO can access the documents too. Its good to know that the policies all conform to the necessary standards too.
I use the training with my staff (and the only bit I don't like is my photo on my certificates !)
The team make you feel like you are a friend not a customer.
Gentle persuasion to get things completed whilst knowing the pressure you are going through. Taking a genuine interest in how things are going and all the time practical advice is unending.
I don't think we would have been carrying on as a business without their support for the past 4 years.
Thank you guys- especially Nalae. You make us smile on the times we call.
Proud to be part of NCASS.
website is not very user friendly. I wish you guys would take it to the next step.. its to old fashioned.
They are on the ball and always keen to help you out. Very communicative. The new dashboard looks really good as well.
Have you ever tried to do all your Riskassesments and HACCAP from Scratch yourself? I did so I have nothing else to say then wow, and thanks :)
It's good to have an experienced partner when starting out in a new business. Many of the staff at NCASS are very knowledgable. It can be difficult to regularly get in touch with the most experienced members of staff, meaning I sometimes don't really get the answer I'm looking for. This is understandable as customer base grows. Overall NCASS are an invaluable resource for me.
For our company the access to training is brilliant.
Amazing service! Definitely a must for all food traders :)
It's a simple and easy process bringing everything we need under one umbrella. It's also reasonably priced.
NCASS 5 star review on 19th November 2016
NCASS have been invaluable in getting our mobile Prosecco van started, their webpage is easy to navigate and the advice they give is always useful.
NCASS 5 star review on 28th October 2016