NCASS Reviews

of reviewers recommend NCASS
Courier, Own Driver, Postal Service
Read NCASS Reviews

Tell us how NCASS made you happy
NCASS are generally a great service for food operators I have used previously over many years, had a little issue with a new account this time which I feel could have been resolved quickly and with less fuss, but this has now been resolved and their phone operators are all very professional and friendly.
Ncass have been useful in some ways but not decisively helping to secure work.
I LOVE NCASS - as a sole trader, they have created a family of like minded caterers for me - and understand the pros and cons of our business - BUT - we need more from them during COVID - a voice, contact, reassurance, ideas, stories - i have many ideas - earn the fee guys - start by letting us know how YOU are doing as a business??? THanks
Great documentation and systems but not responsive or helpful with individual help or good at hearing feedback and suggestions when we've given it
Hi Why can't I find allergen table/document by clicking from control panel.
It would really help us as a company if there were more benefits for mobile bar companies. Everything seems to be more aimed at caterers, particularly with the leads that come out, none of which apply to us. Could more be done for us bar companies? Thanks
Extremely good for keeping your health and safety training certificates and staff training paper work in order, extremely contactable, always willing to listen and try and help. However, not always able to give good advice that can be patronising and costly. Overall I’d say the fee was worth the paper work and due diligence so I have signed up for year 2 but that is as far as they can help from my experience.
I do not wish you to automatically renew my membership without a conversation. As you have put up the membership costs I need to question whether it is worth me being a member. Please call.
not very happy
Average - I didn't really see much benefit from it personally
Straightforward access to documents
sorts out the risk assessments and stuff like that
website is not very user friendly. I wish you guys would take it to the next step.. its to old fashioned.
to heard to work site
Making the the risk assessments easy to fill in for people who have never worked in catering before. There are lots of things we weren't happy with but this survey doesn't appear to ask that question...
Great document system which I never use and the booker related cashbook is brilliant! That's it. The event book is a complete waste of money. Oh and cheap certificates for my staff! Other than that.....
All abit complicated to do things now in ncass
NCASS is rated 4.85 based on 900 reviews