NCASS Reviews

of reviewers recommend NCASS
Courier, Own Driver, Postal Service
Read NCASS Reviews

Tell us how NCASS made you happy
Would you like to add photos or videos?
NCASS 5 star review on 27th March 2020
Paul Molins. The Real Meat Sausage Company
NCASS 5 star review on 23rd December 2019
Matt
More Photos & Videos
I have been with Ncass now for 5 years and every time, they have been very professional and knowledgable. My goto partner for any business, HR and training needs. Leo’s Coffee Shop
Great documentation and systems but not responsive or helpful with individual help or good at hearing feedback and suggestions when we've given it
Hi Why can't I find allergen table/document by clicking from control panel.
It would really help us as a company if there were more benefits for mobile bar companies. Everything seems to be more aimed at caterers, particularly with the leads that come out, none of which apply to us. Could more be done for us bar companies? Thanks
Extremely good for keeping your health and safety training certificates and staff training paper work in order, extremely contactable, always willing to listen and try and help. However, not always able to give good advice that can be patronising and costly. Overall I’d say the fee was worth the paper work and due diligence so I have signed up for year 2 but that is as far as they can help from my experience.
I do not wish you to automatically renew my membership without a conversation. As you have put up the membership costs I need to question whether it is worth me being a member. Please call.
not very happy
Average - I didn't really see much benefit from it personally
Straightforward access to documents
sorts out the risk assessments and stuff like that
website is not very user friendly. I wish you guys would take it to the next step.. its to old fashioned.
to heard to work site
Making the the risk assessments easy to fill in for people who have never worked in catering before. There are lots of things we weren't happy with but this survey doesn't appear to ask that question...
Great document system which I never use and the booker related cashbook is brilliant! That's it. The event book is a complete waste of money. Oh and cheap certificates for my staff! Other than that.....
All abit complicated to do things now in ncass
NCASS is rated 4.86 based on 781 reviews