NCASS Reviews

of reviewers recommend NCASS
Courier, Own Driver, Postal Service
Read NCASS Reviews

Tell us how NCASS made you happy
Ncass is particularly useful for start-ups, providing all the paperwork, training and advice in one dashboard. I re-joined this year as I shut down for most of 2020 for covid, and it has helped greatly in getting my old paperwork upto date for the new season. I have found their regular updates during covid extremely useful, with some invaluable information around regulation and funding.
You are good with your with details with covid changes. But with me living in Wales. It has not be up to date. Also it would been help if you as company to be in contact with me. To make sure if you could help me. I would like to know if I could claim any money. And which council would help me. Please
It’s great for all the paperwork and makes these things very easy. The work opps part we don’t use as much but we find people tend to not reply at all if they don’t want you.
The team always available and very helpful not forgetting so friendly
WELL INFORMED FROM NCASS PITY YOU CHANGE THE PERSON/COSTUMER MANAGER IS LOOKING AFTER ME/US OFTEN. WE LOOSING THE CONTACT AND JUST BECAME ... ANOTHER NUMBER FOR YOU, I THINK
Thank you for taking the time to speak to us yesterday and for your patience and understanding. The last 6 months have seen a number of changes in the way that we operate, but we are happy that you have always received the help and guidance you need from us during this time. Looking forward to hearing from you again soon, Alex.
NCASS are very good and their online training, pre-formatted diligence templates and access to advice is great. I live in the Scottish Highlands. My one criticism of NCASS Is that NCASS have no listings for gas engineers and electricians to the catering industry (a membership benefit includes access to service provider listings) for all of Scotland,(yet have excellent listing for all of England) and in my experience have a low presence in Scotland generally. As a result there are few leads and referrals from NCASS within Scotland and none (to date) within the Highlands. To NCASS's credit I have raised this as a concern previously and this has been reflected in my membership rate, which is appreciated. I feel this approach is fair at least until NCASS make further inroads in the Scottish Catering Industry and are able to provide a useful network as they do elsewhere. Do that, and they would rate a "Very Good". I have been impressed by the recent Covid 19 updates provided by NCASS and it is good to know that they have also been lobbying Government on behalf of members. I have also been pleased that NCASS are easy to get in touch with and helpful when we do.
Excellent if you run a food truck and your business comes from festivals or venues where food trucks are required. We run an event catering business, catering mostly weddings and significant birthday parties for 150 guests. There's a lot of overlap on H&S systems and general paperwork to keep the wheels on the bus turning, so a lot of peace of mind. Staff are really friendly and do go out of their way to answer questions or at least point you in the right direction.
Great organisation. Website could do with updating to make it more user friendly for members. I offer my services.
Ncass is a good company but my opinion if they will give more informations in about how to open a bussiness is more than appreciated.
NCASS has been a wonderful help with our paper work and in facilitating excellent inspection results. I would rate them 'very good' if we had ever been able to secure a booking with event holders through their website. Every application we've ever made has simply disappeared without reply.
Strengths - approachable team members, Daily logs, legisative 'stuff' Weakness - incomprehensible log on process for online learning, poor coverage in my area. for 'added value' access to events
Most helpful people i have come across. Nothing is too much.
Always friendly
great service always willing to help
Good customer service
NCASS covers almost all your needs. It is an indispensable tool if you are in the food business. It is almost the best value.
Great! Has made my life easier.
The due diligence system is worth the money alone. Also they advertise current opportunities but the apply online system seem to be a little flakey and I would suggest applying directly to the person instead. the elearning is poor quality.
The EHO like the whole process. It actually makes things easier and the red tape less. We have put our staff through the online training courses which gives them a feel good factor and gives the business a great reputation.
NCASS 4 star review on 19th April 2019
The document page is first class and the main reason I renewed. Certificate system very useful and helpful.
NCASS is rated 4.85 based on 900 reviews