NCASS Reviews

of reviewers recommend NCASS
Courier, Own Driver, Postal Service
Read NCASS Reviews

Tell us how NCASS made you happy
Would you like to add photos or videos?
NCASS 5 star review on 27th March 2020
Paul Molins. The Real Meat Sausage Company
NCASS 5 star review on 23rd December 2019
Matt
More Photos & Videos
I have been with Ncass now for 5 years and every time, they have been very professional and knowledgable. My goto partner for any business, HR and training needs. Leo’s Coffee Shop
Great organisation. Website could do with updating to make it more user friendly for members. I offer my services.
Ncass is a good company but my opinion if they will give more informations in about how to open a bussiness is more than appreciated.
NCASS has been a wonderful help with our paper work and in facilitating excellent inspection results. I would rate them 'very good' if we had ever been able to secure a booking with event holders through their website. Every application we've ever made has simply disappeared without reply.
Strengths - approachable team members,
Daily logs,
legisative 'stuff'
Weakness - incomprehensible log on process for online learning,
poor coverage in my area. for 'added value' access to events
Most helpful people i have come across.
Nothing is too much.
Always friendly
great service always willing to help
Good customer service
NCASS covers almost all your needs. It is an indispensable tool if you are in the food business. It is almost the best value.
Great! Has made my life easier.
The due diligence system is worth the money alone. Also they advertise current opportunities but the apply online system seem to be a little flakey and I would suggest applying directly to the person instead. the elearning is poor quality.
The EHO like the whole process. It actually makes things easier and the red tape less. We have put our staff through the online training courses which gives them a feel good factor and gives the business a great reputation.
NCASS 4 star review on 19th April 2019
The document page is first class and the main reason I renewed. Certificate system very useful and helpful.
Got back to me after a few phone calls I said to Ncass can I leave it for a couple of weeks to renew it and they were willing to wait they phoned me back on the day they said they were going to thank you very much for your help
NCASS 4 star review on 2nd February 2019
Helpful for anew business getting started.
The documentation is thorough and an excellent standard.
NCASS helps me ensure I’m up to date and on top of all legislation and industry changes
I find the website slightly hard to navigate and not particularly intuitive but it does contain everything you need.
The staff are super helpful and patient.
A great source of information and help
Have always been on hand if needed for advice and support. The membership is worth every penny and I hope to get even more from it as my business grows.
A solid source of advice and support and means we always know we're up to date on our vital paperwork.
the due diligence folder is good quality and easy to use, work opportunities section is good and the training packages available
NCASS 4 star review on 13th June 2018