NCASS Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend NCASS

Tell us how NCASS made you happy

Emma Lopez
"The practical and ongoing support that NCASS give my business saves me time, money and stress on many levels. As a small start-up company now in it's 8th year of trading, Idelica wouldn't have quite the level of professionalism it has today if it hadn't been for the benchmarks they provide to advise and inspire catering businesses to achieve more."
Dapper Dogs
"NCASS. Where to start? Literally a MASSIVE help in getting our food business up and running. Never too much trouble to spend some time with you on the phone, answering any questions you may have or if you're looking for a bit of advice. And the online portal is simple to use and super useful. NCASS also have a equipment arm of the business which we've used a number of times as well as having used their recommendations on gas engineers and insurance. NCASS? Love these guys! Sign up!"
"I have been with NCASS for 9 years and have always found them to be efficient, professional and very helpful. I always recommend them to everyone looking to start up in street food."
"A great source of information and help"
"Always there to help, staff super friendly, great work guys."
"I receive much help to run my Catering business from many years especially in legal documents"
"NCASS gives peace of mind that I’m operating a fully compliant unit and ensures I’m legally upto date with trading documents and forms. They offer advice on a whole number of industry related news and provide a platform from which to promote my business. In short, NCASS are like a safety net and seal of approval all in one and their name carries weight in the catering industry. Furthermore, they promote trusted and legitimate companies operating within the industry, associated with all things I might need in growing my business, across the board. I’ve always found my personal mentor most helpful and kind with realistic advice tailored to my business. I wouldn’t not be a member."
"I spoke to a member of Ncass called Naelah who is being a great help and is supporting me with achieveing my next steps finding my way through. These hard times and helping me understand how to move forward and understand how Ncass works and things I need to do. Thanks Nealah"
"Great help and make me feel safe that I have everything I need"
"Excellent documentation and regulatory support for catering businesses from small start ups to larger concerns. Phone support is excellent and the approved online training courses are easily accessed and of good quality for staff at all levels."
"Found the frameworks and due diligence system incredible helpful! Managed to get a 5/5 hygiene rating on my first visit and feel safe that NCASS has me covered :)"
"Particularly good for start-ups looking for guidance on food & hygiene certification."
"Great help"
"I don't know where I'd be without NCASS - probably bogged down in risk assessments. It saves so much time and also gives my business a great grounding in principles that allow us to trade safely and profitably."
"They give you the tools to be your own boss."
"If you are in the mobile catering business in the UK then NOT being a member of ncass would be like driving a car without a drivers licence."
"Amaizing and very helpful"
"NCASS is a great organisation always on hand to deal with any issues I have."
"Have always been on hand if needed for advice and support. The membership is worth every penny and I hope to get even more from it as my business grows."
"Always very helpful and knowledgable. The nice thing is you feel like they care!"
"Great quality of service....very friendly and helpful staff"
NCASS is rated 4.89 based on 594 reviews