NCASS Reviews

of reviewers recommend NCASS
Courier, Own Driver, Postal Service
Read NCASS Reviews

Tell us how NCASS made you happy
I have been with Ncass now for 5 years and every time, they have been very professional and knowledgable. My goto partner for any business, HR and training needs. Leo’s Coffee Shop
NCASS 5 star review on 6th February 2020
WELL INFORMED FROM NCASS

PITY YOU CHANGE THE PERSON/COSTUMER MANAGER IS LOOKING AFTER ME/US OFTEN. WE LOOSING THE CONTACT AND JUST BECAME ... ANOTHER NUMBER FOR YOU, I THINK
Thank you for taking the time to speak to us yesterday and for your patience and understanding. The last 6 months have seen a number of changes in the way that we operate, but we are happy that you have always received the help and guidance you need from us during this time. Looking forward to hearing from you again soon, Alex.
I haven't contacted you guys much over the year, butt when I did the response was clear, helpful, felt that it was personal and very good advice, the follow up calls were also important any and welcome, unfortunately I was one of the 5% and got nothing but I really do appreciate the time and effort that you guys spent trying to lobby the government to make the changes for us to survive, I've been very lucky and landed myself a very lucrative contract that was initially for a year, but here we are 5 weeks in, we have made such an impact that they want to extend the contract until the end of 2023 and will look for another 10 year contract after they build a purpose built Cafe / restaurant with us planning and running it, so my future is bright !!
Always been really helpful, have often been one of my first calls to check things on compliance, insurance, equipment training etc.
fantastic support. Everyone I have spoken to are amazing. Lots of industry knowledge.
I am starting my business from scratch, i have been apprehensive and a little nervous. NCASS have been incredible. Taking me through the steps and giving solid information to support me.
Norge Scouse
NCASS 5 star review on 28th September 2020
Have been with Ncass for many years , always helpful with our business especially during covid19
Fab as always
https://shrinke.me/streetfood01 be amazing street food .. :P
NCASS are amazing the help to support my non profit organisation by making sure we have the right qualifications in place to be compliant in all areas. We couldn't do what we do with them.
NCASS are amazing and our organisation is so grateful to the support from them. Mark and all the staff have been amazing supporting us grow as a organisation ensure our compliance is always on point.
Our projects would not be so successful if it wasn't for NCASS. We can't thank you enough.
Very helpful and super friendly.
Thank you.
Very good organisation. I recommend NCASS for any starting retail business, massive help and worth the money :)
very easy too join good service
perfect partner tool for your catering business
The folder we got to manage our whole health and safety HACCP EHO visits and training has been excellent and the Covid Certification has helped no end with event organisers and councils, l would have paid more for just the risk assessment
I thought been a member meant you’re part of the family that moreover I have paid for be in it.
I have shared 1hr over the phone Talking about what I have already shared by email but apart from an apology from the lady towards the misrepresentation in good faith of her colleague I am still waiting for a way out... or the so called help requested that an association like yours should have ( opening emergency doors by been in contact with other vital organisations and never been in the position to help a member ). Very disappointing that I still receive email for what I would have loved to be part of it like the British street food award or any other ...its best to sleep on it and forget... no one listening or helping as money before Hunan health as reached a very high bar...I guess is no longer even worth it to pay for it and that for you will be just another day, my members comes and goes.
Nationwide Catering Association just a fancy name that... I can carry on forever talking about the money paid to you to be in a position to be acknowledged and provide for my family but I think I will put the effort on the book I am writhing at least it makes my family and I happy... so long Ncass I thought you were coming to the rescue after all but No problem, I will sleep again at knight once I will adjust these off-road days ... even below you are given only one chance ( chat, email, phone ) I have emails and talked in different occasions... ahhh that’s it reviews are paid ... not even that... you provably think who is this guy ( well to start I am honoured to disclose to have started a campaign, been black listed in all major hospitality businesses as seen as a liability but accomplished my target to change law. The campaign started by a asking my formal employer to Pay me fairly and allow me to receive 100% of tips, gratuities or service charge and not been paid with it and without a wage. Been a member of the union I have then shouted for help. We for 3 years 2007-2010 called on all workers and clients alike to stand for out rights the fair tips campaign was passed as law for all UK workers working in the hospitality industry and it is still a winner https://unitetheunion.org/campaigns/fair-tips-for-waiting-staff/
We have been with NCASS since they started,
Brilliant company. Fantastic support,
Very supportive and prepared for all the legislation and due diligence in these times.
Excellent support and great platform
Great bunch of people that really helped me during Covid and how I should approach my business changes.
Quick to take your money, slow to offer any service - account managers are both transient and very unresponsive.
NCASS is rated 4.85 based on 851 reviews