NCASS Reviews

of reviewers recommend NCASS
Courier, Own Driver, Postal Service
Read NCASS Reviews

Tell us how NCASS made you happy
NCASS 5 star review on 27th March 2020
Paul Molins. The Real Meat Sausage Company
NCASS 5 star review on 23rd December 2019
Matt
More Photos & Videos
I have been with Ncass now for 5 years and every time, they have been very professional and knowledgable. My goto partner for any business, HR and training needs. Leo’s Coffee Shop
NCASS 5 star review on 6th February 2020
Very helpful in every way.
Great support for independent hospitality businesses.
Extremely helpful in providing support systems to allow you to get on with what you want to do; provide great food and service.
excellent service
One stop shop for virtually all caterers admin: needs
NCASS not only set you up with all paperwork needed to open our shop but they are always at the end of the phone to help with any other queries we have had , 100% recommended
We have been with
Ncass for a number of years now , it just takes out all the legal everyday things a caterer has to do, so we can get on and supply great quality food.
I'm a very small catering business, and knowing I have NCASS to seek advice from from is invaluable. Having all my food safety and risk assessment all in one place to is also very reassuring. I was also very impressed that you offered a monthly payment scheme during these very difficult and uncertain time. Well done NCASS id certain recommend you to any catering friends
we have been working with NCASS for 10years - they are great and always there to help!

I would use no other company!
NCASS Have always been there to help me with any question even if I’ve sounded silly.
When it comes to legal stuff I font always have the greatest knowledge that’s where these guys step in will continue to use them every year
I LOVE NCASS - as a sole trader, they have created a family of like minded caterers for me - and understand the pros and cons of our business - BUT - we need more from them during COVID - a voice, contact, reassurance, ideas, stories - i have many ideas - earn the fee guys - start by letting us know how YOU are doing as a business??? THanks
Great platform for all catering events market and all you need for your business. Great and friendly staff
NCASS have always been on hand to offer invaluable advice, over these last few months this has been crucial to our business and how we continue to operate in unprecedented circumstances.
There is no doubt about it - without NCASS we would not be where we are today. The Due Diligence system enables us to keep on top of things, and the friendly advisors are always on hand with their knowledge and friendly support. The training pays for itself many times over and I would not be without them - oh and did I mention the membership benefits with local wholesalers too...?!
We have been with NCASS for six incredible years and their support from start-up to growing our Franchise has been incredible. The team are friendly and always supportive. Everyone who runs a catering business needs to be a member of this great community.
I have found NCASS and the wide range of training and compliance assistance invaluable in starting and operating my street food business. Great value for money
You get cut off from all documents and training certificates that you paid for once your membership expires and you don't renew. Make sure to save a copy of everything you do with them as all gets lost when you stop paying. Can't even download copies of documents we purchased.
I'd like to acknowledge Georgie and Alex for their helpful advice over the phone. These two ladies have been so insightful and kind when answering my questions. Thank you so much! Erin :)
Extremely supportive at all stages and times of the year. Grateful for the hard work of the staff who are helping businesses at this hard time in catering's history!
Running a business (I admit) I am a novice. So coming to NCASS was a Godsend. NCASS have been brilliant, patient and extremely professional. An example of this was recently our business had a visit from EHO. We were incredibly nervous about this. Although we had conducted ourselves in the appropriate manner, it was daunting knowing that we’d have an official coming to visit us. I spoke to a representative Laura, she was the calm voice of reason I needed to hear. She sent me an email to affirm what we had spoken about. I crossed the ‘t’s and dotted the ‘i’s, and can proudly announce that we received a 5* Rating.

We Thank God and NCASS for guidance and reassurance. Sometimes, you just need a helping hand, NCASS are your helping hand. Thanks so much guys for everything.

Nadina and Beverley