NCASS Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend NCASS
Telephone

How would you rate NCASS ?

E8 Fish
"NCASS have helped my business by bringing together all documents needed for trading and allows me to share them when applying for new work"
Craig Tasker, County Catering &Hog Roasts, Alloa, Scotland
"Ncass have been absolutely brilliant, always at the end of the phone when needed or just for clarification or information. Couldn't do it without you, thank you Ncass. Thanks Craig Tasker."
Sarah Okello
"NCASS has been very helpful in terms of their online training which are choreographed articulately for everyone to manoeuvre. I also applaud NCASS for positively responding and aid in any queries that we have. The quarterly magazines and motivational stories of other entrepreneurs are also invaluable. Keep up the good work."
"NCASS has been extremely helpful to my business, having all the tools and information in one place is brilliant"
"Amazing, everything I need is right here!"
"they are always very helpful and any problem or queries i have had are all sorted and resolved very quickly , the team at ncass are invaluable i don't know where i would be without them."
"always wonderful correspondence and a great organisation to be involved with!"
"A solid source of advice and support and means we always know we're up to date on our vital paperwork."
"Very helpful, if they dont know they find out for you. Easy to do business with. Keep you and your customers safe."
"It's good to have all the company documents in a folder, so they can be forwarded to customers with ease."
"The whole food thing is what we do ! NCASS cover the things maybe we don't do so well"
"I love the fact you can call up and ask any questions and the staff always seem very helpful and all the support with paperwork and also love where you can look for event opportunities I deafly feel like a part of a family"
"Very helpful"
"Everything that I needed help with was dealt with in a very friendly and professional manner and nothing was too much trouble."
"Unfailingly supportive, professional and helpful, NCASS membership is a MUST for anyone wanting to exceed in catering."
"Being apart of ncass makes me feel important"
"I do not wish you to automatically renew my membership without a conversation. As you have put up the membership costs I need to question whether it is worth me being a member. Please call."
"Helped me with all the paper work. Witout their help I would be lost. There is a lot of useful links on their website as well. And they provide the online training!!!"
"Ed is a legend fantastic service very helpful a very satisfied customer"
"the due diligence folder is good quality and easy to use, work opportunities section is good and the training packages available"
NCASS is rated 4.89 based on 563 reviews