NCASS Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend NCASS

How would you rate NCASS ?

Jon
"the due diligence folder is good quality and easy to use, work opportunities section is good and the training packages available"
Verified Reviewer
"NCASS take the stress out of the due diligence side of running a catering business. From risk assessments to staff training they have it covered. They are also there at the end of the phone whenever I need a friendly word of advice. We're pleased and proud to be members, thank you NCASS!"
Verified Buyer
"Always great support and makes life so much easier!"
"Helped me with all the paper work. Witout their help I would be lost. There is a lot of useful links on their website as well. And they provide the online training!!!"
Fantastic Food Co
Unverified Reviewer
"Ed is a legend fantastic service very helpful a very satisfied customer"
Alan Toop Nottingham
Verified Buyer
"Very help full and could not ask for more pick the phone up and they answer your question every time top rating company good for advice and good for training"
"Excellent proactive service from enthusiastic well intentioned staff. Always keen to support."
"I’m just boy with a chicken wing addiction and NCASS have been by my side every step of the way whilst setting up and taking off my dream in marinating and charcoal cooking big juicy wings not to forget our strips too, they don’t just take your money and aren’t the kind to get you off the phone quickly in fact there the total opposite and can’t do enough for you, I look forward to a new year with NCASS and staying above board with legalities and catering information, thank a bunch guys ;)"
"Very informative and wouldn’t have know where to start. I’m now gas safe and get texts daily for more work :)"
Tim Houghton
Verified Reviewer
"NCASS have always been amazingly helping in every interaction that I've had with them. From the start of setting up my business, all my equipment purchases and also with training. They are responsive and happy to have a chat over the phone which is nice. Always with a smile and a bit of personality. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend them."
Karleigh Richardson
Verified Reviewer
"By supporting me every step of the way. The stress was taken away so I could enjoy the process more and not worry about things I didn’t understand."
"Always available if I have any queries."
"not very happy"
Julian Rising
Verified Reviewer
"Dealt with my problem quickly and professionally"
Kenny Concept Banqueting
Verified Reviewer
"Simple to use documents, ensures compliance and great deal on insurance."
"joined recently. so far so good. :)"
Danny Waters (Gourmet Vegan Catering)
Verified Reviewer
"Having support behind a new start up is extremely important and NCASS have been amazing."
Verified Buyer
"Always great support and makes life so much easier!"
Adam Kesacoff
Verified Buyer
"Very prompt with their answers and are always happy to help"
"Easy to do business with. Very helpful. My account manager is someone I can rely on."
Ian Newey ILN Catering
Verified Reviewer
"Very helpful staff first class. Helping to do all major paperwork that is needed. Thanks ncass team."
NCASS is rated 4.89 based on 546 reviews