NCASS Reviews

of reviewers recommend NCASS
Courier, Own Driver, Postal Service
Read NCASS Reviews

Tell us how NCASS made you happy
NCASS 5 star review on 5th May 2021
NCASS 5 star review on 6th September 2020
East Coast Pizzas
NCASS 5 star review on 27th March 2020
Ernest
NCASS have been invaluable in terms of their support and guidance to us. Yes we were one of the traders that were in the bracket for no SEISS, or any self employment restrictions grant support from out local government. NCASS were there, listened to my/our story, frustrations and despair and talked to us via live chat, telephone and email 'as if we mattered and that we were just as important as everyone else' When we asked for guidance and where we could get support. They listened to us and would give us help when we needed it most. When we rang they were there straight away to answer our questions and give really cruical advice when we needed it most (Thanks Becky) Eventually we did find some sort of support through the continuous updates NCASS gave out; whether that be through the really useful webinars, website bulletins and the discussions had with the government ministers (thanks Mark Laurie & Rukhsana). To sum it up NCASS are an invaluable source of hope, inspiration and we for one are glad we have been members of this organisation from the day we took the big leap and started trading in a brand new venture for us. 11/10
NCAA’s has been really helpful to us we don’t have to send separate documents all over the place and the staff are soooo helpful
very helpfull excellent service coulndt fault the staff very polite and helpfull
Very efficient and helpful service. Useful guidance with EHO questions and endeavour to sort things out with you. Useful training section
Fantastic Friendly service, lots of valuable information and very personable when dealing with all the staff.... they have supported me throughout my first year of setting up Norge Scouse.
Always helpful whenever you have to call them, first class service.
You have been on massive help, support and encouragement so far. It is much needed in these first early steps. We are aiming to be operational by October.
Being a member of ncass has helped us in so many ways. Apart from supplying us with all the training and paperwork needed to become a Street food trader, they are always there, just a phone call away, to help out with any assistance you need. Invaluable.
NCASS are great. Without them I’d have really struggled to add a catering aspect to my business. They make risk assessments and keeping records incredibly easy while still making sure you understand the importance of those things and take them seriously. The cash back at Booker and Makro is usually more than the cost of my membership so NCASS make me money every year instead of costing! Absolutely amazing customer service and a great scheme to be part of.
The business for your business, excellent all round. Thank you
After a very difficult 18 months or so with very little turnover for many, I'm happy that NCASS not only continued to support its members online. I'm also delighted to receive a £100 spend on anything voucher for Booker wholesale. This more than compensates for the NCASS services not used during this period. NCASS offer a professional, friendly service and hoghly highly recommend it to anyone starting a catering business 👍
Been with Ncass for a year and now taking out another year. Theyre a small team of lovely helpful people and have been a rock to us setting up our new business. The account is so easy to use not to mention the benefits that come with Being a member. Too many good things to say. Thank you from Potato Box :-)
Account managers are polite and friendly. They treat their members with respect and provide useful information.
patience and consistent energy in helping us complete our membership renewal.
The information support and platform Ncass supply to new or well established caterers is amazing and make life so much easier. I honestly feel Premier Catering Ltd wouldn't be where we are today without the business support NCASS offer. Thank you 👍
Need a reminder that you can update documents when you renew membership
Ed is a great communicator gives good advice and very helpful
Been with NCASS ever since I started my mobile food business. Everyone always comments on the efficiency of my paperwork and that’s down to NCASS and their great due diligence system. Thanks NCASS
I have been a member of NCASS since opening my business in 2014. I cannot speak highly enough of the help and service they have given to us over the years. I highly recommend them for anyone starting out and in search of sound advice. Linda, owner at The Kitchen Croxley Ltd
thank you for the understanding of the difficult time we are passing,and much appreciated for been there,it is a great pleasure to be a member,thanks for your help and the rewards we get from you
Staff always friendly and helpful, discounted access services to such as Food Hygiene courses and Risk Assessments templates are vital to running a successful catering business
NCASS is rated 4.85 based on 937 reviews