NCASS Reviews

of reviewers recommend NCASS
Courier, Own Driver, Postal Service
Read NCASS Reviews

Tell us how NCASS made you happy
I have been with Ncass now for 5 years and every time, they have been very professional and knowledgable. My goto partner for any business, HR and training needs. Leo’s Coffee Shop
NCASS 5 star review on 6th February 2020
Membership is a must for anyone with a catering business. Extremely valuable help and guidance on all aspects of the business. Hygiene courses and certification available for staff. Cashback available with Bookers and Calor gas.
Third year with NCASS. They’ve been great since day one for me as a new business, with plenty of valid, useful information and a clear, easy to understand due diligence system. Very, very helpful during the COVID pandemic both keeping us guys working safely and fighting our cause for us. Thanks guys.
Your team are great! Helpful, accessible and personable. This morning I spoke to Laura over an upload issue and she was brilliant, knew what she was doing, helpful and got the job done. A credit to your company. Yesterday i spoke to another of your team who helped refer me for insurance ...you have real people well done. Thank you.
NCASS 5 star review on 13th January 2021
I love NCASS so very helpful and takes all the pressure away with easy to use website and a extremely friendly team always a helping hand when needed. I'm a new business and I can't recommend enough to join and become a member. So excited for the future, thank you so very much NCASS.
verry helpful
Very helpful and supportive in operating our small busness
It should be made compulsory to join this amazing organisation. A new member since 3 days ago and already we are benefitting! The membership is practically free when you consider what is on offer. Our due diligence system came today and the 52 week daily report book AND a £50 voucher for Bookers to boot! You have saved me months of hard hard work and made it a pleasure to comply.. you have yourself a lifetime member.
Fantastic service from NCASS, we started our business in 2019 where the support they provided whilst we were learning the ropes was priceless, sadly like everyone we took a knock in 2020 but we have decided to stick with it and we are hoping for a brighter 2021. I must give a huge shout out to Georgie in particular as she has been a real superstar, hugely reliable and always happy to help. We would definitely recommend joining if you are thinking of starting up a new venture.
Great service and support from the team as always, I have been with Ncass for many years and the support and service gets better every year, long may it continue. Also the service is great value for money.

Cheers

Marc
From before we started the first thing we did was become a member of NCASS.. Its one of.. If not.. The best place for all catering questions and was paramount in the creation of my company Stripclub Streetfood. Thank you so much guys!
You are good with your with details with covid changes. But with me living in Wales. It has not be up to date.
Also it would been help if you as company to be in contact with me. To make sure if you could help me. I would like to know if I could claim any money. And which council would help me. Please
Been an NCASS member for 35 YEARS, if you are looking to become a caterer
don't hesitate to join NCASS and do yourself a favor and learn all you require
It’s great for all the paperwork and makes these things very easy. The work opps part we don’t use as much but we find people tend to not reply at all if they don’t want you.
NCASS support with documentation and training has really helped support our business, this has been especially important this year
The team at NCASS have always been very helpful, professional and very supportive.
NCASS 5 star review on 24th November 2020
2020 has been an incredibly challenging year but NCASS were supportive throughout navigating the endless regulatory twists. Membership remains good value.
Things I love about NCASS:

1) professional and friendly customer service
2) discounts off insurances which this year have outweighed the cost of membership
3) the risk assessments and due diligence pack give you confidence that you have dotted all the I's and crossed all the T's.
Staff members i spoke to were all polite, helpful and efficient.
NCASS have consistently performed an incredible balancing act between excellent personal support and direction starting with the smallest of details, and powerful influence at the heart of what's important for our survival as a mobile caterer. Worth every penny.
Fantastic support when needed, and great value for money re all the training provided.
NCASS is rated 4.85 based on 874 reviews