NCASS Reviews

of reviewers recommend NCASS
Courier, Own Driver, Postal Service
Read NCASS Reviews

Tell us how NCASS made you happy
NCASS 5 star review on 5th May 2021
NCASS 5 star review on 6th September 2020
East Coast Pizzas
NCASS 5 star review on 27th March 2020
Ernest
NCASS have been invaluable in terms of their support and guidance to us. Yes we were one of the traders that were in the bracket for no SEISS, or any self employment restrictions grant support from out local government. NCASS were there, listened to my/our story, frustrations and despair and talked to us via live chat, telephone and email 'as if we mattered and that we were just as important as everyone else' When we asked for guidance and where we could get support. They listened to us and would give us help when we needed it most. When we rang they were there straight away to answer our questions and give really cruical advice when we needed it most (Thanks Becky) Eventually we did find some sort of support through the continuous updates NCASS gave out; whether that be through the really useful webinars, website bulletins and the discussions had with the government ministers (thanks Mark Laurie & Rukhsana). To sum it up NCASS are an invaluable source of hope, inspiration and we for one are glad we have been members of this organisation from the day we took the big leap and started trading in a brand new venture for us. 11/10
Very efficient membership renewal
A great service and helpful customer support.
Very helpful
Terrible Service , Business had to close down due to the pandemic and not being able to sustain, however Ncass Think its okay to charge me and try and billing me when they auto renewed the contract. Out Bound collections is rude and insists I owe the money. she obviously doesn't understand what a limited company is.
great to be a member they simplify things
Every time I need any help, they are always available. I’m very very happy.
Fleur’s Kitchen has grown thanks to the support we have revived from NCASS. For such a small monthly fee we get so much! Thanks guys!
Essential advise and resources on hand for those entering the street food market. They've done it, so know what they're talking about! Due diligence folder and risk assessments are comprehensive and will keep the EHO happy.
Always helpful and professional.
Good for providing templates to use for EHO visits. Use it to check work opportunities - although I get to hear about more opportunities via facebook street food and festival groups. Useful for discounted courses.
Very good communication with members and invaluable knowledge and information. Excellent purchase incentives with bookers , calor gas Membership pack is an excellent working tool to ensure compliance Good range of online training ( could do with level 4 food hygiene adding)
I’ve used NCASS’s phone support many times while I was setting up my business. Now they’re here to help me restart after covid. One of the best resources is all the compliance documentation, which is free with membership. Then there’s discounts on all of my training too.
Amazing service for the catering industry. If you want to run a catering business and don’t know where to start I’d highly recommend Ncass. You’ll be fully compliant and legal in no time
Hi all @ncass I really appreciate your great service today! with helping myself around the site really appreciate your time and looking forward to been part of your business again as I’ve been for over 25 years!!
NCASS 5 star review on 5th May 2021
Ncass is particularly useful for start-ups, providing all the paperwork, training and advice in one dashboard. I re-joined this year as I shut down for most of 2020 for covid, and it has helped greatly in getting my old paperwork upto date for the new season. I have found their regular updates during covid extremely useful, with some invaluable information around regulation and funding.
NCASS just add value to what we do and help us achieve a professional service to our customers. Brilliant
When I first started my business I was unsure of a lot of things but when I joined NCASS all my worries were over they offered everything I needed to run my business smoothly and even to gain 5 stars for my food hygiene. If I had any queries about anything atall they would talk me through over the telephone or email, very efficient and friendly service, definitely recommend to anyone looking to start a new business. I will continue to use NCASS to guide me through year to year as I have peace of mind that everything to do with my business and staff will be covered.
NCASS 5 star review on 10th April 2021
Invaluable service and lovely, knowledgeable people to deal with.
It was very easy to reinstate my membership with a quick call. Happy to be back with NCASS
NCASS is rated 4.85 based on 911 reviews