NCASS Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend NCASS

How would you rate NCASS?

"fab customer service."
Graham
"NCASS got us out of a huge time-sensitive hole! With Laura’s assistance we were able to satisfy the last minute requirements of a major company, to submit documents necessary for a project that started the following day. The company approved the submitted documents without further input from ourselves - Thank you Laura, I know it is your job but we at SHOT STOP are extremely grateful for all your help. My stress levels were quelled by your ‘can-do’ attitude."
Verified Reviewer
"excelent paperwork to make the enviormental officer happy when he calls"
"Going into a new industry for me they were invaluable in getting me legal and ready to go. Couldn't of got going so quickly with out them."
"Whenever I have a query or problem or I'm just in a quandary, there's always someone available to help me out"
"As a new business to Sheffield’s street-food scene, there have been lots of challenges and unknowns for me - I have found NCASS to have been one of the best moves in my start-up to-date and found the support and advice invaluable. Furthermore, my account manager at NCASS - Mevlona - has shown me nothing but support and encouragement, not to mention all the useful tips and aspects I should be focusing on. Peace of mind, v helpful and always has time to talk through things in a friendly and proactive way. This is my first yr with NCASS and I couldn’t be happier with the service and all the perks on offer. Thanks again especially to Mevlona!"
The Little Seafood Bar
Verified Reviewer
"Extremely helpful, with a wealth of knowledge."
"NCASS makes life easier with the paperwork and finding good services"
"Always friendly, willing to help. No questions unanswered and instill confidence."
"fab customer service."
Janice Brodie
Verified Reviewer
"Very helpful when phoning for advice. The online tools and training are excellent, well worth the money for someone who is new to the industry."
Bev Ormerod - The Butty Van
Verified Buyer
"my account manager tom is very helpful and considerate of my needs. in addition when tom hasn't been available and ive spoken with his colleagues and they have also been courteous and helpful and have always tried to answer my questions or solve a problem i might have."
"Hugely helpful by being knowledgable and friendly. They know the business, offer great advice, leads and equipment. Highly recommend."
"They haven’t really"
Coffee Rescue Scotland
Verified Reviewer
"Very good to date. As a new member I have been impressed with the level of responsiveness to my phone calls and very impressed with the online training (Level 2 Safe Food). The HACCP Manual and policies folder has saved me considerable time, and given me a very useful structure to work with as we develop our business to start trading this summer."
Verified Reviewer
"excelent paperwork to make the enviormental officer happy when he calls"
"As a start up business they have given me loads of information. They are really helpful and will spend time answering any questions you have."
"NCASS have helped us and gave us invaluable advice since before we even opened our doors, right from the planning stages of a small cafe to what is now, 3 years later, a very popular licensed restaurant! There is a package to suit every type of business and budget and the information and documentation provided is very good, not to mention the little perks such as cashback schemes at suppliers and better rates for essential services. Highly impressed."
"Just a great community to be part of. Support ideas and advice."
Debbie Maxey
"Great help"
Tink's Tipsy Tavern
Verified Buyer
"NCASS were an immeasurable help during my first year of trading."
Midway Truckstop Prees Heath Whitchurch
Verified Buyer
"An essential partner for any new or existing business"
NCASS is rated 4.89 based on 514 reviews