NCASS Reviews

of reviewers recommend NCASS
Courier, Own Driver, Postal Service
Read NCASS Reviews

Tell us how NCASS made you happy
(only JPEG and PNG files) (Optional)
I have been with Ncass now for 5 years and every time, they have been very professional and knowledgable. My goto partner for any business, HR and training needs. Leo’s Coffee Shop
Ncass is great. We get enormous help as catering businesses in becoming compliant
I use NCASS because they keep me up to date and support me as a trader
Our First year of trading & it hasn’t been without issues but who is on hand anytime I needed help or a query no matter how small ?? The NCASS team, who have been brilliant !! Thanks all from Carl & Brad Superfry Guys
Great organisation. Website could do with updating to make it more user friendly for members. I offer my services.
Ncass is a good company but my opinion if they will give more informations in about how to open a bussiness is more than appreciated.
I don't call often but when I do the advice and assistance I've been provided with has been first class.
Your desktop site is awful. it's impossible to edit anything using google chrome. And considering nearly everyone uses this browser that is unacceptable. Sort it out, this has cost me a small fortune and as of yet I have nothing to show for it other than frustration!
Great Service!
We are now in our eighteenth year with NCASS and have always found them invaluable in keeping us informed on changes in legislation etc. in our industry.
outstanding customer service
NCASS is absolutely Fantastic for all your catering and legal catering needs
Very helpful. Always quick to answer any questions.
Legal side of the business became very simple thanks to you guys! Amazing time and stress saving service!
NCASS has been a wonderful help with our paper work and in facilitating excellent inspection results. I would rate them 'very good' if we had ever been able to secure a booking with event holders through their website. Every application we've ever made has simply disappeared without reply.
NCASS have been great. Although we haven't used them as much as we could have, staff members have always been helpful, efficient and professional. They offer friendly, immediate and knowledgeable advice and support at the end of the phone and have fostered in us a growing confidence in our new, catering career as our little business enters its second year, (We used to be teachers!) Thank you NCASS.
Quick and efficient training that makes the plethora of information palatable. I even found myself googling some of the information outside of the course as it did pique my interest. Also, friendly and efficient staff who respond within the hour. Amazing experience! Thanks!!
Great, quick and efficient training that was able to make the plethora of information palatable. I also found myself googling some of the interesting tidbits afterwards, particularly about the typhoid outbreak. Also, really efficient and friendly staff who respond within the hour. Absolute pleasure!
Excellent customer service, Lydia was very helpful.
You need Ncass to make your life easy while you are busy trading.
A very good service all round. Great staff training, legal advice and to be able to send off all your documents to event organisers without you having to do it yourself saves so much time.
NCASS is rated 4.86 based on 775 reviews