NCASS Reviews

4.8
Based on 1,024 reviews
Courier, Own Driver, Postal Service
Read NCASS Reviews

Tell us how NCASS made you happy
NCASS 5 star review on 9th March 2022
NCASS 5 star review on 24th November 2020
Carl Gauntlett
NCASS 5 star review on 28th September 2020
Clarke
NCASS supported me no end at the beginning of our business with all of the right paperwork & courses. Specifically the help surrounding the due diligence for our Food Hygiene Inspection! We have recently renewed for our second year and we wouldn’t consider trading without use of their services. If I have needed to call for advice, they always help out without hesitation. We receive discounts from many partners of theirs and cashback on our main shopping, I honestly couldn’t recommend joining them enough! We were recently interviewed by NCASS for their magazine and that for us is just a huge achievement and one we are so very grateful for. Thank you for your continued support & we will continue to praise your services to anyone who asks!
NCASS 5 star review on 9th March 2022
Thanks guys, keep up the great work!
NCASS is absolutely essential for anyone operating a mobile food business
Everything was dealt with very efficiently and in a friendly manner. A pleasure to deal with as usual.
My NCASS membership has helped my business to operate in a professional manner when offering pur services to clients In particular is the sending documents service which is so quick and easy. All documents in one place is heat. Then there is also the bookers caah back bonus which helps with budgeting.
Very helpful. When environmental Health came in to premises they was happy to see I was a member
Always a great experience and amazing support from staff at NCASS. You people really understand the ups and lows of running small catering businesses. You make things much easier for us. Thank you.
Very nice people and very helpful thank you for helping me with nitty’s kitchen
Becky was really helpful and knowledgable.
Great service all around! Highly recommended. They are always just a phone call away. Bought the insurance recommended by them as well and never looked back. Great five stars all the way
It’s been a great help becoming a member of NCASS, I should have made the move sooner.
It’s great to NCASS onboard for the third year running it takes a lot of the stress off me and this allows me to get on with running my Pizza business
Absolutely Excellent service. Couldn’t be more helpful. Thank you as always guys.
As a first time business owner, NCASS have provided essential guidelines in setting up and the on-going running of restaurant. The different vital training helped us to be more equipped with knowledge and skills to ensure that we provide that highest quality service and product - which has helped for us receiving 5 star safety and hygiene rating with Camden Council
EXCELLENT SERVICE VERY POLITE , EFFICIENT & KNOWLEDGEABLE.
I am very happy with the services provided.
Ncass has really helped my business from having their support and training schemes, not to mention the cash back we get from Booker wholesale, it more than pays for the subscription.
Always helpful. Keeping me up to date with all news. Such a great platform for learning, too! Honestly could not do this without NCASS
A nice easy site to provide on-line food hygiene training and track
NCASS gives me all of the trading documents I need together with the ongoing training that is essential for us to maintain our five start FSA rating.
The staff I get on the phone are always very helpful! I would not want to work with any other company
Great service and support