NCASS Reviews

of reviewers recommend NCASS
Courier, Own Driver, Postal Service
Read NCASS Reviews

Tell us how NCASS made you happy
Would you like to add photos or videos?
NCASS 5 star review on 27th March 2020
Paul Molins. The Real Meat Sausage Company
NCASS 5 star review on 23rd December 2019
Matt
More Photos & Videos
I have been with Ncass now for 5 years and every time, they have been very professional and knowledgable. My goto partner for any business, HR and training needs. Leo’s Coffee Shop
I'd like to acknowledge Georgie and Alex for their helpful advice over the phone. These two ladies have been so insightful and kind when answering my questions. Thank you so much! Erin :)
Extremely supportive at all stages and times of the year. Grateful for the hard work of the staff who are helping businesses at this hard time in catering's history!
Running a business (I admit) I am a novice. So coming to NCASS was a Godsend. NCASS have been brilliant, patient and extremely professional. An example of this was recently our business had a visit from EHO. We were incredibly nervous about this. Although we had conducted ourselves in the appropriate manner, it was daunting knowing that we’d have an official coming to visit us. I spoke to a representative Laura, she was the calm voice of reason I needed to hear. She sent me an email to affirm what we had spoken about. I crossed the ‘t’s and dotted the ‘i’s, and can proudly announce that we received a 5* Rating.

We Thank God and NCASS for guidance and reassurance. Sometimes, you just need a helping hand, NCASS are your helping hand. Thanks so much guys for everything.

Nadina and Beverley
Esculent Ltd
Always there to help out. Being a member makes starting a business an actuality, rather than a pipe dream.
Good job, keep like that
Ncass is great.
We get enormous help as catering businesses in becoming compliant
NCASS 5 star review on 27th March 2020
I use NCASS because they keep me up to date and support me as a trader
NCASS 5 star review on 21st March 2020
Our First year of trading & it hasn’t been without issues but who is on hand anytime I needed help or a query no matter how small ?? The NCASS team, who have been brilliant !! Thanks all from Carl & Brad Superfry Guys
NCASS 5 star review on 17th March 2020
I don't call often but when I do the advice and assistance I've been provided with has been first class.
Great Service!
We are now in our eighteenth year with NCASS and have always found them invaluable in keeping us informed on changes in legislation etc. in our industry.
outstanding customer service
NCASS is absolutely Fantastic for all your catering and legal catering needs
NCASS 5 star review on 4th March 2020
Very helpful. Always quick to answer any questions.
Legal side of the business became very simple thanks to you guys! Amazing time and stress saving service!
NCASS have been great. Although we haven't used them as much as we could have, staff members have always been helpful, efficient and professional. They offer friendly, immediate and knowledgeable advice and support at the end of the phone and have fostered in us a growing confidence in our new, catering career as our little business enters its second year, (We used to be teachers!)
Thank you NCASS.
Quick and efficient training that makes the plethora of information palatable. I even found myself googling some of the information outside of the course as it did pique my interest.

Also, friendly and efficient staff who respond within the hour.

Amazing experience! Thanks!!
Great, quick and efficient training that was able to make the plethora of information palatable. I also found myself googling some of the interesting tidbits afterwards, particularly about the typhoid outbreak.

Also, really efficient and friendly staff who respond within the hour.

Absolute pleasure!
Excellent customer service, Lydia was very helpful.
You need Ncass to make your life easy while you are busy trading.
NCASS is rated 4.86 based on 781 reviews