NCASS Reviews

of reviewers recommend NCASS
Courier, Own Driver, Postal Service
Read NCASS Reviews

Tell us how NCASS made you happy
Would you like to add photos or videos?
NCASS 5 star review on 27th March 2020
Paul Molins. The Real Meat Sausage Company
NCASS 5 star review on 23rd December 2019
Matt
More Photos & Videos
I have been with Ncass now for 5 years and every time, they have been very professional and knowledgable. My goto partner for any business, HR and training needs. Leo’s Coffee Shop
Your desktop site is awful. it's impossible to edit anything using google chrome. And considering nearly everyone uses this browser that is unacceptable. Sort it out, this has cost me a small fortune and as of yet I have nothing to show for it other than frustration!
I joined as a friend recommended NCASS for the resources and risk assessments. I found the support to be lacking, a huge folder sent without explanation of follow-up call, until I complained. No explanation of how the events directory worked, resulting in missing application deadlines and work opps. All in all its been an expensive mistake to join NCASS, as I've gained little, risk assessments and food hygiene info is available online from other sources. I would not recommend joining due to the expense.
I am with ncass because I like the booker rewards.
I use the government food safety management system and not ncass’s, in 15 years of mobile catering I have never been asked by an EHO or any show organiser if I am a member of Ncass, yet ncass make it sound like it’s a legal requirement to be a member.
I am self employed, have young children and the amount of phone calls/emails from ncass I receive is ridiculous. I have recently been abroad and was getting 3 calls a day because my membership was going to expire in a few weeks, I really do not like being pestered.
find the system cumbersome and difficult to find my way round the website.
Our first year with Ncass, we felt the help was not there when we needed it most and when we send an email we felt our equity are not dealt with promptly. However, your due diligence system has been a great help.
I'm only a member because it's a condition of one of the events I'm doing, paying so much money for so little..
NCASS is rated 4.86 based on 781 reviews