NCASS Reviews

of reviewers recommend NCASS
Courier, Own Driver, Postal Service
Read NCASS Reviews

Tell us how NCASS made you happy
NCASS 5 star review on 5th May 2021
NCASS 5 star review on 6th September 2020
East Coast Pizzas
NCASS 5 star review on 27th March 2020
Ernest
Very helpful operator. She was helpful and patient.
Always on the pulse of everything when we need it. Really worthwhile membership for mobile caterers of any size.
We have had some excellent support from NCASS, they helped us get everything in order for an EHO inspection and that's just what we needed after a stressful period over the pandemic.
nice to be confident that ncass is so thorough
Adds professionalism to any trader, makes compliance so much more easier, always on hand for advice!
The NCASS due diligence system really simplifies the complex and ever changing regulatory environment allowing food business owners to focus on their business and not get bogged down in admin. The telephone helpline is also useful - I used it to discuss the pros and cons of an expensive new equipment purchase.
NCASS is like having your own personal consultant on retainer for when you need some industry advice. We find the training school really helpful also and it is the main external training that we provide for our teams as they progress. Pretty great having the cashback at Booker and Biopack too!
Helpful, informative, supportive - and a huge administrative timesaver! I recommend you to all new businesses starting up!
The staff are extremely helpful
I owned a Bistro for 10 years in York. At the beginning of COVID-19 my lease came to an end. I decided to to not renew and started going mobile with serving Neapolitan wood fired pizzas from a vintage converted horse box. We have now got a couple of these and Tuck Tuck. We have are doing a lot of events and private bookings and I decided our due Diligence need to be better and more organised! NCASS has done this perfectly and also has very useful info for industry and gives disscount codes which can be used with other parties which is always a bonus! I have only been a member so far for a few weeks, but what have a seen I am very pleased with and would definitely recommend them.
i have been a member for a long time now i met bob fox when he first started at a icecream alliance show i was very impressed with his ambition to help the catering industry as at that time the e h o s in each county had different policys on standards and kept changing them on each visit this has now changed and in our area the e h o has a lot of respect for n c a s s and the format procedures we now use which makes it easier especialy when taking on staff hygiene training is easier and all the information is at hand when you need it the system is good saves a lot of time and money so you can get on with the job i recomend it to all my wholesale customers the ones that have taken it up have been very impressed we get 5 star on each visit for both icecream vans and the wholesale business this would not have happend under the old system you would have allways been wrong
Very good service. very helpful if you call them. Quick to resolve any issues.
Excellent value for money - when you consider the training packages, cash back schemes, vouchers as well as the professional advice the membership really pays for itself.
All good as usual, always helpful and always at the end of the phone when I need them. Keep doing this forever please :-)
Brilliant organisation keeping us all working together to improve all types of food service and safety standards.
I have only been with NCASS for a year , but whatever query I have had they have answered with a clarity that I totally understand , and can move forward with my business , knowing that I am fully compliant with all the rules and current regulations .
Great service to all event caterers
Makes life easy, great help
NCASS membership makes my life do much easier. Being able to send our paperwork to event organisers and having access to all relevant training is also a massive help. Thanks
Clear, easy to use. Must have for the catering industry.
NCASS is rated 4.85 based on 959 reviews