NCASS Reviews

of reviewers recommend NCASS
Courier, Own Driver, Postal Service
Read NCASS Reviews

Tell us how NCASS made you happy
I’ve used NCASS’s phone support many times while I was setting up my business. Now they’re here to help me restart after covid. One of the best resources is all the compliance documentation, which is free with membership. Then there’s discounts on all of my training too.
Amazing service for the catering industry. If you want to run a catering business and don’t know where to start I’d highly recommend Ncass. You’ll be fully compliant and legal in no time
Hi all @ncass I really appreciate your great service today! with helping myself around the site really appreciate your time and looking forward to been part of your business again as I’ve been for over 25 years!!
NCASS 5 star review on 5th May 2021
NCASS just add value to what we do and help us achieve a professional service to our customers. Brilliant
When I first started my business I was unsure of a lot of things but when I joined NCASS all my worries were over they offered everything I needed to run my business smoothly and even to gain 5 stars for my food hygiene. If I had any queries about anything atall they would talk me through over the telephone or email, very efficient and friendly service, definitely recommend to anyone looking to start a new business. I will continue to use NCASS to guide me through year to year as I have peace of mind that everything to do with my business and staff will be covered.
Invaluable service and lovely, knowledgeable people to deal with.
It was very easy to reinstate my membership with a quick call. Happy to be back with NCASS
Friendly, polite, supportive service.
NCASS is fantastic, everything is in one place, that you need to help with legality for catering businesses fantastic training and always there to help if needed
Been a member of NCASS for very long time. It is money well spent you can get all the correct advise needed. Even in this present climate (COVID)and having lost 99% of our events it is a still essential to be a member. To be up-to-date with all off the current regulations and being COVID compliant.
In these troubling times , and in particular issues affecting our industry, it’s refreshing to know We have a united voice ;and a support network we can access.
NCASS have been invaluable in terms of their support and guidance to us. Yes we were one of the traders that were in the bracket for no SEISS, or any self employment restrictions grant support from out local government. NCASS were there, listened to my/our story, frustrations and despair and talked to us via live chat, telephone and email 'as if we mattered and that we were just as important as everyone else' When we asked for guidance and where we could get support. They listened to us and would give us help when we needed it most. When we rang they were there straight away to answer our questions and give really cruical advice when we needed it most (Thanks Becky) Eventually we did find some sort of support through the continuous updates NCASS gave out; whether that be through the really useful webinars, website bulletins and the discussions had with the government ministers (thanks Mark Laurie & Rukhsana). To sum it up NCASS are an invaluable source of hope, inspiration and we for one are glad we have been members of this organisation from the day we took the big leap and started trading in a brand new venture for us. 11/10
It is great to know, as a small business owner, that we have all the correct paperwork in place~ and so easy to follow the information and complete the documentation. NCASS are always so helpful and friendly~ nothing is too much trouble and I always a valued member.
The team are consistantly helpful and polite and nothing is ever too much trouble
We just renewed for our 3rd year with NCASS. Love them. Everything is simplified so is quick for me and my business. Trainings are good, and there is nothing to complain about :)
NCASS has been great! quick responces and easy to sort out anything we needed. would definately recommend.
Excellent
NCASS - so happy I found you! Easy to use and everything in one place saves us so much time! Thank you.
Brilliant service and assistance every single time!
NCASS is rated 4.85 based on 900 reviews