Panda Life Ltd Reviews

of reviewers recommend Panda Life Ltd
Email, Live Chat, Telephone

Tell us how Panda Life Ltd made you happy
Panda Pillows - They have provided a solution to my Dads neck pain he has suffered from since the 70's. Easy to wash the outer pillowcase and remain soft. I would recommend to anyone over the age of 3 years. I personally have found them to be soft and supportive.
I purchased a panda pillow for my wife & I but unfortunately we didn’t find them comfortable. The customer service for panda life is excellent. I returned the pillows back aduring my 30 day trial & got a refund straight away. It’s worth a go trying the pillows simply for the best customer service I’ve had in a while.
Helped me sleep a lot when it was uncomfortably hot at night, no other pillow feels half as nice
The service from Panda was very good. I had t phone for some delivery help and the were very efficient and kind. However, the pillow has a very strong smell of damp which it does not help affecting not only me but my partner too. I thought that the smell would go after a couple of weeks but a couple of months later it is still strong and uncomfortable. I have stopped using it now. 😞
Everything is good, what they did thanks ,am very happy with the job done
We bought what we thought was the all singing all dancing mattress how wrong were we. In the reputable shop after hours of walking around any mattress would have felt like a cloud from the heavens. So I slumped my rotund British bottom on what I thought was the matress that will cure my lower back pain(due to lack of fitness etc). A few weeks went by and turning the mattress as per instruction blah blah blah. And still like sleeping on a slab of granite. So a matress topper it would have to be...After many weeks of browsing the world wide web and reading every review available to natural science I came across this Panada beauty.. 2 days after my back was already feeling better and finally a decent nights kip. Thoroughly recommend if you want to achieve a decent nights sleep and also not disturb your partner when getting up in the middle of the night for water closet activities due to exceeding the beer to wc bed cut off time. Anyways all the best..get involved!!
Very comfortable, thinking of purchasing a king size
Great service,
get a great nights sleep since purchasing the Panda Life Mattress Topper so much so that a member of my family has also purchased one
Really fabulous product well worth the cost and a bargain
Bought a mattress topper, loved it so much bought another for our home Service, delivery and packing excellent I'd highly recommend!
I suffer from lower back pain and did wake during the night. With the Panda topper I do not get the back pain during the night. I now get a much better nights sleep.
Very comfortable. Makes bed feel warmer, in this v hot weather to counteract heat used a second cotton sheet over pad.
We bought 50mm thick king size topper from Costco and it is really comfy and good quality product
Great packaging! Just love the pillow. I suffer with a bad neck and this pillow has given me my first night great sleep in years!
Very happy with topper so comfortable just got to remember to get up in the morning now the bless sleep ever
Brilliant best thing I have ever bought tHAnkyou
Really pleased with my purchase it does what it says
Very good
Well I purchased the product which was a topper from Costco and I’ve found it amazing in fact so good that I recommended it to my 2 sisters who have also purchased the item I total in my family we have purchased 4 toppers including one for mum! We all love it keep making great products...πŸ˜ŠπŸ‘ŒπŸ½
Panda Life Ltd is rated 4.79 based on 897 reviews