Mylek Reviews

of reviewers recommend Mylek
Read Mylek Reviews
Brought the MYLEK over door heater for our kitchen positioned over door and gives great warmth on those cold mornings.
Very pleased with my purchase.
Fast delivery, eady to assemble. Keep my lovely living room warm.
Excellent product pity I can’t set it to come on and go off for a certain amount of time ! The ceramic panel heater is terrible hard to programme so gave up & use it manually!
Very easy to order, quick to deliver, knowledgeable customer service.
Bought a 2kw wall mounted heater for the living room of my new flat. The white colour of the heater and overall look blends in nicely with my decor. The heater is quiet as there are no moving parts, just the odd sound as the temperature changes which I have no issue with.
Really pleased with the heater that I then bought another 1kw heater for my bathroom as these heaters are suitable for any room.
Heater exactly as described online, gd quality, happy!
Can't comment as have had no reason to contact them. Website easy to use and item received on time
Bought the radiator for our garden studio. The instructions explained the fitting but it would have been so much easier if a paper template had been supplied. I cut out a template from the box side . Looks good and heats up our room okay. The timer instructions are straight forward to follow. Securely packaged.
Very stylish and easy to use,
This is an impressive little heater. Bought it for a cold damp porch area. Really easy to fit and the controls are very straightforward. Its great that it has a seven day timer and different modes, so by selecting eco mode the temperature drops by 3.5 degrees lower than the daily temperature setting.
It gives a good level of heat and our porch is no longer cold and damp!
Good service.No complaints.
Easy to fit and works great in a small down stairs loo
We are very pleased with the Mylek ceramic heater it heats up very quickly and holds the heat for a long time !! Highly recommended
I now have two Mylek wall heaters. They look very "sleek" in the bathroom / EnSite.
Excellent value for money.
Great little and light leaf blower, battery seems to last ages between charges, and delivery was also spot on, would definitely recommend.
Great heater perfect
Excellent good quality product delivered promptly
Very happy
So much power packed in a small parcel! This heater has made an invaluable difference to our conservatory - highly recommended
Very pleased with the delivery and 5 stars for tge heater. Were usingvin an old caravan andcit warms up very quickly cheap to run too so very happy and highly recommend.
I installed this heater for my mum and she has found it easy to control from her Alexa and iPhone. It was a task to link it to the wi fi but I'm not that tech savvy so others may not have that problem. It's a bit of a squeeze getting a screwdriver in the gap to fix the bracket. Performance is good.
Mylek is rated 4.64 based on 372 reviews