Mylek Reviews

of reviewers recommend Mylek
Read Mylek Reviews
Dual control heated fitted sheet. Fits very well, fast delivery good price
these urns are excellent have recently bought three of them....unfortunately one arrived damaged but was replaced quickly and efficiently...very happy to recommend the product and Mylek
Excellent product. Internet heater panels! Who doesn't love controlling your heating from anywhere in the world? Replaced the 3 old convector panels that came with my flat which only had a simple mechanical 24 hour timer.
This is a fantastic, very cost effective heater and for it's rating of only 600 watts throws out a lot of heat. However in my opinion it has 2 draw backs. Even as a technical manager for over 20 years it still took me several days to fully understand the instructions to set the automatic timer program function using a magnifying glass as the LCD is so small. If these 2 issues are fix I would definitely give this heater a 5 STAR RATING!
This is the 2nd purchase of this type of heater this time for another property. As before very straight forward to install -I am an electrician - and indeed the product has improved on the controls side. Nice quick delivery as before. Would purchase again.
BRILLIANT WORKS A TREAT
I bought this fan to replace my old Mylek which was still OK but I broke the remote and a replacement was not available. I am very pleased with the new Mylek, it is very quiet and has excellent output. Definitely recommend it as first class.
Looks good; arrived well packaged; all the bits seem to be there and working. Difficult to review efficacy in the middle of a heatwave! One very small gripe: it would have been useful to choose the side at which the power cable is attached, or at least to know in advance which way round it is.
I am very pleased with my purchase. The drill works well and the battery life is exceptional. It does exactly what I was looking for. I bought it direct from Mylek with free next day delivery which was cheaper than Amazon. I have only had it a couple of weeks but so far so good.
Mylek is rated 4.64 based on 379 reviews