Mylek Reviews

of reviewers recommend Mylek
Read Mylek Reviews
NO TIMER. The heater does not actually have what most people consider a timer function. You can not set a time so can not set it to come on at a selected time. Misleading list of features are pretty useless. Note you can not power it through a socket timer either. It does produce a good amount of heat and being low to the ground seems to actual help dissipate this heat. Shame as with a timer it would be really good.
Regrettably the radiator control housing had broken off on arrival
Hi, Thanks for taking the time to leave us a review. I'm sorry to hear that your order was damaged on arrival. We do take great care to properly pack all orders but on very rare occasions these things can still happen. I'm very sorry for the inconvenience. I have asked a colleague to contact you privately to try and resolve this for you, or you can give us a ring on 0800 811 9464 and we'll be happy to arrange a partial refund or replacement for you. We will sort this for you one way or another. Stay safe out there. Best regards, Customer Service Team MYLEK
Radiator arrived but is missing a screw. Cannot put the wheels on properly. Requested additional screws twice. Nothing received. Will return as faulty.
Have one in the bedroom of a flat that I'm renting. Clicks all night. Would rather sleep with my coat on than be kept awake by it
Poor - see review
It seems like a good heater at a reasonable price, unfortunately I received no instructions, so don't know how to program the timer, I contacted the seller, but have received no reply. Also the packing looked like it was disturbed as if it was a previously returned unit, so maybe that was why the instructions are missing? Radiator good, so far. Seller seems indifferent.
Mylek is rated 4.64 based on 377 reviews