Mylek Reviews

of reviewers recommend Mylek
Read Mylek Reviews
I placed an order with Mylek and at the same time created an account to allow me to track orders. To my surprise I received a confirmation email from “Hygiene Supplies Direct” thanking me for placing my order with them. On checking it does look like they are related organisations, however the account I set up, was not recognised on the HSD website. My order did arrive within the agreed timescale and therefore I did not have to contact either organisations customer service. The confusion caused by the different trading names is what prompts me to give an acceptable score rather than a perfect score.
This was the first time that i bought something from Mylek. I know to tell only by this product.
Item was delivered quickly.
Nice looking, easy to fit wall heater purchased. Easy to use for basic use but slightly complicated/long winded instructions for programming the timings if you want timed heating. I also purchased this to replace a previous similar Mylek heater which stopped working just 2 weeks after the 12 month guarantee so I'm still undecided on the longevity of these heaters.
Nice looking heater. However received with 3 of the small metal strips on top of the radiator bend out of shape.
Quick delivery
Respond quickly to issues.
Arrived promptly but 2 of the 3 heaters were packaged in plain boxes and plugs not wrapped etc on inspection there were paint chips on both, this was an inconvenience but to their credit they replaced them with well packaged brand new ones the next day . Should have better quality control but good customer service.
Very difficult to fit the feet and I am still struggling to get past day and time with the programmer
The heat from these radiators is very good. They were installed five weeks ago but alreaady we have problems. two heaters have stopped working due to a manufacturing fault. Five out of the seven radiators control icons have either rubbed off or are starting to rub off. I's like the icons were put on with felt tip pen. Not good. They were installed by a fully qualified electrician. He is now having to replace a number of the radiators. Very disappointed.
Excellent customer service!