Mylek Reviews

of reviewers recommend Mylek
Read Mylek Reviews

sales@mylek.co.uk

Mylek, Tayson House, Methley Road,

Tell us how Mylek made you happy
I purchased 2 of these Mylek panel heaters which arrived very quick. Easy to install on the walls and work really well and look smart and neat. I am very pleased with them and would recommend them to anyone
So fantastic I'm ordering another one for my step dad .
No issues with Mylek
Really pleased with the performance of this drill, especially as it's at the budget end of the market. Would recommend.
Over the moon with them,use them in our Summer House,they are lovely and warm,so neat we have wall mounted them,they are the 1kw,would recomend
Mylek 5 star review on 5th March 2021
Surprised at the efficiency of this low powered radiator. Delighted with the heat output, and the price
I don't know much about the company so it is difficult to make any review of them.

I can only say that the purchase of the drill was simple from ordering it to its delivery. Very easy and no problems. I was kept informed of the progress of the order.
Great service - fast delivery
Warms the office up very well, should of brought one ages ago
Mylek 5 star review on 3rd March 2021
Easy to order. Great price
Great compact lightweight drill, 1hr charge is very good.
I am very pleased with the heater looks good and very efficient
Wow. Made light work of almost 1000 screws which needed to be attached to the underside of 30 desks. A keen price too. Would highly recommend.
Excellent,well made product.
Delivery was extremely quick.
Very happy with the electric blankets and heater both are well made and work perfectly for a cold cottage
Amazing heating from this little heater
NO TIMER. The heater does not actually have what most people consider a timer function. You can not set a time so can not set it to come on at a selected time. Misleading list of features are pretty useless. Note you can not power it through a socket timer either.
It does produce a good amount of heat and being low to the ground seems to actual help dissipate this heat.
Shame as with a timer it would be really good.
Appear to produce/ sell good quality products; where UK made a bonus; simple ordering process; reliable delivery
Good company, delivery was on time.
very good indeed up to now cant argue with the price or delivery time excellent
I am very pleased with the quality and construction of this fabulous little drill, I know it will be capable of most of the task I will give it in the months to come, it is a great addition to my DIY toolbox, I highly recommend this very compact drill to anyone wishing for a light and small drill to get into tough small spots around the home.
Mylek is rated 4.63 based on 357 reviews