Mylek Reviews

of reviewers recommend Mylek
Read Mylek Reviews
Goods came on schedule and were well described.
leaf blower very good does the job. A little difficult to dis mantel from the main unit. Haven't tried the the hedge trimmer yet. Battery life seems ok on the leaf blower. Does away with cables Big plus. (RATE 5) Shame no lawn mover.
Good product,as described.As an amateur do-it yourselfer this combi drill is ideal.Works very well for what i do.
This was the first time that i bought something from Mylek. I know to tell only by this product.
Arrived as promised and on time, well packaged. Would buy from Mylek again
They let me know when back in stock and I received goods within 7 days of payment.
Good quality, work well.. only minor criticism is that it would be really useful if the box had a template to mark the hole centres..make life easier fitting them.. very pleased with the product..
I bought this to use in a summerhouse we had power put into at the bottom of the garden. It's been very handy as we can control it from the house and check the temperature even when it isn't switched on all from the app. I'm thinking about buying a more powerful one for a conservatory. Very satisfied.
Very poor drill for external or brickwork no power drill bits pointless, more of an electric screwdriver further to this review I was contacted by Josh at Milek to resolve the issues within an hour of initial review 5 stars for that
Excellent bit of kit. As described. Comes with all I needed. I even bought an extra battery
Ordered directly from Mylek website for the best price and next day delivery included. .
Very Good quality radiator, would recommend to anybody.
Absolutely brilliant! We have a large area of fence so this has been a life saver.
Very professional
Item was delivered quickly.
Very Good Company 👍👍👍
Good value and easy to use. Just right for jobs around the house and garden and the spare battery means you can finish a job without having to wait to recharge.
Good company. Quick and efficient and updates regularly. Would order from them again.
Delivery amazingly quick! Order one evening, delivered early the next morning.
We had various issues with the product but the very efficient support people sorted it out for me. But we're still waiting for our 10% off refer a friend voucher!
Mylek is rated 4.64 based on 387 reviews