Mylek Reviews

of reviewers recommend Mylek
Read Mylek Reviews

sales@mylek.co.uk

Mylek, Tayson House, Methley Road,

Tell us how Mylek made you happy
Very difficult to fit the feet and I am still struggling to get past day and time with the programmer
MYC01-15A Heater fitted by electrician in september stopped working in february light on control panel comes on but no heat.
Order was dispatched promptly and arrived safely. Everything as promoted.
The customer is over the moon with the item supplied
Arrived promptly and well packed.
Very neat and effective heater. The only criticism would be that it is quite noisy.
Good value for money
Great powerful heater. Warms up our bathroom a treat. Best heater we have ever had. Tx
Excellent service. Super fast delivery. Excellent quality products at an amazing price.
Have one in the bedroom of a flat that I'm renting. Clicks all night. Would rather sleep with my coat on than be kept awake by it
Very impressed with this product. Excellent value for money and so simple to use via the app.
I have just purchased a 2kw panel heater which I have fixed to the wall which was straight forward and aesthetically it looks good. So far I have only used the manual settings and having briefly looked at the timer instructions, they do look a bit daunting. I have the heater in an open plan lounge 16m2/kitchen 9m2 and set at 20deg, seems to make the room reasonable warm. Prior to this I used a convector inset fire which was always blowing out on full and took ages to heat the room. I’m going to monitor my new heater and if it’s cost effective and gives the warmth I’m wanting, I will buy more for other rooms.
Our initial heater arrived broken and so I contacted Mylek to arrange a return and replacement. Despite initial reservations about how simple this would be as there as only an email address, I was very impressed with the efficiency and speed with which this was carried out. Our replacement heater arrived and does exactly what it says, so very happy and would recommend.
Arrived promptly. Simple to wall mount. I like the fact control is on the top so easy to see and set, no bending down to floor level. I don't use the timer to switch on, but use adhoc manually, but the feature to turn off automatically after a set number of hours is great.
Dual control heated fitted sheet. Fits very well, fast delivery good price
Everything OK I'm satisfied,,
Lovely slimline, smart looking radiator. Very quiet but takes a long time to get going.
The heat from these radiators is very good. They were installed five weeks ago but alreaady we have problems. two heaters have stopped working due to a manufacturing fault. Five out of the seven radiators control icons have either rubbed off or are starting to rub off. I's like the icons were put on with felt tip pen. Not good. They were installed by a fully qualified electrician. He is now having to replace a number of the radiators. Very disappointed.
Fits perfectly, easy to control and feels lovely.
Good service. Quick delivery and questions prior to purchase also answered promptly.
Mylek is rated 4.53 based on 101 reviews