Mylek Reviews

of reviewers recommend Mylek
Read Mylek Reviews
Only ordered it so I could use the charger as I have one already and charger was broken. Only to find the charger does not fit the old batteries. The old Mylek was less than a year old.
Overall, a good unit. If the electric goes off or it’s turned off, I have to refer to the instructions as I can’t remember the sequence of buttons to press. This is a replacement for the exact same unit (which someone gave me) but after a while it became very noisy - probably bearings on the fan motor. I’ll see if this one is ok.
Very goyjust what I needed
Very good for the price keeps the room nice and cool
Mylek 5 star review on 21st July 2021
Have purchsed 2 Mylek Mult-tools, one for my son and one for me. Good company to deal with, very helpful.
This is my second mylek air cooler. Keep my room cool enough and allow me to sleep. I cannot open my doors with my hayfever but the air cooler has made it bearable. Only thing is washing out the water container is a bit of a pain hence the 4 *
Bought maylek cordless drill 21v. So far it’s working really well.
Early days but pleased with product for our bathroom. was installed by our electrician and seems to work as required. Heats the room up nicely when the heating towel rail is off
Doing its job well
Happy with the purchase. Just the perfect solution I was looking for.
Compact with 3 Kws, looks good and easy to install, all works well
We have purchased 4 of these, which says it all really. Great product and good quality. Easy to use and maintain.
Delivery was swift and efficient
I placed an order with Mylek and at the same time created an account to allow me to track orders. To my surprise I received a confirmation email from “Hygiene Supplies Direct” thanking me for placing my order with them. On checking it does look like they are related organisations, however the account I set up, was not recognised on the HSD website. My order did arrive within the agreed timescale and therefore I did not have to contact either organisations customer service. The confusion caused by the different trading names is what prompts me to give an acceptable score rather than a perfect score.
i like it very much i should have got one years ago great tool
Goods came on schedule and were well described.
leaf blower very good does the job. A little difficult to dis mantel from the main unit. Haven't tried the the hedge trimmer yet. Battery life seems ok on the leaf blower. Does away with cables Big plus. (RATE 5) Shame no lawn mover.
Good product,as described.As an amateur do-it yourselfer this combi drill is ideal.Works very well for what i do.
This was the first time that i bought something from Mylek. I know to tell only by this product.
Arrived as promised and on time, well packaged. Would buy from Mylek again
Mylek is rated 4.64 based on 402 reviews