Mylek Reviews

94% of reviewers recommend Mylek

Mylek, Tayson House, Methley Road,

Tell us how Mylek made you happy

"Bought this for my son to keep cool in hot days but the fan that he uses is more powerful than this watercooler. So returned it back under the 30 day money back scheme!"
"Excellent service rapid delivery and free no issues"
"Excellent equipment for the price, strongly suggest buying the 1hr charge version with accompanying drill bit case. Everything you need is in there. Perfect for DIY & odd jobs"
"Brilliant drill... does everything a more expensive drill does but at the fraction of the price."
"Another top buy!!!"
"The heater is very powerful. I am buying another one for a friend."
"Good for the money"
"I quite like this at the price. It is slower to do a quick warm-up but 10 minutes is fine. I was hoping not to find the electrical inputs under my shoulder which we had on the Dreamland blanket before - but they are still there (although less prominent)."
"Excellent product, excellent service, excellent value."
"Heater arrived well packed and undamaged Delivered on the day as promised easy to install on the wall and remote control useful to turn the Heater on and off"
"Good product (MYLEK Over Door Heater With Fan Only Setting 2KW) but there is a mistake in the instructions: the fitting holes are 0.5cm closer than stated - just enough for it not to fit."
"Bought a new build house from story homes front two bedrooms freezing cold even with central heating on installed a mylec heater in one bedroom made a vast difference in room temperature going to order another for other room great product"
"Very fast delivery."
"Excellent customer service, answered all my questions quickly, once ordered very good delivery service, tracking was spot on could see where the driver was working his way to me all the time so I was ready to receive the delivery with ease."
"Very straight forward purchasing experience, and because my card address and delivery address differed they made a security check with me before proceeding, which impressed me."
"I am very pleased with my purchase. The drill works well and the battery life is exceptional. It does exactly what I was looking for. I bought it direct from Mylek with free next day delivery which was cheaper than Amazon. I have only had it a couple of weeks but so far so good."
"Brilliant drill!.dont spend hundreds on a drill!.buy this..!!!"
Mylek is rated 4.65 based on 17 reviews