Mylek Reviews

of reviewers recommend Mylek
Read Mylek Reviews
Very Good Company 👍👍👍
Good value and easy to use. Just right for jobs around the house and garden and the spare battery means you can finish a job without having to wait to recharge.
Good company. Quick and efficient and updates regularly. Would order from them again.
Delivery amazingly quick! Order one evening, delivered early the next morning.
We had various issues with the product but the very efficient support people sorted it out for me. But we're still waiting for our 10% off refer a friend voucher!
Good product, sensible price. Good range of bits, drivers etc. Would highly recommend.
Very pleased with the item thank you
Very solid metal casing, stable heater. Very good quality build considering price. Love the digital display though i feel the numbers don't represent degrees i feel they give much finer control on temperature than other heaters.

Did not like the surcharge to deliver to the Highlands.
Delivered exactly what I ordered with a great delivery schedule. What more is there to say.
Exactly what I wanted and works as expected
Good product
The drill was as described and arrived on the day it was expected.
Heater is fine ,instructions for timer are a bit obscure
Excellent service came on time seems to be fine great value for money
Nice looking, easy to fit wall heater purchased. Easy to use for basic use but slightly complicated/long winded instructions for programming the timings if you want timed heating. I also purchased this to replace a previous similar Mylek heater which stopped working just 2 weeks after the 12 month guarantee so I'm still undecided on the longevity of these heaters.
I purchased 2 of these Mylek panel heaters which arrived very quick. Easy to install on the walls and work really well and look smart and neat. I am very pleased with them and would recommend them to anyone
So fantastic I'm ordering another one for my step dad .
No issues with Mylek
Really pleased with the performance of this drill, especially as it's at the budget end of the market. Would recommend.
Over the moon with them,use them in our Summer House,they are lovely and warm,so neat we have wall mounted them,they are the 1kw,would recomend
Mylek 5 star review on 5th March 2021