Mylek Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Mylek

Mylek, Tayson House, Methley Road,

Tell us how Mylek made you happy

"Bought a new build house from story homes front two bedrooms freezing cold even with central heating on installed a mylec heater in one bedroom made a vast difference in room temperature going to order another for other room great product"
"Very fast delivery."
"Excellent customer service, answered all my questions quickly, once ordered very good delivery service, tracking was spot on could see where the driver was working his way to me all the time so I was ready to receive the delivery with ease."
"Very straight forward purchasing experience, and because my card address and delivery address differed they made a security check with me before proceeding, which impressed me."
"I am very pleased with my purchase. The drill works well and the battery life is exceptional. It does exactly what I was looking for. I bought it direct from Mylek with free next day delivery which was cheaper than Amazon. I have only had it a couple of weeks but so far so good."
"Brilliant drill!.dont spend hundreds on a drill!.buy this..!!!"
Mylek is rated 5.00 based on 6 reviews