Mylek Reviews

94% of reviewers recommend Mylek

Mylek, Tayson House, Methley Road,

Click Here

Tell us how Mylek made you happy

"bough a heater, thermostat not accurate, for baby room is 3C lower than set, company not respond at all,"
"This is a fantastic, very cost effective heater and for it's rating of only 600 watts throws out a lot of heat. However in my opinion it has 2 draw backs. Even as a technical manager for over 20 years it still took me several days to fully understand the instructions to set the automatic timer program function using a magnifying glass as the LCD is so small. If these 2 issues are fix I would definitely give this heater a 5 STAR RATING!"
"Fantastic heater's very efficient to run, instant heat and reliable. We are putting them throughout the house. We're very impressed with them."
"This is the 2nd purchase of this type of heater this time for another property. As before very straight forward to install -I am an electrician - and indeed the product has improved on the controls side. Nice quick delivery as before. Would purchase again."
"BRILLIANT WORKS A TREAT"
"HI, I have purchased a green drill. liked it and ordered a black drill but I never got the discount advertised if you but 2 drills, otherwise it is a very good product."
"a great package love it works great"
"I bought this fan to replace my old Mylek which was still OK but I broke the remote and a replacement was not available. I am very pleased with the new Mylek, it is very quiet and has excellent output. Definitely recommend it as first class."
"works well, no problems, bought 2"
"Used for first time today..seemed efficient and good safety feature on it.."
"Great price but a few issues with the one I bought. It gets quite hot whilst drilling steel plus the chuck does not grip drills very well."
"Mylek Fully Fitted Double Size Electric Blanket with Dual Controls I purchased the electric blanket on behalf of my elderly mother. it has been fitted which was very easy; like a fitted sheet. It has been switched on and works fine. There was a problem with the delivery though which explains the loss of one star. The delivery was attempted far too early on a Friday morning, ie well before 8 am so the delivery was not made. I rang HSD to explain and ask if delivery could be re-attempted later in the day or the following Monday after a certain time. The lady I spoke to was very helpful and said she would ring the courier to ask and ring me back. The courier said they would 'try'. However, the following Monday the delivery was even earlier than the previous Friday! Luckily my mother was able to take delivery. I gave feedback to HSD via email and they said they would contact the courier."
"Looks good; arrived well packaged; all the bits seem to be there and working. Difficult to review efficacy in the middle of a heatwave! One very small gripe: it would have been useful to choose the side at which the power cable is attached, or at least to know in advance which way round it is."
"Good supplier"
"Brilliant - brand new Cooler sent, which had a small fault (remote control sensor not working) - so Mylek sent out another brand new one with free next-day delivery - and arranged collection of the faulty one for a later date of my convenience."
"Simple fast ordering. Free delivery. Impressive fan for the price."
"I was a bit dubious buying this air cooler,but l just say it did the job of leaving my sitting room wonderfully cool.very happy so far."
"Bought this for my son to keep cool in hot days but the fan that he uses is more powerful than this watercooler. So returned it back under the 30 day money back scheme!"
"Excellent service rapid delivery and free no issues"
"Excellent equipment for the price, strongly suggest buying the 1hr charge version with accompanying drill bit case. Everything you need is in there. Perfect for DIY & odd jobs"
Mylek is rated 4.53 based on 34 reviews