Mylek Reviews

of reviewers recommend Mylek
Read Mylek Reviews
Quick delivery, great prices!
Although this is an xmas present for my granddaughter and so she has not seen it yet, we have checked it out and it looks great. We love that it has the earphones and shovel +extras and the item arrived so quickly and and so well boxed. We do think she will love it and I am sure her Grandad also will !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Ve,y pleased with my choice. Easy to put together. Easy to use and easy to recharge. Sorted my garden, pathway and patio on one charge. Wish I had bought it years ago.
Excellent Heater, silent in use (no internal fan) with touchscreen control or the very easy-to-use remote control. The only minor issue for myself is that the display is too dull in bright light and I would prefer a larger indicator to show that the heater is 'active' but apart from that a great product.
Always a great service quick delivery and excellent product
Very good service and products
Excellent. Cannot fault anything.
Lovely blanket best ever had highly recommended
excellent purchase
Great item I have purchased these items for my mother and daughter both have reduced their utility bills.
Great so far!!!!
Recommended.Quick and efficient service,
Very neat slim heater and functions well, however...it is described as 55mm deep, which is true enough as far as the heater body goes, but does not take into account the extra depth due to the wall fixing, which brings the total to 80mm. This is misleading and I think should be noted in the description. In other words say what extra is required for the fixing.
Excellent heaters, and that's why we now have 5 in our house and have recommended them to our daughter, who is also very pleased with them.
This radiator is fantastic. My kitchen is freezing, it’s not now! So glad I purchased. Going to get another for the conservatory.
Delivery was as stated and the product came in good condition.
Very pleased with the delivery, also pleased with the performance of the heater, glad we bought this one.
So far so good fast delivery easy fit.. Even I managed to get it straight ont wall
Excellent
This is an excellent radiator. It's the perfect size for heating my attic and the timer allows me to set it to come on automatically each evening. It's cheap to run too!
Mylek is rated 4.66 based on 458 reviews