Mylek Reviews

of reviewers recommend Mylek
Read Mylek Reviews

sales@mylek.co.uk

Mylek, Tayson House, Methley Road,

Tell us how Mylek made you happy
I am very pleased with the heater looks good and very efficient
Wow. Made light work of almost 1000 screws which needed to be attached to the underside of 30 desks. A keen price too. Would highly recommend.
Excellent,well made product.
Delivery was extremely quick.
Very happy with the electric blankets and heater both are well made and work perfectly for a cold cottage
Amazing heating from this little heater
Appear to produce/ sell good quality products; where UK made a bonus; simple ordering process; reliable delivery
Good company, delivery was on time.
very good indeed up to now cant argue with the price or delivery time excellent
I am very pleased with the quality and construction of this fabulous little drill, I know it will be capable of most of the task I will give it in the months to come, it is a great addition to my DIY toolbox, I highly recommend this very compact drill to anyone wishing for a light and small drill to get into tough small spots around the home.
Amazingly good, well built, heats my room to 19 in an hour or so. Hard to program, the suggested app recognised the device but when I tried to schedule it said no device available.

Not a big issue as I could easily linked it with Alexa and schedule routines instead.

Highly recommended.
It is great value for money product for DIY jobs around the house. I have use it to screw in floor board on the loft anf drilled few holes in concrete walls to hang shelves and it it performed quite well.
Good products at competitive prices. Items delivered promptly.
Replaced my oil boiler central heating with 2 ceramic and 3 convector heaters just had to change life style by shutting doors and letting themastat do the work had great service and quality products and cost of running is about the same as my old system
As a construction professional, I wanted a low cost cordless drill to use at home. I was worried it might be a bit flimsy and lacking in power. Its actually a really solid powerful tool. I'd be happy using it on site
Easy to fit and heats up quickly. The programmable setting takes a long time to set up, but the other three options are very easy to use and will be fine for most requirements.
Good easy to use website. Quick delivery after checkout.
2nd Mylek heater in our house...love them..and look great
From ordering the heater to fitting it, was so simple. Really pleased with the product and the service from supplier. Would definitely recommend!!
Well pleased. Many thanks.
Very helpful when I needed help to decide on a heater. Delivery was extremely quick.
Mylek is rated 4.62 based on 347 reviews