Mylek Reviews

of reviewers recommend Mylek
Read Mylek Reviews

sales@mylek.co.uk

Mylek, Tayson House, Methley Road,

Tell us how Mylek made you happy
The App is useless. It's in Chinese. Complicated operating instructions. Bad purchase. I don't recommend.
Very dissatisfied, I have sent 3 emails Only one reply, I am still awaiting 2 weeks later for A reply as to what I should do re returning an item I am very unhappy with. Wld never recommend this company.
Hi Donna,

Thanks for taking the time to leave us a review. I'm sorry you had such a negative experience shopping with us, I have looked into this for you and can see we fell well short of our usual high standards.

My colleague has contacted you privately and will handle this for you as a priority. I want to assure you we will get your refund sorted for you as we never like to leave anyone out of pocket for something they're not happy with.

If you have any further comments or concerns please just get in touch via email or call us on 0800 811 9464 and we'll be happy to help.

Best regards,
Customer Service Team
MYLEK
Bought a new 3kw outdoor heater 2 years ago and the infrared bulb popped and stopped working. Only 2 years old. Upon contacting the company for a replacement I was told they don't know what kind of bulb it is, that they don't carry it, and don't know where I could get one. Said I would have to buy another (£118.00 plus shipping). I would stay away from this companies products as this experience tells me their products and support are questionable.
Very disappointed - the radiator turned out to be a wall mounted plug in - not what I wanted. And it had to be mounted 30cm from any adjoining wall etc - this wasn't in the specifications. So it was returned as soon as i got it.
Shame they didn't put all the info in the specs.
MYLEK ERP BATHROOM HEATER LOT 20

Bought the heater around six months ago. Whilst using today the case melted not good to say the least. Unfortunately I have lost the receipt and cannot remember where I purchased.
MYC01-15A Heater fitted by electrician in september stopped working in february light on control panel comes on but no heat.
bough a heater, thermostat not accurate, for baby room is 3C lower than set, company not respond at all,
Bought this for my son to keep cool in hot days but the fan that he uses is more powerful than this watercooler. So returned it back under the 30 day money back scheme!
Mylek is rated 4.62 based on 349 reviews