Mylek Reviews

of reviewers recommend Mylek
Read Mylek Reviews
There be is a horse chestnut tree inmy heighbours garden, we get the bulk of overhang, blosdom/conkers/shells/leaves abd stalks throughout the year. I have had 4x good leaf mulchers and this is the best. Unfortunately there is not one which will pick up and mulch the stalks or larger leaves. It is a narsthon task trying to kerp on top of it and far wose with the damp soil. I woukd however reccomend this as it is light and easy to use. Cord is not long enough
Love the radiator brilliant in conservatory but !!! The instructions are a nightmare needs to be made easier to understand so I can set it ! But it’s a good radiator economical to run
Delivery was ok and good choice of products.
Not in use yet as waiting for building to be completed before I can install it. On quality alone it looks good.
Look modern easy to wall mount. Although not used too much as yet when we did we definitely felt the difference, we have a large open plan lounge/diner and it adequately took the chill off, little smelly at first but o.k. now.
Efficient webpage, Fast delivery and excellent product. The wall mounted heater is just what I wanted at an affordable price
Easy to install and set timer, seems to heat the required space effectively
Very difficult to put together with the heat and regulating , an easier way of instructions would be better
Only ordered it so I could use the charger as I have one already and charger was broken. Only to find the charger does not fit the old batteries. The old Mylek was less than a year old.
Overall, a good unit. If the electric goes off or it’s turned off, I have to refer to the instructions as I can’t remember the sequence of buttons to press. This is a replacement for the exact same unit (which someone gave me) but after a while it became very noisy - probably bearings on the fan motor. I’ll see if this one is ok.
This is my second mylek air cooler. Keep my room cool enough and allow me to sleep. I cannot open my doors with my hayfever but the air cooler has made it bearable. Only thing is washing out the water container is a bit of a pain hence the 4 *
Doing its job well
Good quality, work well.. only minor criticism is that it would be really useful if the box had a template to mark the hole centres..make life easier fitting them.. very pleased with the product..
We had various issues with the product but the very efficient support people sorted it out for me. But we're still waiting for our 10% off refer a friend voucher!
Very solid metal casing, stable heater. Very good quality build considering price. Love the digital display though i feel the numbers don't represent degrees i feel they give much finer control on temperature than other heaters. Did not like the surcharge to deliver to the Highlands.
A very good drill set. The only problem I have is wondering if I should (or could) have bought a more powerful one. Otherwise, it has saved me lots of space, compared to my old one and it comes with a complete set of drills too.
Good products, at a reasonable price.
Works like a dream and very nice design however can see that it is going to be easily dented if knocked in the future....
Very good company and good customer service
I purchased the Mylek Digital Electric Oil Filled Radiator 2.5kw for £73.99 I find it heats a room up in a short space of time, i use it casually so i do not yet know how much it costs to run it yet. It is a good sturdy unit. It is nice and mobile with the wheels there is also a generous 1.5 metre power cable. Because i do not yet know the running costs i will rate it 4 star The delivery was VERY FAST
Mylek is rated 4.66 based on 455 reviews