Mylek Reviews

of reviewers recommend Mylek
Read Mylek Reviews

sales@mylek.co.uk

Mylek, Tayson House, Methley Road,

Tell us how Mylek made you happy
A very good drill set. The only problem I have is wondering if I should (or could) have bought a more powerful one.
Otherwise, it has saved me lots of space, compared to my old one and it comes with a complete set of drills too.
Good products, at a reasonable price.
Works like a dream and very nice design however can see that it is going to be easily dented if knocked in the future....
Very good company and good customer service
I purchased the Mylek Digital Electric Oil Filled Radiator 2.5kw for £73.99
I find it heats a room up in a short space of time, i use it casually so i do not yet know how much it costs to run it yet.
It is a good sturdy unit.
It is nice and mobile with the wheels there is also a generous 1.5 metre power cable.
Because i do not yet know the running costs i will rate it 4 star
The delivery was VERY FAST
Ordered 3 heaters (1 aluminium 2 slimline) and so far so good. Very light and compact which what we needed. As for efficient, we will wait and see! They do creek and when heating but so do all electric heaters.
So far so good. Heating great for a small unit. Not sure what program to set up at this time but will check that out later.
Smart and efficient radiator. I bought this for my conservatory as it can be programmed.
However, I am unable to see the program panel so I now have to do it manually which isn’t that convenient. You need someone who can see the very small signs and has the patience to set the week long individual settings.
I’d only recommend it it for manual setting if you are elderly u less you can get it set up for you.
Not high quality items in the case (drill sticks or etc ) in the box, also rotating speed is not fast, which makes it not useful in some cases.
however, it is ok for basic things to drill something in the wall etc
The radiator is a great design, looking modern yet elegant in any environment...it heats up well and is energy efficient...the only let down is the control unit...it is very complicated to use and the accompanying documentation/user guide does not assist much further...I quite often now use the presets as to programme each day is unwieldy...how can you improve Mylek?
They seem caring and give a good service
Unable to comment as product not yet fitted
Unacustomed as I am to writing short reviews,I wish to say god bless M yleck and all thst sail with them ,amen
Good efficient service.
Very happy.
Fast delivery, eady to assemble. Keep my lovely living room warm.
Bought a 2kw wall mounted heater for the living room of my new flat. The white colour of the heater and overall look blends in nicely with my decor. The heater is quiet as there are no moving parts, just the odd sound as the temperature changes which I have no issue with.
Really pleased with the heater that I then bought another 1kw heater for my bathroom as these heaters are suitable for any room.
Can't comment as have had no reason to contact them. Website easy to use and item received on time
Bought the radiator for our garden studio. The instructions explained the fitting but it would have been so much easier if a paper template had been supplied. I cut out a template from the box side . Looks good and heats up our room okay. The timer instructions are straight forward to follow. Securely packaged.
Good service.No complaints.
I installed this heater for my mum and she has found it easy to control from her Alexa and iPhone. It was a task to link it to the wi fi but I'm not that tech savvy so others may not have that problem. It's a bit of a squeeze getting a screwdriver in the gap to fix the bracket. Performance is good.
Mylek is rated 4.62 based on 349 reviews