MyJobQuote Reviews

of reviewers recommend MyJobQuote
Read MyJobQuote Reviews

About MyJobQuote:

MyJobQuote connects Homeowners and Tradespeople together. We have thousands of local trades specialising in over 30 different categories.

Tell us how MyJobQuote made you happy
Don't trust allow anyone on site and don't do anything when bad/non completed job done still allow them to use site. Obviously no vetting of tradesmen they allow to use site . Find another was or organisation to get a reliable tradespeople.
Avoid this website - not interested in the type of people they are allowing to use their website. Obviously an easy way for con artists to rope in people and Quote My Job aren’t interested other than advising you to ‘leave a review’…
The worse wallpaper hanging and painting I have ever had done. By D & D BUILDING & MAINTENANCE. after 4 months of Danny promising to put it right and not turning up he eventually paid the cost of the wallpaper back to me I have to pay someone else now to redecorate. DO NOT USE
I have tried to raise concerns that the job undertaken was not successful and it has become evident from having another roofer attend my home that i have been frauded. However i cant remove my review and this may result in others suffering the same consequences. i am embarrassed i trusted someone from this site and take full responsibility for this
Chase home solutions. Mark Jones owner. Slabbing a rear garden 8x8 meters. Said would be done in 6 days at the most. Four weeks later only half the job completed and an absolute mess. On average the workers worked 3 1/2 hrs per day. By the end of the fourth week and having listened to constant excuses and promises to be finished by the end of day, they packed up their tools and never came back. Then tried to charge the rest of the money. Slabs are uneven, not a lined and are dangerous trip hazards. Do not employ avoid any company owned by Mark Jones. We are now stuck with an unfinished mess
No one called
Hi the person I used l don’t want to name as Im afraid there maybe repercussions. Basically they did a job say they could do more (im a pensioner) they trash my house cause gas leaks etc thats when l slung them out. They scammed me out of more than 3 grand. Plus I incurred extra expense having gas extra repaired( l had british gas out they closed my gas down. Never use my job quote you may loose you house this looks like this may happen to me. If l can save it l will be living in a building site . They also destroyed my personal property. As they left they damaged the the work they had done. Please beware don’t use my job quote. If i could give lower than one star i would.
Only 1 reply who did come and sounded interested and made suggestions. BUT we asked for an estimate and he said he would send it by email the next day, he phoned to say he has sent it, it never arrived. We phoned and left a message and then emailed. We have never heard a thing and never had an estimate. Not a good look.
This is not good they give me address too go & se they said don’t talk to the house owner/ they give me another job the client never met me over the phone he didn’t talk clearly I couldn’t understand anything . AVOID THIS PEOPLE!!!!! THEY TAKE YOUR MONEY & give you nothing 👎🏿👎🏿👎🏿👎🏿👎🏿👎🏿👎🏿👎🏿👎🏿👎🏿👎🏿👎🏿👎🏿👎🏿
The work done by this company was very disapoiting for £2.500 i think thay are cowboy builders Acorn Home Improvement .I have leaks now that i did not have before.they did not want to put this wright but wanted another £2.500.
Tradesman supposed to fix leak in radiator, still leaking,promised to come back several times didn't arrive, took my £70. Really disgusted, at my treatment, will never trust My job quote again.
Very poor service from customer care. No contact number just email which can take 3 days for a reply to receive often an automated message. No real help and poor job leads. Wouldn't recommend to any trade for work. More jobs on Facebook
Only one trades person contacted us. They gave a satisfactory quotation and start date but never turned up to do the job and ignored all phone calls and messages. It is frustrating that we cannot give a review on this persons page on you site.
Scam still take money from my bank account. As I cancel😡😡
The work wa s done in a very professional manner. Neil arrived on time, and was a very pleasant person to deal with. The work was completed in an excellent manner & I would most certainly recommend.
My job quote could not find me a tradesperson. You found only Igas initially but I could not use them because they did a bad job last time.
Posted a small electical job which was to a move a double socket three inches on a wall and was contacted by a guy called Callum the same day he told me it would be no more than 30 pounds, i told him that there would be no plasterwork involved as i would make good myself he said he could come the next day after 4 pm, the next day he sent me a tex to conferm that he would arrive after 4pm he never turned up and never answerd tex or phone message i sent. worst of all i turned 2 other electricians away that called from this site after i got the call from callem
NEVER USE ANTONIO GALLUCCIO he’s starts jobs and NEVER finishes even when he said he can. He left my house in such a state with foam everywhere in my bathroom. Holes in the walls that he made himself my toilet is not stable and moves when you sit in it. I now have to pay someone else to finish off the job. I’m so disappointed *he told me to buy all these products from B&Q knowing he was never going to finish the job. *he left my house at 1am in the morning demanding me to take him home and to pick him up every day. *demanding me to feed him *we agreed a day rate price he then changed it after speaking with wife. Hes reason was that his wife lost her job. *never turned up on the days he was supposed too. *he told me the work can be done in 3 days and 6 days later he’s was still at my house and the work was not completed. *on the 6th day he just said ‘sorry I can’t complete the work’ and then told me he had to go. I’m a single mother with 2 children he took advantage of me I would NEVER EVER EVER use him again I am currently seeking legal advise on this and I will definitely take this further. AVOID AVOID AVOID. Wish I could give this 0 stars I have all the pictures not sure why it won’t let me upload them.
I posted a ceiling plastering job and was done by one Sean J Wilkinson who came to destroy my ceiling instead of repairing it. Sean Wilkinson collected £ 200 from me and promised to send me a receipt but since then Sean disappeared. I have been calling and sending messages to his 2 mobile phones but not answering me. I am now struggling to cope with his work situation. Has refused to send me receipt and to come back and put things right on my ceiling. My question is is this a type of trademan My JobQuote are giving or supplying customers. I went to this website thinking will be in to right hands not knowing will be a victim. I can’t sleep and I am stressed and struggling to understand why he is doing this to me. I will not ask anyone I know to have anything to do with Sean J Wilkinson (plaster tradesman). Th way he is treating me he should not deal with the public he has no conscience.
I agree I’ve posted 2 jobs never got a inquiry waste of my time