MyJobQuote Reviews

of reviewers recommend MyJobQuote
Read MyJobQuote Reviews

About MyJobQuote:

MyJobQuote connects Homeowners and Tradespeople together. We have thousands of local trades specialising in over 30 different categories.

Tell us how MyJobQuote made you happy
J.Anderson Home Improvements very unreliable, arranged 3 appointments, did not turn up, had to keep chasing this man I would not recommend him
No contacts recieved.
The work done by this company was very disapoiting for £2.500 i think thay are cowboy builders Acorn Home Improvement .I have leaks now that i did not have before.they did not want to put this wright but wanted another £2.500.
Tradesman supposed to fix leak in radiator, still leaking,promised to come back several times didn't arrive, took my £70. Really disgusted, at my treatment, will never trust My job quote again.
Very poor service from customer care. No contact number just email which can take 3 days for a reply to receive often an automated message. No real help and poor job leads. Wouldn't recommend to any trade for work. More jobs on Facebook
Only one trades person contacted us. They gave a satisfactory quotation and start date but never turned up to do the job and ignored all phone calls and messages. It is frustrating that we cannot give a review on this persons page on you site.
Scam still take money from my bank account. As I cancel😡😡
The work wa s done in a very professional manner. Neil arrived on time, and was a very pleasant person to deal with. The work was completed in an excellent manner & I would most certainly recommend.
My job quote could not find me a tradesperson. You found only Igas initially but I could not use them because they did a bad job last time.
Posted a small electical job which was to a move a double socket three inches on a wall and was contacted by a guy called Callum the same day he told me it would be no more than 30 pounds, i told him that there would be no plasterwork involved as i would make good myself he said he could come the next day after 4 pm, the next day he sent me a tex to conferm that he would arrive after 4pm he never turned up and never answerd tex or phone message i sent. worst of all i turned 2 other electricians away that called from this site after i got the call from callem
NEVER USE ANTONIO GALLUCCIO he’s starts jobs and NEVER finishes even when he said he can. He left my house in such a state with foam everywhere in my bathroom. Holes in the walls that he made himself my toilet is not stable and moves when you sit in it. I now have to pay someone else to finish off the job. I’m so disappointed *he told me to buy all these products from B&Q knowing he was never going to finish the job. *he left my house at 1am in the morning demanding me to take him home and to pick him up every day. *demanding me to feed him *we agreed a day rate price he then changed it after speaking with wife. Hes reason was that his wife lost her job. *never turned up on the days he was supposed too. *he told me the work can be done in 3 days and 6 days later he’s was still at my house and the work was not completed. *on the 6th day he just said ‘sorry I can’t complete the work’ and then told me he had to go. I’m a single mother with 2 children he took advantage of me I would NEVER EVER EVER use him again I am currently seeking legal advise on this and I will definitely take this further. AVOID AVOID AVOID. Wish I could give this 0 stars I have all the pictures not sure why it won’t let me upload them.
I posted a ceiling plastering job and was done by one Sean J Wilkinson who came to destroy my ceiling instead of repairing it. Sean Wilkinson collected £ 200 from me and promised to send me a receipt but since then Sean disappeared. I have been calling and sending messages to his 2 mobile phones but not answering me. I am now struggling to cope with his work situation. Has refused to send me receipt and to come back and put things right on my ceiling. My question is is this a type of trademan My JobQuote are giving or supplying customers. I went to this website thinking will be in to right hands not knowing will be a victim. I can’t sleep and I am stressed and struggling to understand why he is doing this to me. I will not ask anyone I know to have anything to do with Sean J Wilkinson (plaster tradesman). Th way he is treating me he should not deal with the public he has no conscience.
I agree I’ve posted 2 jobs never got a inquiry waste of my time
Be very very careful who this site recommends as a female on her own the work that was not to standard and I had to remove the work carried out and there was damage. I felt obliged to pay for the work carried out although it was not to standard I am not sure what checks are done to establish credentials . I suggest you find your own trader but take some time to find recommended workmen. Will never use this site again, however, that’s just my experience
The biggest mistake to do the membership to this website, I'm used at all but can't cancel the direct debit, because they made special program to be very difficult for cancel the direct debit, I was email them many times, no one reaction.
Previous results from 'Myjobquote' have been good but have not received any enquires for last job submitted. 'laying paving stones'.
Since I register this job this morning, the system is indicating that I'm to verify my contact detail but when I click the link it refers me to, nothing appears to happen and therefore I'm unable to verify. Without the verification, it appears my job isn't seen by tradesmen.
MyJobQuote is rated 4.75 based on 1,813 reviews