MyJobQuote Reviews

of reviewers recommend MyJobQuote
Read MyJobQuote Reviews

About MyJobQuote:

MyJobQuote connects Homeowners and Tradespeople together. We have thousands of local trades specialising in over 30 different categories.

Tell us how MyJobQuote made you happy
It’s ok but the relentless questions are annoying.
Does the job but be prepared to be bombarded by email from the service.
I've just started advertising on my job quote as a plumber they are sending me lots of leads but the customers phone numbers are saying this number is not recognised when i send the customer a email they never respond the leads cost me my credits but to be fair my job quote does refund them back to my account
Only a couple of downsides with the site for me was that l asked for a local trader and got people wanting to quote me from 55miles away, and somebody pays for all that travel time. Also, can feel quite pushy with the frequent emailing which can be irritating. Found a good local trader though, in my hometown which matters to me for continuity, and will use Aiden again.
Simple process, unfortunately only one trades person quoted.
A few jobs , no response yet.
You produced a number of traders which was helpful. but I found your website poorly designed and a little confusing. You kept asking me the same questions, as it were, in a loop.
The site is a little difficult to navigate and they do have a tendency to bug you overtime with emails however overall all the jobs I have posted I have got done although there are some cheeky monkeys on here who just quote stupid money for jobs and hope that people will accept also idiots that don't get back to you but that's not the science fault overall A good experience
more tradespeople required
Although i found a tradesman i only had 1 enquiry from yourself
I had my garden done by JMGAVIN James was such a reassuring man and the work that was done by his team was just what I asked for i am so pleased now I can actually sit in my garden now thank you so much would highly recommend him
Swift efficent service for those that need repairs around the home completed quickly.
The service was what I had exspected
I had one tradesman contact me - I was expecting more. I was asked to rate on-line and had to change password as it wouldn't accept the original one - I spent quite a bit of time just trying to tell them that the job was done as it's not the easiest of web sites.
Okay service. Only one trades person responded which was disappointing.
I was contacted by polishbuilder4u , agreed with the fees and time next day to start the job. Next day polishbuilder4u simply did not attend, didn't even notify me. I texted them. They text back to say it is far for them . When I asked why they didn't informed me that they don't want to do the job. They replied that they simply forgotten. I m supprised that myjobsqoute allow such unreliable workers such as polishbuilder4u to qoute on their website.
Some of your contractor are very rude, and take things very personal if you don’t offer them the job
Basically a decent service. I managed to get my work completed promptly and satisfactorily. Web site suffers from a few 'user experience' issues. I pointed some of these out (this is my profession) but the response I got seems to suggest that my comments were not understood (this is not unusual). Overall, very satisfied with the professionalism and quality of the traders. Some improvements to the web site would be good but unfortunately this seems unlikely.
Very and simple and easy way to get tradesmen to do the job you want
I entered 'flexible' as what I was prepared to pay, it was revised to £250 which I couldn't change and then I received emails to say I'd had no responses as I hadn't put enough and to revise the amount upwards.
MyJobQuote is rated 4.75 based on 1,754 reviews