MyJobQuote Reviews

of reviewers recommend MyJobQuote
Read MyJobQuote Reviews

About MyJobQuote:

MyJobQuote connects Homeowners and Tradespeople together. We have thousands of local trades specialising in over 30 different categories.

Tell us how MyJobQuote made you happy
MyJobQuote 5 star review on 22nd July 2021
Matthew
MyJobQuote 5 star review on 3rd June 2021
Mark
with in 2 days of me posting my job, I was been asked to close my post down by My Job Quote
Hi, I had a wall plastered yesterday by GCG contractors Ltd who were given my details from your site,and had to write a review as they were such nice reliable and professional company They arrived on the dot They prepared area with plastic sheeting and after doing the work they cleared up every bit of mess, including wiping all pvc trims around windows and sweeping and mopping the floor,outside driveway was washed down. Stuart is the son of the company and Tom his labourer, and we couldn’t have found two nicer friendlier guys to have work in our house I definitely recommend this company for a job to be carried out to a high standard Thankyou Stuart and Tom!
Very satisfied with each job I have had done.
Thoroughly pleased with the job completed by R.S DECORATORS. excellent professional tradesman arrived early worked continuously would not hesitate to recommend to my friends and family”nothings to much trouble for him painting & decorating tiling etc etc, thanks robert.
Very easy process kept me updated through every step. Would recommend.
Very useful way of getting a quote
Convenient and timely way to find tradesmen.
Finally managed a quote for work. Executed well and finished very efficiently. Three tradesmen contacted me,two kept saying they were coming but never turned up! Wasted my time!!! Third was very good, but hope I never have to use this web site again.
This electrician carried his work in a very professional manner and I would have no hesitation in recommending him to anyone.
MyJobQuote is rated 4.75 based on 1,902 reviews