MyJobQuote Reviews

of reviewers recommend MyJobQuote
Read MyJobQuote Reviews

About MyJobQuote:

MyJobQuote connects Homeowners and Tradespeople together. We have thousands of local trades specialising in over 30 different categories.

Tell us how MyJobQuote made you happy
good system
Convenient way of finding a reasonably good professional at a reasonably good price
Had a very professional painter and decorator through your site
Professional
Had my shed roof retailed they done a very good job restoring it making it water proof. They were hard working and great help. I would have them back anytime I know they can be trusted traders. Joan.
Good service
Thank you for helping me find some guys to do my job
Good service kept us fully informed of progress
Worked well. Found a good Gardener. Think the software was confusing. Need to redesign screens t5o make them user friendly
Your system is a good but your website to respond to requests for reviews is not very reliable
Family firm of 3 did the job. They did a good job and were very keen to please. They also did a few extras. Apart from leaving some weeding they would have been 5*.
Very good clean garden work Will recommend to neighbours
Helpful tool providing me access to trades but not the most intuitive to use in places. Some parts great some less so.
My job Quote tries to find right tread person.
This is a great way to get local tradesmen to quote for jobs. I would recommend this site.
Does what it says on the can
Found jobquote through internet search, added some details about the job (plumbing) I needed done and within minutes had a plumber calling me, followed by text messages from 2 others.
I posted a garden job and had 2 offers of a quote. Both people came to assess. Only one came back with a price, which I accepted and they carried out the work very well.
Only had one tradesman get in touch although the job was very small. The tradesman who did come out done a great job.
Quick response with good selection. Reassuring to have a ‘go to place’ for help.
MyJobQuote is rated 4.75 based on 1,756 reviews