MyJobQuote Reviews

of reviewers recommend MyJobQuote
Read MyJobQuote Reviews

About MyJobQuote:

MyJobQuote connects Homeowners and Tradespeople together. We have thousands of local trades specialising in over 30 different categories.

Tell us how MyJobQuote made you happy
What worries me is that My Job Quote has a lot of Companies on their books but they have not been checked out by them fully.
Out of six Companies I contacted when I had to ask about full public liability Insurance two stopped answering my emails or said they would not want to go further. Two just gave a verbal figure at that point of visit with no back up in writing of the cost mentioned or what they were suppling for the cost.
I feel My Job Quote needs Companies that have been checked out by them up front to give the Customer more confidence and if they want to be on My Jobs Books they should always give a cost and what they are going to do in writing.
I did have some good feed back from some other Companies.
Please refer to my communications about the first job I posted for laminate floor installation. I do not feel the matter was satisfactorily dealt with.
Problem identified and rectified very efficiently. The bill was high, but that may be because I wanted it sorting on New Year Eve? The problem then recurred about 6 weeks later, so am back to square one. I am disabled and this problem is extremely inconvenient for me.
Trying to force the cost up by telling thebudget was to low
with in 2 days of me posting my job, I was been asked to close my post down by My Job Quote
No trade interest for basic plastering job. from wither yourselves or rated people. Either not enough tradesmen use the site or they dont want to pay per enquiry. Found real radesman elsewhere.
MyJobQuote is rated 4.74 based on 1,599 reviews