MyJobQuote Reviews

of reviewers recommend MyJobQuote
Read MyJobQuote Reviews

About MyJobQuote:

MyJobQuote connects Homeowners and Tradespeople together. We have thousands of local trades specialising in over 30 different categories.

Tell us how MyJobQuote made you happy
Leo did a great job with my electric problem can’t thank him enough
After giving up on finding someone kind enough to do my gate for me, a knight in shining armour came to my rescue :)
Easy to use good contractors attended to quote pleased with service.
I was impressed with how easy it was to put the job forward, the only things that I found difficult was trying to email the people who applied.
Very pleased with the roof job done by Henry Gaskin of H Roofing & Property Maintenance. He kept me fully informed and was always punctual, polite and professional.
Would thoroughly recommend him.
Daniel Lucian was very professional doing the job.
Very happy with his job.
I posted in the evening and before I went to bed I had a few calls / emails contact me regarding the job.
They came out in the morning, job done.
I would highly recommend
Luke was efficent, punctual and polite throughout the job. Very pleased.
Was looking forward a few quotes to have my Garage Roof replaced and posted the job on MyJobQuote and received interest from 2 companies within an hour, both came to view the job, quoted and one was selected within a few days of the initial enquiry. Very Satisfied with this method of obtaining a trade.
R F DECORATOR.
WELL IF I COULD GIVE 6 STARS I WOULD,
excellent workmanship,good timing.cannot fault this company,nice attitude and pleasant to deal,with,will be having more work for this decorator as he is very reliable.
JOB WELL DONE...THANK YOU
Excellent professional supplier
MyJobQuote 5 star review on 23rd February 2021
Very efficient service and easy to use ! Got my quotes very quickly and Job completed the next day , the tradesman kept me updated of the time he would arrive he was also polite and professional
All ok easy to use.
fantastic service
I was very happy with the immediate response from a tradesman. He gave me a quote very quickly and did a great job.
Quote was given shortly after I requested it. Website very easy to understand. Will definitely use it again when needed
Excellent fast response from Trades people
Hayden,did a very quick and clean job I would highly recommend his work to anyone who needs an electrician.
Efficient and convenient way to find skilled people in good time.
Excellent information available about roof cleaning. which helped me to decide the exact job requirements. I was able to decide on Tradesperson and the job was completed to my complete satisfaction in a very timely timescale. Would use again.
MyJobQuote is rated 4.74 based on 1,597 reviews