MyJobQuote Reviews

of reviewers recommend MyJobQuote
Read MyJobQuote Reviews

About MyJobQuote:

MyJobQuote connects Homeowners and Tradespeople together. We have thousands of local trades specialising in over 30 different categories.

Tell us how MyJobQuote made you happy
Garry did an excellent job and I will certainly use him again
Job carried out swiftly, area kept clean.
Very pleased, thanks
I was absolutely delighted with the professionalism and standard of work for my power flush. I would certainly recommend my experience of finding someone for my job and the young man who came to do it. He explained the process so I could understand what would happen, he then did his job and I know have a full working water/central heating system.
Very happy with the job he was on time and very polite and he explain everything every step of the way
Put the job on the site on sunday afternoon. Got a reply on monday and the repair has now been completed. Good service
Extremely happy with the work done by London Roofing, completed to the high standard they advised, very nice guys and well mannered. I recommend them to anyone, very courteous and very tidy, I will be using them again for further works.
All good - a good job done on time
Useful site - used it to find handyman
It’s ok but the relentless questions are annoying.
I use this site frequently hire workmen.
The staff are always friendly and helpful to speak to.
A very good trusted site to use, I would recommend this site if searching for a good tradesperson. I got a good job done and in the timeframe I wanted it completed. The only reason I'm rating it 4 stars instead of 5 is because I've recently requested another job quote for kitchen fitters and got nothing back
We hadn't used MyJobQuote before so we were very pleased when we found a someone through them to do the job. The work was completed quickly and to a high standard.
We shall recommend them to friends and use the site again ourselves.
Excellent service workmanship first class would recommend his services to anyone went above and beyond to make sure that I was satisfied
Michael was excellent he was able to arrive be for time. The job was done very quickly. I would have him again if needed
Used a company from your site AM plastering from Aldershot Andrew Morgan
Paid £950 and left with a front room ceiling full of trail marks and he installed studwork and boarded over and skimmed and the result is shocking as the level a mile out
Contacted Andrew and he came to make good but walked out after arriving and said he would refund me after a couple of days
Since I have sent numerous texts and he has not responded
I have had quotes from local plasterers to make good and they agree work terrible
This will cost me £500 to put right
Just questioning do you take any cowboy in this organisation
Leo did a great job with my electric problem can’t thank him enough
Very happy with the service offered.
Gave me good contacts
After giving up on finding someone kind enough to do my gate for me, a knight in shining armour came to my rescue :)
MyJobQuote is rated 4.74 based on 1,610 reviews