MyJobQuote Reviews

of reviewers recommend MyJobQuote
Read MyJobQuote Reviews

About MyJobQuote:

MyJobQuote connects Homeowners and Tradespeople together. We have thousands of local trades specialising in over 30 different categories.

Tell us how MyJobQuote made you happy
MyJobQuote 5 star review on 22nd July 2021
Matthew
MyJobQuote 5 star review on 3rd June 2021
Mark
got me in contact with an extremely professional company who did a great job to a high standard.
I needed a new fuse box. William gave a very competitive price and the work was carried out very efficiently. I can highly recommend him.
very good service. Easy to communicate and efficient would definitely use again
My job was posted and done just fine. The only issue is the UI. I'm also a web developer and the website is terribly hard to use for me. You can post a job, take quote just fine. 1. But to see history messages, or to see reviews replies, there is just no way. I just can't find it. 2. The job status is another confusing thing. The status is just "closed" automatically even when it's not done. I didn't even know if I can leave review after the job is "closed". Then I decided to try, and surprisingly, I can. After the review, the status is "reviewed". Well, now I need to assume "reviewed" means job done. 3. Under "My Account" section, there is a "Notification" menu, and it's not for my notifications. It's for my notification setting. Few more confusing elements on the website, but I can only say it's very poorly designed.
MyJobQuote worked really well for me finding the perfect gardener who came quickly and worked fast and proficiently on the job many thanks
Great service
Job done neatly to my complete satisfaction.
Excellent service,easy to use
Easy to use and effective
The job was done in time to the standard promised
No one called
Excellent service
Good. Quick response.
Pleased with the speed of the response we had from trades people.
This site is so convenient. So many trades to pick from.and it's so easy to read how well they have done on other jobs
Needed trade person posted the job on my job quote got good response and have the job done Thanks
Had out side tap fitted perfect job would recommend to anybody
got the tradesmen i needed
Swift response times from tradesmen and a fantastic job done by Hallmark Drives who were hardworking and polite and produced excellent work. Wouldn't hesitate to recommend them.
Excellent service - quick results from trades
MyJobQuote is rated 4.75 based on 1,898 reviews