MyJobQuote Reviews

of reviewers recommend MyJobQuote
Read MyJobQuote Reviews

About MyJobQuote:

MyJobQuote connects Homeowners and Tradespeople together. We have thousands of local trades specialising in over 30 different categories.

Tell us how MyJobQuote made you happy
Excellent advice and work carried out. Highly recommended.
Fantastic service found someone to do my job within 5 hours fantastic price thankyou
Very easy - thx
Very good website got a couple of quotes but chose a local one
The roofer was lovely. Cleaned my gutter as an extra and provided some good information. Only complaint being that my kitchen floor and carpet was left in a mess.
I received a quick response, followed by a planned time to inspect the proposed work.
Tradesmen made quick contact, and job done the next day.
Posted a small electical job which was to a move a double socket three inches on a wall and was contacted by a guy called Callum the same day he told me it would be no more than 30 pounds, i told him that there would be no plasterwork involved as i would make good myself he said he could come the next day after 4 pm, the next day he sent me a tex to conferm that he would arrive after 4pm he never turned up and never answerd tex or phone message i sent. worst of all i turned 2 other electricians away that called from this site after i got the call from callem
NEVER USE ANTONIO GALLUCCIO he’s starts jobs and NEVER finishes even when he said he can. He left my house in such a state with foam everywhere in my bathroom. Holes in the walls that he made himself my toilet is not stable and moves when you sit in it. I now have to pay someone else to finish off the job.

I’m so disappointed

*he told me to buy all these products from B&Q knowing he was never going to finish the job.

*he left my house at 1am in the morning demanding me to take him home and to pick him up every day.

*demanding me to feed him

*we agreed a day rate price he then changed it after speaking with wife. Hes reason was that his wife lost her job.

*never turned up on the days he was supposed too.

*he told me the work can be done in 3 days and 6 days later he’s was still at my house and the work was not completed.

*on the 6th day he just said ‘sorry I can’t complete the work’ and then told me he had to go.

I’m a single mother with 2 children he took advantage of me I would NEVER EVER EVER use him again

I am currently seeking legal advise on this and I will definitely take this further.

AVOID AVOID AVOID. Wish I could give this 0 stars

I have all the pictures not sure why it won’t let me upload them.
Prompt and professional reply’s re my request for quotes
Really excellent service
Great service and quote options.
An excellent service that is particularly useful during the lockdown.
I posted a ceiling plastering job and was done by one Sean J Wilkinson who came to destroy my ceiling instead of repairing it. Sean Wilkinson collected £ 200 from me and promised to send me a receipt but since then Sean disappeared. I have been calling and sending messages to his 2 mobile phones but not answering me. I am now struggling to cope with his work situation. Has refused to send me receipt and to come back and put things right on my ceiling. My question is is this a type of trademan My JobQuote are giving or supplying customers. I went to this website thinking will be in to right hands not knowing will be a victim. I can’t sleep and I am stressed and struggling to understand why he is doing this to me. I will not ask anyone I know to have anything to do with Sean J Wilkinson (plaster tradesman). Th way he is treating me he should not deal with the public he has no conscience.
Excellent service
Able to find the right person for the right price Clean and tidy tradesperson. Thank myjobquote
Very useful and great response from the supplier
Very quick and easy to use. Found just the man for the plumbing job (Scotton property maintenance) Superb courteous, efficient, professional service.
Stephen Cullip supplied and fitted french doors and replaced 2 blown double glazed units.
Fantastic factual service. Work completed when he said.
Would 100% use him again
Really pleased with out come 😊
The service i received was excellent
MyJobQuote is rated 4.75 based on 1,533 reviews