MyJobQuote Reviews

of reviewers recommend MyJobQuote
Read MyJobQuote Reviews

About MyJobQuote:

MyJobQuote connects Homeowners and Tradespeople together. We have thousands of local trades specialising in over 30 different categories.

Tell us how MyJobQuote made you happy
MyJobQuote 5 star review on 19th November 2021
We are old age pensioners and l am disabled the job proved to be a little more complicated than l thought but Mark sorted it and did another small job as well.He's a nice friendly guy and we're very pleased with his work we will recommend him to friends
Excellent and efficient
Really good job!
MG Plumbing Services were very efficient, friendly and reasonably priced to install my outside tap. An excellent job! I will definitely use them again. Highly recommend!👍
Posted my job details, received a quote and went ahead with the work. All OK
Very helpful will use you again if I have any more jobs thanks
All good, what was promised was done
Received a large number of calls for removal of a large volume of garden waste. Selected agent was efficient and effective.
Quality work from a Quality workman. Top draw
This is the first time I have used your business and so far the experience has been good
Quote was good. Job was done quickly and to my satisfaction.
As I do not possess any manual skill, I needed to hire someone to install a towel rail in the bathroom, and posted the job and description of work required on MyJobQuote, following the straightforward process. I soon received a reply from Steven Whale of SW-Services and we agreed a price and installation date. I later added the fixing of a staircase handrail and the re-hanging of a bedroom door which did not open properly to the list of tasks. The work was all completed neatly on the agreed date with the minimum disruption. I recommend his services.
Kingswood Roofing and Property Maintenance Ltd replaced our garage roof and completed the work to a high standard at a reasonable cost
I believe in customer reviews.word of mouth is the best reference.its honest.its truthful.but the pathway to give a review must be easier.logins passwords are not necessary.just my name and email must be the only trail.
I needed to get hold of an electrician as a matter of urgency so posted the job and description of work required on MyJobQuote, which was very easy. I received a reply almost immediately from Gavin at GG Electrical Merseyside who provided a very reasonable quote to install a new consumer unit with test certificate the following morning. Gavin arrived on time and the work was done efficiently and quickly without any fuss or mess and all aspects of the work done clearly explained. As this was an emergency job, I would thoroughly recommend GG Electrical to customers who require a quick, professional and efficient service.
Did this yesterday!
Very quick to get details of decorators to me, the gentleman I picked was really good, did a brilliant job of wallpapering plus tidied as he went. Excellent service, thank you.
10 out of 10 these guys were really helpfully when nobody else wanted to do it. They had good banter they are both very experienced in their work and do a very neat professional job. I would have them again and again. Big piece of mind getting this job fine so can now get the rest of the garden sorted. They are local which always helps. Just got to move the greenhouse frame back Tommorow and re glaze as got to allow drying time for the brickwork. So thanks again guys! Job complete now. got to order more glass to finalise 20 panes and have a step next time.
MyJobQuote 5 star review on 19th November 2021 MyJobQuote 5 star review on 19th November 2021 MyJobQuote 5 star review on 19th November 2021 MyJobQuote 5 star review on 19th November 2021 MyJobQuote 5 star review on 19th November 2021 MyJobQuote 5 star review on 19th November 2021 MyJobQuote 5 star review on 19th November 2021
professional helpful and informative
Very organised and whenever I need a job to be done I am pretty sure That I can find good professionals. Thanks lots
MyJobQuote is rated 4.74 based on 2,114 reviews