MyJobQuote Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend MyJobQuote

Tell us how MyJobQuote made you happy

Postal Service, Own Driver
customer service
"Easy to use and very quick response from tradesmen."
"Within minutes of posting my job I was getting calls offering services, very impressed, will use again."
"I was introduced to two potential painters and decorators and obtained a quote from a third independent one. I chose one of them from those from Myjobquote and was very pleased with the results."
"The only thing I can say that's negative is I left a good review for Jack that assembled my flat pack sideboard, I was extremely pleased with his work and at the end of my review I left 3 happy smiling ☺ emojis which showed up on the review as lots of question marks, I tried to edit the msg but it wouldn't let me. That's the only thing I was not very happy with after posting my review. Thank you, Ann."
"I was looking for a plumber and found this site on internet. I gave it a try and the respond was very fast. Finally the toilet was fixed in 2 days."
"have 3 quotes and a good price will be among them"
"does what it says on the tin"
"You send out too many texts. else it would have been very good"
"Very helpful to find a good qualified person to do jobs"
"Only 1 tradesman quoted in end but luckily worked out and very happy with price, timing and quality of job done."
"Only got one response to my job quote request. But was happy with the quote and job"
"Very easy to use, with quick and friendly responses."
"Does what it says on the packet !"
"Very nice gentleman a clean worker polite very helpful and did the job quickly and checked everything was working as it should be and asked me if I was happy with everything before he left.He is definitely a workman I would use again and pass him on to friends and neighbours."
"Tradesmen offering their services minutes after job posting."
"It's a very useful and easy website to use."
"Excellent service did exactly what I wanted and when I asked...very reasonable...very pleased with job"
"Tradesman was very pleasant and helpful. Worked with efficiency. Job done well, very happy with result"
"Has a good range of trades people based locally."
MyJobQuote is rated 4.71 based on 629 reviews