My Car Credit Reviews

of reviewers recommend My Car Credit
Read My Car Credit  Reviews

About My Car Credit :

We’re part of the UK’s largest motor finance broker, and we’ve been helping customers to buy cars on finance for over fourteen years, on HP, PCP or personal loan.

At My Car Credit, applying for your car loan is quick and easy. Fill out our online application form in just a few short minutes and you’ll receive an instant, online decision on car finance - anytime of the day or year!

We welcome all types of credit profile, you can buy your car from any dealer, and there is no deposit or fees. Our unique underwriting policy places you, the customer, first.

We’ll assess our panel of 30+ lenders to get you a finance rate for your circumstances, without impacting on your credit profile. We’ll then hold your hand throughout the process to ensure that you have a hassle-free experience of buying your dream car on finance.

In 2019, My Car Credit was named 'Best Direct Consumer Proposition' at the Car Finance Awards and Evolution Funding was named 'Best Broker' (2019, 2018, 2017 & 2016).

Car finance from 6.9% APR. Representative APR 23.9%

enquiries@mycarcredit.co.uk

Tell us how My Car Credit made you happy
Would you like to add photos or videos?
My Car Credit  5 star review on 31st October 2019
Craig punk
My Car Credit  5 star review on 22nd June 2019
Robert
More Photos & Videos
It wasn’t the easiest of processes but not to any fault of Callie and the team, they where absolutely amazing and went above and beyond to sort everything out and put up with talking to me many times per day! Faultless! Thank you very much!
I applied during the Covid lockdown and all I can say is the process was fantastic from getting initially approved to selecting a vehicle, receiving my documents, and at a rate more competitive than any dealer or website was offering using their own finance providers.

Callie was excellent always at the end of the phone even during these difficult times to assist and answer any questions for me. When she wasn’t available, Paula would answer and again assist me wherever she could. Great company, great service. Callie didn’t even ask me to leave a review! I had to ask her could I do so and where should I leave it.

Well done ladies. I would definitely use again.
A hassle free experience from start to finish.
Easy online process.
Competitive repayments. A great service overall.
Great customer service, (thank you Callie).
Have already recommended My car Credit to friends.
My experience was really stress free. Calli was exceptional so too were the other staff I spoke to at times. Quick and professional.
Really pleased with the whole process, Callie Jones was fantastic, made the whole transaction smooth and easy, would recommend to anyone. Thank you
Easy application no nonsense service. Very helpful company
Great team, great people, Brianna was amazing so much patience and kept us up to date with everything, Thankyou for your time.
Excellent service, quick to take action when needed. Very nice staff
Callie was very friendly and very helpful. Great service and easy to sort out
All sorted with the minimum of fuss. Brianna, you're a star!
Brianna was more than helpful throughout a credit to you company
Helpful, attentive and excellent communication
Callie was a superstar - efficient and informative. This was a no nonsense process and from application to fulfilment so easy to navigate.
I dealt with Callie on the phone. Very friendly, easy to talk to and kept me very well informed every step of the way, she went above and beyond to help me out.
I met my car credit through Experian. And from the very first moment I spoke to Brianna upto the end. She was with me every step of the way. Even gave me advice on dealers etc. I was offered finance from others but I refused. I was very happy dealing with Brianna.
Generally I had a good experience, friendly staff who were easy to contact. My only negative is that after submitting my paperwork and proof online, there was a delay of a day as I was not told that I would also have to confirm the loan verbally over the phone the same day. Because of this, I missed my day to collect my new car last Saturday as I was told the money would take 2 working days to reach the dealer ( not in time for Saturday). On Sunday I noted that an email was sent Friday morning to say that everything is done and I can collect my car. I wonder now if I could have done so on Saturday as planned. I had to pay another week of insurance on my old car to last until next weekend now. If I would have known a complete step by step timeline,I would have been able to manage the whole thing better.
Great service really helpful staff and pleasure to deal with
I would say that using my car credit was quite nice experience. Recommended.
Absolutely brilliant! Thanks Joe for being so helpful.
Grant was super friendly and efficient. The whole task was made very simple and easy. Highly recommended.
My Car Credit is rated 4.86 based on 3,219 reviews