My Car Credit Reviews

of reviewers recommend My Car Credit
Read My Car Credit Reviews

About My Car Credit:

We’re part of the UK’s largest motor finance broker, Evolution Funding, and we’ve been helping customers to buy cars on finance for over fourteen years, on HP, PCP or personal loan.

At My Car Credit, applying for your car loan is quick and easy. Fill out our online application form in just a few short minutes and you’ll receive an instant, online decision on car finance - anytime of the day or year!

We welcome all types of credit profile, you can buy your car from any dealer, and there is no deposit or fees. Our unique underwriting policy places you, the customer, first.

We’ll assess our panel of 27 lenders to get you a finance rate for your circumstances, without impacting on your credit profile. We’ll then hold your hand throughout the process to ensure that you have a hassle-free experience of buying your dream car on finance.

In 2019, My Car Credit was named 'Best Direct Consumer Proposition' at the Car Finance Awards and Evolution Funding was named 'Best Broker' (2019, 2018, 2017 & 2016).

Car finance from 6.9% APR. Representative APR 13.9%

Robert
My Car Credit 5 star review on 30th April 2019
Absolutely brilliant service
Would definitely recommend.
Fantastic service all of the way through the process. Speedy responses and excellent customer service.
Would highly recommend!
Absolutely first class service and would recommend this company to my friends was really easy to do even for a novice like me
Absolutely great service! No hassle what do every Callie was amazing! Would definitely recommend to anyone! Thank you!!
Dealt with both Helen and Brianne and both were so helpful. Talked me through everything step by step and both always seemed to have a smile on their faces! Thanks ladies.
Brilliant service, quick very and professional. I would highly recommend.
Would highly recommend!
Callie gave excellent customer service
Brianna was a pleasure to deal with however the process I would describe as ‘clunky’ the process split over many separate phone calls and being asked to repeat the same information multiple times many times in a day sometimes even in the same phone call gets very tedious, one phone call I had to repeat my date of birth and address as security questions three separate times, I had to go through the same identity security check twice today going through the same questions. The garage supplying the car has given me the same feedback about the dealings from their end also.
Hi Matt, thank you for your feedback and we're sorry to hear that your experience didn't go as smoothly as you'd hoped. During Covid lockdowns, there does tend to be an increase in criteria and security checks requested by the lender. We appreciate this can be frustrating but this is for the protection of all parties - you, the lender, the dealer and us, the broker. There were also delays created by the dealer sending through incorrect paperwork, which we then needed to resolve. Thank you for your patience in all of this and we hope you're now enjoying your new car. Kind regards, My Car Credit.
It was much easier to deal with them. Once I gave them the details My Car Credit team member, Molly, did the needful. No need to wait long queue. Regular updates.

Finally got the finance I required
Molly was a great help from start to finish. She made the process very easy! Very impressed, thank you!
My advisor Brianna was excellent. Great customer service and a pleasure to deal with. Took the time to deal with everything.
Would highly recommend to friends and family

Finally got the finance I required
The support throughout this process was brilliant
Molly has kept me up to date at every step of my application. I feel well informed. I have also spoken with other members of the team who have been equally as friendly and helpful. Great service, I will consider them again in the future.
Great service
Great service
Quick and easy. Lovely staff that are really helpful and made it all stress free. Molly helped me all the way through but everyone I spoke to was great
Excellent service from the team especially jack mosely. Did everything he could as fast as possible for me nothing was too much trouble! Fab service thanks a lot 😀
My Car Credit is rated 4.86 based on 3,442 reviews