My Car Credit Reviews

of reviewers recommend My Car Credit
Read My Car Credit Reviews

About My Car Credit:

We’re part of the UK’s largest motor finance broker, Evolution Funding, and we’ve been helping customers to buy cars on finance for over 15 years, on HP, PCP or personal loan.

At My Car Credit, applying for your car loan is quick and easy. Fill out our online application form in just a few short minutes and you’ll receive an instant, online decision on car finance - anytime of the day or year!

We welcome all types of credit profile, you can buy your car from any dealer, and there is no deposit or fees. Our unique underwriting policy places you, the customer, first.

We’ll assess our panel of 27 lenders to get you a finance rate for your circumstances, without impacting on your credit profile. We’ll then hold your hand throughout the process to ensure that you have a hassle-free experience of buying your dream car on finance.

In 2019, My Car Credit was named 'Best Direct Consumer Proposition' at the Car Finance Awards and Evolution Funding was named 'Best Broker' (2020, 2019, 2018, 2017 & 2016).

Car finance from 6.9% APR. Representative APR 14.9%

Craig punk
My Car Credit 5 star review on 22nd June 2019
Robert
My Car Credit 5 star review on 30th April 2019
Brianna was excellent very good threw out the process.
Posted 3 minutes ago
Very helpful and explained everything in detail, nothing was to much trouble, always at the end of the phone.
Excellent service, great staff!
Very good company. Great communication always got a text to say they had e-mailed which made the process faster. Would really recommend.
Molly was a Diamond, I’m not the greatest on computer’s, but she guided me through out it all, first class, regular phone calls to keep me updated, got me my first loan, thanks for everything.
Brilliant service from start to finish. Kept updated at all times. Really fast payment to the dealer so I got the car after just a few days from applying. Would definitely recommend
Great Service!
I had a reoly within a couple of hours at the promised rate! 10/10 Service.
I loved Brianna
She was easy to speak to. Extremely professional and kept me up to date on progress.
Brianna was a pleasure to deal with.
Very professional young lady.
Sarah x
Was very easy and efficient to use. I was politely surprised with the service
Hels (Helen) was lovely she kept me up to date with the process she was always very helpful and always chatty and positive full of energy in her voice.
Quick process and straight forward
Very helpful and easy couldn't recommend enough...... Great team! Very happy with the Apr and car
The professionalism of the staff are highly impressive. I have had a rather challenging experience with the purchase of my vehicle and can honestly say Molly has worked with great professionalism and patience and hard work throughout.
Overall a very easy experience. There did appear to be an issue securing my guaranteed interest rate but this was very quickly ironed out when my application was assigned to finance specialist Grant Thorpe. Grant was always available to answer my questions and help keep the process moving when things slowed down.
Utterly professional from start to finish!!! Molly and her colleagues we're friendly, honest and knowledgeable throughout. Would absolutely recommend to anyone looking for car finance.
Excellent customer service, prompt and efficient delivery of finances. I felt valued and respected as a customer.
This was the first time I used a car fiance company and saw yours on the clearscore and thought why not and I spoke to molly gee id number 444529516 she was brilliant and helped me loads she went above and beyond her duties to help me had loads of questions and issues to sort and she was always at hand to help she is a credit to your company and I think without her I don't think I would have carried on with fiance company can u thank her personally for me, please. Thanks, I will be recommending you to all my friends and family
Friendly and helpful staff
I dealt with Daniel,he was brilliant at all times, could not have had any body better to represent your company
Grant was fantastic, he assisted with liaising with the dealership and always kept me regularly updated much appreciated.
I had great service from Molly who kept me up to date on what was happening. She always returned my calls which was lovely. Thank you
My Car Credit is rated 4.86 based on 3,518 reviews