Evolution Funding Ltd T/A My Car Credit Reviews

of reviewers recommend Evolution Funding Ltd T/A My Car Credit
Read Evolution Funding Ltd T/A My Car Credit Reviews

About Evolution Funding Ltd T/A My Car Credit:

We’re part of the UK’s largest motor finance broker, Evolution Funding, and we’ve been helping customers to buy cars on finance for over 15 years, on HP, PCP or personal loan.

At My Car Credit, applying for your car loan is quick and easy. Fill out our online application form in just a few short minutes and you’ll receive an instant, online decision on car finance - anytime of the day or year!

We welcome all types of credit profile, you can buy your car from any dealer, and there is no deposit or fees. Our unique underwriting policy places you, the customer, first.

We’ll assess our large panel of lenders to get you a finance rate for your circumstances, without impacting on your credit profile. We’ll then hold your hand throughout the process to ensure that you have a hassle-free experience of buying your dream car on finance.

In both 2021 and 2019, My Car Credit was named 'Best Direct Consumer Proposition' at the Car Finance Awards and Evolution Funding was named 'Best Broker' (2021, 2020, 2019, 2018, 2017 & 2016).

Car finance from 6.9% APR. Representative APR 13.9%

Evolution Funding Ltd T/A My Car Credit 5 star review on 21st August 2019
Nicusor Vasiliu
Evolution Funding Ltd T/A My Car Credit 5 star review on 3rd July 2019
William
The whole process was very simple. I was assisted by the friendly staff every step of the way. I got a reasonable rate and it was all terrifically efficient.
Absolutely brilliant, made it very easy and clear and had it sorted and cleared with the car company in no time. Was dealing with a lady called Helen who was very good at her job and extremely helpful. Very impressed
I was dealing with Karl. I honestly believe this man needs his flowers because of how he dealt with everything for me and managed to look for cars for me when I was busy with work. Sourced a few which although I didn’t take them, just wanted to help out. Friendly bloke, he was calm and collected, at no point did I feel I was pressured or anything like that. Great service all in all.
Extremely helpful and understanding bunch. My first time buying a car, and they made it feel as simple as shopping on amazon! Thank you all for your help and patience with all my questions. Definitely recommend it to all my friends.
First class customer service from beginning to end , throughly recommended 10/10
First class customer service from beginning to end , cannot recommend them highly enough 10/10
A good, competitive rate of finance. The whole process was a little slow with some duplication/repetition however we got there in the end and the price was good. Friendly staff.
Having never gone into car finance, I was unsure how the whole process would be. Carl was fantastic throughout the whole process. Was very clear and explained every step. Kept everyone on track by communicating with the dealership and myself included. Everything was settle within one working day. Overall, very happy with the service provided and would definitely be recommending MyCarCredit.
David provided a great customer service.He was very professional and kind during my car finance application ,he's outstanding.For the same, amount of money my bank wanted £9 more monthly.I highly recommended Evolution funding.However,I must say the whole team were very helpful.
Very helpful staff, they help a lot and I'm very satisfied that I applied with them. Thank you My Car Credit!
So this is my first time dealing with my car credit and I’m more than happy with the service they provided. Carl went above and beyond for me and I must say was very polite and helpful. I would recommend these guys to anyone. Just ask for Carl he’s the man for the job
Everything went smoothly , i was kept informed all the time about the progress, all communication was well secured. And result was quick
Quick response, and said exactly what my repayments would be. Always answered any questions I had. I would recommend highly.
Helen was fantastic
Getting in touch with my car credit was straight forward and connected to a friendly advisor was easy, the advisor was polite and helpful with any questions I had. The finance agreement was straightforward and they kept in touch with me all through the process. All advisors were excellent and dealt was the application professionally.
Brilliant service. Thank you for all your help.
From start to finish my car credit has been a fantastic experience,Carl,who was looking after me was exceptional,great phone manner, explained everything every step of the way and a pleasure to speak to,polite, courteous and informative,a great asset to your company,I wish everyone was this pleasant to deal with,Carl, you get a big thumbs up from me and a 5 Star plus rating,thank you for all your help.
Evolution Funding Ltd T/A My Car Credit is rated 4.86 based on 3,812 reviews