My Car Credit Reviews

of reviewers recommend My Car Credit
Read My Car Credit Reviews

About My Car Credit:

We’re part of the UK’s largest motor finance broker, Evolution Funding, and we’ve been helping customers to buy cars on finance for over 15 years, on HP, PCP or personal loan.

At My Car Credit, applying for your car loan is quick and easy. Fill out our online application form in just a few short minutes and you’ll receive an instant, online decision on car finance - anytime of the day or year!

We welcome all types of credit profile, you can buy your car from any dealer, and there is no deposit or fees. Our unique underwriting policy places you, the customer, first.

We’ll assess our panel of 27 lenders to get you a finance rate for your circumstances, without impacting on your credit profile. We’ll then hold your hand throughout the process to ensure that you have a hassle-free experience of buying your dream car on finance.

In 2019, My Car Credit was named 'Best Direct Consumer Proposition' at the Car Finance Awards and Evolution Funding was named 'Best Broker' (2020, 2019, 2018, 2017 & 2016).

Car finance from 6.9% APR. Representative APR 14.9%

My Car Credit 5 star review on 27th June 2019
Craig Punk
My Car Credit 5 star review on 22nd June 2019
Robert
Fantastic service and so helpful. Such an easy pleasant experience.
Posted 1 hour ago
Overall good service and very attractive rates. However let down slightly by poor organisations when sending out the correct forms to sign. I needed to wait and sign documents again because they sent the wrong ones out the first time.
Very efficient and quick to respond to any queries! Wipes the floor of CarFinance247
Excellent
Molly was helpful and nice but very busy lady lol. Thank you Molly for sorting my application out though could not get my car till Wednesday (πŸ˜”) coz of payment to dealer. But thank you My Car Credit plus very busy Molly.πŸ˜†
Excellent service above and beyond even at complicated situations as mine. Very professional, patient, flexible and easy to get in touch consistent advisors. Thank you Molly for the hard work and for helping out. Much appreciated.
Really friendly people and very helpful, always sounds very happy and all know what they're doing, easy to talk to and very polite, I would recommend yourself to anyone, im really happy and it hasn't been to long to wait 😊 ☺ πŸ˜„ πŸ˜€ πŸ™‚ very happy and thankyou all so much x mr b ,yates
Very friendly service, great rates. Daniel was very helpful and kept me updated throughout.
Good service, but there did seem to be extra loops to jump through last minute, which could have been mentioned and addressed earlier.
Great service ,very polite, solved any issues very quickly, kept me up to date with the whole process ,very simple to understand
Brianna Grippo has been excellent very high level of customer service and excellent communication skills. Ashley Bussey
Mollys customer service and communication was top notch, always there to help in any way that she could. Highly recommended πŸ˜€
I dealt with molly who was absolutely amazing from start to finish made the process super easy and was very helpful in all she done for me and the advice given would 100% recommend and super grateful to of had her as an advisor
A very personal service. Helpful and explained everything every step of the way. You can call up and speak to any person and they help you even on a Sunday! They also deal with the dealer and keep things moving. Very happy customer with a good APR rate.
I absolutely could not fault My Car Credit. I accidentally clicked on a quote online (I was supposed to be just browsing) and within minutes got a call from Breanna, she was super friendly, explained the process very clearly and by the end of the day I had credit approved for my new car. I dealt mainly with Breanna, but also a lovely lady in the Pay Out department, and would never hesitate to recommend. Thank you for making my new car purchase experience so simple, efficient and enjoyable. No pressure, and just brilliant. Huge thanks to the team - and big shout out to Breanna!!
Massive thank you to Adam Nash,after sorting finance on my car at end of my PCP, would recommend highly,very personal service,great team.
Good service with very friendly customer service. Always helpful and on-hand. Their online portal is a bit clunky and not a seamless service where you can check your application status as it relies on phone calls and automated emails to progress. Molly was very helpful as was her colleague Adam.
Amazing experience! Brianna was awesome always updating me on the progress of my finance and got it all done and dusted from start to finish swiftly I can’t thank her enough and my car credit very professional company and will always go the extra miles for customer satisfaction! highly recommended and thank you so much for sorting out my new car! Will definitely come back to you in the future for my next car!
Absolute fantastic company. From the day I sent my application I was updated through out the whole process definitely 1000% highly recommended. Thank you Joshua Carline and the team at my car credit πŸ˜€.
I have never had so many security checks done in my 40 years of dealing with finance companies. It has taken almost 2 weeks to get paid out so I can pick up my new car. I worked in finance for nearly 10 years too. Molly Gee who I dealt with the most was excellent. She went over and above to get compliance to pay out to the first garage I was buying from but Evolution Finance kept finding reasons not to pay out so I had to go elsewhere. This has caused so much stress and anxiety and I’ve still not got my new car. Hopefully funds will reach new garage’s bank before end of day tomorrow and I can pick up car then.
My Car Credit is rated 4.86 based on 3,605 reviews