Evolution Funding Ltd T/A My Car Credit Reviews

Based on 4,043 reviews
Read Evolution Funding Ltd T/A My Car Credit Reviews

About Evolution Funding Ltd T/A My Car Credit:

Representative APR 8.9%.

We’re part of the UK’s largest motor finance broker, Evolution Funding, and we’ve been helping customers to buy cars on finance for nearly 20 years, on HP, PCP or personal loan.

At My Car Credit, applying for your car loan is quick and easy. Fill out our online application form in just a few short minutes and you’ll receive an instant, online decision on car finance - anytime of day!

We welcome all types of credit profile, you can buy your car from any dealer, and there is no deposit or fees. Our unique underwriting policy places you, the customer, first.

We’ll assess our broad panel of lenders to get you the right finance rate for your circumstances, without impacting on your credit profile. We’ll then hold your hand throughout the process to ensure that you have a hassle-free experience of buying your dream car on finance.

We've been named 'Best Direct Consumer Proposition' at the Car Finance Awards for three years and awarded 'Best Broker' for seven consecutive years!

sarahsimpkins@evolutionfunding.com

Evolution House, Smeckley Wood Close, Chesterfield

Tell us how Evolution Funding Ltd T/A My Car Credit made you happy
I was really pleased with the service I got from my car credit. Dan was really helpful throughout the whole process. Cheers guys :-)
It was an excellent experience for the first time I applied for a credit like that. Joshua was very helpful Thanks for all the help
Rachel was very helpful and went thr extra miles to make sure my requests were met and she provided amazing customer service. Thank you
Excellent service from start to finish
I hadn't had a very good time until Joshua took ownership of my account and helped me sort out the issues. Thank you for taking the time and effort involved I really appreciate it.
The front lime staff is Polite, helpful, open and informative as much as the corporate business allows, very good advisers in general.
Very happy with professional service. I spoke with 2 different people who really explain all my questions, they been absolutely stars.
Very quick and simple
Very good customer service , very upfront and helpful
Connor was excellent at sorting finance and car for me. Hes a credit to your company He kept me informed every step of the application Thank you Denise Elliott
Effortless, professional, so easy.. 10 out of 10!!!
Very Happy with the customer service and the price. The process was fast and easy, i totally recomand this company 😀 thank you for making my dream come true ( having a beautiful sporty car) ❤️
Evolution Funding Ltd T/A My Car Credit 5 star review on 19th May 2022
I had the pleasure of dealing with Rachel at Mycarcredit and i can say fantastic service. Applied on sunday and by mid week had confirmation that funds are with the dealer and my dream car is being delivered on saturday. Buzzing is not the word! Keep up great work Rachel.
My car credit have indeed been a credit to finding the car for me. Even when encountering some walls and problems, they were able to deal with the situation professionally and were able to sort the problem efficiently. Very good service!
It was a pleasure dealing with Molly. I found her polite and helpful as I organised the finance and not a car dealer . Communications were very good and at not point did I feel uneasy or pressured .
Super fast and friendly service.
My car credit was very helpful and Molly helped me throught the whole process of buying my new car Thanks Ian
I informed the broker I no longer wanted to loan any warranty costs that the dealer quoted me on. They didn’t feed this back to the dealer when requesting invoice for the vehicle costs. Then it took one whole day for an invoice to get prepared because they didn’t ring the dealership to inform them or ask them to remove the warranty costs for the invoice I had to step in several times ringing both the dealer and the broker as to amending invoice What makes it worse - the broker lied to say that they were waiting on the dealer to re-send the invoice when In fact the dealership only had one call from them to stats that they needed to amend invoice. Then I was promised that the broker would put a request in for a speedier transaction to the dealer - they didn’t do it I was told 1 working day for funds to be cleared. Only cause I complained did they then do it. Otherwise I would have waited another full day!
Evolution Funding Ltd T/A My Car Credit is rated 4.86 based on 4,043 reviews