My Car Credit Reviews

of reviewers recommend My Car Credit
Read My Car Credit Reviews

About My Car Credit:

We’re part of the UK’s largest motor finance broker, Evolution Funding, and we’ve been helping customers to buy cars on finance for over 15 years, on HP, PCP or personal loan.

At My Car Credit, applying for your car loan is quick and easy. Fill out our online application form in just a few short minutes and you’ll receive an instant, online decision on car finance - anytime of the day or year!

We welcome all types of credit profile, you can buy your car from any dealer, and there is no deposit or fees. Our unique underwriting policy places you, the customer, first.

We’ll assess our panel of 27 lenders to get you a finance rate for your circumstances, without impacting on your credit profile. We’ll then hold your hand throughout the process to ensure that you have a hassle-free experience of buying your dream car on finance.

In 2019, My Car Credit was named 'Best Direct Consumer Proposition' at the Car Finance Awards and Evolution Funding was named 'Best Broker' (2020, 2019, 2018, 2017 & 2016).

Car finance from 6.9% APR. Representative APR 14.9%

Craig punk
My Car Credit 5 star review on 22nd June 2019
Robert
My Car Credit 5 star review on 30th April 2019
Molly was amazing, extremely helpful and patient!
Molly was amazing, extremely helpful and patient!
Very efficient process together with excellent communication by the team.
Competitive rates not found anywhere else.
Highly recommend
Fast and offer a good competitive rate
Easy to deal with and very patient
Dealt with Mollie whom was a delight, and my finance was secured quickly and at a superb rate as promised through BMW Finance. From application to pay out was around three days, and I was kept informed throughout. Loving the car too! Highly recommended, many thanks!
They provide good advice and access to a wide range of products
They provide good advice and access to a wide range of products
Lovely lass, great service, thank-you
Molly was quick to respond to my online request and was super efficient, very personable and professional to deal with at all times. The way in which she communicated with me and the car dealership throughout. Was also excellent. A great mix for any person in a customer facing role!
Special thanks to Brianna, who worked promptly to find My Car Credit who approved our loan application almost instantly, she respected our right when we decided to changed the first choice car and do re-quote, she gave extra effort as well in chasing dealer when necessary, she makes us feel at ease when circumstances arise and a valuable customer specially in this time of pandemic. You’re a star Brianna!
Grant, my advisor couldn't have been more helpful.
Friendly and quick process.
Would recommend
Very good. Molly was so helpful and couldn’t ask for more
Very good and helpful. Molly was brilliant
Applied for a car loan/finance not to long ago replied with an email. To say I'm accepted but not confirming the amount I'm entitled to......
Can some talk me threw the process.... are they a lender or if not can someone tell me potential lenders.

Jay
Very helpful and clear in terms of what I need to pay and the cost of finance. Brianna has been amazing. Thank you so much. Wishing you the best. And an early Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year
Excellent communication. Explained fully when I had an issue with my licence and was extremely helpful on getting around it. Really happy. Thank you again Brianna!
Fantastic process, communication and customer support
Fantastic company, friendly, excellent service and always keeping you updated on every stage, always there to help if you need any , highly recommend.
My Car Credit is rated 4.86 based on 3,483 reviews