My-accessories.co.uk Reviews

Based on 1,665 reviews
Live Chat, Email, Telephone
Read My-accessories.co.uk Reviews

About My-accessories.co.uk:

My-accessories.co.uk are a leading supplier of blank promotional and gifts items that allow you to insert your own images, pictures and logos.
We stock keyrings, fridge magnets, coasters, rulers pens, badges and much much more, enabling you to produce your finished products in-house.

We hold large stocks that are available for next day despatch within the UK and ship worldwide to a network of regular customers.

hello@my-accessories.co.uk

My-accessories.co.uk
Unit C9
OYO Business Units
187 Park Lane
Birmingham
B35 6AN

Tell us how My-accessories.co.uk made you happy
I couldn't be more pleased with the service provided by, and the products received from My-accessories.co.uk. Communication was excellent. Delivery and handling of new customs regulations post-Brexit to Ireland were very efficient and speedy. The coasters, keyrings and fridge magnets arrived in perfect condition and are perfect for displaying my cross stitch and paper-craft projects.
My-accessories.co.uk 5 star review on 21st January 2022
Quick service. Good value item
Very prompt delivery and good product.
Absolutely fantastic company. Quality products. Fast Service. Wonderful customer service. Simply the Best!
Coasters are perfect for my needs
Incredibly good value! Ordered several items for a therapeutic art group that I deliver. Arrived Fist Class Post. Impressed by the quality.
Bought key fobs, arrived the next day. Great service.
Very good value would recommend
I try to purchase what I require from different company's and if I am being honest, My - Accessories has been the best overall company I have ever had dealings with, the only thing I don't like is the shipping charge of £12.95 to send an item that its weight was only 1.6Kg. I have had packages ten times that weight sent from the UK mainland, and the charge was only £5 so I believe My - Accessories would need to take a look around for a cheaper courier. Would I purchase from My - Accessories again - Yes but because of the excessive courier charges I would be inclined to order more products so that I could feel I was getting value from my order. AR
I have purchased square coasters from you on several occasions, they are excellent quality and competitively priced, I make cross stitched coasters for fund raising and these help to keep my costs down, I also use the coaster feet pads which are excellent. I have always been satisfied with the service and quality of your company and would recommend you to others.
Super service, excellent product, ideal for my uses. Many thanks.
Items arrived super fast, well packed, good quality and just as described Thank you
I would strongly recommend very efficient
Great service very quick and prices are very good. Thank you.
Really what I was looking for to put my cross stitch things . Elaine.
Quick delivery, good products. Please with the service.
Good quality, promptly delivered.
Excellent service and easy website,very quick delivery, will use them again
I bought a pack of 10 pens, to make photo gifts to go inside handmade fabric crackers - everyone loved them :-)
Good quality products, helpful staff when questions were asked.
My-accessories.co.uk is rated 4.85 based on 1,665 reviews