My-accessories.co.uk Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend My-accessories.co.uk

About My-accessories.co.uk: My-accessories.co.uk are a leading supplier of blank promotional and gifts items that allow you to insert your own images, pictures and logos.
We stock keyrings, fridge magnets, coasters, rulers pens, badges and much much more, enabling you to produce your finished products in-house.

We hold large stocks that are available for next day despatch within the UK and ship worldwide to a network of regular customers.

hello@my-accessories.co.uk

My-accessories.co.uk
Unit C9
OYO Business Units
187 Park Lane
Birmingham
B35 6AN

Tell us how My-accessories.co.uk made you happy

Email, Live Chat
"Very good quality, prompt delivery and brilliant customer service. I have no complaints and I will definitely keep ordering!"
"Excellent delivery service and top quality products"
"Excellent service thanks. However the padded envelope was not strong enough for the size of order. Thanks to the post office for putting it in a plastic bag."
"It was the best service I've ever had when purchasing on line. Perfect communication with the customer, I always knew where my item was step by step. Next day delivery was very impressive. Cannot thank you enough. Wood highly recommend this company."
"Quick and efficient service, keeping us informed at each point of the delivery process. We would certainly recommend."
"quick reliable service"
"Very excellent products and extremely fast delivery many thanks"
"Very fast delivery. First class service"
"Delivery is always prompt on orders."
"I love dealing with your company fast shipping very pleased"
"Excellent service, goods received when scheduled, and as discribed. recommend this company"
"Excellent product - great communication - prompt delivery in specified time slot. Will place another order soon."
"Excellent product and service"
"I have had a few orders over the last couple months good quality items brilliant delivery service cant fault this company or its stock will defiantly keep ordering from them."
"good service"
"Just received my order fir the snow globes and baubles and love them. Will definitely be ordering more soon!"
"Quick delivery of my blank key rings. Well packed as usual. They raise good funds for Macmillan cancer support once filled with a cross stitched cancer care ribbon. I'll be back for more..."
"Brilliant product. Key rings are for a girls football team so I am putting photos of their kit. They look amazing and my daughter (they are for her birthday party bag) is really pleased."
"Superb service again. Extremely impressed."
"Great quality and arrived super fast! Will be buying again."
My-accessories.co.uk is rated 4.79 based on 670 reviews