My-accessories.co.uk Reviews

96% of reviewers recommend My-accessories.co.uk

About My-accessories.co.uk: My-accessories.co.uk are a leading supplier of blank promotional and gifts items that allow you to insert your own images, pictures and logos.
We stock keyrings, fridge magnets, coasters, rulers pens, badges and much much more, enabling you to produce your finished products in-house.

We hold large stocks that are available for next day despatch within the UK and ship worldwide to a network of regular customers.

hello@my-accessories.co.uk

My-accessories.co.uk
Unit C9
OYO Business Units
187 Park Lane
Birmingham
B35 6AN

Tell us how My-accessories.co.uk made you happy

Live Chat, Email
"Prompt delivery, well packaged and just what I wanted."
"Great price great products and swift delivery"
"Goods arrived promptly and well packaged. Haven't used the key rings yet but Going to order from them again."
"Product is fantastic been looking for a while. Definitely shop here again."
"Excellent service and quick delivery. Items are good value for money. Wll use this company again."
"Very helpfull."
Good morning Chrissie,

Many thanks for your order which was placed on the evening of the 1st August and despatched by Royal Mail 1st class post the following day, the 2nd which was a Thursday. I'm sorry that there was a delay in you receiving your item as normally the postal service does a great job and takes just a day or two to deliver items. On this occasion it does seem that there was a slight delay not helped as a weekend fell in the middle, as the order didn't arrive until Monday 6th August which is unusual.

I'm sure that you can appreciate that although Royal Mail do say that they intend to deliver 1st class items the following day, this isn't a guaranteed service and it's unfortunately out of our hands once the items have left our warehouse. The tracking number given in the despatch email is useful as I was able to track the delivery which was just after you wrote this review and so I'm pleased that you received your order.

Kind regards

Michelle
My-Accessories.co.uk
"Excellent customer service. I asked several questions on live chat, causing the poor staff member to go to the warehouse at least once to check what I was asking about. But she was unfailingly polite. I put my order for badge blanks through yesterday at 2.45pm and they arrived in the post at lunchtime today, I printed out the inserts, put everything together and our customer has just been in to collect them. I have a happy customer, therefore you have a happy customer too. Just wish I'd found you before. We will almost certainly be back for other stuff. Thank you."
"Nice little glitterblox, only downside is glitter sticks to air bubbles inside making it lumpy hence 4 stars"
"A GOOD COMPANY TO DEAL WITH! PRODUCT & PRICE SATISFACTORY TOGETHER WITH EXCELLENT SPEEDY FREE DELIVERY. WHAT MORE COULD YOU ASK?"
"Great value & fast delivery."
"Easy to use website and ordering service. Items well packaged and received within 48 hours - excellent"
"Just what I needed, will purchase other products in the future."
"Excellent service . Arrived just in time to present such a soecial gift to my students within a short time frame . Memorable key rings"
"My order arrived the very next day and I was able to complete my gifts very quickly. The quality of the coasters was excellent. I will certainly use your company again."
"Service is excellent, staff very quick to resolve any issues. Reliable, fast delivery. Would recommend buying from My-accessories."
"Great speedy delivery and service every time !!"
"Always a good service with quick delivery times."
"After my initial purchase I found the 80mm circle cutter for the coaster a perfect addition to my crafts, there was however an issue with the actual coasters, mainly the surface of some where marked and could not be used, after talking to Michelle at My-accessories she quickly arranged for replacement to be dispatched the same day so I could complete my order. As always there service if perfect and that is more important. Thank you Michelle, I will be back!!!!!"
Good morning Andrew,

I'm sorry to hear that you have received some items that were damaged during the manufacturing process. As these items are not made out of scratch resistant material, this can occur although they are normally filtered out by the quality control department. It seems that on this occasion, this has not been picked up for which I apologise.

Should we have been made aware of the issue, we could have rectified the problem by return and are still happy to do so.

I have contacted you directly to arrange replacements and look forward to hearing from you at your convenience.

Kind regards

Michelle
My-Accessories.co.uk
"Good quality right price and came the next day 100% satisfied customer David Cowling felixstowe"
"Good quality product at a very good price. Quick service too ! Highly recommended ."
My-accessories.co.uk is rated 4.79 based on 623 reviews