My-accessories.co.uk Reviews

of reviewers recommend My-accessories.co.uk
Live Chat, Email, Telephone
Read My-accessories.co.uk Reviews

About My-accessories.co.uk:

My-accessories.co.uk are a leading supplier of blank promotional and gifts items that allow you to insert your own images, pictures and logos.
We stock keyrings, fridge magnets, coasters, rulers pens, badges and much much more, enabling you to produce your finished products in-house.

We hold large stocks that are available for next day despatch within the UK and ship worldwide to a network of regular customers.

hello@my-accessories.co.uk

My-accessories.co.uk
Unit C9
OYO Business Units
187 Park Lane
Birmingham
B35 6AN

Tell us how My-accessories.co.uk made you happy
Great price with next day delivery and very well packed
Great products, very quickly despatched and received.
They have what I need. Goods arrive very quickly.
Excellent customer service, quick response. Unfortunately we ordered the wrong size and absolutely no problems regarding the return
parfait, merci!
Found exactly what I was looking for, great quality and value for money!
They promptly sent me the product ordered.
Very pleased with the prompt service with my order. Will be happy to recommend you to others.
Great products at compettive prices with really quick delivery.
Came promptly, well packaged, all in working order. Many thanks
I expected labels in the key rings, the advert graphic suggested this and i thought the labels would be of the slide/insert type so that is disappointing.
Good afternoon, Many thanks for taking the time to write a review for the keyrings that you collected from our warehouse last week however sorry to hear that you thought they came with the paper inserts provided. Our products don't come with images supplied so that our customers can personalise them by adding their own photo images or artwork. The pictures used on the website are for demonstration purposes only. Should you wish to purchase the pre cut sheets to print your logo or design onto beforehand, we do sell some for the more popular sizes of keyrings. They can be found under 'Keyrings' - 'Type'- 'Pre Cut Paper'. If you would like any further help with this product or any others in our range, please don't hesitate to contact us directly at hello@My-Accessories.co.uk. Kind regards Michelle My-Accessories.co.uk
I have purchased these several times. Always delivered prompt and quality products at a great price.
Absolutely brilliant- ordered a starter pack for keyrings plus some extra. Arrived the next day, packaged brilliantly and with loads of sweets in making a lovely extra! I was told before my order was shipped it was a few keyrings short which was fine and I received them as soon as they were in stock. Customer service and communication was brilliant, I’ll definitely be ordering again when I need more keyrings!
Exactly what I wanted. Quick delivery. Perfect thank you
Excellent service always no matter the size of your order! Friendly, helpful, professional.
First time I have used the side to buy items, Very impressed with how quick the items was dispatched and value for money.
I love the next day delivery with the guaranteed one hour time slot.
Excellent quality coasters, highly recommended.
Very easy to order and fast delivery at great prices.
Excellent product. Really good value for money. Prompt delivery.
My-accessories.co.uk is rated 4.83 based on 1,356 reviews