My-accessories.co.uk Reviews

of reviewers recommend My-accessories.co.uk
Live Chat, Email, Telephone
Read My-accessories.co.uk Reviews

About My-accessories.co.uk:

My-accessories.co.uk are a leading supplier of blank promotional and gifts items that allow you to insert your own images, pictures and logos.
We stock keyrings, fridge magnets, coasters, rulers pens, badges and much much more, enabling you to produce your finished products in-house.

We hold large stocks that are available for next day despatch within the UK and ship worldwide to a network of regular customers.

hello@my-accessories.co.uk

My-accessories.co.uk
Unit C9
OYO Business Units
187 Park Lane
Birmingham
B35 6AN

Tell us how My-accessories.co.uk made you happy
My accessories have always delivered on time. we have used them for over 10 years and would not use anybody else for our products the customer care is there to help and they do a first-class job. we hope to carry on for the next 10 years thank you again.
I have purchased these several times. Always delivered prompt and quality products at a great price.
Absolutely brilliant- ordered a starter pack for keyrings plus some extra. Arrived the next day, packaged brilliantly and with loads of sweets in making a lovely extra! I was told before my order was shipped it was a few keyrings short which was fine and I received them as soon as they were in stock. Customer service and communication was brilliant, I’ll definitely be ordering again when I need more keyrings!
Exactly what I wanted. Quick delivery. Perfect thank you
Excellent service always no matter the size of your order! Friendly, helpful, professional.
First time I have used the side to buy items, Very impressed with how quick the items was dispatched and value for money.
I love the next day delivery with the guaranteed one hour time slot.
Excellent quality coasters, highly recommended.
Very easy to order and fast delivery at great prices.
Excellent product. Really good value for money. Prompt delivery.
A first class service.
Have real trouble getting suppliers to deliver to the Highlands at a decent price. Very happy than not only did they deliver at a decent price, it arrived the day after as promised! Thanks will definitely be back
great service .... wish every thing was this easy
Very happy with the product I recommend them to others and will be using this site again
First time of purchasing from My-accessories. All products were good quality, fairly priced, well packed and promptly despatched. Would happily recommend - thank you !
First class speedy service. Very pleased with my purchase, excellent value for money.
My-accessories.co.uk 5 star review on 19th April 2021
I ordered blank keyrings for my small business and they were absolutely perfect. Packaged well, no damage/scratches at all and they're so sturdy and high quality. Will definitely buy again!
14mm Nickel Plated Hinged Joining Book Ring. Product exactly as advertised and arrive next day very impressed with service and will use again. Many thanks.
No problems, Thank you
Great service and lovely products
Great service - Thanks