My-accessories.co.uk Reviews

96% of reviewers recommend My-accessories.co.uk

About My-accessories.co.uk: My-accessories.co.uk are a leading supplier of blank promotional and gifts items that allow you to insert your own images, pictures and logos.
We stock keyrings, fridge magnets, coasters, rulers pens, badges and much much more, enabling you to produce your finished products in-house.

We hold large stocks that are available for next day despatch within the UK and ship worldwide to a network of regular customers.

hello@my-accessories.co.uk

My-accessories.co.uk
Unit C9
OYO Business Units
187 Park Lane
Birmingham
B35 6AN

Tell us how My-accessories.co.uk made you happy

Live Chat, Email
Christine
"excellent service, fast efficient delivery, well informed and time of arrival was spot on. The product is really good value for money and when assembled with a photo insert it looked really good.I will certainly use this company again and would recommend them without hesitation. Very helpful on the phone when i made enquiries about the product."
"The hand-held cutter is only able to cut paper and very thin card. However placing artwork on 2 separate sheets and sandwiching them together looks really good - twice as much work. placing paper to be cut, then in place and finally snapping the key ring lid takes time- 100 of them will take lots of time, although you will get lots of compliments for the end result!"
Torbay O
"What a great service, ordered Monday arrived Tuesday. The only problem was when ordering online a message saying Credit Card had been rejected was received, but a phone call soon confirmed the order had gone through OK Many thanks On Behalf of the Torbay Old Wheels Club Alan To see the finished item Paignton Green 23rd July"
"I ordered my required items online and it was delivered the next morning. On a Saturday too. I couldn't ask for more. 🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟"
"Good quality and really speedy delivery. Thank you."
"Ordering was very easy. Price was good and delivery time excellenyt. Product was exactly as described."
"Always been an impeccable service!!"
"Always deliver when stated and the Magnets are first class."
"No problems just what I needed :)"
"Great product quality item. Fast delivery."
"good service, good quality product, thanks"
"Easy to order & quick delivery"
"Came very quickly and were as described"
"Excellent service provided just what we were looking for."
"Everything is ok ! Fast Delivery! Perfect."
"Fast delivery, always great quality products"
"Quick delivery, all items as described, perfect for presenting my Lace work. Saved as one of my suppliers!"
"Very happy with the 'Blank Coasters' we ordered. They came well within the predicted delivery date and are perfect for our needs."
"Excellent communication. Delivered the next day and well packaged. Will use again"
"Very quick service and the products are perfect."
"Excellent service - ordered Sunday night, arrived Tuesday morning. Great quality key rings, exactly what I wanted. Thank you!"
"Great value & fast delivery"
"Excellent quality and value for money. Very quick delivery and well packaged. Would highly recommend."
My-accessories.co.uk is rated 4.79 based on 625 reviews