My-accessories.co.uk Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend My-accessories.co.uk

About My-accessories.co.uk: My-accessories.co.uk are a leading supplier of blank promotional and gifts items that allow you to insert your own images, pictures and logos.
We stock keyrings, fridge magnets, coasters, rulers pens, badges and much much more, enabling you to produce your finished products in-house.

We hold large stocks that are available for next day despatch within the UK and ship worldwide to a network of regular customers.

hello@my-accessories.co.uk

My-accessories.co.uk
Unit C9
OYO Business Units
187 Park Lane
Birmingham
B35 6AN

Tell us how My-accessories.co.uk made you happy

Email, Live Chat
Christine
"excellent service, fast efficient delivery, well informed and time of arrival was spot on. The product is really good value for money and when assembled with a photo insert it looked really good.I will certainly use this company again and would recommend them without hesitation. Very helpful on the phone when i made enquiries about the product."
"The hand-held cutter is only able to cut paper and very thin card. However placing artwork on 2 separate sheets and sandwiching them together looks really good - twice as much work. placing paper to be cut, then in place and finally snapping the key ring lid takes time- 100 of them will take lots of time, although you will get lots of compliments for the end result!"
Torbay O
"What a great service, ordered Monday arrived Tuesday. The only problem was when ordering online a message saying Credit Card had been rejected was received, but a phone call soon confirmed the order had gone through OK Many thanks On Behalf of the Torbay Old Wheels Club Alan To see the finished item Paignton Green 23rd July"
"I have bought from My-accessories for a number of years and have always been impressed by their product and service. Highly recommended. 🌟 🌟 🌟 🌟 🌟"
"Excellent service, fast delivery. Thank you"
"Another great service. Thanks"
"Great place to do business with"
"Very good quality & delivery"
"Excellent service. Easy to order, quick to deliver. Even added a note to help avoid confusion with what windows to use. Fabulous!"
"Excellent products and superb service"
"They are great, just what I was looking for. The service was great and they were so fast. ThankYou."
"We use the key rings and fridge magnets for our photographic portrait business, mostly. The quality is good and the service quick and helpful. Deliveries are always on time which is very important for us. The range of products is huge too!"
"Item not used yet but prompt handling and delivery of my order."
"Order was perfect and delivered quickly, thank you!"
"Excellent service product arrived next day, was kept up to date on order process. Good product very reasonably priced"
"Fantastic service - order one day and receive the next. What could be better that that? Goods were first class as well - well done everyone concarned."
"Lovely staff and nice products (key-tags). Quick service, too! Well done!"
"Excellent customer service thank you"
"Excellent products and super quick delivery."
"excellent service and quality"
"I'm delighted with my recent purchases. They were just what I wanted, and they arrived very quickly. Thank you!"
"Fast delivery service and quality items"
"Honest reliable service that means I will be ordering again with My-accessories."
My-accessories.co.uk is rated 4.79 based on 692 reviews