My-accessories.co.uk Reviews

96% of reviewers recommend My-accessories.co.uk

About My-accessories.co.uk: My-accessories.co.uk are a leading supplier of blank promotional and gifts items that allow you to insert your own images, pictures and logos.
We stock keyrings, fridge magnets, coasters, rulers pens, badges and much much more, enabling you to produce your finished products in-house.

We hold large stocks that are available for next day despatch within the UK and ship worldwide to a network of regular customers.

hello@my-accessories.co.uk

My-accessories.co.uk
Unit C9
OYO Business Units
187 Park Lane
Birmingham
B35 6AN

Tell us how My-accessories.co.uk made you happy

Live Chat, Email
Christine
"excellent service, fast efficient delivery, well informed and time of arrival was spot on. The product is really good value for money and when assembled with a photo insert it looked really good.I will certainly use this company again and would recommend them without hesitation. Very helpful on the phone when i made enquiries about the product."
"The hand-held cutter is only able to cut paper and very thin card. However placing artwork on 2 separate sheets and sandwiching them together looks really good - twice as much work. placing paper to be cut, then in place and finally snapping the key ring lid takes time- 100 of them will take lots of time, although you will get lots of compliments for the end result!"
Torbay O
"What a great service, ordered Monday arrived Tuesday. The only problem was when ordering online a message saying Credit Card had been rejected was received, but a phone call soon confirmed the order had gone through OK Many thanks On Behalf of the Torbay Old Wheels Club Alan To see the finished item Paignton Green 23rd July"
"Good quality and fast delivery. Neeme from Estonia."
"I have purchased from My-accessories many time and the service is always very good."
"Paperweights and boxes arrived within 24 hours of ordering and were packaged extremely well. A very professional business."
"Excellent quality, service and delivery"
"Did not find what I requied at best prce"
"100% happy with every aspect of my order - Great quality products - Clear communication and fast delivery. Will definitely be using this company again."
"Excellent quality in the pieces! Attention very worried! Very fast! The best site of this kind of parts! Highly recommend without a doubt!"
"used for some years, I am only a hobiest but found easy to deal with"
"I ordered V1 Round Photo insert blank coasters. To my surprise, they arrived the day after I ordered them. I was even more surprised to find the tops (lids) and bottoms (bases) were shipped together but in separate packages. This meant I did not have to struggle to initially separate the coaster to insert my artwork; just insert, press the two component parts together and presto a lovely snug fitting, decorative coaster. Well done."
"VERY GOOD SERVICE AND LOTS TO CHOSE FROM"
"Very good quality, prompt delivery and brilliant customer service. I have no complaints and I will definitely keep ordering!"
"Excellent delivery service and top quality products"
"Excellent service thanks. However the padded envelope was not strong enough for the size of order. Thanks to the post office for putting it in a plastic bag."
"It was the best service I've ever had when purchasing on line. Perfect communication with the customer, I always knew where my item was step by step. Next day delivery was very impressive. Cannot thank you enough. Wood highly recommend this company."
"Quick and efficient service, keeping us informed at each point of the delivery process. We would certainly recommend."
"quick reliable service"
"Very excellent products and extremely fast delivery many thanks"
"Very fast delivery. First class service"
"Delivery is always prompt on orders."
"I love dealing with your company fast shipping very pleased"
My-accessories.co.uk is rated 4.78 based on 600 reviews