My-accessories.co.uk Reviews

of reviewers recommend My-accessories.co.uk
Live Chat, Email, Telephone
Read My-accessories.co.uk Reviews

About My-accessories.co.uk:

My-accessories.co.uk are a leading supplier of blank promotional and gifts items that allow you to insert your own images, pictures and logos.
We stock keyrings, fridge magnets, coasters, rulers pens, badges and much much more, enabling you to produce your finished products in-house.

We hold large stocks that are available for next day despatch within the UK and ship worldwide to a network of regular customers.

hello@my-accessories.co.uk

My-accessories.co.uk
Unit C9
OYO Business Units
187 Park Lane
Birmingham
B35 6AN

Tell us how My-accessories.co.uk made you happy
My-accessories.co.uk 5 star review on 20th April 2020
JIM S
My-accessories.co.uk 5 star review on 20th April 2020
Sabina T
More Photos & Videos
My accessories have always delivered on time. we have used them for over 10 years and would not use anybody else for our products the customer care is there to help and they do a first-class job. we hope to carry on for the next 10 years thank you again.
The cutter doesn’t seem sharp enough and we have to do several impressions before the card cuts
Good service fast delivery
an excellent service, goods as described, and arrived in super quick time.I was gobsmacked.
Excellent! Quality and Delivery Time!
the keyrings are always high quality and delivered quickly, I can always rely on my-accessories
Great service as always
Exactly as described and delivered quickly - many thanks.
My son had this clock that was sentimental and you supplying the part made it work again.Cheers good service as well.
Excellent items, a cheap and engaging set of tasks for a lockdown summer holiday.
Would definitely recommend, ordered Sunday dispatched Monday delivered Tuesday will be ordering again
Excellent, well made products, fast delivery, very pleased with everything
Easy to order and quick delivery.
Pleased with product.
Excellent quality. Great value for money and speedy delivery
Great service & product. Came very quickly in the post & they refunded me with no probs when I emailed to say that I had mistakenly asked for the wrong postage & paid too much.
Fast delivery, great service, good prices. Products are fine as usual. Good stock every time.
Very pleased with my purchase. Goods are well protected in transit and a very good finish .Pity you do not do bookmark sleeves for X- stitch . Definitively use your compagnie again.
Prompt delivery a little struggle with when your web site was running will be ordering again
Very polite , helpful and efficient service. Would certainly use them again.
This is my second order from My-accessories and I am really pleased with my order, it was well packed with a fast dispatch. I have purchased blanks for cross stitch designs, to start making for Christmas.
Fabulous choice of items, very happy with coasters, delivery was prompt. Over all very impressed and would certainly use again.
My-accessories.co.uk is rated 4.84 based on 1,093 reviews