My-accessories.co.uk Reviews

of reviewers recommend My-accessories.co.uk
Live Chat, Email, Telephone
Read My-accessories.co.uk Reviews

About My-accessories.co.uk:

My-accessories.co.uk are a leading supplier of blank promotional and gifts items that allow you to insert your own images, pictures and logos.
We stock keyrings, fridge magnets, coasters, rulers pens, badges and much much more, enabling you to produce your finished products in-house.

We hold large stocks that are available for next day despatch within the UK and ship worldwide to a network of regular customers.

hello@my-accessories.co.uk

My-accessories.co.uk
Unit C9
OYO Business Units
187 Park Lane
Birmingham
B35 6AN

Tell us how My-accessories.co.uk made you happy
My accessories have always delivered on time. we have used them for over 10 years and would not use anybody else for our products the customer care is there to help and they do a first-class job. we hope to carry on for the next 10 years thank you again.
I have no problem with your service, but a real problem with the fold-out mini stand. It breaks so easily i have used five already. I would be interested in your view on this problem. The shipping was fast and packing superb. Eamon.
First time of purchasing from My-accessories. All products were good quality, fairly priced, well packed and promptly despatched. Would happily recommend - thank you !
First class speedy service. Very pleased with my purchase, excellent value for money.
My-accessories.co.uk 5 star review on 19th April 2021
I ordered blank keyrings for my small business and they were absolutely perfect. Packaged well, no damage/scratches at all and they're so sturdy and high quality. Will definitely buy again!
14mm Nickel Plated Hinged Joining Book Ring.

Product exactly as advertised and arrive next day very impressed with service and will use again.
Many thanks.
No problems, Thank you
Great service and lovely products
Great service - Thanks
Really good service with quick response to a question I asked. Delivery was quick too. Excellent!
The postage is quick, items are decent but as I make batch keyrings and store some before shipping I have found that they rust, so you have to strip them off again and replace them with new ones, time is money, and over 200 keyring chains wasted.
Good afternoon Brian,

Many thanks for your order and for taking the time to leave a review. I am however sorry to hear that you have experienced rust appearing on orders that you have made and stored away for future use. This is not something that we have experienced so if I can ask you to contact us directly at hello@my-accessories.co.uk with details of how these are being stored so we can contact our supplier for futher advice.

Kind regards

Michelle
My-Accessories.co.uk
Lovely clock mechanisms including everything you need and different colour hands.
East to put together.
Easy purchase and received really quickly. The only thing that I didn't particularly like was that there was no padding on the placemats other than the outer box and foam wrap. But there was tonnes of paper on the topside of the box
Good afternoon Jaimie-Leigh,

Many thanks for your order and for leaving us a review however sorry to read that you weren't in favour of the way the packaging was used.

In our experience, we have found that packing the placemats flat on the bottom of the box is better than placing on packing paper underneath them. As they have foam bases which protect them against each other, the strong box base keeps them flat and prevents breakages during transit.

The paper on the topside of the box is there to pack out the remaining space and prevent any movement.

Kind regards

Michelle
My-Accessories.co.uk
Did exactly what it said on the tin
I bought a cd clock fittings. Very good price. Keeps perfect time. Item was dispatched immediately and arrived the next day.
My-accessories.co.uk 5 star review on 6th April 2021
Excellent quality and not expensive. Perfect for my mini cross stitch. Arrived really quickly too. I'll be back 😊
Very satisfied with products ordered, packaging and quick delivery. Will use again - thank you.
Excellent products, would definitely recommend, delivery process very good notified every step along they process
Alway good products and service
An absolute gem of a site. I’d been looking at similar purchases elsewhere at 5x the price, so was dubious about ordering from here as I thought the place too good to be true! I needn’t have worried, my order came within 2 days and was of excellent quality! I have since placed additional orders and will continue to do so!
My-accessories.co.uk 5 star review on 28th March 2021
I have used these blank glass coasters before and really pleased with them. I am a crafter and these are ideal for displaying my art work.
My-accessories.co.uk is rated 4.84 based on 1,328 reviews