My-accessories.co.uk Reviews

Based on 1,665 reviews
Live Chat, Email, Telephone
Read My-accessories.co.uk Reviews

About My-accessories.co.uk:

My-accessories.co.uk are a leading supplier of blank promotional and gifts items that allow you to insert your own images, pictures and logos.
We stock keyrings, fridge magnets, coasters, rulers pens, badges and much much more, enabling you to produce your finished products in-house.

We hold large stocks that are available for next day despatch within the UK and ship worldwide to a network of regular customers.

hello@my-accessories.co.uk

My-accessories.co.uk
Unit C9
OYO Business Units
187 Park Lane
Birmingham
B35 6AN

Tell us how My-accessories.co.uk made you happy
My accessories have always delivered on time. we have used them for over 10 years and would not use anybody else for our products the customer care is there to help and they do a first-class job. we hope to carry on for the next 10 years thank you again.
Great product, neatly applied magnet and perfectly fitting window. Found them easily on the website and the price was competitive.
Good received very quickly and are lovely - exactly as described.
Great Product This 70mm X 45mm Cutter. And Fantastic Service
Great service and fast delivery.
Absolutely rubbish. Too small a thread to use on my kitchen plastic wall clock. Just wasted my money
Good morning Julie, I'm sorry to hear that you are not happy with the CD-clock mechanism kit that you purchased from us as it's one of our most popular products. The thread length is included in the description tab below the product image which also gives details for the hand lengths, so unfortunate that you didn't see this information before you made your purchase so you could check it matched your current clock mechanism dimensions. Should you wish to return the item to us, we will be happy to issue a refund for the cost of the item as it's not suitable for your requirements. Kind regards Michelle My-Accessories.co.uk
Very quick delivery. The keyrings however were just loose in a bag and this meant quite a few of them have got scratches on. I will not be able to use them to put in my cross stitch kits so i am a little disappointed .
Good morning Lynn, Many thanks for your order however sorry to hear that a few of the keyrings were not suitable for your requirements. Some of our products come bulk packed and some come packed back to back so a little less prone to marking as they are not made out of a scratch-resistant material. Should you wish to return the items for a refund we will issue a refund for the cost of the items on safe receipt. Please contact us directly at hello@my-accessories.co.uk for the returns address. Kind regards Michelle My-Accessories.co.uk
Fast and efficient service. Ordered one day and here the next. Thankyou
My purchase quality was excellent as expected and the customer service was beyond my expectations.
Excellent products at affordable prices, and a good delivery service.
My experience with my Accessories was great. Communication was good, and I received my items very quickly. Once the items arrived, I checked them straight away, and I believe they are excellent value for money! I will be ordering from this company again and will tell my friends about my experience.
great service. fast delivery. will surely shop again.
Speedy delivery, and happy with product. Thank you.
Good service.Fair prices.
Good website, easy to find what I was looking for. Items despatched quickly and arrived on time. Emails received keeping me updated. Recommend this supplier.
I ordered some fridge magnet and keyring blanks on a Friday afternoon near the cut off time for same day dispatch. The goods were on my doorstep less than 24 hours later. Well packaged and exactly as ordered. Excellent service and an excellent product. I'll be ordering more items very soon. Use this company, you'll not regret it. 👍🙂
Very quick delivery, and they look as if they will be just what we needed. Very well packed, too !
My order arrived the next day.It was well packaged and exactly as described
Item arrived promptly and in good condition. Would be useful to have a little padding in box though,, as I box was larger than item. This time no damage but I always order more than I require as the coaster blanks have incurred damage in the past. Great quality item though.
I order magnets to make gifts for all my amateur musical shows. They arrive quickly and well packaged. Wouldn’t go anywhere else.
The website is easy to use and the descriptions of the items are brilliant. The order came very quickly and was well packaged.
My-accessories.co.uk is rated 4.85 based on 1,665 reviews