My-accessories.co.uk Reviews

of reviewers recommend My-accessories.co.uk
Live Chat, Email, Telephone
Read My-accessories.co.uk Reviews

About My-accessories.co.uk:

My-accessories.co.uk are a leading supplier of blank promotional and gifts items that allow you to insert your own images, pictures and logos.
We stock keyrings, fridge magnets, coasters, rulers pens, badges and much much more, enabling you to produce your finished products in-house.

We hold large stocks that are available for next day despatch within the UK and ship worldwide to a network of regular customers.

hello@my-accessories.co.uk

My-accessories.co.uk
Unit C9
OYO Business Units
187 Park Lane
Birmingham
B35 6AN

Tell us how My-accessories.co.uk made you happy
My accessories have always delivered on time. we have used them for over 10 years and would not use anybody else for our products the customer care is there to help and they do a first-class job. we hope to carry on for the next 10 years thank you again.
As always a great service. Having previously bought this product I knew they would be of the same high quality.
GOOD! GOOD!The best!
Ordered joining rings late Friday night - they arrived by post on Tuesday morning. With a weekend between order & delivery that's quick. Probably the equivalent of Next Day. Thanks. Very pleased with the service received. I'm using the rings for card swatches for my crafts. Much easier to use than the split rings I had lying around & had been struggling with! I would happily recommend your site.
I was looking for a replacement clock mechanism and found it on this site. Thank you.
My-accessories.co.uk 5 star review on 23rd November 2021
Can't wait to put pictures in them and gift them to family members. They are really great for personalized baubles
Great service and prompt delivery.
It was very easy to place my order. The items arrived and were perfect for what I needed, they were also very securely packaged. I was pleasantly surprised at how quickly they arrived. I would definitely recommend using this company. Thank you!!
Very happy with my products have ordered a few times now for the clock hands comes with instructions fast dalivery these mechanisms are perfect for my wooden clocks that I Decoupage
My-accessories.co.uk 5 star review on 20th November 2021
great product just what I'd been looking for and a good price too
I've been using this company for the past 6 years and the products are fantastic, Great Company, Thank you
Friendly efficient service
Only one thing I was missing two mechanisms and a didn’t get any blue hands
Good afternoon George, Many thanks for your review and apologies that there was a shortfall with the mechanisms that you ordered. We had not been made aware of this error by email so will get it rectified by return. When ordering mixed colours for the CD clocks, we do aim to send a similar proportion of all the colours that we offer however on very rare occasions when one colour has been more popular than others, the mix will be from the stock that we have available. Should you want a particular colour of hands, they can be either ordered separately or if wanting several colours within the order, we recommend sending an email to advise of the breakdown of what you are after. Should we be out of any colours at the time, we can then advise as to when they will be back in stock. Hope this helps for next time. Kind regards Michelle My-Accessories.co.uk
Brilliant service. Lovely labels that I sew to my handmade bears
Fast delivery all in working order decent quality
I have been ordering from My-Accessories for some time now and they are always ready to help and their delivery is always speedy!
Really good quality product at a competitive price. Prompt service throughout, highly recommended!
Very pleased coasters are just what I was looking for at the right price with prompt delivery .
good product and arrived promptly
Very efficient speedy turnaround from order to delivery. Very helpful customer support staff. Couldn't fault the system. Well pleased.
Clocks were excellent & delivered very quickly
My-accessories.co.uk is rated 4.85 based on 1,536 reviews