My-accessories.co.uk Reviews

96% of reviewers recommend My-accessories.co.uk

About My-accessories.co.uk: My-accessories.co.uk are a leading supplier of blank promotional and gifts items that allow you to insert your own images, pictures and logos.
We stock keyrings, fridge magnets, coasters, rulers pens, badges and much much more, enabling you to produce your finished products in-house.

We hold large stocks that are available for next day despatch within the UK and ship worldwide to a network of regular customers.

hello@my-accessories.co.uk

My-accessories.co.uk
Unit C9
OYO Business Units
187 Park Lane
Birmingham
B35 6AN

company-profile.Click_here

Tell us how My-accessories.co.uk made you happy

Live Chat, Email, Telephone
Christine
"excellent service, fast efficient delivery, well informed and time of arrival was spot on. The product is really good value for money and when assembled with a photo insert it looked really good.I will certainly use this company again and would recommend them without hesitation. Very helpful on the phone when i made enquiries about the product."
"The hand-held cutter is only able to cut paper and very thin card. However placing artwork on 2 separate sheets and sandwiching them together looks really good - twice as much work. placing paper to be cut, then in place and finally snapping the key ring lid takes time- 100 of them will take lots of time, although you will get lots of compliments for the end result!"
Torbay O
"What a great service, ordered Monday arrived Tuesday. The only problem was when ordering online a message saying Credit Card had been rejected was received, but a phone call soon confirmed the order had gone through OK Many thanks On Behalf of the Torbay Old Wheels Club Alan To see the finished item Paignton Green 23rd July"
Featured Review
This review is set as featured by the company.
"My accessories have always delivered on time. we have used them for over 10 years and would not use anybody else for our products the customer care is there to help and they do a first-class job. we hope to carry on for the next 10 years thank you again."
"EXCELLENT SERVICE... ENOUGH SAID!"
"Good quality products. Quick delivery and good communication of delivery time, even giving an hour slot. However, it would be nice to have the option to choose 2nd class postage to help keep my costs down."
"Great website, really easy to use. Ordered one day and got the next, fantastic service and it was well packaged."
"I'm actually amazed of the fast delivery considering I am here in Canada. Took only 4 days to get here. And the products are superb! Very happy with this company and definitely will buy more again."
"Great service from this company - the CS02-CS-COASTER Square 80mm Blank Plastic Cross Stitch Insert Coaster are ideal for small cross stitch designs - the coasters arrived very quickly - thanks"
"This is the second time I have ordered badge kits from My Accessories, the first time was for a customer of the company that I work for, this time it was for a secondhand jewellery stall that I help to run called Blackmoor Bling. I think our newly designed badges look amazing. Delivery was really swift, customer service when I had a question first time round was very efficient and the website is easy to use."
"Excellent service and quality. Would recommend and use again."
"Prompt and efficient service. Thank you"
"Fantastic service Goods arrived next day One of my projects below"
"Prompt service and product as described. Excellent value for money. Would recommend."
"Excellent service. My order arrived early the following morning."
"I purchased the items for making key rings, charm, etc. (my granddaughter's craft project). It was good to be able to buy a small quantity of those items. From any other retailers, I would have had to buy a bulk. Thank you!"
"Great service"
"Great items at a good price and quick delivery. Excellent service and I'll definitely be ordering again."
"My second order and not the last. Superb product and first class service."
"Very good service very happy"
"Goods as described, fast delivery"
"One presentation box damaged otherwise excellent service"
Good morning Julie,

Many thanks for your order and I'm pleased to hear that you were happy with the goods and service received from us.

I am sorry to hear that one of the boxes was damaged in transit though which we are happy to replace if you can send through an image of it to hello@my-accessories.co.uk.

As soon as this has been received, we can issue the item by return.

Kind regards

Michelle
My-Accessories.co.uk
"Excellent speedy service as usual,order arrived the next day,never have any issues and would definitely recommend."
"Excellent service, quality products, always helpful and professional - many thanks."
My-accessories.co.uk is rated 4.80 based on 804 reviews