My-accessories.co.uk Reviews

96% of reviewers recommend My-accessories.co.uk

About My-accessories.co.uk: My-accessories.co.uk are a leading supplier of blank promotional and gifts items that allow you to insert your own images, pictures and logos.
We stock keyrings, fridge magnets, coasters, rulers pens, badges and much much more, enabling you to produce your finished products in-house.

We hold large stocks that are available for next day despatch within the UK and ship worldwide to a network of regular customers.

hello@my-accessories.co.uk

My-accessories.co.uk
Unit C9
OYO Business Units
187 Park Lane
Birmingham
B35 6AN

How would you rate My-accessories.co.uk ?

Christine
"excellent service, fast efficient delivery, well informed and time of arrival was spot on. The product is really good value for money and when assembled with a photo insert it looked really good.I will certainly use this company again and would recommend them without hesitation. Very helpful on the phone when i made enquiries about the product."
"The hand-held cutter is only able to cut paper and very thin card. However placing artwork on 2 separate sheets and sandwiching them together looks really good - twice as much work. placing paper to be cut, then in place and finally snapping the key ring lid takes time- 100 of them will take lots of time, although you will get lots of compliments for the end result!"
Torbay O
"What a great service, ordered Monday arrived Tuesday. The only problem was when ordering online a message saying Credit Card had been rejected was received, but a phone call soon confirmed the order had gone through OK Many thanks On Behalf of the Torbay Old Wheels Club Alan To see the finished item Paignton Green 23rd July"
"Great speedy delivery and service every time !!"
"Always a good service with quick delivery times."
"After my initial purchase I found the 80mm circle cutter for the coaster a perfect addition to my crafts, there was however an issue with the actual coasters, mainly the surface of some where marked and could not be used, after talking to Michelle at My-accessories she quickly arranged for replacement to be dispatched the same day so I could complete my order. As always there service if perfect and that is more important. Thank you Michelle, I will be back!!!!!"
Good morning Andrew,

I'm sorry to hear that you have received some items that were damaged during the manufacturing process. As these items are not made out of scratch resistant material, this can occur although they are normally filtered out by the quality control department. It seems that on this occasion, this has not been picked up for which I apologise.

Should we have been made aware of the issue, we could have rectified the problem by return and are still happy to do so.

I have contacted you directly to arrange replacements and look forward to hearing from you at your convenience.

Kind regards

My-Accessories.co.uk
"Good quality right price and came the next day 100% satisfied customer David Cowling felixstowe"
"Good quality product at a very good price. Quick service too ! Highly recommended ."
"Easy to purchase Regular updates Swift delivery Thank you."
"Items arrived securely packed and undamaged, exactly on time as advised, next day. Good quality coasters and magnets."
"My keyring order was processed quickly and delivered on time. Having bought these before, I wish they still supplied a mixed bag of plastic ring attachments. Had to make do with all white this time. I make cancer care ribbon keyrings in a variety of colours for cancer research, and it was nice to put matching ring attachments on. They'll still sell well though. Just a suggestion."
Good morning Bev,

Many thanks for your positive feedback and continued custom with us. I've contacted you direct with a link to the mixed coloured connectors that you normally purchase from us as we do still sell them in this option.

Hope this will help so you can continue to create your Cancer Ribbon Keyrings in all the different colours as before. A great use of our products for a fantastic cause. Keep up the good work.

Many thanks

My-Accessories.co.uk
"Very good service, quick delivery, very impressed,good price. Very happy."
"I'm very happy with my experience. Ordering was simple, delivery was quick and the items I ordered were of good quality."
"A cotton fitted sheet for the bed. I havent used it yet but it looks and feels fine."
Good morning,

Many thanks for taking time to place this review. Unfortunately I think you may have confused with the items purchased as we don't sell bedding.

I hope that you were happy with the blank promotional items that you did purchase from us.

Kind regards

My-Accessories.co.uk
"They did 'exactly what it said on the can". Ordered, delivered used. Great."
"Excellent service. Our magnets arrived very promptly and were good quality. Thanks."
"Ordering was quick and simple, website is clear. Delivery was swift and was kept up to date of progress"
"My order arrived very quickly, good qualtity items (as always!), well packaged. Have ordered several times and will continue to make this my first place to find what I need."
"1St class service"
"I have used My-accessories previously and again I am very pleased with their service. Very prompt delivery of the six inch rulers that I ordered. Very easy to fill with photos and text relevant to Dursley Bowls Club and received with pleasure by the team at Salisbury Bowls Club on our visit yesterday. A nice product."
Christine C
Verified Buyer
"I am impressed with the quality of the products and prompt despatch to me."
"I have used this company on numerous occasions and have never been let down yet. The orders are delivered quickly and always as ordered with no errors. I am impressed with the service and will continue to use this company as my main supplier of personalised items."
"Great product thank you"
My-accessories.co.uk is rated 4.77 based on 528 reviews