my-accessories.co.uk Reviews

96% of reviewers recommend my-accessories.co.uk

About my-accessories.co.uk: My-accessories.co.uk are a leading supplier of blank promotional and gifts items that allow you to insert your own images, pictures and logos.
We stock keyrings, fridge magnets, coasters, rulers pens, badges and much much more, enabling you to produce your finished products in-house.

We hold large stocks that are available for next day despatch within the UK and ship worldwide to a network of regular customers.

hello@my-accessories.co.uk

My-accessories.co.uk
Unit C9
OYO Business Units
187 Park Lane
Birmingham
B35 6AN

How would you rate my-accessories.co.uk?

Alan R

Exactly what I wanted.
Sebastian M

Good service and fast.
George D
Verified Buyer

Got the product I wanted with the minimum of fuss would recommend this company
Verified Buyer

excellent product and delivery service
Diana M
Verified Buyer

Clear catalogue information, easy to use and place an order.
Quick efficient delivery
Lee C
Verified Buyer

Ordered my products 7 days ago and have still not received them???
I'm sorry to hear that your order has not yet been received Lee as it was processed and despatched within an hour of you placing the order with us. On checking the details of the order, I see that unfortunately, some of the address information was missing and therefore this is maybe what's causing the delay with delivery by Royal Mail.

I have sent an email direct to yourself to request the additional information and look forward to receiving a response so we can resolve the issue as soon as possible.

Kind regards

Michelle
Blankproducts Ltd
Timeless M
Verified Buyer

Good service delivery also very good
Jan H
Verified Buyer

Item is perfect for my needs and the service was speedy and arrived as and when they said. Happy to purchase from them again.

Many thanks
Verified Buyer

Very prompt service and even when I needed a replacement for part of my order quickly, again very prompt and courteous.
Verified Buyer

Rather a strange request! I needed blank key rings, and your site had exactly what I needed at a very good price.
Verified Buyer

Easy to order and great service
Wilf O
Verified Buyer

Product arrived early and was exactly as described and expected.
Put it to use the same day.
Verified Buyer

Had items I wanted and were delivered quickly
Unverified Reviewer

Have ordered a few times now and delivery has always been quick and the products are fantastic value for money. Very pleased :-)
Verified Buyer

Navigating my way through the web site to determine prices and ordering was easy.
Signs2all L

Great Service
Geoff D
Verified Buyer

This company always provide a swift delivery and customer friendly service. Something that isn't always available these days. I cannot recommend them highly enough. Have purchased before and will do so again and again.
Nevina H
Verified Buyer

I recently ordered some keyrings 50 mm by 35 mm and some of them are not secure enough. So I add the photo inside and normally, once you press the glass face on to secure the photo inside, then everything is locked in tight. With this order, many of the keyrings are loose so if you tap the keyring on the table a few times, the photo just falls out. I cannot sell these to clients. Some of them have worked so I have made do but not happy with this and would be happy to send my remaining ones back!
Good morning Nevina,

I am sorry to hear that the keyrings that you have received are not holding the inserts in tightly. As a previous customer of ours for this particular product, you have experienced how they should be and therefore will appreciate that they seem to be faulty. We are happy to replace these items for you and will contact you direct to correct the problem.

Kind regards

Michelle
Blankproducts Ltd
Daniel G
Verified Buyer

Great product great price and quickly delivered really pleased with my end result thank you.
Lyn M
Verified Buyer

Good quality and arrived promptly would recommend
my-accessories.co.uk is rated 4.77 based on 435 reviews