my-accessories.co.uk Reviews

96% of reviewers recommend my-accessories.co.uk

About my-accessories.co.uk: My-accessories.co.uk are a leading supplier of blank promotional and gifts items that allow you to insert your own images, pictures and logos.
We stock keyrings, fridge magnets, coasters, rulers pens, badges and much much more, enabling you to produce your finished products in-house.

We hold large stocks that are available for next day despatch within the UK and ship worldwide to a network of regular customers.

hello@my-accessories.co.uk

My-accessories.co.uk
Unit C9
OYO Business Units
187 Park Lane
Birmingham
B35 6AN

How would you rate my-accessories.co.uk?

Christine
"excellent service, fast efficient delivery, well informed and time of arrival was spot on. The product is really good value for money and when assembled with a photo insert it looked really good.I will certainly use this company again and would recommend them without hesitation. Very helpful on the phone when i made enquiries about the product."
"The hand-held cutter is only able to cut paper and very thin card. However placing artwork on 2 separate sheets and sandwiching them together looks really good - twice as much work. placing paper to be cut, then in place and finally snapping the key ring lid takes time- 100 of them will take lots of time, although you will get lots of compliments for the end result!"
Torbay O
"What a great service, ordered Monday arrived Tuesday. The only problem was when ordering online a message saying Credit Card had been rejected was received, but a phone call soon confirmed the order had gone through OK Many thanks On Behalf of the Torbay Old Wheels Club Alan To see the finished item Paignton Green 23rd July"
"always easy to order and always good quailty"
"By replacing the damaged coasters without any fuss.. But why not protect the corners of the bottom pieces better as this is not the first time this has happened. I order between 350-400 units per year for a local car club. We give a coaster to each entrant at our classic car show. On PAIGNTON Green 22nd July this year However a great service, ordered late morning, arrived in the time frame allocated within 24 hours Thanks Alan Coasters are the N1 type."
Jennylyn L
Verified Buyer
"Product is excellent but I still have one unanswered email to the customer support."
Good morning Jennlyn,

Great to hear that you are happy with your order and my apologies for the delay in responding to your message via Customer Support. We've experienced a slight issue over the Bank Holiday with our messaging system which has now been resolved so we will now respond.

Kind regards

Michelle
My-Accessories.co.uk
"Always speedy in sending out orders. Order tracking is a brilliant way of keeping customers in the picture. So no undue waiting around for delivery. Recommended to all. Keep it up My-Accessories you are doing just fine. Your blank coasters are just the job!"
Elizabeth T
Verified Buyer
"Good site, good value, excellent delivery service and product as expected."
"Good product. Quick delivery"
"Received my coasters in perfect condition..... well packaged... top quality product with very fast shipping..... will definitely purchase again."
"Items as described. Fast delivery."
"Excellent Items, Great Price Very Fast Delivery and a Pleasure To Deal With"
"Very good products, arrived promptly."
"Good value for money and fast delivery"
"Supplied was was ordered in a sensible fashion, using a reliable courier, in a short time and with no fuss."
"Fast Delivery and good quality items!"
"Speedy delivery (even though I live in the northern isles). A fantastic circular cutter which is very definitely much easier and quicker than using the rotary-style cutter I already had. Would I buy from them again? Very definitely! Thanks guys! :)"
"Delivery was spot on when promised and the quality was very good as well."
"Order made and delivered within 3 days as one would expect. Happy to recommend to others on this basis."
"Excellent service."
Mr Terry D
Verified Buyer
"Well offers on blank magnet plus I preferred the previous style. Thanks Terry"
"Very fast delivery"
"Order came within two days but one item missing. I emailed to say about the shortfall and received an apology and the "missing" item was immediately sent, so no problem."
my-accessories.co.uk is rated 4.77 based on 496 reviews