my-accessories.co.uk Reviews

394 Reviews
Ad You May Also Consider ? Adverts from our client network

My-accessories.co.uk are a leading supplier of blank promotional and gifts items that allow you to insert your own images, pictures and logos.
We stock keyrings, fridge magnets, coasters, rulers pens, badges and much much more, enabling you to produce your finished products in-house.

We hold large stocks that are available for next day despatch within the UK and ship worldwide to a network of regular customers.

hello@blankproducts.co.uk

My-accessories.co.uk
Unit C9
OYO Business Units
187 Park Lane
Birmingham
B35 6AN

How would you rate my-accessories.co.uk?

Verified Buyer

The hand-held cutter is only able to cut paper and very thin card. However placing artwork on 2 separate sheets and sandwiching them together looks really good - twice as much work. placing paper to be cut, then in place and finally snapping the key ring lid takes time- 100 of them will take lots of time, although you will get lots of compliments for the end result!
Torbay O
Torbay O
Verified Buyer

What a great service, ordered Monday arrived Tuesday.
The only problem was when ordering online a message saying Credit Card had been rejected was received, but a phone call soon confirmed the order had gone through OK
Many thanks
On Behalf of the Torbay Old Wheels Club
Alan
To see the finished item Paignton Green 23rd July
Arcady I
Arcady I
Verified Buyer

I have been using the 58x58mm fridge magnets for a long time and find them to be perfect for inserting a photo. I have just made a new purchase, as I sold most of my stock magnets at a recent fair. Thank you my-accessories for all your great products, also your excellent service and delivery time.
Verified Buyer

This is the second order of the same product. It was good to see that the price had not increased since last year, and it was delivered in 2 days. The product is good quality also.
MARGARET C
Verified Buyer

Everything I ordered was delivered very quickly without any problems
Annie H
Verified Buyer

Good product at a good price & very quick delivery
Vinyl I
Verified Buyer

Very happy with the quality, speed and value for money! We will be back again!
Thanks
Verified Buyer

Very pleased with these quality coasters
Verified Buyer

I have been buying for probably 10 years and never had any problems.
Deliveries are fast and the orders always made up accurately .
Any conversations I have had have always been professional and very helpful.
Could not ask for a better service.
Verified C

Always reliable delivery.
Verified Buyer

Really quick delivery, good quality products, thank you!
Verified Buyer

Items arrived promptly and we perfect.
Aicken's R
Verified Buyer

I ordered it on Tuesday which I was told that will be with you tomorrow which it was not but anyway Thursday came I went 19 miles to collect it cause the keyring needed to be posted for them to get on Friday but there was nothing for me had to drive 19 miles up again on Friday which I got them but by the time I gave my customer a pound or to off for late delivery my 2 jornies up and down I am out money I ring and the Man that answered your phone said he would look in to it and still have not heard yet
Good afternoon Ard,

I'm sorry to see your comments regarding your latest order from us.

On checking the order information and timescales, I can see that the order was packed and processed within 15 minutes of it being received in our warehouse system, and was then collected the same afternoon by our courier service. We only offer a 2 working day courier service to Northern Ireland on the website and therefore this would have been the option offered to you at the time of placing and paying for your order. Therefore, if the courier had continued with the normal delivery on your parcel, it would have been delivered to the address within the 2 days stated, and a one hour delivery slot sent through to you so that you would know when to expect them to arrive on that day.

Regarding the problem that occured when you went to collect your order from the depot, we have requested further information on this which is taking time to be relayed to back to us. Therefore we will be in touch with you as soon as we have further information for you.

Kind regards

Michelle
My-Accessories.co.uk
17Paramac

quick delivery
CORNERWAYSART
Reviewer

Wonderful blank paperweights for artists and craftspeople to fill with their artwork with lovely boxes to finish off!
CORNERWAYSART
Verified Buyer

Have been looking for blank paperweights with presentation boxes for ages and am thrilled with your quality. I paint miniatures in them!
Verified Buyer

Blank rulers arrived on time, good quality, very well packaged.
N/A
Verified Buyer

really happy with these products and speedy delivery
Cliff A
Verified Buyer

Excellent product range, unbelievably quick delivery with regular updates on arrival time and hassle-free ordering. Thoroughly recommended.
Peggy K
Verified Buyer

Product lived up to expectations and was delivered very quickly
N/A
Verified Buyer

Good speed of delivery, good quality items.
Although one item hadn`t been delivered with the others, on a phone call to the company, the phone was answered straight away, (no automated list of things to go through!). The person was very helpful, soon found the reason, apologised that an email had not been sent to inform me of the delay of a day on the one item. That item arrived on time the following day.
Very good customer service.
Carole S