My-accessories.co.uk Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend My-accessories.co.uk

About My-accessories.co.uk: My-accessories.co.uk are a leading supplier of blank promotional and gifts items that allow you to insert your own images, pictures and logos.
We stock keyrings, fridge magnets, coasters, rulers pens, badges and much much more, enabling you to produce your finished products in-house.

We hold large stocks that are available for next day despatch within the UK and ship worldwide to a network of regular customers.

hello@my-accessories.co.uk

My-accessories.co.uk
Unit C9
OYO Business Units
187 Park Lane
Birmingham
B35 6AN

Tell us how My-accessories.co.uk made you happy

Email, Live Chat
Christine
"excellent service, fast efficient delivery, well informed and time of arrival was spot on. The product is really good value for money and when assembled with a photo insert it looked really good.I will certainly use this company again and would recommend them without hesitation. Very helpful on the phone when i made enquiries about the product."
"The hand-held cutter is only able to cut paper and very thin card. However placing artwork on 2 separate sheets and sandwiching them together looks really good - twice as much work. placing paper to be cut, then in place and finally snapping the key ring lid takes time- 100 of them will take lots of time, although you will get lots of compliments for the end result!"
Torbay O
"What a great service, ordered Monday arrived Tuesday. The only problem was when ordering online a message saying Credit Card had been rejected was received, but a phone call soon confirmed the order had gone through OK Many thanks On Behalf of the Torbay Old Wheels Club Alan To see the finished item Paignton Green 23rd July"
"Fast delivery. Good quality service, good quality products."
"very happy with quick service and good quality for the price will be ordering again"
"Product not suitable for stated purpose. Description misleading"
Good morning Peter,

I'm sorry to hear that you are not happy with the product that you have purchased from us and feel that the description is misleading.

We have sold many of this item for use with our paperweights and have not had any complaints therefore I wonderif you are using the stands with an alternative products.

I will contact you directly to discuss the problem and to advise how to return the items for a refund.

Regards

"Excellent service"
"Very Good Service and Products - I always get my Plastic Keyfobs here. Thank you"
"Excellent and very efficient service. It was so straightforward to order with a very user-friendly website and delivery was prompt."
"Key rings were as described and arrived promptly"
"Love the products and love the company. Highly recommend"
"The coasters were exactly what I was looking for. Shopping was fast only took about 10 days. I will be buying from them again."
Thank you for your 5 star review and glad to hear that as a customer in the United States, you are happy with the products and service that we offer.

Look forward to hearing from you again with another order in the future.

My-Accessories.co.uk
"very friendly service. quality product. will buy again"
"excellent service coasters arrived next day, but as we would be out I opted to have parcel( box) left in porch. This didn't happen, but delivery following day. 3 coasters damaged but replacements arrived following day after a phone call. Same thing happened last year"
"Still haven't received my order"
Good morning Neville,

Thank you for another order which I can confirm was despatched within an hour of ordering and sent by Airmail Postal Service. As this was last Friday, just before the weekend where not much movement occurs, and we are now on Wednesday, I would allow a few more days for it to arrive as it can take upto a week to arrive subject to the countries postal system.

Should you find that it has still not appeared by next Monday, please let us know and we can investigate further.

Good afternoon Neville,

Thank you for your reply to my direct email, advising me that the order arrived safely today.

Look forward to hearing from you again soon.

My-Accessories.co.uk
"Very quick delivery. Items ideal for the job. Good value."
"Good quality products with quick delivery. Good customer service. Excellent company to deal with"
"I ordered on a Friday and they were delivered next Wednesday by DPD which is excellent. I also got the cut-out sheets which were a great help and speeded up the finishing of the Keyrings. The only negative was one of the keyrings was faulty as the eyelet was crushed and the covering and plastic part were stuck together and as I had only ordered the exact amount, I had to include it in the order. I hope to order again. Kind regards Seamus Costello"
"I ordered a few products and I was pleasantly surprised of how well they were packaged and delivered very fast. I will definitely buy some more items soon."
"good fast shipping and product, would definitely use again"
"Very pleased with my purchase. However they were let down by the courier DPD. The driver turned up took a photo of the front door and drove off. Caught him the second day. Will never buy items from vendors who use DPD in future"
"great product wont look around at any other companys any more and will be ordering from these from now on"
"good quality and good price and fast service thank you"
My-accessories.co.uk is rated 4.79 based on 670 reviews