My-accessories.co.uk Reviews

96% of reviewers recommend My-accessories.co.uk

About My-accessories.co.uk: My-accessories.co.uk are a leading supplier of blank promotional and gifts items that allow you to insert your own images, pictures and logos.
We stock keyrings, fridge magnets, coasters, rulers pens, badges and much much more, enabling you to produce your finished products in-house.

We hold large stocks that are available for next day despatch within the UK and ship worldwide to a network of regular customers.

hello@my-accessories.co.uk

My-accessories.co.uk
Unit C9
OYO Business Units
187 Park Lane
Birmingham
B35 6AN

How would you rate My-accessories.co.uk ?

Christine
"excellent service, fast efficient delivery, well informed and time of arrival was spot on. The product is really good value for money and when assembled with a photo insert it looked really good.I will certainly use this company again and would recommend them without hesitation. Very helpful on the phone when i made enquiries about the product."
"The hand-held cutter is only able to cut paper and very thin card. However placing artwork on 2 separate sheets and sandwiching them together looks really good - twice as much work. placing paper to be cut, then in place and finally snapping the key ring lid takes time- 100 of them will take lots of time, although you will get lots of compliments for the end result!"
Torbay O
"What a great service, ordered Monday arrived Tuesday. The only problem was when ordering online a message saying Credit Card had been rejected was received, but a phone call soon confirmed the order had gone through OK Many thanks On Behalf of the Torbay Old Wheels Club Alan To see the finished item Paignton Green 23rd July"
Christine C
Verified Buyer
"I am impressed with the quality of the products and prompt despatch to me."
"I have used this company on numerous occasions and have never been let down yet. The orders are delivered quickly and always as ordered with no errors. I am impressed with the service and will continue to use this company as my main supplier of personalised items."
"Great product thank you"
"Turned up on time and in condition as described on web site"
"I made my order on Friday, you notified me that my order would be dispatched on monday and it was delivered on Wednesday before 10.00 am. I could not ask for better service than that. Thank All the Team. Tom Kearney"
"Great products and fast delivery."
"quick delivery and very well packaged !"
"The order put thtough online no mention of stock issues. My order was split due to stock levels. Part of the order was posted and wasn’t advised about split order and still waiting for second part. I had to advise the customer of short delivery to me which will in turn knock on to them. Hoping for the rest of the order to come through as my customer needs them promotional day."
Good morning Sean,

I'm sorry to hear that you have not received an email or telephone call from us regarding your latest order and that the stock levels has prevented us from sending all the items in one delivery.

This is our normal procedure and therefore I will look into why it wasn't actioned on this occasion. I will contact you directly with an update as to when to expect the rest of your order and possible alternatives if required urgently.

My sincere apologies for the situation that has arisen and the knock on effect that it may have created.

Kind regards

Michelle
My-Accessories.co.uk
"ordered Thursday received Friday, what could be better no waiting for delivery"
"was a very easy site to navigate, keyrings came next day."
"Great value, good quality product and fast delivery"
Sylviane G
Verified Buyer
"Hello, Choosen articles sent quickly. Quick reply to solve problems, if any."
"Easy to order, fast delivery"
"Great company to deal with, very helpful."
"amazing value - prompt and efficient delivery!"
"always easy to order and always good quailty"
"By replacing the damaged coasters without any fuss.. But why not protect the corners of the bottom pieces better as this is not the first time this has happened. I order between 350-400 units per year for a local car club. We give a coaster to each entrant at our classic car show. On PAIGNTON Green 22nd July this year However a great service, ordered late morning, arrived in the time frame allocated within 24 hours Thanks Alan Coasters are the N1 type."
Jennylyn L
Verified Buyer
"Product is excellent but I still have one unanswered email to the customer support."
Good morning Jennlyn,

Great to hear that you are happy with your order and my apologies for the delay in responding to your message via Customer Support. We've experienced a slight issue over the Bank Holiday with our messaging system which has now been resolved so we will now respond.

Kind regards

Michelle
My-Accessories.co.uk
"Always speedy in sending out orders. Order tracking is a brilliant way of keeping customers in the picture. So no undue waiting around for delivery. Recommended to all. Keep it up My-Accessories you are doing just fine. Your blank coasters are just the job!"
Elizabeth T
Verified Buyer
"Good site, good value, excellent delivery service and product as expected."
My-accessories.co.uk is rated 4.77 based on 511 reviews