My-accessories.co.uk Reviews

96% of reviewers recommend My-accessories.co.uk

About My-accessories.co.uk: My-accessories.co.uk are a leading supplier of blank promotional and gifts items that allow you to insert your own images, pictures and logos.
We stock keyrings, fridge magnets, coasters, rulers pens, badges and much much more, enabling you to produce your finished products in-house.

We hold large stocks that are available for next day despatch within the UK and ship worldwide to a network of regular customers.

hello@my-accessories.co.uk

My-accessories.co.uk
Unit C9
OYO Business Units
187 Park Lane
Birmingham
B35 6AN

Live Chat

How would you rate My-accessories.co.uk ?

Christine
"excellent service, fast efficient delivery, well informed and time of arrival was spot on. The product is really good value for money and when assembled with a photo insert it looked really good.I will certainly use this company again and would recommend them without hesitation. Very helpful on the phone when i made enquiries about the product."
"The hand-held cutter is only able to cut paper and very thin card. However placing artwork on 2 separate sheets and sandwiching them together looks really good - twice as much work. placing paper to be cut, then in place and finally snapping the key ring lid takes time- 100 of them will take lots of time, although you will get lots of compliments for the end result!"
Torbay O
"What a great service, ordered Monday arrived Tuesday. The only problem was when ordering online a message saying Credit Card had been rejected was received, but a phone call soon confirmed the order had gone through OK Many thanks On Behalf of the Torbay Old Wheels Club Alan To see the finished item Paignton Green 23rd July"
"I am very pleased with my order. Super service and feel very confident placing another order in the future. Thank you."
"Very helpful. I got exactly what I wanted with the minimum of fuss."
"Great"
"Can't fault you Quality Products"
"First purchase and certainly not the last"
"I bought golf marker kerings Great service, fast delivery, good quality I would recommend"
"Fast delivery, good quality parts. I would recommend the company."
"Excellent product. Quick delivery"
"Bought fridge magnets to make my own.. Absolutely spot on, beautifully cut with no marks unlike some I had bought previously from another supplier where I discarded 50% as badly cut with lumps of plastic on edges."
"Excellent products with fast, efficient delivery. Will certainly be ordering again!"
"Always delivered quickly and efficiently. Good response from customer services as well."
"Goods arrived this morning, had already produced CD face and have now fitted clock mechanisms. Great product and I am very pleased with the products."
"Really pleased with the quality fast delivery and service"
"Bought a key ring for my friend, not happy with it so purchased blanks and made my own...very easy, very happy with result."
"Ottimo venditore rapido e veloce il pacco e stato curato nei minimi dettagli."
"Great service"
"key rings arrived on time and are exactly as per the spec - thanks for the quick and easy service."
"little shop with great tittle usefull things, in realy good quality simply usage for the onlineshop (fast overview und finding) delivery and orderhandling (Information - the best an ohther purchas - of coarse!"
"very easy to order on the website, and very fast delivery. next day. so id give it a 10 out of 10"
"Prompt delivery, well packaged and just what I wanted."
My-accessories.co.uk is rated 4.78 based on 562 reviews

Get ready for our phone call!