My-accessories.co.uk Reviews

96% of reviewers recommend My-accessories.co.uk

About My-accessories.co.uk: My-accessories.co.uk are a leading supplier of blank promotional and gifts items that allow you to insert your own images, pictures and logos.
We stock keyrings, fridge magnets, coasters, rulers pens, badges and much much more, enabling you to produce your finished products in-house.

We hold large stocks that are available for next day despatch within the UK and ship worldwide to a network of regular customers.

hello@my-accessories.co.uk

My-accessories.co.uk
Unit C9
OYO Business Units
187 Park Lane
Birmingham
B35 6AN

Tell us how My-accessories.co.uk made you happy

Email, Live Chat
Christine
"excellent service, fast efficient delivery, well informed and time of arrival was spot on. The product is really good value for money and when assembled with a photo insert it looked really good.I will certainly use this company again and would recommend them without hesitation. Very helpful on the phone when i made enquiries about the product."
"The hand-held cutter is only able to cut paper and very thin card. However placing artwork on 2 separate sheets and sandwiching them together looks really good - twice as much work. placing paper to be cut, then in place and finally snapping the key ring lid takes time- 100 of them will take lots of time, although you will get lots of compliments for the end result!"
Torbay O
"What a great service, ordered Monday arrived Tuesday. The only problem was when ordering online a message saying Credit Card had been rejected was received, but a phone call soon confirmed the order had gone through OK Many thanks On Behalf of the Torbay Old Wheels Club Alan To see the finished item Paignton Green 23rd July"
"Exactly what I was after."
"Ordered and delivered within 48 hours. Perfect"
"The glass paperweights are excellent quality and the blue boxes to accompany them are equally good. I also ordered rectangular magnets and long keyrings which are both great value. I shall definitely be ordering again. The items were dispatched very quickly too. Smiles all round."
"Always prompt service with quick delivery, goods well packaged"
"Just what I wanted. Fast delivery, reasonable price. Thank you."
"excellent prices , service and delivery. 5*+"
"This was my second puchase from myaccessories and it was just a great as the first one. I bought a punch for my business and the punch itself is brilliant, works perfectly and exactly as described. The purchasing experience was fantastic, website is easy to use and no surprise charges. Comms was great, emailed me through every process and then my punch arrived the next day (I opted for free postage). Great service, I will be returning the next time I need a punch. Thank you!"
"Many thanks for your fun item. It arrived promptly and in perfect working order and I am having great fun with them. Unfortunately one black second hand did not arrive but thats not a problem as the loud ticking drives me crazy! This is a fun item and a great service."
"Parcel is condition and no goods damaged. Good quality. Thanks"
"Great little pieces love them"
"Excellent service I received my items two days after placing my order. Quality of my items was very high. I would not hesitate to recommend My-accessories to anyone."
"Quick service and good quality key fobs"
"This is what I was looking for! Ideal for my keys and the small photo of my son. Thank you!"
"Excellent service. Items arrived as promised"
"I operate a small business in Barbados. We supply personalised gift items to our corporate and individual clients. We have been ordering from my-accessories .co.uk for the past 3 years and the service is ALWAYS GOOD. I spend my weekends exploring the site- sometimes too long...lol...just to see what else I can purchase to excite our clients. 2 THUMBS UP!-Carol F"
"Quick delivery, perfect items and very good quality :) would defiantly order again!"
"Very pleased with the key rings and speedy delivery."
"Great product. Excellent service. No problems with this purchase"
"Lovely quality"
"Order delivered quickly. Good quality and good value for money"
My-accessories.co.uk is rated 4.79 based on 715 reviews