GHL DIRECT Reviews

of reviewers recommend GHL DIRECT
Telephone
Read GHL DIRECT Reviews

About GHL DIRECT:

As professional Mortgage, Protection & financial advisers, we can add real value when it comes to buying your first home, remortgaging your current home or even expanding your property portfolio with a Buy To Let Mortgage. We can even advise you on protecting your home, its contents & perhaps more importantly your family should any unforeseen events occur. If its your pension or investment that you would like advice on, we have Advisers for that too.

gary.brett@ghlnetworkservices.co.uk

Brightfield Business Hub
Bakewell Road,
Orton Southgate,
Peterborough

Tell us how GHL DIRECT made you happy
Your Advisers Value for Money?
I have been using Alistair's excellent services for over 5 years for my rental properties. He is always knowledgeable, response and very professional. He also went out of his way to help me chase the completion of my remortgage which although not within his remit is nevertheless very important to me. Will use again and recommend to others.
(Alistair Norton) - Posted 1 month ago
Quick, hassel free and nothing is to much trouble for him.
Great service
Your Advisers Value for Money?
professional service and trustworthy advice
(Karl Lawton) - Posted 1 month ago
Very thorough and efficient!
(Alistair Norton) - Posted 2 months ago
Your Advisers Value for Money?
We always ask Barry to arrange our mortgages. He is really reliable, friendly and gets us the best deal. We would recommend him to anyone! Thank you.
(Barry Newton) - Posted 2 months ago
Joanne gave me fantastic service. Excellent advice and kept me informed every step of way. A Credit to your company Steve Evans
(Joanne Kay) - Posted 2 months ago
We thought we wouldn't find a mortgage given our circumstances and though it was tough going at times through the application process Karl managed to get us a mortgage and we are so grateful to him.
(Karl Lawton) - Posted 2 months ago
Joanne was very supportive through our process and always responded quickly to any questions. We were given great advice on the right mortgage for our situation and appropriate insurance cover too.
(Joanne Kay) - Posted 2 months ago
Your Advisers Value for Money?
We have used the services of Barry Newton for many years and always find his help informative and easy to understand.
(Barry Newton) - Posted 2 months ago
Your Advisers Quality of Service?
Karl is very knowledgeable and really easy to deal with, he helped us out immensely.
(Karl Lawton) - Posted 2 months ago
Excellent service from Jill Stanley. Would definitely use her services and expertise again.
(Jill Stanley) - Posted 2 months ago
Your Advisers Value for Money?
Nothing was ever too much trouble. Dave was always on the end of the phone if I had any questions or needed any advice. We have been using him as a family for our last 3 house sales and would definitely recommend him and use him again. Many thanks for everything!
(David Horniblow) - Posted 2 months ago
Sam was great throughout the entire process, explained everything clearly. Made the whole process of buying my first house a lot less stressful for me, was able to answer all my questions promptly. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend sam, I highly recommend her services. Regards Anthony
(Sam Dorn) - Posted 2 months ago
Your Advisers Value for Money?
Dave was so helpful, always had time to answers any questions and explain terminology and spent time finding the best mortgage deals to suit my needs. I could not recommend him more. Brilliant, friendly, down to earth service. He made everything so much easier to manage.
(David Horniblow) - Posted 2 months ago
Karl Lawton was absolutely fantastic! His communication was spot on from start to finish, he found a great mortgage for us and he just took all the stress away. I can’t recommend Karl highly enough! Thank you for all your hard work. Alex and Julie
(Karl Lawton) - Posted 2 months ago
Great service, answered all questions I had quickly , helped me throughout the whole process start to finished, kept me up to date, would recommend to anyone. Thanks Lee Dowby.
(Lee Dowdy) - Posted 2 months ago
Your Advisers Value for Money?
A returning customer. Very good advice as always, tailors it to your needs. Fits in around your work life to sort out the process. Easy to talk to. 5 star!
(Sam Dorn) - Posted 2 months ago
Great service. Took away all the hassle of trying to find the best mortgage deal. Provided my details and everything else was taken care of! Emma was very friendly and professional.
(Alistair Norton) - Posted 2 months ago
I cant thank enough to Rhumi Miah the way he has help me out in preparing the way to my dream house. My wife and myself are really happy with the work GHL ( Rhumi miah have helpd) he is extremely talented and professional in his Job, and would definately recommend to my friends.
(Rumi Miah) - Posted 2 months ago