GHL DIRECT Reviews

of reviewers recommend GHL DIRECT
Telephone
Read GHL DIRECT Reviews

About GHL DIRECT:

As professional Mortgage, Protection & financial advisers, we can add real value when it comes to buying your first home, remortgaging your current home or even expanding your property portfolio with a Buy To Let Mortgage. We can even advise you on protecting your home, its contents & perhaps more importantly your family should any unforeseen events occur. If its your pension or investment that you would like advice on, we have Advisers for that too.

gary.brett@ghlnetworkservices.co.uk

Brightfield Business Hub
Bakewell Road,
Orton Southgate,
Peterborough

Tell us how GHL DIRECT made you happy
Great advice in difficult times. Explained everything very clearly and kept us well-informed throughout the process.
(Joanne Kay) - Posted 1 month ago
Absolutely fantastic help from Barry. He went through every detail throughly with me and got me the best deal. Have recommended to friends and family.
(Barry Newton) - Posted 1 month ago
Best advice , trustworthy, no nonsense, always gets the best mortgage and insurance for your personal needs
(Karl Lawton) - Posted 1 month ago
Karl helped me all the way through the ptocess even tho i didnt understand and i had to ask other people what was going on larl did a good job. He just needs explain things better especially to 1st time buyers like myself who dont no what to do n what things mean
(Karl Lawton) - Posted 1 month ago
Very good at explaining everything to us as this is the first time we looked into a mortgage. Helped us throughout the process until we had completed and were in our new home.
(Dan Mccarthy) - Posted 1 month ago
James has helped us find a fantastic mortgage twice now and I would have no hesitation In recommending the services he provides. He is very professional, friendly and helpful and gave us a good guiding hand in understanding the current market and in getting our information in hand. We have been very pleased with James and GHL’s services. Nikki and Jack Harrison
(James Kurian) - Posted 1 month ago
from the initial first email/phone call all communication was prompt and helpful. Every step of the way was discussed and checked to make sure i was happy and understood everything. Emails were answered promptly and i was kept up to date every step of the way.

Such a positive experience!!! Would recommend it to anyone. Alister had so much patience with me what is much appreciated

Always brilliant as ever! This is the few times I have used The GHL and I am delighted at how well Alister and Emma operate and handle everything. Big thank you to Both for all hard work and support!
(Alistair Norton) - Posted 1 month ago
In all my dealings with Karl I have always found him to be friendly, pleasant, helpful and informative.
Excellent service
(Ross Hampton) - Posted 1 month ago
You already have my glowing review about Bill Webb, submitted a couple of months ago - please check your files
(Bill Webb) - Posted 1 month ago
I've engaged Barry for mortgage advice for years on my properties and will always come back to him. He's polite, professional, flexible and knows exactly what we need. He takes the pain out of the process to leave me to get on with my busy life. He's been excellent again this time round and I continue to recommend him to anyone I know.
(Barry Newton) - Posted 1 month ago
Friendly, approachable, honest speaking, quick and direct approach.
(Karl Lawton) - Posted 1 month ago
Joanna picked up the application half way through following the passing of Nicholas Bentley and kept me in touch all the way until it was over the line.
(Joanne Kay) - Posted 1 month ago
Responded quickly and dealt well with issues
(Rumi Miah) - Posted 1 month ago
Efficient, sound advise, very helpful
(Karl Lawton) - Posted 1 month ago
Always approachable. Always really helpful.
(James Kurian) - Posted 1 month ago
Ian was very friendly and helpful throughout the application and purchasing process, which took a lot longer than either of us expected due to the lockdown. Ian was always available for advice throughout the lockdown period even though it was difficult to get anything done, and there were no additional charges despite all the additional time and work put in.
(Ian Randle) - Posted 2 months ago
Karl was friendly and professional at all times and always answered any questions we had. He made the process of getting our 1st mortgage easy and stress free.
(Karl Lawton) - Posted 2 months ago
Very helpful found me a good product,made the process very easy
(Karl Lawton) - Posted 2 months ago
Alistair supported me through both my mortgage and remortgage with professional advise and sharing of experience to help me reach a solution which was comfortably affordable. I believe Alistair found products I could not find direct with lenders.
(Alistair Norton) - Posted 2 months ago