GHL DIRECT Reviews

of reviewers recommend GHL DIRECT
Telephone
Read GHL DIRECT Reviews

About GHL DIRECT:

As professional Mortgage, Protection & financial advisers, we can add real value when it comes to buying your first home, remortgaging your current home or even expanding your property portfolio with a Buy To Let Mortgage. We can even advise you on protecting your home, its contents & perhaps more importantly your family should any unforeseen events occur. If its your pension or investment that you would like advice on, we have Advisers for that too.

gary.brett@ghlnetworkservices.co.uk

Brightfield Business Hub
Bakewell Road,
Orton Southgate,
Peterborough

Tell us how GHL DIRECT made you happy
I have recommended Alison time and time again. His knowledge and empathy to assure you is almost magical. The confidence I have in his ability as well as his clear communication style allows me to make the right decisions for my finacial circumstances.
(Alistair Norton) - Posted 3 weeks ago
Thank you Tulbinder, it's very much appreciated. Emma and I always enjoy working with you.
Really great service. It was easy to contact you, easy to get information. Dan was simply amazing. Made the process really easy.
(Dan Mccarthy) - Posted 3 weeks ago
Dave was really supportive through out the transaction ,
(David Horniblow) - Posted 3 weeks ago
Fabulous personal and efficient service. Enabled us to get the best mortgage product for our needs.
(Sam Dorn) - Posted 3 weeks ago
Ross was a pleasure to work with, would definitely use him again in the future.
(Ross Hampton) - Posted 3 weeks ago
He was very knowledgeable and helpful.
(David Horniblow) - Posted 1 month ago
Martin was always happy to help me with anything I needed and any questions I had, he was easy to stay in contact with as he always picked up the phone straight away and was an all round nice guy. Can’t thank him enough!
(Martin Oakland) - Posted 1 month ago
Joanne is always really easy to work with - she understand our requirements and always provides us with the best option for our circumstances.
(Joanne Kay) - Posted 1 month ago
Very informative and easy to understand.
(Simon Walton) - Posted 1 month ago
As usual a very smooth process. Everything occured in a timely manner and Barry was very responsive to any questions I had.
(Barry Newton) - Posted 1 month ago
Alistair was really helpful and explained everything. He has helped us several times and would recommend him to others especially if there are difficult or non straightforward requirements.
(Alistair Norton) - Posted 1 month ago
Thank you, it is always a pleasure to help you both
Clearly explained comparison of the most appropriate products, prompt and efficient process application and warm, personal & effective communications throughout.
(Ross Hampton) - Posted 1 month ago
Very good personal service.
(Tony Treble) - Posted 1 month ago
he did a very good job, helping me out all the way
(Karl Lawton) - Posted 1 month ago
Alistair was very knowledgeable and professional in all the dealings i had with him. Took time to answer my questions and put me at ease during my concerns of knowing which way to proceed with my pension savings.
(Alistair Norton) - Posted 1 month ago
Bentley service was outstanding, I have already recommended to 3 of my friends who are already been in touch with him.
(Nicholas Bentley) - Posted 2 months ago
Very help full and very friendly really recommend them service is spot on
(Karl Lawton) - Posted 2 months ago
Been spot on.
(Joanne Kay) - Posted 2 months ago
Karl is very always approachable and is very knowledgeable on all different types of products. He is very professional and is solution orientated. He was able to help me with my mortgage as a new business owner! He dealt with everything from start to finish and kept me in the loop. Would not go else where and am very happy with the service, would highly recommend!
(Karl Lawton) - Posted 2 months ago
Won't beat the service anywhere
(Martin Oakland) - Posted 2 months ago