Mortgage Light Reviews

01908 597655

alex@mortgagelight.co.uk

1 Whittle Court,Knowhill,

Tell us how Mortgage Light made you happy
Cannot recommend James Deakin enough, he was super friendly and worked so hard to get us our mortgage offer. He was always there ready to answer any questions we had and he kept us in the loop throughout the whole process which was really appreciated! Thank you so so much for your help you are a credit to your company
James Deakin is absolutely a great wonderful broker. Friendly, passionate for his customers, reassuring, humorous and supportive. Emma Mears took over on behalf of James. Emma was super efficient, proficient, A star service in dealing with our case. We are speechless and happy with the level of customer care. James picked calls even on his day off

James and Emma for Presidency . Thank you guys
Adam and Rutendo
James and Emma, what an absolute Team of brilliant professionals, Mortgage Light has! The duo are an invaluable asset. They assisted me all the way, from inception, right up to the end. I highly recommend Mortgage Light Brokers. They have your back, fully covered. Thank you Mortgage Light for turning my dream into a reality. You’re sublime!
Cannot recommend James Deakin enough, he was super friendly and went above and beyond for us. He was super responsive and always easy to get hold of. He was there ready to answer any questions we had which as first one buyers was fair few! Thank you so so much!!
Great customer service. I was skeptical at first with securing a buy to let (BTL) Mortgage for a new build due to my past experiences. Natasha was exceptional from start till end and secured a mortgage for me. I was also kept informed throughout the process and never once felt unsure of current position. I'll definitely use Mortgage Light service again for my next house purchase.
Very friendly and super speedy service!
We found everyone at Mortgage Light to be efficient, professional and pleasant to deal with.

These folks got us the mortgage offer where no one else could!

Kerry and Max have both been a real delight. Many thanks.
Have dealt with Debbie for the last couple of years on our 1st mortgage & now the renewal.
Couldn't fault anything was all dealt with so smoothly & professional will highly recommend Debbie / Mortgage & will be back in 5 years when mortgage is up for renewal again. 😃😃
Thank You Deb's for all your help & support
Received a lot of help from Natasha at Mortgage Light - she was great in helping me to apply and receive my mortgage - super speedy replies and always happy to answer my questions.
We got help from Daniel Hooper who managed to help me when I thought I had hit a deadend with mortgage offers. He was very proactive and precise in helping with securing a mortgage. Id highly recomment Mortgage Light.
Very efficient service. Sam was fantastic!
I’ve used Mortgage Light when I first moved in my property and to renew my mortgage nearly 2 years later.
Very professional, friendly, they respond promptly and are happy to answer questions and offer advise and options both via e-mails and phonecalls.

I would highly recommend. Thank you so much Rob and Sam for your help!

M Green
Very happy with their service
After a challenging case for Mortgage Light they have successfully got us our first home and we couldn’t be happier with the service. They have been kind and understanding throughout and always keeping us in the loop.
We will definitely be using Mortgage Light again for when we purchase the rest of our new shared ownership home. All I can say is thank you for all your hard work and patience and we recommend your services highly.
Michael Longley at Mortgage Light has been a fantastic help to us throughout our first-time buying process. He has been incredibly prompt, always happy to answer our questions (even when unrelated to the mortgage) and really great to talk to and get to know.
He has made this process enjoyable - which we didn't think possible! We would highly recommend both him specifically, and Mortgage Light as a whole, to anyone looking for help and expertise with their mortgage.
Fantastic team and polite.
Rob was my adviser and he was brilliant! I will definitely use them again and have already recommended to friends.
Mortgage light have been amazing. I did not have a clue what I was doing and Natasha was amazing. She guided me through every step and the whole process was made so much smoother. The company was recommended to me by a couple of people from work over the last couple of months and I will be recommending Natasha in the future!
We would like to thank James Deakin for his outstanding service, advise, and his professionalism yet very friendly manner which we truly enjoyed our experience. Thank you for your patience and being open with all of our questions.

It is terrifying indeed for a first time buyer, but with James Deakin help we felt we were in a right hand.

Again James Deakin, we want to thank you from the bottom of our hearts for helping us processing our first home.

We would highly recommend him and your company to family and friends.
This process was the longest and most frustrating we have ever had, James had took weeks to get a second application going after the Halifax one didn’t pull through which meant we had even further delays on your end. We contacted many times and found it difficult to get responses. There was a huge lack of communication. The second application to accord was not even communicated to us until we kept calling to find out what was happening. Then the third application for barclays had come through and it was for 5 years fixed when we specifically asked for 2 years fixed. We are still waiting for him to get back to us on what the penalty would be if we want to rent the property out after a few years. Still no response.
I cannot speak highly enough of everyone at Mortgage Light. I spoke to Alex through the developers site and he was extremely helpful and clearly knowledgeable from the start so we switched mortgage advisors to him. The communication from day 1 has been incredible from the whole team but in particular, Alex and Nevetha. They were reassuring throughout the process and let me know what was happening at all times. I cannot thank them enough!!!
Mortgage Light is rated 4.87 based on 524 reviews