Mortgage Light Reviews

1 Whittle Court,
Knowhill,

Tell us how Mortgage Light made you happy

Telephone, Live Chat, Email
"Pressured for more money than what we had. Process of buying a house and using a financial advisor was not explained to us at all. Sort of saved by the fincial advisor that took over who was lovely and helpful, however when we received our final bill for the purchase of our property it was 2k over our budget. Again costs were included that mortgage light should have told us were there. They knew our budget for the purchase of the house and legal costs and this went way over. Will never use them again and will advise others to stay clear also."
"Asked for a advise on mortgage but I have never receive a answer. 2 months later the owner of Mortgage Light phoned and I have explained that I have been ignored and she has assure me that I am a valued customer and someone will contact me. No contact and after another 2 month they phoned me to sell me a life insurance. Waste of time!"
Mortgage Light is rated 4.83 based on 215 reviews