Mortgage Light Reviews

01908 597655

alex@mortgagelight.co.uk

1 Whittle Court,Knowhill,

Tell us how Mortgage Light made you happy
(only JPEG and PNG files) (Optional)
Asked for a advise on mortgage but I have never receive a answer. 2 months later the owner of Mortgage Light phoned and I have explained that I have been ignored and she has assure me that I am a valued customer and someone will contact me. No contact and after another 2 month they phoned me to sell me a life insurance. Waste of time!
James Carr was outstanding in how he helped my husband and I achieve our dream of owning our own home. It wasn't so straight forward but James had great ideas and solutions for dissolving obstacles and giving us information to help us get more for out money. I would and have highly recommended James and mortgage light to my friends and family and will continue to do so. I am so thankful that we have found James and due to the great deal offered by mortgage light, we will be able to work with him for as long as we need him. Thank you James and Mortgage Light for taking us on as clients even though you are part of the Milton Keynes branch and we are from London. I look forward to working with you very soon.
Rob Warlow was my mortgage advisor and helped with my life assurance too. I cannot recommend Rob enough. Rob has gone above and beyond ensuring my mortgage application was completed with ease, patience and hard work. Rob is honest and supportive enabling you to be happy and sure of all decisions made. Rob thank you for everything!!
Charles was extremely helpful. Outlined the options in great detail and with clarity. Easy to communicate with and always available. Did all the hard work with the building society! Would strongly recommend.
Mortgage Light is rated 4.86 based on 342 reviews