Mortgage Light Reviews

01908 597655

alex@mortgagelight.co.uk

1 Whittle Court,Knowhill,

Tell us how Mortgage Light made you happy
Asked for a advise on mortgage but I have never receive a answer. 2 months later the owner of Mortgage Light phoned and I have explained that I have been ignored and she has assure me that I am a valued customer and someone will contact me. No contact and after another 2 month they phoned me to sell me a life insurance. Waste of time!
I cannot speak highly enough of everyone at Mortgage Light. I spoke to Alex through the developers site and he was extremely helpful and clearly knowledgeable from the start so we switched mortgage advisors to him. The communication from day 1 has been incredible from the whole team but in particular, Alex and Nevetha. They were reassuring throughout the process and let me know what was happening at all times. I cannot thank them enough!!!
I would really be very happy to say that James Deakin and Alex Stoyles are amazing. Wonderful communication
Explains very well and very patient towards new buyers.
They are reward to Mortgage Light.
Thanks to both of them.
James Carr was outstanding in how he helped my husband and I achieve our dream of owning our own home. It wasn't so straight forward but James had great ideas and solutions for dissolving obstacles and giving us information to help us get more for out money. I would and have highly recommended James and mortgage light to my friends and family and will continue to do so. I am so thankful that we have found James and due to the great deal offered by mortgage light, we will be able to work with him for as long as we need him. Thank you James and Mortgage Light for taking us on as clients even though you are part of the Milton Keynes branch and we are from London. I look forward to working with you very soon.
Rob Warlow was my mortgage advisor and helped with my life assurance too. I cannot recommend Rob enough. Rob has gone above and beyond ensuring my mortgage application was completed with ease, patience and hard work. Rob is honest and supportive enabling you to be happy and sure of all decisions made.

Rob thank you for everything!!
Charles was extremely helpful. Outlined the options in great detail and with clarity. Easy to communicate with and always available. Did all the hard work with the building society! Would strongly recommend.
Mortgage Light is rated 4.85 based on 434 reviews