Mortgage Light Reviews

01908 597655

alex@mortgagelight.co.uk

1 Whittle Court,Knowhill,

Tell us how Mortgage Light made you happy
Asked for a advise on mortgage but I have never receive a answer. 2 months later the owner of Mortgage Light phoned and I have explained that I have been ignored and she has assure me that I am a valued customer and someone will contact me. No contact and after another 2 month they phoned me to sell me a life insurance. Waste of time!
Very unprofessional. James promised a call back appt today with me. Never called back. I took unpaid time off work to accommodate it. Very disappointed
We are very happy and pleased with Mortgage light team. It really was a light at the end of the tunnel, as everything was new for us. James was amazing, he helped us throughout the whole mortgage process, since first call very positive and friendly. And Emma also very kind, giving us updates about the process.
We could not be more thankful and happier for all the support received. And now we can say thanks to God and to their professional help, WE DID IT! A big thank you to a brilliant team.
Excellent service from Daniel and Nevetha. Their positive attitude made our mortgage process a lot less anxiety inducing for my wife and I, and we're ecstatic with the progress we've made. We will definitely be using Mortgage Light in the future and will be recommending to our friends and family. Again I can't state enough how grateful we are to have had such a high level of communication, patience and understanding from Daniel who always made time to answer any and all questions we as first-time buyers had.

Many thanks,

Saydul
If I could more stars, I would. Rob and Nevetha went above and beyond whilst dealing with my case, which was troublesome to say the least! Especially during a time where their workload must have been through the roof, feeling like you're not being treated like another number is just amazing and a testament to the way they take care of their clients. I really felt supported throughout the whole process, and genuinely felt that they were as excited as I was when it was finally approved. Being a first time buyer the experience does get overwhelming since you have no reference point, but Rob and Nevetha were brilliant with answering all my questions and I believe did everything in their power to get the mortgage over the line!

Thank you!

Hassan
Great Experience with Mortgage light, being my first property. They ensured it was a positive experience and made it as hassle-free as possible for me especially in the pandemic. Both Michael and Emma were fantastic and kept me informed every step of the way and made sure I was able to get the best possible outcome from my mortgage.
Highly recommend using Mortgage Light!
We would highly recommend these guys as mortgage brokers. Gave us so much support and advice. We’re always there at the end of the phone or email when we needed them.
Extremely time efficient and dedicated to our case. We wouldn’t have felt as confident without them. They kept us updated throughout our mortgage application and were genuinely happy for us when we were offered our mortgage.
A special thank you to Rob and Nevetha, we couldn’t have done it with out you both, thank you so much for everything.
Our journey with Mortgage light was long and full with ups and downs.I would like to say a big Thank You for Nevetha, who treated us more than just one of your clients.She should be an example for everyone how to communicate with the clients.She kept us updated all the time,even if there was nothing new,and we could feel that we finally found the person who really wants to help us. She is a star.She did a brilliant job and we really appriciate all her work.Thank you so much to Nevetha and Mortgage Light!
Nevetha was really amazing throughout the whole process. Despite the mortgage approval taking quite a while to come through (what honestly seemed like 10 years haha), Nevetha always kept me updated and communicated to me what was going on which I really appreciated. Communication makes a big difference!
I would definitely recommend Nevetha to anyone looking for a mortgage broker. Also the rest of the team at Mortgage Light have been great too. Alex (whom I had at the beginning) was super helpful.
I cannot speak highly enough of everyone at Mortgage Light. I spoke to Alex through the developers site and he was extremely helpful and clearly knowledgeable from the start so we switched mortgage advisors to him. The communication from day 1 has been incredible from the whole team but in particular, Alex and Nevetha. They were reassuring throughout the process and let me know what was happening at all times. I cannot thank them enough!!!
I would really be very happy to say that James Deakin and Alex Stoyles are amazing. Wonderful communication
Explains very well and very patient towards new buyers.
They are reward to Mortgage Light.
Thanks to both of them.
James Carr was outstanding in how he helped my husband and I achieve our dream of owning our own home. It wasn't so straight forward but James had great ideas and solutions for dissolving obstacles and giving us information to help us get more for out money. I would and have highly recommended James and mortgage light to my friends and family and will continue to do so. I am so thankful that we have found James and due to the great deal offered by mortgage light, we will be able to work with him for as long as we need him. Thank you James and Mortgage Light for taking us on as clients even though you are part of the Milton Keynes branch and we are from London. I look forward to working with you very soon.
Rob Warlow was my mortgage advisor and helped with my life assurance too. I cannot recommend Rob enough. Rob has gone above and beyond ensuring my mortgage application was completed with ease, patience and hard work. Rob is honest and supportive enabling you to be happy and sure of all decisions made.

Rob thank you for everything!!
Charles was extremely helpful. Outlined the options in great detail and with clarity. Easy to communicate with and always available. Did all the hard work with the building society! Would strongly recommend.
Mortgage Light is rated 4.87 based on 572 reviews