Mortgage Light Reviews

1 Whittle Court,
Knowhill,

Tell us how Mortgage Light made you happy

Telephone, Live Chat, Email
"So impressed with Mortgage Light - fantastic customer service from Sam Knight since the year 2017. Amazing individual. makes the whole mortgage thingy looks like hands off!. Well done ML"
"Charles is brilliant. Takes your enquiry seriously and spends the time running through your options to make sure it's best suited for ther person. Used him for my first houe now my second. I will continue to do so moving forward and will always recommend him to others."
"Max and Claire have been very helpful. The experience was very good, Max explained the procedure very well. I would recommend it to anyone looking to buy."
"professional, friendly and straightforward service"
"I wish I could rate James Deakin higher as he was outstanding, he was very supportive, knowledgeable & honest, he made the whole process so much easier & actually enjoyable. He was a joy to meet & not only I thought that but also my family members who met him said the same. Please pass on how grateful I am that he helped me. You are very lucky to have him. Thank you so much."
"I hesitatated for years.. When I finally took the plunge and started my mortgage appkication with Mortgage Light, the process was so simple.. Alex was amazing and helped simplify the process.. My only regret was not getting it done sooner.."
"Rob and the rest of the team involved were very helpful and professional. Highly recommended!"
"I cannot recommend Mortgage Light enough. Max has been absolutely brilliant throughout the process, so friendly and incredibly helpful. He's a real credit to the company. I got a mortgage with a far lower percentage than I would have got if I'd done it on my own. It really is worth the money. If you're thinking about using a mortgage broker then you should definitely use these guys!"
"James and Nikki have been very informative with my mortgage which hasnt been the easiest due to credit rating issues. They have both been hard working in trying to sort this and never given up."
"Charles Hurts is very professional, helpful and knowledgeable in his field. we did first mortgage dealing with him, I got so impressed that I did 2nd & 3rd mortgages with him. Accordingly I am planning to do more mortgages through him. Also I thanks Kelly for wonderful part she plays alongside Charles. My gratitude & best wishes to Charles & Kelly."
"Very happy with the advice I have been given and the speed of the process."
"Claire Westwood and Rob Warlow very helpful and professional"
"Max my Mortgage Advisor has been absolutely excellent. I couldn’t believe how quickly and efficiently everything was gathered and processed through, the least stressful part about buying a house was my Mortgage and I genuinely believe that was because I went through your company. Thank you so much again."
"So impressed with Mortgage Light - fantastic customer service from the very first phone call. James D is a real credit to the company - he was friendly, professional and made sure that we understood every step of the process. Would highly recommend Mortgage Light - particularly if you’re a first time buyer as we were. Thanks so much guys."
"Mortgage light were recommended to me and service was fantastic, it was quick and efficient and a great mortgage was found for me. Things were explained really well and Kerry was everything you’d want in a broker, kept me informed at every step of the way even if there was no updates she would let me know she was chasing the lender which made me feel much better and confident everything was in hand."
"Since dealing with Rob at Mortgage light everything I have needed has been dealt with in a professional and timely manner. They are promt to reply to requests and generally a pleasure to deal with. I would thoroughly recommend Mortgage light to anyone purchasing a house but equally life cover and other services."
"Amazing service from Alex and Emma. Friendly and helpful - Would recommend mortgage light every time!"
"Lovely team! We have always been contacted either by phone or email with updates and never had an issues with speaking to anyone. All seemed to move along fairly quickly."
"Daniel is a credit to your team. Very easy for us first time buyers."
"We are very happy with the service provided by Mortgage light. I would like to thank Max, He has provided a great service. In 10 days I got my offer in place, amazing service. I have no words to thank as he has done an extra ordinary service. I strongly recommend Mortgage light for your Mortgage services."
Mortgage Light is rated 4.84 based on 241 reviews