Mortgage Light Reviews

93% of reviewers recommend Mortgage Light

How would you rate Mortgage Light?

We need a working email address to verify that your review is genuine.

Miss L Sharman & Mr R Williams
Verified Buyer
"From beginning to end Alex and Nikki (and I'm sure the rest of the team who I did not have direct contact with) provided a great service with buying our first home, explaining everything every step of the way and reassuring us whenever I panicked. My emails and phone calls would always be dealt with efficiently and professionally and we would recommend them to anyone. Thank you to all at Mortgage Light!"
Dr K Toe & Mrs C Swe
Verified Buyer
"mortgage light was very effective and helpful to have a best suitable one for my need and completion was perfect."
Mr J Prickett & Miss S Midgley
Verified Buyer
"Debs has been great helping us through our mortgage and life insurance applications. We had a few problems along the way but she was very helpful and went out of our way to make sure we were happy and not out of pocket. Thank you"
Mr M McDonagh & Mrs K McDonagh
Verified Buyer
"Thanks Alex to you and your team for your excellent service and perseverance to ensure the right mortgage offer was made available to us. If we ever move again we would love to use your service to assist us."
"Made me feel reassured that it was possible to do this on my own. James was always at the end of the phone and made the whole transaction so smooth and simple, it was just always ticking over in the back ground. Would totally recommend."
Mr G Johnson
Verified Buyer
"They were very professional in all aspects"
"Charles is my HERO!!!"
Mr P Byatt & Mrs S Byatt
Verified Buyer
"Charles made it all easy. He took time to understand what we wanted and found several options for us to choose from. We will definitely use him again - thanks Charles."
"Extremely helpful I felt confident they would find me the best deals."
Mr A Qureshi
Verified Buyer
"Absolutely fabulous service received from whole team of mortgage light but Charles in particular is a star, anyone new to customer care or customer service should get a crash course from Charles on how make client feel important and valued, solely based on my personal experience I can not reccomend mortgage light enough, 5 stars all the way. Thankyou Charles and whole team at Mortgage light."
Miss S Philipson
Verified Buyer
"Sam was fantastic from beginning to end. She is so knowledgeable and was able tell me about all options, the pro's and cons of each and helped me to make informed decisions. As a first tine buyer I really valued and appreciated her expertise. Choosing the right mortgage was the easiest part of the house buying process and Sam made the application easy. Would 100% recommend mortgage light, without a doubt."
"Rob managed my mortgage and it was so smooth sailing for me. I would definitely recommend this company to my family and friends. Wouldn’t go anywhere else now"
"Nice easy deal"
"Professional"
"I was pleased with the service I received."
"James Carr was my Mortgage advisor. I found James to be very professional and approachable. He has a good understanding of the processes and the paper work involved and was always happy to answer all my queries patiently. James and Mortgage Light staff's friendly attitude and commitment enabled in securing my mortgage smoothly. I found them very quick to respond to emails and phone calls, I would definitely recommend James Carr as your next advisor. Thanks again James."
"James is a innovative, dedicated and trustworthy mortgage advisor. He went above and beyond to help us get a good mortgage deal and helped us greatly financially with his sound advise. The mortgage light team on a whole are attentive, friendly and stick to their word. They work like a well oiled machine and any member of staff is on hand to help if your assigned mortgage advisor is busy. I would highly recommend mortgage light in the future, especially James Carr due to my personal experiences."
Rebecca Boden
Verified Reviewer
"Rob Warlow was my mortgage advisor and helped with my life assurance too. I cannot recommend Rob enough. Rob has gone above and beyond ensuring my mortgage application was completed with ease, patience and hard work. Rob is honest and supportive enabling you to be happy and sure of all decisions made. Rob thank you for everything!!"
Mr K Rajapakse Ratnaayake Mudiyanselage & Mrs R Pa
Verified Buyer
"James Carr and the staff at the Mortgage Light were very friendly and professional through out the process. He was always there to answer our questions and guide us in buying our first house. We are grateful for the invaluable help during the whole house purchase Process."
Mr S Vickery & Mrs N Vickery
Verified Buyer
"Charles at Mortgage Light made both myself and my Husband very Happy! From the moment we met him he was courteous and wanted only to help us with our requirements to what suited us. We couldn't have found a nicer, more helpful person than Charles. I would thoroughly recommend Mortgage Light to help anyone I know with their mortgage needs and this is purely based on the Fantastic help and service we received from Charles Hart."
Mortgage Light is rated 4.76 based on 107 reviews