Mortgage Light Reviews

1 Whittle Court,
Knowhill,

Tell us how Mortgage Light made you happy

Telephone, Live Chat, Email
"Very professional service. Mortgagelight has sorted our new build purchase process very quickly and accurately. Special thanks to James Carr , who dealt with our case and getting us the right products for our purchase. He was very professional, very responsive and kept us informed all the way through the process. Highly recommend"
"James was amazing! He couldn’t have been more accommodating, helpful and knowledgeable. His support throughout the entire process made it much smoother and less stressful. Very, very grateful."
"I am pleased with the service render by the Mortgage Light. The support given me towards my Mortgage was priceless and my adviser James Carr and his crew were wonderful and efficient. I will definitely recommend Mortgage Light to a friend."
"Mortgage Light were excellent throughout the whole mortgage process. I highly recommend Max Derry to anyone, particularly first-time buyers, as his expert knowledge really helped us understand the various steps involved with purchasing a home. We never felt pressured into making any decisions, and his communication throughout was phenomenal."
"Rob and Kerri have both been very helpful and ensure they respond asap"
"Was recommended to Mortgage Light by a family member. Everyone was very professional and listened to what we needed. Was informed of what was going on every step of the way. Hassle free and would have no issue with providing Mortgage Lights details to friends and family when required. Thank you for your help & support :-)"
"Charles has been fantastic all the way through, he explained everything to us step by step. Thanks you so much to the whole team. Rahman kasmi"
"Great team, will explore all options to get you the right mortgage suitable for you. I will choose them again."
"The staff were very good with keeping us updated throughout the whole process. They responded to any queries we had quickly. It went very smoothly from beginning to completion."
"Bit of a shamble due to not really chasing the mortgage company even though we pay for that service and making the user do the chasing. Also no real urgency of getting things finalised by you"
"As first time buyers we were unsure of the whole mortgage process. Our mortgage advisor was James Deakin and he was fantastic! He explained the whole process so clearly and he was available and approachable from the very start. We would highly recommend Mortgage Light and especially James!"
"Max Derry was 10/10! Very helpful, always around to answer any questions I had, no issues what so ever and would recommend him to anyone out there who needs advice! Top guy"
"The whole team at mortgage light were great. Max in particular was extremely helpful and spent a lot of time running us through things to make sure we really understood. This was great as it was our first mortgage so it was a very scary time. The whole team have been extremely responsive and have worked closely with us and nothing has been too much for them. Thank you all very much!"
"My mortgage consultant Max was professional and explained every part of the mortgage process effectively and especially the different terms. I was able to contact Max easily and he would respond promptly. Overall, the whole process of getting a mortgage can be very daunting but Max and Mortgage Light made it feel a lot easier. Thank you for all your help."
"Our Mortgage and help to buy applications were dealt with by James Deakin. He was very good and helped us in every possible way to get the best deal. Keep up the good work. Kind Regards, Risi"
"Very professional and very helpful. Me and my partner are first time buyers and James Deakin explained very clearly all steps, answered all questions and replied to our queries as soon as he can. Highly recommend mortgage light and James Deakin as a mortgage adviser. Definitely I will work with James again if i need it in the future."
"Whilst I already knew James Deakin from a previous house sale, he was then an Estate agent and very helpful. I was pleased that he remembered me when he called to advise he was now a Mortgage Adviser and offered his services through Mortgagelight. Since my meeting with James at the very smart Mortgagelight offices, I have felt very at ease about the process. I have complete faith that I am being offered the best deal for me, not just short term, but looking at a long term plan too. Also, helping with my life insurance to make sure it is all in-line with my mortgage and again best suited to my needs."
"Exceptional service. My husband and I are both self-employed and I have procrastinated about getting a re-mortgage for years because I thought it would be impossible. However, Sam (Knight) reassured us at every stage and was immensely helpful and professional with her advice. Her communication is spot on and I would have no hesitancy at all in recommending Mortgage Light, and Sam Knight in particular. We opted for a five year fixed rate, but will definitely be back in five years!"
"I did enjoy the experience with Mortgage Light! I would choose your company again if I need too!"
"Right from the start we were dealing with Charles who was amazing, at first told us what our options were When buying and things to consider. Charles despit our age treated us like adults as we are and respected what we wanted. Everytime there was any change or we'd move forward with the process we received an email and call very quickly! Everyone seemed more than happy to help and just all in all a fantastic company!!"
Mortgage Light is rated 4.83 based on 206 reviews