Mortgage Light Reviews

01908 597655

alex@mortgagelight.co.uk

1 Whittle Court,Knowhill,

Tell us how Mortgage Light made you happy
My wife and I had absolutely no clue, when it came to applying for a mortgage or any of the follow on process. John explained it in an absolute bare bones way that was easy to comprehend and left few questions to be asked. He made the process stress free and convenient. We can't recommend John or mortgage light enough! Thank you!
Wow what can i say!!! Natasha has been absolutely awesome!!!! I know nothing about mortgages or anything financial and she has guided me through it all from the start going way above and beyond what she needed to. I am so thoroughly grateful for all her hard work and efforts to get me to this stage. Natasha is a credit to the company and will no doubt rise through the ranks very quickly. I would also like to say a big thank you to Emma who also has been amazing in Natasha’s absence, she was so prompt with her email responses and getting things done. I am so happy with my experience and will highly recommend you to everybody I know. Again I want to thank everybody involved from the bottom of my heart, I am so grateful for my making the process as easy for me as possible.
Mortgagelight have supported us during the process of our Help to Buy and Mortgage application. They are very good communicators and were available with any question we had. They offer good value for money. We recommend them highly.
Very helpful and hardworking staffs. I will choose you again and again.
I have the privilege of talking to Rob before he left the company, I was thinking that's the end bcos I always call him every minute to ask for one thing or the other about my mortgage . After he left the lady that took over from him is even better (Urvi). There are others I couldn't remember their name they are all very helpful. I got my mortgage without any stress. Thank you all guys. Keep it up.
I'm a first-time buyer, and they could not have been more helpful! Friendly team, really easy to work with and quick to get things done, and were also brilliant with explaining the whole process to make it easy to understand.
Mortgage light offer the best services ever. Please if you are looking for a Mortgage offer, contact Max, Urvi or Nev. Best Team
John has been fantastic helping us with our mortage, going through every fine detail and was always just a phonecall away! Thankyou so much for your help. Urvi was also very polite and helpful over the phone and email! Thankyou guys
As first-time buyers, we came into this process with no idea what we were doing or what to expect! However, throughout the process, we've felt confident that things are getting done and that we're getting the best advice, as well as value for money! Daniel.H has worked with us from the start and has explained, supported, and just been a complete star in helping us! It has genuinely been a pleasure working with him, and I would recommend him to anyone! Also a shout out to Urvi, who supported the mortgage application and was quick to contact us if there was any news or the lender needed anything! Overall, a massive thank you to Daniel and Urvi for all their hard work! :)
Firstly I would like to say a massive thank you to Michael, he has been extremely helpful, very polite, and has worked miracles to get our mortgage through! Thank you very much to Urvi & Alex who have also been brilliant and very helpful! The team at Mortgage Light have always been helpful when answering the phone and very polite. We can’t thank you all enough for everything you have done for us, we are absolutely over the moon & we can’t recommend you enough! Thank you!
Mortgage Light are absolutely amazing!!!!! I highly recommend them!! They are all very very polite and helpful when answering the phone & very easy to speak too! I would like to say a MASSIVE thank you to Michael who has been amazing getting our Mortgage & to Urvi & Alex for all their amazing help!! A fantastic team and I am extremely lucky to have found them! And I will be recommending them to friends & family! Thank you all so much! Elizabeth & Ian x
Urvi and Samantha were very helpful on getting our remortgage over the line as soon as possible. Thank you for your help on this.
Natasha was extremely helpful and timely in sorting out all the applications. She also explained everything to me which as a first time buyer was very useful.
I am a first time buyer and throughout the whole process, my financial advisor has been there for me every step of the way! Not only securing me a great mortgage with great rates (explaining the differences between them), but also helping me with my life insurance. Big big than you to Natasha Daley!
John Cyganek has been very helpful, approachable, and excellent at what he does. My husband and I can’t take him enough for his help and support. Great communication all the way through.
Awesome 👍
I will give a recommendation of 100% recommendation for mortgage light. I and my husband used mortgage light and they have been so efficient. Especially Max and Urvi have been so helpful. They guide us through all the process.😊😊
Excellent service and quick responses
I cannot recommend Mortgage Light enough. We worked alongside James Deakin to arrange our mortgage. He was so helpful and approachable. We are first-time buyers so the process was very new to us. James took the time to explain every part of the process. I have recommended James and Mortgage Light to several friends and family members.
Highly recommend Mortgage Light! The service at Mortgage Light especially from Natasha and Emma is excellent! Both are extremely friendly, accommodating and responsive - throughout the whole process of us getting our mortgage, they provided clear guidance and helpful advice! They always respond quickly to our emails, calls and questions - I am thankful for their friendly and enthusiastic service to get us through the mortgage process!
Mortgage Light is rated 4.88 based on 741 reviews