Mortgage Light Reviews

01908 597655

alex@mortgagelight.co.uk

1 Whittle Court,Knowhill,

Tell us how Mortgage Light made you happy
The team were effortlessly helpful and understanding. They helped us through the curve balls and with all the onformation. For first-time buyers it made the whole process a lot less daunting.
Very good and fast response every time I needed to know something. Very helpful.
Great service and friends staff
Very helpful and friendly. Has also made the process of purchasing a house so stress free. Replies to emails and queries quickly and efficiently.
Our whole experience at Mortgage Light was outstanding from start to finish. Everything was explained to us at every step of the process and any questions or worries were quickly responded to. Robert was brilliant when our first house fell through and quickly got us back on our feet and ready to move on. I was dreading the whole process but it has been a breeze - thank you!
Been dealing with Mortgage Light sometimes now and they are most helpful team beyond expectation. shout out to Alex Stoyles, James Deakin and Claire Westwood all your help and support *****
James D was very helpful and answered any questions I had, would defiantly recommend him to anyone I knew also looking for a mortgage.
I couldn't rate the team at mortgage light any higher. The standard of care and level of service has been exceptional. I was originally incredibly anxious about applying for a mortgage as I have heard how stressful it can be. Both Claire and Rob have taken that stress and concern away and it has been an easy process with their expertise. A huge thanks from the Humphrey household.
My experience with Mortgage Light has been exceptional from start to finish. James especially has been really helpful and has guided me throughout the whole process. If ever I needed any questions answering I know I could go straight to him and he would be more than happy to help!
Deborah guided us through buying our first home, she was extremely helpful in navigating us through the minefield of everything to do with mortgages and more. Nothing was too much to ask and the service we received was first class. We shall definitely be using and recommending Deborah and Mortgage Light again.
Helpful and always contactable Calmed my nerves when buying my first property!
A great team! Many thanks to James Deakin for an excellent job done
Dan was amazing and despite my many calls to him he was always happy to help.
The team are fantastic... we couldn't have asked for more.. they are professional, friendly and real..I will also like to use this opportunity to say a big thank you!!!
I will like to say big thanks to James Carr and Emma Mears, for their wonderful roles they played throughout the mortgage journey, everything went smoothly. Omotola John shokanbi.
Helpful, knowledgable and easy to contact. The experience of arranging my first mortgage was made hassle and stress free by James Carr. I'd highly recommend!
We chose ML to procure our mortgage and we are very pleased with the outcome.
Excellent service from Daniel Hopper and team, explaining everything in detail, always keeping us upto date and with a quicker application then expected we are very happy.
Excellent service and committed team.
Mortage light have been very helpful so far, responded to all my queries quickly and efficiently and have made the experience of buying a house go very smoothly.
Mortgage Light is rated 4.85 based on 305 reviews