Mortgage Light Reviews

01908 597655

alex@mortgagelight.co.uk

1 Whittle Court,Knowhill,

Tell us how Mortgage Light made you happy
I've just had my mortgage agreed through Mortgage Light. James Deakin and Emma were fantastic with communication and updates throughout the process. I am very grateful for all the help and support offered and provided. I would highly recommend mortgage light!
Max and Amy have been super helpful, support and overall great! They made the process smooth - even during holidays, handovers were smooth.
Just sorted my mortgage for my new house and the service from Mortgage Light has been superb. I dealt with James Carr and Lauren Axford-Rhodes and they have both been fantastic to work with. A pleasure to speak to as well as being quick, efficient and gave great advice. Very happy customer and I wi absolutely be back in the future.
Both Amy and Max worked tirelessly to get us the best product! A few hiccups along the way with extra paperwork needed due to circumstance but we were kept in the loop and they went over and above to ensure issues were resolved. They are both assets to the company! Highly recommend! Details already passed to friends and neighbours!
Gary has been amazing right from the start. His knowledge is second to none! Communication has been fantastic often replying to emails and calls on his day off! Amazing service throughout
Gary and the team (Daniela, Emma and Lauren) were brilliant in handling our application. A huge well done for the promptness in responding to all our enquires and the professionalism you demonstrated while handling our application. You are the best. Thank you
Natasha and Emma have made the whole process so smooth and easy! Communication has been easy and it has made a very daunting process alot easier!
Thank you so much Natasha and Emma! On behalf of me and my partner as first time buyers these ladies have really helped us to feel at ease when trying to find the best lenders for us. Nothing was ever too much to ask for and they were always there to answer our questions. We cannot thank them enough for all of their support over the last few months. Their communication and time has been outstanding. Thank you again Ladies. Abby and Jake
I contacted Jordan to help me with my mortgage he quickly found me the best rate and sorted it so that we have a plan in place going forwards. I will be using them again next year to make sure my Help to Buy EL is cleared.
After having refusals from two different credit lenders (via different mortgage broker) we were about to give up on having a third application. That was the time when we have been introduced Mortgage Light by our house builder and Jordan took our case seriously and convinced us to have a third application. And you guessed it right: we have seen the "light" at the end of the tunnel when we had our mortgage in principle decision and one-two weeks after the light itself when we got the full approval. If Jordan didn't push us to have our third application, probably we would not be able to start thinking of decorating our new house. Thank you, Jordan & Mortgage Light.
Cant thanks Max and Amy enough they work so hard and can't believe it's happening lol have been recommended max to loads of people absolutely fantastic πŸ˜€
Thanks to James and Emma for their help , nice and very polite people , easy to find any time.
My broker, Max Derry, was great. I wasn't in the easiest of situations and it was a long process but Max was very helpful the whole way through. He took time to talk through everything with me and was easy to get hold of with questions and constant updates, even taking calls from me on his days off. Can't fault the service and the end result was far better than expected.
Excellent service....
Can't complain at all our mortgage has been set up really well, and are not unhappy or unsure about any of it. I found James who set it up for us as, very polite reliable and easy to get in contact with if any querys of any kind and always happy to help. πŸ‘
Unfortunately I did not get a good experience with Mortage light. There was hardly any time I got through to my broker when I needed to and the communication was terrible too. I was dealing with James and I got my emails ignored. I was really disappointed and tried to be understanding. It’s all about the money for this company. Even though nothing was completed for me and after the stress I was forced to pay for no service. There are better brokers that will server and help you better, please save your self the stress.
Dear Aneetah, It is disappointing to hear you were not satisfied with the service level you received. As you are aware, James put a lot of extra work into your case to ensure you could secure your home. James has worked for Mortgage Light for over 7 years and is an asset to the firm, being extremely professional and always going above and beyond. As you know, even though you had decided to instruct another firm to assist you with your mortgage and despite you signing your agreement of instruction for us to proceed with your application, we did offer to assist with your fee. We have tried to contact you on several occasions and would welcome the opportunity to discuss this with you further to see if we can help so please do get in touch at your convenience. We wish you the best of luck with your new broker. Best regards Siobhan Holbrook - director Mortgage Light Ltd
James helped me get a mortgage and was very polite throughout the process. He always called to keep me updated and I am very happy with the outcome! Would definitely recommend.
From when I walked in I felt so relaxed. Everyone is so helpful. Gary was very patient and I did not feel rushed into anything. A very nice team of people.
Emily and Lauren both worked incredibly hard to get me a mortgage in agreement! Emily would reply to my emails straight away and was enthusiastic, quick and efficient in finding me an agreement. Both her and Lauren sold the company to me alone, with their attitude and helpfulness. They had been supportive when I had found a property that unfortunately was too expensive for me, Emily worked really hard to look at every option, consoled me and kept helping me to find a property that worked for me. Their resources are brilliant. When Emily was not in office (on annual leave) Alex took over for a week and was also great, going above and beyond. Emily was straight back to sorting out my mortgage when she came back (I mean the very same morning she returned). I was always kept updated during the whole process and as a first time buyer this was brilliant. They are a great company, would recommend them to anyone, great price and brilliant for first time buyers with how quick they are to contact and keep you in the loop! A massive Thankyou to Emily, Lauren and Alex!
Hello James, thank you for all you do for us on getting us a mortgage offer and your follow up till the exchange of contract and also to Emma ever ready to talk to me and whether she is not able to pick she will definitely all back with a good feed back on what you are calling for and to all the team I will definitely recommend you both to any one that need your service
Mortgage Light is rated 4.9 based on 887 reviews