Mortgage Light Reviews

01908 597655

alex@mortgagelight.co.uk

1 Whittle Court,Knowhill,

Tell us how Mortgage Light made you happy
Daniel and Nevetha done a fantastic job helping me to secure my mortgage and I have to say my circumstances were not easy! They were very helpful and absolutely wonderful throughout the whole process :) I will definitely use them again and would recommend to anyone!
Being made redundant and having to move into a horrible rented property at the beginning of the year, to now buying a house with a new job is really incredible and just shows how quickly things can change! This has been a very exciting and overwhelming experience being a first time buyer, I cant thank Rob and Nevetha enough for making this dream become reality, they've been so supportive, informative and so down to earth and honest when it came to answering my questions, They made me feel so positive through the whole process! True assets to the company. I would Highly recommend!
I recently conducted 2 re-mortgages with Mortgage Light. One of them took about 3 months to complete and an extensive amount of work to gather information. I have done multiple re-mortgages before so when I say extensive it was extensive. The service was poor with sending my personal data off to the wrong place (a data breach). Forgetting to progress my second mortgage transaction (causing me a loss of money as the mortgage lapsed into the higher rate). Staff being on holiday when I tried to contact them to progress things. Only when I started to complain did I start to gain traction. They then threatened to refer me to a debt collection agency when I did not pay immediately (was trying to do the mortgage documents). This was the second time that I have used Mortgage Light. The first time I had a great experience but that was a few years ago. Now I am going to avoid this company.
James Carr and Emma Mears worked on our mortgage and we’re great start to finish. James was a pleasure to work with at the start and put all my worries to bed and answered all of my questions thoroughly. When Emma took over she was so helpful and kind and kept us up to date all the way, she got back to us very quickly and made the process so much easier than it would have been without her. Thank you so much James and Emma!
Thank you so much to James Carr and Emma Mears for their help in securing a mortgage for our first home! They were very knowledgable, thorough and made us feel at ease throughout the whole process. Everything was done so quickly and efficiently which made the process completely stress-free! Thanks again :-)
We are so lucky that we found Nevetha Nithianandan and Rob Warlow,they made buying our first home an enjoyable and easy experience.Quick to respond and will do anything to help,we highly recommend them!Nice to work with you!Thank you verry much!
Myself and my partner went through mortgage light to help us with buying our first home. They have been a great help Micheal Longley and Nev where fantastic. We where made to feel at ease no question was to silly and answered all our questions. Micheal worked really hard for us when when had to change mortgage lender and had it sorted the same day. Thank you so much again.
Loved the service, very professional and explained everything in full details. Nothing seemed to much when we asked would definitely recommend James Deakin and mortgage light to anyone
Natasha Daley was amazing from the start. At no point did I not understand what she was explaining and she was very friendly. We would 100% recommend Natasha to friends and family. ⭐️
The whole team was very helpful and professional. They made the whole process look easy. I’m really happy that I got a mortgage through them.
I'd like to give a massive thanks to Emma Mears and James Deakin for helping me with my mortgage application, both of them were incredibly helpful and helped me with any queries and issues that popped up.
Great helpful people who are very knowledgeable and always call at right time to help us get the best deals with our mortgage. We have worked with them for 4 years so far and I don’t plan on working with anyone else in the future.
Amazing service and prompt solving
Can’t speak highly enough of Dan Hopper and Nev Nithianandan progressing my application with mortgage light. My current situation meant not all lenders were open to me, plus the property I was going for wasn’t the easiest to mortgage. To say these 2 put in the extra effort is a understatement. Dan and Nev have made a potentially very stressful process feel a lot easier, great communication and great determination to get me the best deal with my best interests in mind. They’re both a credit to company. Plus 5 star service!!!
My experience until now has been amazing with Natasha Daley at Mortgage Light. Natasha has been brilliant in recommending options, making the time to talk me through the details as some of it can be complex, ensuring I understand the details, keeping me constantly informed and providing me solutions in case of road blocks. The solution offered has been catered to my needs with a great sense of urgency. I appreciate the support I have received and will be happy to do business with them again.
Excellent customer service
I have had such a great experience with Mortgage light since my first enquiry, especially with Natasha and Emma - Both have been absolutely amazing throughout and have been so supportive which has made my experience so much easier. As a first time buyer I was so nervous but they was always around to answer any questions and put my mind at ease. Thank you so much to both of you for being so lovely and helpful!!!! I would 100% recommend to anyone about to go through purchasing a property to use mortgage light and especially to have Natasha and Emma helping you!! :)
Really great service, easy and friendly!
Hi Alex, I would like to say a huge thank you to you, James Carr and your team in securing a mortgage with HSBC for our new property. I have been impressed by the teams professionalism , knowledge and commitment in completing a successful application. If I am asked about my experience with Mortgage light I will have no hesitation in recommending your firm as a first class broker. Regards David
Absolutely incredible. Jordan Appleton was so helpful and efficient! Can’t recommend the company and Jordan enough!
Mortgage Light is rated 4.88 based on 670 reviews