Mortgage Light Reviews

94% of reviewers recommend Mortgage Light
Telephone, Live Chat

How would you rate Mortgage Light ?

"We used Mortgage Light for remortgage purposes. Rob was very knowledgeable, personable and efficient. Communication was great and the whole process from initial meeting to Mortgage Offer was a little under 3 weeks. We would highly recommend their services."
"highly recommended. Samantha is a fab! great individual!"
"Highly recommend!!!"
"I have used Siobhan and her team to buy 3 properties and most recently re-mortgage our home. Each time the service, advice and support has been second to none! I have worked in the property industry myself and I have not found a team that can match them. Always happy to go the extra mile and do what they can to make everything that bit less stressful and of course, do what they can to get me the best deal out there. I will always use mortgagelight and over the years have recommended lot’s of friends and family to do the same- all of them have shared the same great experience!"
"Thanks for services"
"You know when you just need friendly correct quick advice and then you get it! Thanks to Rob Warlow which give us the best support and assistance. I have recommended and will continue to do. Really good person."
"The best company! They are very helpful our Mortgage broker was very friendly and helped us in difficult situations. They are very familiar with their work ;)"
"I have dealt with this firm several times.Amazing experience."
"Very accomodating and helpfull advisors. Helping us for the entire process. Very quick to response on my queries. Very good adviser."
"Brilliant company! Helped us every step of the way, very good at explaining things and seemed very organised. Our mortgage broker was so friendly and she provided brilliant support at all times. Highly recommend mortage light we will definitely be using them again :)"
"fast, efficient, friendly service. Nothing was too much trouble for them and they guided us through the whole process in an easy to follow and supportive manner"
"James Carr was outstanding in how he helped my husband and I achieve our dream of owning our own home. It wasn't so straight forward but James had great ideas and solutions for dissolving obstacles and giving us information to help us get more for out money. I would and have highly recommended James and mortgage light to my friends and family and will continue to do so. I am so thankful that we have found James and due to the great deal offered by mortgage light, we will be able to work with him for as long as we need him. Thank you James and Mortgage Light for taking us on as clients even though you are part of the Milton Keynes branch and we are from London. I look forward to working with you very soon."
"No comments"
"Great explanations of all mortgage offers. Very lovely staff to discuss options with. We are very pleased with the support we got."
"Pressured for more money than what we had. Process of buying a house and using a financial advisor was not explained to us at all. Sort of saved by the fincial advisor that took over who was lovely and helpful, however when we received our final bill for the purchase of our property it was 2k over our budget. Again costs were included that mortgage light should have told us were there. They knew our budget for the purchase of the house and legal costs and this went way over. Will never use them again and will advise others to stay clear also."
"Being a 1st time buyer we were unsure of a lot of things but Mortgage Light were very patient and helped us to understand all that was needed and never once seemed irritated by the many questions we asked, no matter how silly the seemed. They defiantly made the whole experience less scary."
"I knew exactly what mortgage I wanted and from what provider; I only needed someone to handle the paperwork. I had no need for financial advice or consultation. So, from that regard, I think their fees were a bit expensive. Though they've been clear about their costs and fees."
"Good service and helpful"
"Super Friendly, efficient and painless service. Delighted to renew my mortgage with mortgage light."
"From beginning to end Alex and Nikki (and I'm sure the rest of the team who I did not have direct contact with) provided a great service with buying our first home, explaining everything every step of the way and reassuring us whenever I panicked. My emails and phone calls would always be dealt with efficiently and professionally and we would recommend them to anyone. Thank you to all at Mortgage Light!"
Mortgage Light is rated 4.75 based on 126 reviews