Mortgage Light Reviews

93% of reviewers recommend Mortgage Light

How would you rate Mortgage Light ?

Mr S Hassan & Mrs S Zanib
Verified Buyer
"I have dealt with this firm several times.Amazing experience."
"Very accomodating and helpfull advisors. Helping us for the entire process. Very quick to response on my queries. Very good adviser."
Miss S Ram & Mr D Donaldson Jnr
Verified Buyer
"Brilliant company! Helped us every step of the way, very good at explaining things and seemed very organised. Our mortgage broker was so friendly and she provided brilliant support at all times. Highly recommend mortage light we will definitely be using them again :)"
Mrs R Jordan & Mr C Jordan
Verified Buyer
"fast, efficient, friendly service. Nothing was too much trouble for them and they guided us through the whole process in an easy to follow and supportive manner"
"James Carr was outstanding in how he helped my husband and I achieve our dream of owning our own home. It wasn't so straight forward but James had great ideas and solutions for dissolving obstacles and giving us information to help us get more for out money. I would and have highly recommended James and mortgage light to my friends and family and will continue to do so. I am so thankful that we have found James and due to the great deal offered by mortgage light, we will be able to work with him for as long as we need him. Thank you James and Mortgage Light for taking us on as clients even though you are part of the Milton Keynes branch and we are from London. I look forward to working with you very soon."
"No comments"
Mr C Mccormack & Mrs R McCormack
Verified Buyer
"Great explanations of all mortgage offers. Very lovely staff to discuss options with. We are very pleased with the support we got."
Miss T Callender & Mr V Esposito
Verified Buyer
"Pressured for more money than what we had. Process of buying a house and using a financial advisor was not explained to us at all. Sort of saved by the fincial advisor that took over who was lovely and helpful, however when we received our final bill for the purchase of our property it was 2k over our budget. Again costs were included that mortgage light should have told us were there. They knew our budget for the purchase of the house and legal costs and this went way over. Will never use them again and will advise others to stay clear also."
Miss T Bass & Mr A Barnett
Verified Buyer
"Being a 1st time buyer we were unsure of a lot of things but Mortgage Light were very patient and helped us to understand all that was needed and never once seemed irritated by the many questions we asked, no matter how silly the seemed. They defiantly made the whole experience less scary."
"I knew exactly what mortgage I wanted and from what provider; I only needed someone to handle the paperwork. I had no need for financial advice or consultation. So, from that regard, I think their fees were a bit expensive. Though they've been clear about their costs and fees."
"Good service and helpful"
Mrs J Gardner
Verified Buyer
"Super Friendly, efficient and painless service. Delighted to renew my mortgage with mortgage light."
Miss L Sharman & Mr R Williams
Verified Buyer
"From beginning to end Alex and Nikki (and I'm sure the rest of the team who I did not have direct contact with) provided a great service with buying our first home, explaining everything every step of the way and reassuring us whenever I panicked. My emails and phone calls would always be dealt with efficiently and professionally and we would recommend them to anyone. Thank you to all at Mortgage Light!"
Dr K Toe & Mrs C Swe
Verified Buyer
"mortgage light was very effective and helpful to have a best suitable one for my need and completion was perfect."
Mr J Prickett & Miss S Midgley
Verified Buyer
"Debs has been great helping us through our mortgage and life insurance applications. We had a few problems along the way but she was very helpful and went out of our way to make sure we were happy and not out of pocket. Thank you"
Mr M McDonagh & Mrs K McDonagh
Verified Buyer
"Thanks Alex to you and your team for your excellent service and perseverance to ensure the right mortgage offer was made available to us. If we ever move again we would love to use your service to assist us."
"Made me feel reassured that it was possible to do this on my own. James was always at the end of the phone and made the whole transaction so smooth and simple, it was just always ticking over in the back ground. Would totally recommend."
Mr G Johnson
Verified Buyer
"They were very professional in all aspects"
"Charles is my HERO!!!"
Mr P Byatt & Mrs S Byatt
Verified Buyer
"Charles made it all easy. He took time to understand what we wanted and found several options for us to choose from. We will definitely use him again - thanks Charles."
Mortgage Light is rated 4.73 based on 119 reviews