Mortgage Light Reviews

01908 597655

alex@mortgagelight.co.uk

1 Whittle Court,Knowhill,

Tell us how Mortgage Light made you happy
Would you like to add photos or videos?
Fantastic service as always from Mortgage Light. Samantha was proactive and made contact in advance and completely took the stress of re-mortgaging away and made it so simple and straight forward. She had already done all the research and looking around for me. She gave me excellent advice 3 years ago, and followed with the same level of advice this year. Samantha is always friendly and approachable, she responds quickly to communications and is a true credit to your team.
Many thanks again for all your support. I hope you are all keeping well and safe especially through these difficult times. Thank you for all you are doing it is 100% appreciated.
Posted 7 seconds ago
Natasha was amazing! She helped me every step of the way. She was very prompt with all of her responses and I would recommend her to anyone. Thank you!!
Great service.
Multiple options were provided. Elaborated each option in detail for me to choose the relevant product suiting my needs. Overall a very Great service provided!
Excellent services
I have been dealing with Max from the beginning and he has been very easy to deal with and informative, would definitely use again in future.
Max Derry was really helpful and professional
Excellent service from these lots! Especially Sam Knight!
Being first time buyers, the whole process was daunting and confusing. The support we received from Mortgage Light was amazing from start to finish. Any queries we had were answered straight away, constant updates were provided and an email or phone call was responded to within the hour every time. The process was made so much easier thanks to the support from the team and we felt at ease with all of the information and processes. Everything was explained in simple and understandable terms, enabling us to be fully aware of each stage. We can’t thank Mortgage Light enough for everything they did for us and we would definitely highly recommend to anyone!
Great service from all of the team at Mortgage Light.
Due to these uncertain times Daniel has helped us save money each month and if Daniel hadn't have helped then I would have struggled to pay our mortgage especially with having children as well. Daniel has been very polite and professional at all times and very quick when responding in an excellent customer service manner. Daniel has been brilliant and I will recommend him to everyone
Excellent service provided by Max Derry. Always willing to help - even out of hours! Highly recommend him. Nothing has been too much trouble up until now. Even was willing at information gathering stage, before anything materialise.

Thanks very much!
[Mortgage Light = James = The Best]

I can't stop to say thanks for everything.
Dealing with Mortgage Light was an absolute breath of fresh air. My previous experiences with mortgage arrangers has been less than satisfactory but I came to Mortgage Light through a recommendation from a friend. I would like to pay special thanks to Natasha Daley, who provided me with an outstanding service and made this process seamless. Her advice and research on my options was thorough and insightful and I highly recommend her and Mortgage Light. Thanks Natasha and team!
Honest and professional services..
Good
Clear, honest and makes everything easy to understand.
Max was very helpful, answered all our questions quickly and got it all arranged efficiently! Thanks team.
Excellent customer service- the team have worked so hard to help us achieve what we needed to. Thank You! We would definitely recommend πŸ˜€
Siobhan, Sam and the team have always provided fantastic service since I first met them in 2016. I first met Siobhan, when I purchased my first house. She was clear and very knowledgeable about the industry and put me at ease. I then met Sam when I was ready to sell my house and buy a new one. Again she was able to support me the same way Siobhan did and always keep me informed throughout, even out of hours and in her own time. I can't thank them enough for the ongoing support they've given, I wouldn't have been able to do it without Team Mortgage Light!
Mortgage Light is rated 4.87 based on 364 reviews