Mortgage Light Reviews

01908 597655

alex@mortgagelight.co.uk

1 Whittle Court,Knowhill,

Tell us how Mortgage Light made you happy
Natasha and Emma have been amazing in assisting me find a suitable mortgage for my first home. They have been patient and supportive throughout the process from the start to the end. They have replied to emails almost emediately or on the same day, they were always helpful in explaining how to complete the countless forms that need to be signed.

They are both professional and supper friendly and it's the reason why my experience was smooth and stress free.

Thanks ladies
DA
Just wanted to say a massive Thank You to both Nevetha and Max for their wonderful service in assisting with our first house purchase. It definitely was a very smooth process and I couldn't recommend Mortgage Light more! Well Done
The service from Jordan and his colleagues has been absolutely fantastic. The communication has been great throughout, something which we find to be really important. From start to finish he has been on it with talking us as first time buyers through the process, finding us a mortgage offer and just generally helping us. I would 10/10 recommend Mortgage Light. Thank you so much Jordan for everything!
We used mortgage light to get us a mortgage for a shared ownership property. James Deakin and Emma Mears helped and supported us throughout the process! Nothing was to much for them, the endless phones calls and emails to make sure everything went smoothly! I can't thank them enough for all their hard work!
I am extremely pleased with how mortgage light are very professional. They communicate extremely well and always kept me updated with everything along the journey. They were extremely patient with me as l had never been through this process before, so l needed extra explanations. Very special thanks to Rob and Nevetha. I am forever grateful.
Great experience using Mortgage light and in particular Michael and Emma. Michael started the ball rolling for me and explained everything a first time buyer would need to know and want to know. Always very friendly and enthusiastic. Emma was equally as helpful and nice and kept me updated on a regular basis on the progress and they both helped me be accepted. Very good service and make you feel valued and important to them
Wonderful and really helpful. A great team
We cannot thank Alex Stoyles and Nevetha Nithianadan enough! They have supported us the entire way through buying our first property!

Amazing service from both! :)

Thank you Guys. Defiantly recommending to other first time buyers
I have used Mortgage Light since 2014 and they always provide a superb service. They know the mortgage market inside out and most important to me is that they listen to what I want. I cannot recommend them enough.
As first-time buyers, we've really appreciated the support provided, as the mortgage process is very daunting to navigate. Rob and Nevetha have been really helpful. Thank you!
Rob and Nevetha were absolutely amazing, easy to talk to, always contactable and made the process as simple and clear as it possibly could be! Could not recommend them enough, very down to earth and made being a new buyer so much less scary! Thankyou so much!
We have had the most amazing experience using mortgagelight, everything has been done super professionally and so speedy. We cannot thank Rob and Nevetha enough for all of their help, they were at the end of the phone or an email any time we needed them! Can’t recommend them enough!
Max and Nevetha looked after us to get a mortgage agreement in possibly a world record quick time. Great to deal with highly recommended.
Alex Stoyles and Mortgage Light were absolutely fantastic in advising and helping us get our first mortgage. Alex was on hand to answer my questions no matter how small, he made the whole process very smooth and straight forward, we can't thank him enough for helping us.

I highly recommend Alex and the Mortgage Light team to everyone.
Couldn’t recommend Natasha enough, she has gone above & beyond for us & has made getting our 1st mortgage a enjoyable experience.
We would 100% recommend your team & services at mortgage light as we could not of got through it with out you.
Thankyou x
Max And Nevetha were very helpful and nice to work with them
The team were amazing at Mortgage light. They were very efficient and quick to answer any queries that I had. Especially James and Emma.
Amazing service! Efficient and quick. Couldn’t be more happier.
I would recommend Mortgage light to everyone.
Excellent service from Daniel and Nevetha. Their positive attitude made our mortgage process a lot less anxiety inducing for my wife and I, and we're ecstatic with the progress we've made. We will definitely be using Mortgage Light in the future and will be recommending to our friends and family. Again I can't state enough how grateful we are to have had such a high level of communication, patience and understanding from Daniel who always made time to answer any and all questions we as first-time buyers had.

Many thanks,

Saydul
I highly recommend Mortgage Light. From the outset of my application, James and the team have been exceedingly helpful, provided exceptional advice, and pain the process of applying for a mortgage as pain free as possible.
Mortgage Light is rated 4.86 based on 568 reviews