Mortgage Light Reviews

01908 597655

alex@mortgagelight.co.uk

1 Whittle Court,Knowhill,

Tell us how Mortgage Light made you happy
We would highly recommend these guys as mortgage brokers. Gave us so much support and advice. We’re always there at the end of the phone or email when we needed them.
Extremely time efficient and dedicated to our case. We wouldn’t have felt as confident without them. They kept us updated throughout our mortgage application and were genuinely happy for us when we were offered our mortgage.
A special thank you to Rob and Nevetha, we couldn’t have done it with out you both, thank you so much for everything.
We cannot fault these guys one bit! Mortgage Light is the present and the future. Special shout out to Michael Longley, your professionalism is second to none. You were there there for us right from the very start till when we got our keys. We are very grateful. We would always come back to you guys . We have given your contact details to three people.
Alex has handled both of our buy to let mortgages very efficiently and managed to secure a great deal for us.
We would highly recommend Mortgage Light in the future.
The Mortgage Light team were a pleasure to deal with throughout the entire process and made a daunting experience much easier. Rob and Nevetha were both incredibly friendly and helpful, quick to respond to queries and patient with my many questions. Really took the stress out of the situation, would recommend to anyone!
I would like to say big thank you to Robert who was amazing with his work. It is not enough that he helped me with mortgage but also for his support when I was struggling. He was patient and he explained me everything so I could understand everything properly (because my English is not good enough). I also would like to say thank you to Nevetha for his professionalism and flexibility. Thank you to all your team as I am very glad to cooperate with you. Thank you for your professionalism and nice atmosphere. I really appreciate it.
We were recommended Mortgage Light by a developer which we are purchasing our first home from. The service and true commitment we have received from both Daniel and Nevetha has been exceptional. With the current circumstances and experience from a previous mortgage broker we felt a little anxious about the whole process at first. However, after speaking to Daniel and Nevetha those feelings soon turned into pure excitement. They both were very understanding and have always offered us their best advice. It’s very rare now to see individuals who take pride in what they do but Daniel and Nevetha have definitely proved their commitment. All throughout the process they shared our good news with pure joy and excitement. Even though they deal with mortgage offers daily they really went the extra mile in making it personal. Which we really appreciate as they have made the whole process a very positive experience!. So a big thank you to you both!!
Michael at Morrgage Light has been so good. Even though we have been a pain to him most of the time. He's been very patient and understanding. We are still working with him due to a few properties falling through. But he has been helping us. Deff would recommend the service.
Nevetha and rob were fantastic and very helpful. We were always updated every step of the way and they were and always on top of everything. Fantastic service from them both would 100% recommend
Great service! Highly recommended!
Excellent team work, excellent professional development and I was always updated on the progress of my application. Will definitely recommend the company to friends.
Very satisfied with the whole team. Thank you guys!!!
We are soo pleased with the way your team has worked with our lenders securing us with the mortgage offer to proceed with the purchase of our mortgage. In view of this we rate your reputable business (Mortgage Light) with Excellent for the support and help offered to us . Will always recommend it to anyone who needs mortgage advice. Thanks 🤩🤙🏾 (5 very Good)
I am very thankful for James Deakin and Emma Mears. They are both professional, responsive and provide honest assistance with the whole mortgage process from beginning to end. James made himself available to me via any method of my choice - email, business phone or text which I appreciated and took advantage of. Emma even stayed in touch with me during the Xmas period. I am grateful for all of James work he devoted to my purchase of this home especially during these tough times with both the busy market and the impact of Covid-19.
I highly recommend James and his team at Mortgage light to anyone in the market for a mortgage.
As a first time buyer and in the current climate Jordan and his team have led me and my partner to purchasing our first home together. Being contacted and kept up to date every step of the way this process has made a new chapter in our lives. For this i would like to send this massive thank you to Jordan and his team they are a credit to mortgage light.

many thanks shaun wilkes will 100% be coming back when re mortgage comes around
Everyone we spoke to at Mortgage Light was helpful, productive and honest.
It has been a more positive expectation having had the support of the staff and we thank them for their care and engagement.
Rob is an excellent mortgage advisor. He was great with helping us as this is our first home, so we didn't know the typical processes regarding a house purchase however we always felt reassured by him. Rob is easy to talk to & very approachable (which is everything we could ask for, we wanted someone who we could call at anytime to ask for advice or updates etc.) Rob was very patient with us during this process and when things didn’t go to plan straight away he did not give up and made sure to find the best mortgage for us.
Nevetha was also very helpful during our mortgage application process; always so kind, polite and patient with us & great with giving us updates. We could tell Nevetha was also very approachable which again reassured us we were with a great mortgage company and could call at any point and knew if we spoke to or emailed Nevetha we would get a quick response and could trust her.
Overall we would like to say thank you to both of them for all their help. We are so grateful for finally getting a mortgage and being able to say we have our first home. We can’t put into words how happy we are.
We will definitely be back in contact with Rob when we are due to renew the mortgage rate.
Highly impressed by the Calibre of staff and service you provide. Siobhan Holbrook, Daniel Hooper and Claire secured a mortgage for me and my wife against all the odds. Mind you this was after several brokers had advised us that it would be impossible to get a mortgage at the time
Honestly cannot thank the team at Mortgage light enough. James was my first port of call and he guided me through the whole process. Then Emma helped and she was fantastic! Constantly kept me up to date and was there for whenever I had any questions. Well and truly happy with the service I have received and will 100% recommend them in the future. Have made my experience of moving out for the first time feel like a breeze. Thank you so much!
Our broker are Jordan and Nivetha both have done amazing job till now, they have been helpful  in all steps and finally today we received Mortgage offer. Hopefully this journey will be smooth as it has been with mortgage light till we get our house keys. Highly recommend. Special thanks to Jordan for dealing with all our questions very professionally.
Merry Christmas to you all.
I found my experience with mortgage light a pleasure. They were professional and kept me up to date thoughout the process. Nev and Rob was always contactable or called me straightback, which was refreshing from a customers perspective
Super team. Both Jordan and Nevetha were great. They have both been super proactive, approachable and generally very good to deal with.
Mortgage Light is rated 4.86 based on 475 reviews