Mortgage Light Reviews

1 Whittle Court,
Knowhill,

Tell us how Mortgage Light made you happy

Telephone, Live Chat, Email
"Very helpful, it's our first time as buyers. Rob, Claire and the team have been very helpful throughout!"
"Excellent service"
"Everything was explained to me clearly and I didn't feel rushed into doing anything."
"Rob at Mortgage Light was the absolute perfect advisor! Always polite and friendly, reliable and supportive, which I really needed while buying my first house. He went out of his way to keep in touch throughout the process and always gave me the information I needed. I would highly recommend Mortgage Light, and Rob"
"Excellent customer service and experience, James explained everything so we knew exactly what was happening"
"James Deakin was fantastic! Very professional, friendly, polite and always kept me up to date with the progress of the mortgage application. I would definitely recommend Mortgage Light to a friend and will be using them again in the future."
"It was a pleasure to deal with you. Very informative and great service."
"Very professional service. Mortgagelight has sorted our new build purchase process very quickly and accurately. Special thanks to James Carr , who dealt with our case and getting us the right products for our purchase. He was very professional, very responsive and kept us informed all the way through the process. Highly recommend"
"James was amazing! He couldn’t have been more accommodating, helpful and knowledgeable. His support throughout the entire process made it much smoother and less stressful. Very, very grateful."
"I am pleased with the service render by the Mortgage Light. The support given me towards my Mortgage was priceless and my adviser James Carr and his crew were wonderful and efficient. I will definitely recommend Mortgage Light to a friend."
"Mortgage Light were excellent throughout the whole mortgage process. I highly recommend Max Derry to anyone, particularly first-time buyers, as his expert knowledge really helped us understand the various steps involved with purchasing a home. We never felt pressured into making any decisions, and his communication throughout was phenomenal."
"Rob and Kerri have both been very helpful and ensure they respond asap"
"Was recommended to Mortgage Light by a family member. Everyone was very professional and listened to what we needed. Was informed of what was going on every step of the way. Hassle free and would have no issue with providing Mortgage Lights details to friends and family when required. Thank you for your help & support :-)"
"Charles has been fantastic all the way through, he explained everything to us step by step. Thanks you so much to the whole team. Rahman kasmi"
"Great team, will explore all options to get you the right mortgage suitable for you. I will choose them again."
"The staff were very good with keeping us updated throughout the whole process. They responded to any queries we had quickly. It went very smoothly from beginning to completion."
"As first time buyers we were unsure of the whole mortgage process. Our mortgage advisor was James Deakin and he was fantastic! He explained the whole process so clearly and he was available and approachable from the very start. We would highly recommend Mortgage Light and especially James!"
"Max Derry was 10/10! Very helpful, always around to answer any questions I had, no issues what so ever and would recommend him to anyone out there who needs advice! Top guy"
"The whole team at mortgage light were great. Max in particular was extremely helpful and spent a lot of time running us through things to make sure we really understood. This was great as it was our first mortgage so it was a very scary time. The whole team have been extremely responsive and have worked closely with us and nothing has been too much for them. Thank you all very much!"
"My mortgage consultant Max was professional and explained every part of the mortgage process effectively and especially the different terms. I was able to contact Max easily and he would respond promptly. Overall, the whole process of getting a mortgage can be very daunting but Max and Mortgage Light made it feel a lot easier. Thank you for all your help."
Mortgage Light is rated 4.83 based on 215 reviews