Mortgage Light Reviews

01908 597655

alex@mortgagelight.co.uk

1 Whittle Court,Knowhill,

Tell us how Mortgage Light made you happy
Considering the mortgage was so hard to get over the line, it took a lot of hard work from Michael and his team and also myself to get there.. Perserverence won the day in the end, so I can now move into my own place and live out my future as I wanted to.. So, many thanks to Mortgage Light and the staff for all the effort put in..
Friendly service from both Emma and Natasha. Thank you both for getting our mortgage approved. Thank you Emma for doing lots of chasing for us!
I can't fault the service i received from my advisor and the administrator.
Both ladies were really helpful, friendly and dealt with my case in a swift manner.
The only downside is £349 fee which is pretty steep.
At every stage both Rob and Nevetha have kept me updated on my progress and have always been happy to talk me through anything I was unsure of.
Overall, a good service. There were a couple of small issues which could have been resolved easily and would've saved some delays, but on balance the service was good. Our questions were answered and our introducer, Natasha, was helpful and proactive.
Our journey with Mortgage light was long and full with ups and downs.I would like to say a big Thank You for Nevetha, who treated us more than just one of your clients.She should be an example for everyone how to communicate with the clients.She kept us updated all the time,even if there was nothing new,and we could feel that we finally found the person who really wants to help us. She is a star.She did a brilliant job and we really appriciate all her work.Thank you so much to Nevetha and Mortgage Light!
Daniel has been great and answered every question I have had as a first time buyer, the only thing that could have been better is communication. We spent 3 weeks wondering what was going on and believed it was due to the virus causing delays when it was our lender under valuing our property. in the future maybe an online portal to see the process of the mortgage would help and probably reduce the amount of times people call :)
I would really be very happy to say that James Deakin and Alex Stoyles are amazing. Wonderful communication
Explains very well and very patient towards new buyers.
They are reward to Mortgage Light.
Thanks to both of them.
everything was good.
James was very good and concise at through out the process as it has taken servers weeks to manage to get an offer due to mortgage company being difficult, good communication and polite, also the two assistants he has helping him were brilliant.
The staff at Mortgage Light were easy to get hold of on the phone and always responded to emails promptly. Everything was dealt with in a friendly and supportive manner. Thank you.
Have only ever used Mortgage light since buying our first house in 2015, have renewed our mortgage suppliers twice and they help set up our life insurance. I would never use another company but this time round changing mortgage providers communication between Mortgage light and myself has been a bit slower than i would expect but i am very lets get things done now person and understand i am not there only customer / client. All staff very nice and polite and have put up with my many of questions.
Great service and friends staff
This is the first mortgage I have taken out and I have to say that this has been a pleasant journey throughout. Max has constantly reassured and advised me of any information I needed at every step of the way. Max has been very helpful, which has made it a smooth process from beginning to end. I cant thank max enough for helping me find the right mortgage for me.

Kind Regards
Kimberley Baker
Good service- comprehensive and easy to access
James and Nikki have been very informative with my mortgage which hasnt been the easiest due to credit rating issues. They have both been hard working in trying to sort this and never given up.
Max and Claire were always helpful and we're always ready to overcome any queries.
Thoroughly easy/nice experience with Max Derry.
We have had our mortgage accepted and can only but thank Sam for this.
I did enjoy the experience with Mortgage Light! I would choose your company again if I need too!
Mortgage Light is rated 4.87 based on 572 reviews