Mortgage Light Reviews

01908 597655

alex@mortgagelight.co.uk

1 Whittle Court,Knowhill,

Tell us how Mortgage Light made you happy
Daniel has been great and answered every question I have had as a first time buyer, the only thing that could have been better is communication. We spent 3 weeks wondering what was going on and believed it was due to the virus causing delays when it was our lender under valuing our property. in the future maybe an online portal to see the process of the mortgage would help and probably reduce the amount of times people call :)
I would really be very happy to say that James Deakin and Alex Stoyles are amazing. Wonderful communication
Explains very well and very patient towards new buyers.
They are reward to Mortgage Light.
Thanks to both of them.
everything was good.
James was very good and concise at through out the process as it has taken servers weeks to manage to get an offer due to mortgage company being difficult, good communication and polite, also the two assistants he has helping him were brilliant.
The staff at Mortgage Light were easy to get hold of on the phone and always responded to emails promptly. Everything was dealt with in a friendly and supportive manner. Thank you.
Have only ever used Mortgage light since buying our first house in 2015, have renewed our mortgage suppliers twice and they help set up our life insurance. I would never use another company but this time round changing mortgage providers communication between Mortgage light and myself has been a bit slower than i would expect but i am very lets get things done now person and understand i am not there only customer / client. All staff very nice and polite and have put up with my many of questions.
Great service and friends staff
This is the first mortgage I have taken out and I have to say that this has been a pleasant journey throughout. Max has constantly reassured and advised me of any information I needed at every step of the way. Max has been very helpful, which has made it a smooth process from beginning to end. I cant thank max enough for helping me find the right mortgage for me.

Kind Regards
Kimberley Baker
Good service- comprehensive and easy to access
James and Nikki have been very informative with my mortgage which hasnt been the easiest due to credit rating issues. They have both been hard working in trying to sort this and never given up.
Max and Claire were always helpful and we're always ready to overcome any queries.
Thoroughly easy/nice experience with Max Derry.
We have had our mortgage accepted and can only but thank Sam for this.
I did enjoy the experience with Mortgage Light! I would choose your company again if I need too!
I knew exactly what mortgage I wanted and from what provider; I only needed someone to handle the paperwork. I had no need for financial advice or consultation.
So, from that regard, I think their fees were a bit expensive.
Though they've been clear about their costs and fees.
Good service and helpful
James Carr and the staff at the Mortgage Light were very friendly and professional through out the process. He was always there to answer our questions and guide us in buying our first house. We are grateful for the invaluable help during the whole house purchase Process.
The professionalism and customer service was excellent.
Quick appointments and replies to emails promptly
very happy