Mortgage Light Reviews

1 Whittle Court,
Knowhill,

Tell us how Mortgage Light made you happy

Telephone, Live Chat, Email
"We have had our mortgage accepted and can only but thank Sam for this."
"I did enjoy the experience with Mortgage Light! I would choose your company again if I need too!"
"I knew exactly what mortgage I wanted and from what provider; I only needed someone to handle the paperwork. I had no need for financial advice or consultation. So, from that regard, I think their fees were a bit expensive. Though they've been clear about their costs and fees."
"Good service and helpful"
"James Carr and the staff at the Mortgage Light were very friendly and professional through out the process. He was always there to answer our questions and guide us in buying our first house. We are grateful for the invaluable help during the whole house purchase Process."
"The professionalism and customer service was excellent."
"Quick appointments and replies to emails promptly"
"The team were very friendly, supportive and informative at all stages of the process, i couldnt fault them for the work and help they gave/did. I was not happy the last time i spoke with them however as i was laughed at for saying i didnt want a type of insurance policy, followed by a repeated hard sell and i was made to feel very stupid despite explaining my husband and i had discussed this and were not interested. Its a real shame because up until that point i had nothing but praise for this team and had been passing on the teams name to friends."
"Really friendly, nice and helpfull team."
"We really enjoyed working with James as we would not of been able to buy a property without his help. we would definetly recommend mortgage light to friends and family"
"Alex from Mortgage Light was effecient and courteous. He helped find the best deal for our situation. I would recommend this company and their services."
"We did not have a good start getting out mortgage we did have to chase them a lot but after Siobhan taking over things got sorted pretty quick ! ."
Mortgage Light is rated 4.83 based on 214 reviews