Mortgage Light Reviews

1 Whittle Court,Knowhill,

Click Here

Tell us how Mortgage Light made you happy

Telephone, Live Chat, Email
"This is the first mortgage I have taken out and I have to say that this has been a pleasant journey throughout. Max has constantly reassured and advised me of any information I needed at every step of the way. Max has been very helpful, which has made it a smooth process from beginning to end. I cant thank max enough for helping me find the right mortgage for me. Kind Regards Kimberley Baker"
"Good service- comprehensive and easy to access"
"James and Nikki have been very informative with my mortgage which hasnt been the easiest due to credit rating issues. They have both been hard working in trying to sort this and never given up."
"Max and Claire were always helpful and we're always ready to overcome any queries."
"Thoroughly easy/nice experience with Max Derry."
"We have had our mortgage accepted and can only but thank Sam for this."
"I did enjoy the experience with Mortgage Light! I would choose your company again if I need too!"
"I knew exactly what mortgage I wanted and from what provider; I only needed someone to handle the paperwork. I had no need for financial advice or consultation. So, from that regard, I think their fees were a bit expensive. Though they've been clear about their costs and fees."
"Good service and helpful"
"James Carr and the staff at the Mortgage Light were very friendly and professional through out the process. He was always there to answer our questions and guide us in buying our first house. We are grateful for the invaluable help during the whole house purchase Process."
"The professionalism and customer service was excellent."
"Quick appointments and replies to emails promptly"
"very happy"
"The team were very friendly, supportive and informative at all stages of the process, i couldnt fault them for the work and help they gave/did. I was not happy the last time i spoke with them however as i was laughed at for saying i didnt want a type of insurance policy, followed by a repeated hard sell and i was made to feel very stupid despite explaining my husband and i had discussed this and were not interested. Its a real shame because up until that point i had nothing but praise for this team and had been passing on the teams name to friends."
"Really friendly, nice and helpfull team."
"We really enjoyed working with James as we would not of been able to buy a property without his help. we would definetly recommend mortgage light to friends and family"
"Alex from Mortgage Light was effecient and courteous. He helped find the best deal for our situation. I would recommend this company and their services."
"We did not have a good start getting out mortgage we did have to chase them a lot but after Siobhan taking over things got sorted pretty quick ! ."
Mortgage Light is rated 4.85 based on 272 reviews