Mortgage Light Reviews

1 Whittle Court,
Knowhill,

Tell us how Mortgage Light made you happy

Telephone, Live Chat, Email
"Bit of a shamble due to not really chasing the mortgage company even though we pay for that service and making the user do the chasing. Also no real urgency of getting things finalised by you"
"We got there in the end"
"Was quick in getting the initial application in, then when things came up and more information was needed were very slow and was lacking in communicating what was going on I kept having to chase rather then being updated."
"I had one initial consultation meeting where my mortgage was arranged. I was told I was going to get called back regarding the additional add ons to the mortgage to do with cover for being off sick/losing job etc. I was left a message, which I phoned back numerous times. Never had any response back from the person who arranged my mortgage. Thought the fee was extremely high for the amount of communication I received."
"I was slightly disappointed when I spoke with my advisor he understood this was not my first mortgage and encouraged me to go for a mortgage with nationwide with a £500 cash back. However, this is for first time buyers only so I was not entitled to it, I feel my advisor should have known this as there were other options which could have benefitted me more."
"Alex sortrd a good deal for me but there needs to be an improvement on communication and keeping the customer informed. It seemed once i paid the fee no communication"
Mortgage Light is rated 4.82 based on 216 reviews