Mortgage 1st Reviews

of reviewers recommend Mortgage 1st
Read Mortgage 1st Reviews

About Mortgage 1st:

Mortgage & Protection Advisers covering the whole of the UK.

Offering a modern approach to mortgage advice, in that we can deal with the entire process from start to finish via phone and email, there is no need for long intrusive face-to-face sales appointments with us. Within minutes of your enquiry, you will be allocated an adviser who will search the market to find the most suitable mortgage based on your individual circumstances. Mortgage quotes and even a decision in principle can be emailed within a matter of minutes and your mortgage application can be submitted the same day!

lisa@mortgage1st.co.uk

2 Napier Court, Gander Lane, Barlborough

Tell us how Mortgage 1st made you happy
Vidhya was my mortgage advisor and I can't tell you how amazing she was from the very first phone call. She was so attentive amd helped me massively when my mortgage advisor before told me there was no way i'd get a mortgage woth changunh my job. I'm now settled into my first home and I couldn't be happier thanks so much Vidhya x
Good company, found me a mortgage with good lender in no time, Elliot Skinner was very good at answering any emails straight away. Also have to mention Chelsea , who was also very helpful whenever needed. Straight forward process and upfront about the fees from the start.
Elliot helped find us a mortgage and he was brilliant from start to finish! Responded straight away and always really helpful. Would recommend 100%
Daniel has been the best mortgage advisor I have ever met so knowledgeable and guide you through all necessary part to achieving your target of owing your mortgage. I advise everyone who is struggling with how you can own your own property to go to this mortgage advisors they will help you out so easily and stress free I can smile again
I have never been so happy as today talking to you and the way you made things easier for me knowing that we can still have our own mortgage I really appreciate With good sense of humour I say a very big thank you.
Amanda has been amazing from day one of me making an enquiry regarding a mortgage. After being told that we wouldn’t get a mortgage because Kyle is self employed, Amanda guaranteed us that she would be able to make this possible for us - and she has! We can’t thank Amanda enough, she has answered any questions and queries no matter what the time and kept us up to date on everything that she was doing at each point and explained everything (we are first time buyers). When we had worries about the process, she reassured us that there was nothing to stress about and everything was in hand. I would recommend Amanda to anyone, nothing is too much to ask! We are so so happy! 😀
Our experience with Vidhya Devabhai was the best experience ever. She is the best mortgage advisor ever. She is always on top of everything. We were so worried about our mortgage because our previous mortgage advisor backed up at the last second. We lost all of our hope but we found Vidhya. She worked with us and we had nothing to worry about. We can’t thank enough that she was our mortgage advisor. We definitely recommend her to everyone whoever is looking for mortgage advisor.
My experience with Chris was fantastic. He helped find the right mortgage for me without compromising on a very long term and I was over the moon to be told that I could pay a better (lower) interest rate than what a different advisor had previously told me was my only option (a very high 8%). Chris’ communication and assistance was always great and extremely helpful to me as a first time buyer. I will certainly be coming back to use his expertise again in the future. Thank you so much Chris! You’ve made my property dreams come true.
I can't recommend Danny and the team enough. From start to finish the team have been efficient, knowledgeable and super helpful. As a single first time buyer there were a lot of things that were very new to me but Danny was always on hand to answer even the simplest of questions that I had to make me feel at ease and comfortable. Thank you again to the team for everything, can't wait to now move in!
Incredible service from start to finish. So friendly and helpful - when I was at my wits end Eddy was amazing reassuring me and absolutely nothing was too much. I can not recommend Eddy & mortgage 1st enough. Thank you thank you! 😊
Very pleased with the service we received from Amanda, the communication was first class. I always knew what stage we were at, very honest with timescales and always updated with what was happening next. Very personal service and having worked with Amanda previously it is very evident she is now flourishing in her new role and delivers fantastic service. Thank you Amanda for helping us buy our dream home. We will be forever grateful.
A massive thank you to the mortgage 1st team! I got referred on to Andy by a friend and had heard his name mentioned a few times, He made it all feel so smooth and easy , he is very knowledgeable and professional! Andy from day 1 was always helpful and on hand to answer any question and explain everything very clearly and sufficient making sure I was always at a good understanding with everything, The price was great , the staff and service was great , I can’t recommend Andy and mortgage 1st enough ! ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Brill service always happy to help no matter how big or small
We would Highly recommend Mortgage 1st to anyone needing mortgage advice and guidance , Natalie Ellis was our rock throughout all of the process from start to finish. Nat delivered a exceptional service and always had a positive attitude, Nat was supportive through out application during the pandemic and went above and beyond. We will always use Mortgage 1st going forward and 100% recommend you guys and Nat will be our first point of contact, We are thrilled to be in our new family home Thank you Nicola & Mark
This is the second mortgage Megan has sourced for me and it is safe to say after this experience, Megan will have all my future business. 6 weeks prior to the stamp duty cut off, we decided to purchase a new build with no chain. Due to the incompetence of the estate agent and seller's solicitor, the sale was put in jeopardy, saved by Megan on numerous occasions. Megan is tenacious, straightforward and very knowledgeable and I am confident in her ability to ensure progress when various issues arise. I would 100% recommend her to friends and family (and will) and we're over the moon with our new house - thank you
This is the second mortgage Iv placed with mortgage 1st, particularly Danny Skyes who has been amazing both times. We often have had comments on how fast our mortgage / re-mortgage went through. He’s so efficient and does everything in his power to ensure he find the best deals for customers. He provided us with every single detail we required and broke everything down to us to allow us to understand as being first time buyers the mortgage world can be rather confusing. He’s in contact regularly providing updates on the whole process and we cannot thank him enough for everything he’s done for us over the last year and half. We already know that when the time comes when we need a new deal Danny will be our first point of contact.
Dan & Beverly have helped us as First time buyers secure our first mortgage!! We are over the moon, no task was too big and they helped us so much throughout the whole process. Can't recommend them enough.
When everyone's telling you that you won't be able to get the mortgage you need it's great to find a broker who not only has a positive outlook but also delivers! Working with Chris Dunn at Mortgage1st was a pleasure and took much of the stress out of the mortgage application/offer process
I would recommend Mortgage 1st to anyone needing mortgage advice, Natalie Ellis was amazing, also a big thank you to Chelsea, I couldn’t have done it without you both Thank you
I highly recommend using Mortgage 1st. Shaun gave us amazing advice throughout our experience of buying our first home. Our time with Mortgage 1st was short and sweet, only taking 7 weeks from first viewing to getting the keys. Shaun was there for us from beginning to end and really made everything clear for us first time buyers. And a huge thank you to the admin team for processing our documents so quickly!
Mortgage 1st is rated 4.97 based on 267 reviews