Mortgage 1st Reviews

of reviewers recommend Mortgage 1st
Read Mortgage 1st Reviews

About Mortgage 1st:

Mortgage & Protection Advisers covering the whole of the UK.

Offering a modern approach to mortgage advice, in that we can deal with the entire process from start to finish via phone and email, there is no need for long intrusive face-to-face sales appointments with us. Within minutes of your enquiry, you will be allocated an adviser who will search the market to find the most suitable mortgage based on your individual circumstances. Mortgage quotes and even a decision in principle can be emailed within a matter of minutes and your mortgage application can be submitted the same day!

lisa@mortgage1st.co.uk

2 Napier Court, Gander Lane, Barlborough

Tell us how Mortgage 1st made you happy
Brilliant service from start to finish
Incredible service. Made me feel at ease right away. As someone who had been in debt for years they helped me to get my mortgage sorted. Easy, fast , very professional. Answer questions even when the office was closed.
Mortgage 1st helped take the stress out of looking for a mortgage & getting the best deal. From start to finish Chris Dunn's support was exceptional, answering our questions & returning emails Instantly, which helped speed up the application and whole process to enable us to complete ahead of schedule and secure the savings from the stamp duty holiday. Sarah Cave was also very supportive with getting the mortgage processed through. I would certainly have no hesitation in recommending Mortgage 1st to any of my friends or family in the future.
Mortgage 1st helped take the stress out of looking for a mortgage & getting the best deal. From start to finish Elliott Skinner was so helpful answering our questions & returning emails quickly. Sarah Cave was then on the ball in getting the mortgage processed through. Everyone at mortgage 1st helped in getting us what we needed & I would certainly have no hesitation in recommending them to anyone.
Eddy was great. He explained everything to me and my girlfriend so we had a great understanding of the process. He replied to all our questions very quickly and he was a really great guy. Thanks Eddy 👍🏻.
Great service from Elliot,nothing to worry about when using his services.On the ball and so professional,honest and first class.Unfortunately due to covid banks not working at full pace but his service and company delivered as described! Recommend him to any body looking to buy property.
Thanks to Danny Sykes who guided us through the process and made for a very quick and easy mortgage application, which was accepted within 3 weeks of getting in touch. We literally had nothing to do but send him our wage slips and bank statements. Everything else was handle swiftly and professionally by Danny and Chelsea, with no fee charged! Very responsive to our questions and queries. I will definitely use them again for future business and highly recommended!
They were very quick, efficient and kept me in the loop with every step of the process
I have just recently bought a property and used mortgage 1st to arrange my mortgage. Josh Weighell was my point of contact in the firm and I could not recommend him enough, everything was explained promptly in an easy to understand manner as were all queries made by me. I got a great deal and product. Josh really made the process and my life easy throughout. Would strongly recommend Josh for anyone looking for advice.
Spot on service. Very transparent and quick throughout. No question was too little or inconvenient for Elliot, Chelsea and team. Made a tricky process so simple!
We have recently completed on a property, and we used Mortgage1st to find us a lender. Carl Robbins was absolutely brilliant throughout the process and I can't recommend him highly enough. His responses were always prompt and his advice was clear and considered. Great service.
Had some amazing help from Chris and Ethan. Really made my life easy and explained details simply. I really reccomend these as they were brilliant at keeping in contact, working around my times and understanding that for some people it's hard to understand mortgage processes.
Very happy with the service I received. Everything was explained well and I got a great product.
This is the second time I've used Mortgage 1st and Megan Kearney was my contact on both occasions. I'm really glad I could continue with Mortgage 1st, as from my point of view, it's basically effortless. Megan takes care of everything, including my occasionally inane questions, all on board and I'm confident to leave it in her hands. Everything is explained fully, and there were no issues. Highly recommended!
Natalie made the Mortgage Application seem so simple. She kept me updated at every step and went the extra mile delivering and collecting documents to speed up the process. Will recommend her to everyone I know.
Really easy and stress free way of doing business, highly recommend and will definitely be using them again.
Natalie Ellis was exceptional in helping me with my mortgage application after hitting many hurdles due to my personal corcumstances. Her communication was first class, very clear and concise and nothing was too much trouble! Can’t recommend first mortgages enough very friendly and always going the extra mile to help. The service was fast and efficient and i was always kept in the know with the status of my remortgage.
Fast, efficient and friendly service! Megan and the team made the whole process straight forward and stress free. Would certainly recommend using Mortgage 1st for an unbeatable service.
Danny and the team gave amazing service from the very first interaction to the last. We would highly recommend Mortgage1st for any mortgage and insurance needs as they made it so easy. We’ll be back when our mortgage needs renewing.
We were going through a long house moving process with lots of delays cropping up for various reasons, our seller withdrew from the chain leaving us very little time to purchase a new property in order to tie in with our buyers. I contacted Carl Robbins who took the time to gain our initial details immediately. Carl spoke knowledgeably on the various different products that were available to us and the process involved which was reassuring considering the laborious house moving process we had already been through. Once we had made an offer on a new house Carl recommended a mortgage that was suited to our needs and processed our application quickly. Communication was excellent from Carl and his team keeping us updated with at each stage. We received our mortgage offer quickly which allowed us to fit back into the chain and complete in good time. Having moved house a couple of times in the last few years and experiencing services from several other mortgage advisors I can confidently say that the service we received from Carl Robbins was outstanding and I have no hesitation recommending him.
Mortgage 1st is rated 4.97 based on 215 reviews