Mortgage 1st Reviews

of reviewers recommend Mortgage 1st
Read Mortgage 1st Reviews

About Mortgage 1st:

Mortgage & Protection Advisers covering the whole of the UK.

Offering a modern approach to mortgage advice, in that we can deal with the entire process from start to finish via phone and email, there is no need for long intrusive face-to-face sales appointments with us. Within minutes of your enquiry, you will be allocated an adviser who will search the market to find the most suitable mortgage based on your individual circumstances. Mortgage quotes and even a decision in principle can be emailed within a matter of minutes and your mortgage application can be submitted the same day!

lisa@mortgage1st.co.uk

2 Napier Court, Gander Lane, Barlborough

Tell us how Mortgage 1st made you happy
I can't really say enough good things about the service I received from Oliver Page at Mortgage 1st. Prior to our house purchase I'd always thought I was okay at shopping around to get the best deal on goods and services, but when it came to the nuts and bolts of trying to find a mortgage based on our criteria I realised that I was pretty much out of my depth and needed help. From the very first call with Oliver I felt at ease. There was no 'hard sell' and no judgement on our financial situation. He took what was starting to be a really stressful process and essentially dealt with everything - using his specialist knowledge to get us a mortgage as first time buyers when we didn't fit the 'big deposit' criteria. At every step, he was available on email or phone, and when things didn't go quite to plan he just dealt with it calmly and made it seem like zero problem. Later on, when we were largely dealing with Ashleigh for day-to-day questions in the latter states of the purchase - the same level of service continued. She was excellent - really helpful by phone or email, and fast responses when needed. I simply cannot fault the service that we received from Mortgage 1st and have told lots of colleagues and friends about them - which I would do irrespective of any referral rewards, as they were quite simply excellent!
Mortgage 1st have looked after my life cover needs for a number of years now and always do a fantastic and very comprehensive job. I can be quite challenging at times and they always keep me well informed and deliver above and beyond what you would expect. 5 Stars!!!!
Natalie made the Mortgage Application seem so simple. She kept me updated at every step and went the extra mile delivering and collecting documents to speed up the process. Will recommend her to everyone I know.
Fast, efficient and friendly service! Megan and the team made the whole process straight forward and stress free. Would certainly recommend using Mortgage 1st for an unbeatable service.
Danny and the team gave amazing service from the very first interaction to the last. We would highly recommend Mortgage1st for any mortgage and insurance needs as they made it so easy. We’ll be back when our mortgage needs renewing.
Excellent service ....especially thanks to my broker Advicer Josh Weighell
Carl Robbins and his team were excellent from start to finish. Could not fault them and I would recommend them to all friends and family.
mortgagefirst..first rate! We had a difficult journey with two other companies trying to arrange a mortgage but once someone had recommended this company it was plain sailing...they kept us informed on a regular...sometimes almost daily basis of what was needed and where we were in the process....they shopped around to get us the best deal and our Advisor Faye Dawson was professional, pleasant, informative and empathetic to our needs. I have since recommended this company to friends.
Hello all, If you're thinking of re-mortgaging currently then look no further than Mortgages 1st, what a fantastic and smooth transaction the experience has been, I honestly can't thank Carl Robbins and Beverly James enough, professional 1st class people. Thank you.
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ I felt in safe hands with Carol Crawshaw at Mortgage 1st. I have had excellent service from a professional and efficient Mortgage expert. I trusted Carol and felt confident that she was committed to finding the best mortgage solution for me. I am very happy to recommend Carol to anyone looking for a mortgage. She has a breadth and depth of knowledge of the mortgage market that inspires trust and confidence. Thank you Carol for your help and guidance.
I've always used Megan at Mortgage 1st as I've found she's always readily available for answering any queries I have and also explains everything in layman's terms when required. I'll be using Megan again when its time for me to renew my mortgage as she makes the process easy & seamless, the rates/products she provides are extremely competitive too.
Very responsive and approachable service offering a pragmatic approach to mortgages. Megan took time to get to understand my needs, always answered every question in detail. This really empowered me to make the decision I was happiest with. Mortgage first arranged my original mortgage and two remortgages and I’ve consistently been impressed by how simple they’ve made it each time
Mortgage 1st is rated 4.97 based on 205 reviews