Mortgage 1st Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Mortgage 1st

How would you rate Mortgage 1st ?

"The best company to use for all your needs. They Tell you how it is, without fancy jargon so it’s more simple and easier to understand. Highly recommended A***"
"Thank you to Jon and team excellent service fast communication! You made our mortgage application stress free can't thank you enough"
"Mortgage 1st have looked after my life cover needs for a number of years now and always do a fantastic and very comprehensive job. I can be quite challenging at times and they always keep me well informed and deliver above and beyond what you would expect. 5 Stars!!!!"
"Jon and his team arranged my remortgage for the second time. There service was efficient, friendly and prompt. They kept me update with the progress all the way through the process of my remortgage. Thanks once again for a very good service provided. Steve from the North West."
"Mortgage 1st are absolutely amazing. Buying a place is daunting but even more so when you’re doing it on your own. But I shouldn’t have been worried because Mortgage 1st pretty much took care of everything for me and even recommended a brilliant solicitor to handle all the legal bits. I can honestly say that I wouldn’t have been able to purchase my lovely new home without them. I would personally like to thank Jon Stones and David Fearn for everything they did for me."
"Found us the best mortgage as first time buyers couldn’t be happier😁"
"This is the second time we have used Mortgage 1st and Kevin has always been very helpful and offered good advice. He found us a very good remortgage deal that fits our budget well, yet gives us the flexibility we wanted. Kevin made sure everything ran smoothly, for which we both thank him."
"Edward was brilliant. He kept us up to date with all the process and was efficient and found us the best mortgage. He also recommended us to a solicitor that was equally as good. Thank you"
"David, Jon and their team simply know how to look after their clients. Not an easy skill when dealing with life changing decisions but they have perfected their craft over the years and I simply would not use anyone else when it comes to my remortgaging time Thanks for what you do and the care you show Mark Topallaj"
"A very professional company from start to finish. Easily contactable and reliable. We would definitely recommend Mortgage 1st."
"Great service, guided us through buying our first home. Allways in contact with us from start to finish, with updates and advice. Made the whole experience seem easy."
"Very happy with service and help fully 5 star"
"Hello. They was extremely quick as soon you provide information and you details. From first call to getting keys in your hand. Andy was amazing. He answering calls any minute. It looks just it is one man company but it is not. This team are very organized. 5 stars."
"Edward is one of the best Mortgage advisor that you can ever meet. When anyone says Mortgage1st, it will always be Edward come to my mind. He did his best and you would think he was buying the house for himself. That's how much time he spent on my steps and he was by my side on every single steps we took. He recommended great solicitor. It was the first and best experience ever. Morgate 1st + Edward 5*"
"Excellent service from Martin Oakland. Very knowledgeable, and efficient. Remortgage carried out without any problems. Would definitely recommend. Many thanks."
"Excellent service form start to finish, made buying our first home very easy."
"Always someone available with expert, friendly advice to help you through."
"Very professional team. I thought I worked with my friend not with staff of Mortgage 1st. For residential mortgage they completed before my expectation but for BTL mortgage they took a bit longer so I offer 4.5 star out of 5."
"Fantastic service from start to finish. Andy was amazing. Totally recommended to anyone needing a mortgage. I will defiantly use them again s it was totally painless in all respects. Thanks for the 5* treatment."
"Very efficient and prompt responses to queries"
Mortgage 1st is rated 4.92 based on 26 reviews