Mortgage 1st Reviews

of reviewers recommend Mortgage 1st
Read Mortgage 1st Reviews

About Mortgage 1st:

Mortgage & Protection Advisers covering the whole of the UK.

Offering a modern approach to mortgage advice, in that we can deal with the entire process from start to finish via phone and email, there is no need for long intrusive face-to-face sales appointments with us. Within minutes of your enquiry, you will be allocated an adviser who will search the market to find the most suitable mortgage based on your individual circumstances. Mortgage quotes and even a decision in principle can be emailed within a matter of minutes and your mortgage application can be submitted the same day!

lisa@mortgage1st.co.uk

Mortgage 1st 5 star review on 17th June 2021
Nicole Cuffe
Mortgage 1st 5 star review on 17th June 2021
Nicole Cuffe
Faye and Ashleigh were incredibly helpful in arranging my mortgage. Faye's knowledge was excellent - the product search and switching process were so easy. Although we were on quite a tight schedule and the admin process with my provider was tricky, the switch was completed in plenty of time. I will definitely come back to Mortgage 1st when it is time to renew.
We originally went with Mortgage 1st to arranged our initial Right to Buy mortgage, and have continued to use their services after each fixed term has ended. Nikki has been amazing in ensuring that the process is as quick and easy as possible. She has regularly contacted us well in advance of our deals ending in order to ensure that we are not rushed into making a decision. She provides all the details we need in an "easy to understand" way and has been brilliant with her advice when we have had questions. Nikki is friendly, patient and very easy to talk with and always ensures that we are happy with our decision. We have received a fantastic service from them right from the beginning, and will continue to use them in the future.
Excellent service!!! After having a poor experience with another mortgage broker i found mortgage 1st who just was the next level.
We have used Mortgage 1st for the last 8 years and have received exemplary service from the start. When our fixed term mortgage is due to finish in a couple of months, we receive an email from Mortgage 1st offering further support in exploring the market and obtaining the best deals (it also reminds us to start looking around again!). Nikki Betts is fantastic, she is incredibly patient, ensures everything is fully understood and communicates regularly throughout the process, she makes what can be seen as a complex process seem like a breeze - an absolute pleasure to deal with. We have dealt with other members of Mortgage 1st and received the same standards throughout - every team member we have dealt with have been conscientious, professional and extremely approachable. If you are looking for a Mortgage Advisor - I highly recommend Mortgage 1st!
As always Megan went above and beyond at every step of the journey to get me the right mortgage and support throughout a really stressful house purchase. I wouldn't trust anyone else.
Great service and consistently updating you throughout the process via WhatsApp which is a far better way to communicate in the current climate. However would have preferred a update as to when completion would have happened rather than chasing up solicitors.
Megan and Mortgage 1st have been exemplary in their service from start to finish. My fiancé and I encountered many problems with the first supposedly highly rated mortgage company that we went with and we nearly lost the property that we had made an offer on due to this. Thankfully, Megan and Mortgage 1st saved the day! Megan found us a great mortgage within a very little amount of time and communication with both Megan and Mortgage 1st was excellent from start to finish. Megan is very knowledgeable and professional and she was able to answer any questions and queries we had in great depth, which reassured us throughout the process. My partner and I are so grateful for all of the hard work that she has put in that has now enabled us to buy our first home together. I would highly recommend both Megan and Mortgage First.
Oliver and Amy always extremely helpful and keep me fully up to date with progress. Have had new mortgage and renewal with Oliver and always pleased with service. Would definelty recommend
I would like to thank Elliot and Keeley for all their help and support they have given me throughout my mortgage process. You have both been very kind and patient with me and explained every little detail step by step. You are both very knowledgable and made me feel at ease trusting you to support me with securing a mortgage. You are both a credit to your company. I will highly recommend mortgage 1st to friends and family in the future.
I can't thank you enough to Mrs Katherine Woolley helped me get 3 re-mortgage at one time. She is so professional and patience to deal with all the enquiries. I would highly recommend her if you want to get a great mortgage deal.
We are so pleased with the service we received from Mortgage 1st. We were very lucky to be assigned Antonia Baron as our broker and she was absolutely amazing in the support she provided. Antonia is one of those rare people who is top of her field and obviously loves what she does. I was concerned that we would not be able to secure a 25 year mortgage because of our age, but she managed to find us a fantastic deal, so that we could make the move we wanted. Once the mortgage was identified, Becky took over and she was also superb and kept us regularly informed on progress. Moving house is a stressful experience, but if you want to reduce some of the stress, I would recommend instructing Mortgage 1st. Thank you Antonia and Becky, your support was excellent!
Absolutely great service. All my questions answered in detail, quickly. Really helped settle my nerves as I find the whole mortgage process very stressful. Can definitely recommend
We haven’t completed yet but so far we are ever so grateful for Hyat, who has helped us immensely. We’re struggling with a really disorganised new build company but Hyat has made this process so much easier to bear because of his expert advise. He always gives 100%, available evenings and weekends, does what’s best for his clients and we look forward to completing our home with him as our adviser 10/10. Becky Evans who processed our mortgage application has been an absolute star as well. She’s very thorough and just brilliant overall, you never have to worry about whether or not she’s going to fob you off because she replies to all emails in great timing. Highly recommend Mortgage 1st!
I have been using the services of Mortgage1st for all my mortgage related needs. I recommended Katherine Woolley to my son and daughter-in-law and a close friend. They all remarked how helpful and calm Katherine was in the process of a new mortgage and re-mortgage. As 1st time buyers my son and DIL where nervous but Katherine made the process smooth and easy. Although never met Katherine in person she has become more of a friend/advisor and I wouldn't hesitate to recommend her to family and friends.
Emma & Keeley was with us from the start and explained fully everything we needed to know at each key stage of the process. They are both always there for support, advice and help at any time you need it. I couldn’t recommend them higher. This is the second time working with Emma in particular and I can honestly say I look forward to working with the team once again. Well done!
Proactive, helpful and professional. I appreciated their knowledgeable and friendly approach to get us a good deal. Thanks
After a stressful few months of not being able to get the mortgage that I needed, the mortgage 1st team helped me secure exactly the mortgage that I wanted without any further stress! Extra special thank you to Sophie and Kirsty for all of your help, ensuring that I still got my house. From the first call they were helpful, reassuring and positive. I truly couldn’t have done this without you! Thank you so much.
Great rates and great service
From stage one both Tom and Hollie have been amazing, attentive, polite and friendly. Would definitely recommend them.
Katherine was recommended by a family friend who has moved multiple times with her help, an we can 100% see why. As first time buyers we had no idea where to start and how to get through this experience as smoothly as possible but Katherine was there for every step, question and even the ones we thought may be silly. Every bit of advice was given with masses of knowledge and education so we could make all the right decisions for us. We will always hold Katherine as our top contact after this experience and use her in the future over any other broker or company. We cannot thank Katherine for all her help, advice and time or Kirsty for helping us finish the process as smoothly and with as little stress as possible.
Mortgage 1st is rated 5.0 based on 498 reviews