Mortgage 1st Reviews

of reviewers recommend Mortgage 1st
Read Mortgage 1st Reviews

About Mortgage 1st:

Mortgage & Protection Advisers covering the whole of the UK.

Offering a modern approach to mortgage advice, in that we can deal with the entire process from start to finish via phone and email, there is no need for long intrusive face-to-face sales appointments with us. Within minutes of your enquiry, you will be allocated an adviser who will search the market to find the most suitable mortgage based on your individual circumstances. Mortgage quotes and even a decision in principle can be emailed within a matter of minutes and your mortgage application can be submitted the same day!

lisa@mortgage1st.co.uk

2 Napier Court, Gander Lane, Barlborough

Tell us how Mortgage 1st made you happy
I couldn’t recommend these mortgage advisors anymore. After a battle of 18 months trying to get my mortgage in my sole name and pretty much on the verge of giving up and losing my house, I stumbled across mortgage 1st, I’d spoken to a few companies who basically told me there was nothing they could do to help me. Chris Dunn got in contact with me the very next day I put in an application and we arranged a phone call, Chris was extremely flexible around my long working hours and was able to do this meeting after I finished work, within TEN days from my first appointment Chris had me a mortgage offer in place, something many had been trying to do for the past 18 month. He was absolutely incredible, he worked around the clock and I could message and email him at any time and he would get back to me within minutes. They listen to your mortgage troubles and I felt like they honestly care and really want to help! I honestly can’t thank Chris enough for everything he has done for me & I couldn’t recommend this company/Chris any more if I tried!
Excellent service, even with an offer received elsewhere diligence was undertaken to explore the best and most cost effective solution.
I had been trying to obtain a mortgage to move homes to be closer to my family and felt like I was getting no where, I had started to give up hope and ended up in a mentally in a dark place. One morning I left an enquiry on Mortgage 1st website after searching through Google and thought this would be my last hope. I was very surprised to have received a call from them within the hour, I was quite taken aback when I answered. I spoke to Carl Robbins and he was the main point of contact I had throughout my mortgage journey with Mortgage 1st. He was fantastic. I felt like my experience with Mortgage 1st was more than just "you are our client and we are helping you get a mortgage" Carl listened to my long phone calls and my difficult experience I had with finding a home for me and my family. He always gave me the best possible advise for me and would consider everything in the long run. Carl always explained everything in detail and found me a great affordable deal and I just cannot be more happier. Katie Murphy took over from Carl once my mortgage had been submitted and she also remained in email contact with me and always kept me up to date, she has been a lovely. Anyone who is looking for mortgage advise or needs any help I cannot recommend this company enough. I am looking forward to using their services again in 2 years time! I will always be forever grateful to Carl and Katie, I cannot thank you both enough. You are both a real asset to the company!
Becky was extremely help and very patient while we were house hunting would high recommend
Chris was helpful and knowledgeable from our very first contact. He helped us find the perfect mortgage deal and confidently guided us through all the paperwork, making the whole process easy and stress free. Would highly recommend.
After dealing with a broker who I felt really couldn't care less due to my adverse credit, I got in touch with Chris Dunn from Mortgage 1st and immediately felt like he wanted to help. My particular mortgage needs were slightly complicated but Chris has the patience of a saint, and was always available to answer questions. I would definitely recommend Chris and Mortgage 1st to anyone, especially with adverse credit. They really do work hard to get you the best deal possible.
I re-mortgaged x5 Limited company BTL properties with Mortgage 1st. Our criteria was not straight forward but Edward sourced a very competitive product with no fees and free valuation. His advice was honest and professional. Chelsea kept me upto date through the whole process and responded the same day at all times. From start to finish the service was excellent. Would not hesitate to recommend. This is a very professional company with an excellent customer service.
Our remortgage was easy and no hasstle. Megan, our advisor gave us the best options and then we weighed our choices up. Nothing is ever too much trouble. Megan is always very helpful and always answers all my questions, she also calls out of normal ‘ work time hours ‘ due to my awkward shifts and is always so polite and informative.
Eddy was very helpful, & we are very happy with our mortgage deal, we would highly recommend using mortgage 1st. Ask for Eddy he’s no.1.
Excellent service. Daniel Sykes, always called me back or e mailed me and dealt with everything very quickly. A mention for Chelsea, as well really quick at replying and kept me totally up to date. If you want someone to organise your mortgage quickly and efficiently go to Mortgage 1st.
Excellent service from Vidhya. Very professional approach, informative and helpful. I would recommend to every one who need a mortgage advisor. Thanks Vidhya
Mortgage 1st making my life easier since 2018 ....I can't recommend this company enough, from my experience they go above and beyond to make things as simple as possible...clearly know the market and put their expertise to good use Thanks for all your help
Mortgage 1st have been amazing throughout our mortgage application process. They have gone above and beyond to help us find the best mortgage and constantly reassured us throughout. Every phone call, every question we had they answered without a problem. Friendly, professional and overall a amazing company I will defiantly recommend.
I would highly recommend Mortgage 1st to anyone. The service I have received has been wonderful. Faye and Becky have been brilliant, they respond to any emails in a timely manner, so this makes the process so much easier. Faye is very friendly, approachable and easy to talk to. Thank you very much for your help and great service!
Professional and an excellent service
Brilliant, friendly customer service. I felt like they were with me every step of the process and explained things thoroughly and in a simplified way as to allow me, a first time buyer, to understand it since I've never heard most of the terms used before. Going into the whole process was quite daunting but speaking to Chris about it all put me at ease so I would highly recommend using mortgage 1st if you're a first time buyer, or if you've been through the process before as you will be pleasently surprised. Absolutely amazing.
Thank you so much Megan. Professional and approachable manner and always at the end of the phone or email. As first time buyers she made us feel completely at ease and was right with us from start to completion. We knew what was happening every step of the way. I would highly recommend.
I used Megan at Mortgage 1st. What a brilliant advisor she was. Literally wouldn't have moved without her ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
No words to describe how amazing the service is from Mortgage 1st. Our situation was quite complex as our first application had unfortunately declined (through a different broker). That’s when we got in touch with Mortgage 1st and asked for further advice. We spoke to Elliot who was unbelievably helpful. He gave us advice which actually suited our circumstances better (and saved us a whopping £400 per month). We were against a very tight deadline as our previous application had taken 7 weeks and an entry date had already been given. Elliot didn’t over promise but did reassure us that he would do whatever he could to speed this process up. We were updated about the process throughout from Elliot & Beverly and got our mortgage offer within 7 days from full application. They have made our dreams come true and we can’t thank them enough for helping us buy our first family home. I will be recommending and using their services again in the future! Thank you Elliot, Beverly and all at Mortgage 1st who have made this possible.
Chris and Beverly did a great job in successfully finding a mortgage and processing our application; despite our being over 60 and having a relatively complex financial situation.
Mortgage 1st is rated 4.96 based on 312 reviews