Mortgage 1st Reviews

of reviewers recommend Mortgage 1st
Read Mortgage 1st Reviews

About Mortgage 1st:

Mortgage & Protection Advisers covering the whole of the UK.

Offering a modern approach to mortgage advice, in that we can deal with the entire process from start to finish via phone and email, there is no need for long intrusive face-to-face sales appointments with us. Within minutes of your enquiry, you will be allocated an adviser who will search the market to find the most suitable mortgage based on your individual circumstances. Mortgage quotes and even a decision in principle can be emailed within a matter of minutes and your mortgage application can be submitted the same day!

info@mortgage1st.co.uk

2 Napier Court, Gander Lane, Barlborough

Tell us how Mortgage 1st made you happy
I was searching for mortgage brokers online and came across the fantastic reviews for mortgage1st. Chris Griffiths got in touch with me after I submitted an enquiry form and he has been absolutely outstanding. From the second he got in touch the journey from enquiry to formal mortgage offer has been seamless. Sarah Cave who was also part of the team involved in my application process was also fantastic.

Now, I have to say that I have exceptionally high standards. I expect the same from other people as I expect from myself - and sometimes its too high. Mortgage1st service with Chris has been swift, efficient, articulate, punctual whilst keeping me informed every step of the way.

I had never used a broker before, but the service here is second to none and you get what you pay for - excellence. Email them and ask for Chris G now - you wont regret it. I didnt.
My partner and myself was looking to buy our first house, and we approached Hyat at Mortgage 1st.

His advice, quick communication and his determination to help us succeed in our application was second to none.

He was also very helpful in our application with the Scotland First home fund.

I would have no hesitation in recommending Hyat to anyone. He is very professional and friendly. Anytime i had a question, he was always available.
I would highly recommend Mortgage 1st after they helped us to remortgage. In particular I'd mention the excellent experience we had with Elliot Skinner. He was super responsive and took time to explain options and answer questions clearly. In addition, we received timely and professional updates from Hollie Kilraine and Sarah Cave throughout the process.
We couldn't recommend mortgage first more, especially the outstanding service offered by Imran Mirza. He made a stressful process smooth and problem-free. He dealt with all our questions quickly, in detail, and always went above and beyond. We would certainly use their service again and encourage others to do so.
Great service and resolution of quite a complex mortgage change. Would use this service again
Professional service, helpful staff. Will definitely use for future mortgages.
Carol Crawshaw has been extremely helpful. Will recommend the company to anyone
Carol Crawshaw has been extremely helpful. She provided support at every stage of the mortgage application. definitely worth the fee paid. Will recommend to anyone
We used mortgage 1st because of the really good reviews they got, we can see why they got the them reviews. Carol are mortgage advisor was outstanding she helped us through this process so made whole experience so easy and stress free. Sarah and Ethan have also been great throughout this process
Carol at Mortgage 1st has been amazing from start to finish! She has been so responsive to my requirements and very efficient as I looked to remortgage.
I can’t thank Carol enough for her help and assistance, very professional, friendly and accommodating throughout with outstanding attention to detail!
We received an unrivaled service from Carol at Mortgage 1st. She was dedicated to finding us the best deal for both our mortgage and life insurance. Carol kept us updated regularly, even once our application had been submitted and passed onto another member of the team for processing, she still chased up the decision and kept in touch as she knew how important it was to us. Could not have asked for more from her! We couldn't have done this without Carol and we are forever grateful for her help.
From my very first phone call with mortgage 1st I felt at ease that I was going to get all the help I would need to buy my home. We had a few bumps in the road, none that were the fault of mortgage 1st but I was still kept informed the whole of the time and felt supported through the whole process. I felt buying my home was made as simple as possible
We just completed the process of remortgaging our house. A massive thank you to Imran Mirza, our mortgage advisor, and Beverly James, our mortgage processor. You have been absolutely fantastic. Imran made the whole process extremely smooth and stress-free. Beverly was extremely prompt in processing all the necessary paperwork. We are very impressed with their professionalism, expertise and friendliness.
Highly recommend.
Mortgage first have been brilliant with us,Everything was done perfect, If needed to speak or anything they was so helpful, everything went straight forward, Very good company
Excellent service from Mortgage 1st yet again! A huge thanks to Nikki & Ashley for all their help with our mortgage renewal. You are always on the ball & have made the process stress and hassle free for us.

We will continue to recommend Mortgage 1st to friends and family.

Thanks again.
Mark & Sarah
Cannot fault the service provided by Imran Mirza and Beverly James. Both were incredibly supportive and walked me through the buying process with clear explanations which as a first time buyer was very useful. Responses were always quick and detailed and I honestly believe this process would have been even more stressful without their support!
Cannot fault the service provided by Mortgage 1st. They enabled me to find a mortgage tailored specifically to my financial needs. They communicated everything to me so clearly from start to completion. A very professional company. Would highly recommend.
My husband and I were referred to mortgage first by friends, they had good experience with them and we thought we can always ask for a quote. We got a phone call within 30 mins of the online enquiry and this was during the weekend. Edward has helped us from the start until after we got the keys to the house. Very quick to respond to queries, flexible to call any time that suits you (incl weekend and evenings), straight forward and clear in expectations. Worth every penny. They also referred us to our sollicitor Elliot Mather that were brilliant. Heard horror stories about sollicitors before, but they were great. We never had a worry at all during the whole period (incl buying a house during COVID-19). Recommend them highly!
Friendly and efficient.
Excellent service from beginning to end from Mortgage 1st. Nothing was to much trouble for Andy Lunn our mortgage advisor, who guided us through the process found an excellent mortgage package when we were moving house & helped us with life & critical illness getting an amazing price for that to, couldn’t be happier!
Mortgage 1st is rated 4.98 based on 115 reviews