Mortgage 1st Reviews

of reviewers recommend Mortgage 1st
Read Mortgage 1st Reviews

About Mortgage 1st:

Mortgage & Protection Advisers covering the whole of the UK.

Offering a modern approach to mortgage advice, in that we can deal with the entire process from start to finish via phone and email, there is no need for long intrusive face-to-face sales appointments with us. Within minutes of your enquiry, you will be allocated an adviser who will search the market to find the most suitable mortgage based on your individual circumstances. Mortgage quotes and even a decision in principle can be emailed within a matter of minutes and your mortgage application can be submitted the same day!

info@mortgage1st.co.uk

2 Napier Court, Gander Lane, Barlborough

Tell us how Mortgage 1st made you happy
Would you like to add photos or videos?
Natalie Ellis at mortgage first has been great. Quick to respond, no pressure to take matters forward, answers all my questions and made me feel less stressed and safe explaining protection policies available to support my mortgage in case of illness or job loss.would recommend and will seek Natalie’s advice once my mortgage comes up for renewal.
In restructuring our mortgage Holly Sims of Mortgage 1st was consistently on-hand, patient, understanding, unbiased and professional. What could normally have been a somewhat stressful experience was in fact seamlessly executed, the process requiring little input from ourselves. Thankyou Holly.
Fantastic company , could nt fault them.
I have recently remortgaged with Mortgage 1st. Megan was fantastic throughout; the process was completed quickly, Megan replied to all of my emails in less than 24 hours and was always on the phone when I needed more information. Prior to confirming everything, Megan explained the different options with the pro’s and con’s of each. This ensured I was able to make the best decision for my circumstances. Ashley followed up closing my new application which was efficient and clearly communicated. Megan will definitely be the first phone call for my next mortgage and I would highly recommend her.
Mortgage 1st was extremely helpful in ascertaining a good deal and Edward Peters was always at hand answering any queries I had. A superb and efficient company.
Almost two years now dealing with Mortgage 1st and Edward. Always professional, friendly and no question ever too small or big. Easy to work with, every step is always explained and I feel value for money.
My full confidence in them when sorting anything out!
We had never bought a house beforehand so myself and my husband had a million questions about the all process. Our mortgage advisor Imran not only found us one of the best deals in the market for our mortgage, but always went an extra mile in explaining us any other doubts we might have had beyond the mortgage. He is always available and explaining everything very clearly. The all team at mortgage1st was superb especially Becky.
We are in the middle of buying our first home and our adviser, Carol Crawshaw has been absolutely amazing, her helpfulness, professionalism and determination combined with outstanding customer focus gives us the much needed confidence we need when making the most important step towards becoming a homeowner, selecting the best mortgage product for our needs.

Also they don't abandon you even after the product has been agreed and mortgage offer received. Our mortgage processor, Beverly James has been fantastic, she kept us up to date throughout the process, for which we are grateful for.

Highly recommended.
Nikki secured me the best mortgage deal at 1.4% fixed for 5 years. This allows me to have a manageable mortgage and live a comfortable life.
Very astute set of people. Helped us greatly arranging a mortgage against a tight deadline and have since helped futher with a remortgage in the difficult times of the pandemic.

Best brokers ever dealt with
I have just had a mortgage complete with Mortgage 1st and the level of service and professionalism was outstanding. I have worked with Katherine Woolley for a number of years and I can't recommend her enough. Katherine has excellent knowledge, is always reliable and responds to all enquiries with speed and makes the process as easy as possible with a huge understanding of her clients individual circumstances.
We have been helped by Edward from Mortgage 1st for A long time. He is always personable, professional, efficient, reliable, thoughtful and friendly when dealing with us. His knowledge is excellent and we are always impressed how he is able to explain things to us so well. We have 100% confidence in him and are grateful that he repeatedly has been able to help us realise our objectives.
As always first class service from Edward at Mortgage 1st. I have dealt with Edward throughout the years and again the service has been outstanding. I have been completely supported in making my dreams a reality.

Edward's level of expertise is impressive, nothing is ever too much trouble, his fast friendly service has helped me deal with some challenging situations.

Would I recommend, I wouldn't use anyone else!
Excellent service, would highly recommend working with Katherine Woolley and Beverly.

Both advisors are very personal and helpful. The process was timely and straightforward, we have already recommended Katherine to friends and family.
It was really a pleasure to work with IMRAN MIRZA because he is professional in what he does.
it was really a pleasure to work with IMRAN MIRZA because he is professional in what he does. We are grateful for all.
We used Mortgage 1st to purchase our new home. Matthew Finney was fantastic and helped with all aspects. If there were any road blocks he cleared them. He is very determined and client focused.
We were also assisted by processors Bev and Becky who were also very helpful and kept in touch. Would definitely recommend.
We purchased out property with Mortgage 1st a few years ago and have always used them for our new deals every two years or so. Nikki Bett's was most helpful in providing various deal options for us layout out the pros and cons for each one. We had a good long chat about our options and chose the one most suitable for us.
Will be in contact again when this one is up for renewal.
I've always used Megan at Mortgage 1st as I've found she's always readily available for answering any queries I have and also explains everything in layman's terms when required.

I'll be using Megan again when its time for me to renew my mortgage as she makes the process easy & seamless, the rates/products she provides are extremely competitive too.
Mortgage 1st was amazing from start to finish , I would highly recommend. Imran and Sarah helped me buy my first house and I couldn’t have done it without them.
Mortgage 1st is rated 4.98 based on 87 reviews