Mortgage 1st Reviews

of reviewers recommend Mortgage 1st
Read Mortgage 1st Reviews

About Mortgage 1st:

Mortgage & Protection Advisers covering the whole of the UK.

Offering a modern approach to mortgage advice, in that we can deal with the entire process from start to finish via phone and email, there is no need for long intrusive face-to-face sales appointments with us. Within minutes of your enquiry, you will be allocated an adviser who will search the market to find the most suitable mortgage based on your individual circumstances. Mortgage quotes and even a decision in principle can be emailed within a matter of minutes and your mortgage application can be submitted the same day!

lisa@mortgage1st.co.uk

2 Napier Court, Gander Lane, Barlborough

Tell us how Mortgage 1st made you happy
I had few adverse credits and the advisor spent 2 hours over the phone going through my case and then he promised me to come back in 48 hours . After 3 days I rang him to ask for an update and then again on the 4th day I rang him again and then he indicated me a lender he may go to but then I had to tell him the lenders criteria and he said he will check and come back to me , again I had to chase the advisor and which point he said they did a soft credit check and it failed. Now after one week when I checked my credit report there was no credit check carried out and the advisor was lying!!!!!! Very very poor...never trust them again....
Hi Vijay Very interested to read your review which we would welcome discussing in more detail if you would like to get in touch with us directly? After speaking to the adviser and reviewing the file I can see that you emailed the adviser on the 16th of October letting him know that the property you wanted had been sold - This email seems quite contradictory in tone compared to your review as in it you wish him well and thank him for all his time and help looking at a mortgage for you I can also see from the advisers call logs that during the 5 days from your initial enquiry being received to you advising you had missed out on the property he had 7 separate telephone conversations with you – including as you stated one that lasted for nearly 2 hours and also answering and dealing with calls from you on a Sunday. I also have a copy of the decision in principle which was declined by the lender which I can happily forward on to you if you wish to get in touch – please note it can take a number of weeks for this to show on your credit file depending on which credit search provider you are using, but I believe you were advised of the decision result as soon as it was received by your adviser I completely understand your frustrations at not being able to get a mortgage due to your own adverse credit rating but also feel that the review you have left is borne out of those frustrations as opposed to being a true and factual reflection of the service you received from Mortgage 1st Many thanks
Mortgage 1st is rated 4.97 based on 215 reviews