Mortgage 1st Reviews

of reviewers recommend Mortgage 1st
Read Mortgage 1st Reviews

About Mortgage 1st:

Mortgage & Protection Advisers covering the whole of the UK.

Offering a modern approach to mortgage advice, in that we can deal with the entire process from start to finish via phone and email, there is no need for long intrusive face-to-face sales appointments with us. Within minutes of your enquiry, you will be allocated an adviser who will search the market to find the most suitable mortgage based on your individual circumstances. Mortgage quotes and even a decision in principle can be emailed within a matter of minutes and your mortgage application can be submitted the same day!

lisa@mortgage1st.co.uk

2 Napier Court, Gander Lane, Barlborough

Tell us how Mortgage 1st made you happy
Very happy with the customer service. Extremely helpful in every aspect. Only issue I had was being referred to the worst conveyancing solicitor company I have every used. Which made the purchase a huge pain.
Hi Liam. Thank you for your review and feedback, we are sorry to hear that the solicitors service wasn't to standard. We take feedback seriously and have now changed the solicitors that we work with as we expect them to provide our clients with the same high levels of service that we provide. Hope we can be of assistance again in the future. Kind regards, the Mortgage 1st team
Very professional team. I thought I worked with my friend not with staff of Mortgage 1st. For residential mortgage they completed before my expectation but for BTL mortgage they took a bit longer so I offer 4.5 star out of 5.
I contacted mortgage advisers offering a free service, but they were not able to find a lender which would accept me. Mortgage 1st, on the other hand, found me a mortgage in principle straight away.
Mortgage 1st is rated 4.97 based on 249 reviews