Mortgage 1st Reviews

of reviewers recommend Mortgage 1st
Read Mortgage 1st Reviews

About Mortgage 1st:

Mortgage & Protection Advisers covering the whole of the UK.

Offering a modern approach to mortgage advice, in that we can deal with the entire process from start to finish via phone and email, there is no need for long intrusive face-to-face sales appointments with us. Within minutes of your enquiry, you will be allocated an adviser who will search the market to find the most suitable mortgage based on your individual circumstances. Mortgage quotes and even a decision in principle can be emailed within a matter of minutes and your mortgage application can be submitted the same day!

lisa@mortgage1st.co.uk

2 Napier Court, Gander Lane, Barlborough

Tell us how Mortgage 1st made you happy
Chris Dun and Sarah Cave are exceptionally professionals. They were constantly and timely providing updates and were always available to respond to all our questions. What made them exceptional was the fact that Chris could respond to your emails or texts messages anytime and always on point to remove all those Fears! We got in touch with them when we were very confused on what to do about our Remortgaging but they were able to sort this out within weeks. I will recommend Mortgage 1st and most importantly Chris Dunn and Sarah Cave anytime anyway. Thank you both for your hard work and your professionalism. This is greatly appreciated. Thank you and keep safe. D Oyesiku.
Holly Sims from Mortgage First has been amazing! We started our house buying journey in October and are now (hopefully) nearing exchange on our property. We are first time buyers were very anxious about the process, Holly explained everything very smoothly and made sure we knew exactly what was happening at all stages. She was professional but also was able to develop a good relationship with us as clients and I felt comfortable giving her a call if I ever needed any clarification. Due to the lockdown the whole process has been done online/on the phone but this has not impacted the quality of the process at all. I have felt in the loop at all times. Holly made the process of applying for a mortgage much less stressful than I anticipated as she found us the best products for our requirements and helped us to provide the correct evidence. This made the whole process feel really personalised and friendly. She also recommended us some solicitors who she works with, they have been fantastic and really efficient despite the current high demand and subsequent delays. Holly has been swift to reply to emails and very prompt in giving me relevant advice and has also been really honest. I've not felt like she's only working for her commission! I've also really appreciated that Holly's been able to reply and talk on the phone out of hours as I work quite long shifts and often needed to talk during the evening. Thank you so much Holly. From Zeni and Isaac :)
So happy I chose Mortgage 1st! Was told elsewhere that I was unlikely to get a mortgage but Elliot made it happen! Friendly, professional, and most importantly, had excellent communication. He really put the work in to find the best deal for us and was always happy to help. Hollie processed the mortgage and her service was just as good! I can’t fault anything! :)
Nikki was recommended to us by a friend and we would like to say how fantastic she has been. We have been very impressed with the professional yet friendly advise. Nikki was always available to help and quickly answered any questions we had. We would highly recommend using Nikki at Mortgage1st to obtain the best mortgage deal without the stress. Communication from Nikki and Becky was always very timely, clear and detailed. Great team. Many thanks.
I highly recommend Mortgage 1st for their professionalism and friendly attitude and want to send special thanks to Carol Crawshaw who stood up and helped above and beyond. My husband and I just bought a property and Carol guided us throughout this journey. She found us the best deal, supported with all the paper work and even helped to get a better life insurance. Carol was always available to answer our questions and give advice which made all the process less stressful. We ended up by buying the building insurance through Mortgage 1st too. We couldn't have found a better mortgage advisor therefore we highly recommend Carol. Many thanks to Holli, Sarah and Ethan too.
Having trawled around all of the faceless mortgage comparison websites it was a real pleasure to finally talk to someone who new the market and could help. Nikki at Mortgage1st secured me a mortgage deal that suited my needs, the process was easy and Nikki was always on hand to help. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend Nikki and Mortgage1st.
I honestly couldn't recommend these guys enough. I have used them twice now both for my initial mortgage and remortgage and they have been beyond helpful both times. Always on hand to answer any of the many questions that come up at this complicated time.
Hollie at Mortgage 1st was amazing! Hollie is reliable, friendly and does her absolute upmost to get you the best mortgage. I can not fault Hollie or the staff at mortgage 1st. I will 100% be using them when the time comes to renew my mortgage
Amazing service right from the start from Andy who was able to help us when we was in a desperate rush to get our offer accepted. We will definitely be recommending him to family and friends
Fantastic service from start to finish. Professional and excellent team. Always on hand to update and answer any questions. Keep up the great work. Thank you Mortgage 1st!
Fantastic from beginning to end. Very efficient and honest even when it wasn’t what we wanted to hear (bank taking so long to allow access to portal) Nikki was logging in at 7am to try and get us the offer we were chasing! Thank you so much for making a very stressful process so effortless for us and obtaining a great rate for us moving forward into our new home! Will 100% recommend to friends and family, we cannot thank you enough
Fantastic service from the start. Great commination, easy to speak to a broker over the phone or email with us all having busy lives. would highly recommend Mortgage1st.
Holly Sims was extremely helpful and knowledgeable in her field. Meetings were conducted on MS Teams, at my request. We went through a few scenarios, with no question deemed silly, and all in all it was a most pleasant experience. We selected a great product! Would highly recommend, and use again!
Holly took the time to really understand our needs, and her team did a great job of organising the mortgage, which went through without a hitch (once I had repaired my credit rating, but that's not her fault!)
Been Using Holly and the team at Mortgage 1st for some time now and can’t imagine using any other broker for my mortgage needs, very professional, efficient and friendly is how I would always describe my experience Excellent!!
This is the second time I have used Mortgage 1st. They have been really thorough with me and provided clear and transparent advice from the start. My adviser explained the process especially with Covid at the moment. My processor was Becky and she was always keeping me up to date. Ethan there also reviewed my home insurance and managed to save me money. Would highly recommend and look forward to speaking with them again in two years time.
Been using Andy at Mortgage 1st for years, and I honestly wouldn’t go anywhere else for my Mortgage or Insurance needs. I can always rely on Andy to provide me with concise, trustworthy advice whilst finding me the best possible deals out there. Thanks Andy 👍🏽
We recently did a remortgage through Mortgage1st, Nikki and Beverly were brilliant. We received our mortgage offer within 5 days & were soon set up ready to complete. We have used Mortgage 1st three times now & will continue in the future. Thank you!
I have just arranged my mortgage through Mortgage 1st, having not moved for 22 years and I have to say the service was outstanding. My adviser responded to all my calls promptly and was very calming. All the processors handled my case well, especially my main processor Bev. Thank you all for making this so easy. I will DEFINATELY be recommending you to all my friends and will be back again in 3 years time without a doubt.
Fantastic service from start to finish. We cannot thank you enough for all your help and guidance throughout what could have been a stressful experience without the calm reassurance and guidance that was given throughout from your team. Thank you Mortgage 1st!
Mortgage 1st is rated 4.97 based on 205 reviews