Moda in Pelle Reviews

Returns Process
Easy
Read Moda in Pelle Reviews

About Moda in Pelle:

Founded in 1975, Moda in Pelle has been crafting beautiful shoes for over 40 years.
We take great pride in combining British sophistication with fine Italian quality and gorgeous leathers. We believe in creating fashionable footwear that combines affordable luxury, stunning design, and complete comfort for our customers. Quality and service are paramount to us, alongside creative vision and a determination to continue innovating and creating amazing shoes.

marketing.dept@modainpelle.com

I have lots of Moda shoes and found them to be very consistent in size until I recently ordered trainers in my usual size which were so small could hardly get my foot in them and then had to pay to send them back. I complained but they didn’t respond. Very disappointing as I have been such a good customer as all the boxes in my wardrobe will testify
Ordering and delivery were excellent. Unfortunately I was disappointed with the product. It wasn't as luxurious as I was expecting. The hat and gloves were slightly different in colour and the hat didn't fit the way I expected.
Shoes/boots are always lovely quality but if needing to return something it can be costly, try sending via Hermes as this seems to be the most cost effective. Also many packages have turned up with the shoe box very damaged fortunately no damage to the shoes however when trying to contact Moda to discuss I’ve had no response at all to emails. Summary, lovely products but disappointing customer service.
I like my boots and shoes however I think it’s wrong you can’t take back to store for a refund and you have to pay for returns when they’re going to be exchanged for another size. You stuff isn’t cheap I’m sure you could give a better returns service!! Cheaper store offer free returns so could you. I definitely has put me off buying more items from you which is a shame because I’ve bought a lot! I know it’s out others off from buying too.
Until my last purchase I was really happy you sent my boots purchase with two different boots in the box I sent it back hoping they’ll send me my original order still waiting to hear from them at moment are not anymore on website I hope you won’t disappoint me with cancellation thank you
No problem with the delivery however it cost me £18 to return which was excessive
Shoes ok, not happy that I have to pay to return the shoes considering the current times with are living and that we are on lock down therefore have no way to try the products on. Shoes are expensive therefore should warrant a free return
I have phoned and emailed you regarding my order more than once, I am shielding and live alone, and not able to send back my order because of the pandemic I have had no replies, very disappointed in your service. I have been a customer for many years and love your shoes but the boots are too narrow. I will return them but waiting for someone to go to post office for me!! I look forwards to a response this time!!!
Returned these as not suitable but not had my refund yet can you advise please ,,,, thanks
Buyers should be aware that if the shoe does not, you must foot the bill for the return. Poor customer service in a competitive marketplace. (Puns intended, but the statement is still true.)
I love your shoes. My last pair I returned as they were to narrow. They did not feel they would soften enough to be comfortable. I think you need to do a better returns system. I've sent the shoes back and I'm still waiting for refund. I payed next day delivery, so I think after more than 10 days I would have my money back. This is not a great experience
The boots I orrdered were lovely but very narrow, so absolutely no good to me.it would be extremely useful to srate this in descriptions of footwear! Then I had to pay myself to send them back, hence I won't be ordering anything else online from you.
I ordered some shoes in a 3 but needed a 4. I asked for a replacement in the correct size but got refunded instead. Now the shoes are back to full price 🤷‍♀️
I ordered a pair of boots. I am a size 6. unfortunately it was not giving around the ankles so l had to return it. It is two weeks now and lm still waiting for a refund.
Although the boots are gorgeous and the price dramatically reduced i found a staple sticking through the inside of the sole and had to take them to the cobblers to get it removed so was a bit upset but still fabulous boots ❤
I have given only 3 stars because I was so disappointed with the shoes I received this time. I ordered 5 pairs and each pair were too small. I’m a standard size 5 but I would guess 4 pairs were really 4.5 and one a size 4. To be fair they were all on sale and possibly not up to the usual standard. I have other Moda in Pelle shoes which I love and which fit but weren’t bought on sale. I won’t do that again!
The shoes are beautiful quality but as fit is so important on shoes there should be a free return service if you want people to order online.
a few shoes are not in good condition ,
absolutely loved my new pewter trainers but so disappointed having worn them only a couple of times to find that the decorative zip has come apart and the right shoe squeaks when i walk. All together a failure and now reluctant to purchase from moda again. An expensive mistake
Experience of buying was ok but really need to know if my payment has gone through. I thought I bought the product at the time so it come as a surprise in an email Not easy to make payment
Moda in Pelle is rated 4.58 based on 9,303 reviews