Moda in Pelle Reviews

Returns Process
Easy
Read Moda in Pelle Reviews

About Moda in Pelle:

Founded in 1975, Moda in Pelle has been crafting beautiful shoes for over 40 years.
We take great pride in combining British sophistication with fine Italian quality and gorgeous leathers. We believe in creating fashionable footwear that combines affordable luxury, stunning design, and complete comfort for our customers. Quality and service are paramount to us, alongside creative vision and a determination to continue innovating and creating amazing shoes.

marketing.dept@modainpelle.com

Love receiving shoes from Moda. Fast, efficient service, lovely packaging of great products. Usually buy in the sale so consider my purchases great value as great quality shoes that look amazing.
Good quality products. I love my new boots. Leather is sooo soft and they are sooo comfortable. Love all my other shoes and boots purchased in the past. Never disappointed. The only reason I didn't give 5 stars is the delivery. I wish the courier could drop off the parcel at pick up points, like a local shop, instead of home delivery option only. I work so I'm not at home most of the time. Other companies do offer it. I would definitely be buying more if it was an option. Or perhaps next day delivery with an option for weekend delivery.
Lovely trainers but unfortunately the sizing is too small and there was no bigger size, so gave them to my sister.
Fantastic shoes and boots delivery was very quick too
Loved the boots but they were very hard on the bottom so had to put gel insoles in to make them more comfortable
Great quality shoes lovely design, a shame that you have to pay for returns and no return to stores.
Very comfy and stylish Trainers with lovely design
Excellent, prompt service with shoes shown off to best advantage from every angle. Have tried shoes on in their shop so know my size, only down size of shopping on line cannot see/feel the fabric. Would recommend the site
Good quality boots fine size heal nice and comfortable
Quick service, happy with my purchase
Just loved my new trainers so much I bought another pair.
Love the range, quality of leather and styles. Have previously bought a few items from qvc. For the future I would love to see styles with lower heels, but in RED.
Fast delivery and shoes true to size
Service was good.
The shoes are beautiful and the heel height is perfect for looking dressy and comfort.feel these are a good versatile shoe to have in my wardrobe for those dress up times.
Lovely quality footwear.Great styles and comfortable fit.Love the design detail
Love them look good and comfortable
I have shopped ModaInPelle for years. Quality of goods superb and customer service. Not a problem with refunds or returns. For the future however, it would be great to have a free or minimal agreed payment to return items as very expensive otherwise. Also, a plus would be to have the option of a wider fit as shoes/boots slightly on the narrow side and for the older woman, little bunions get in the way. πŸ™‚ All in all I would recommend the brand.
Excellent value for money
I purchased a pair of shoes and boots, I found the website easy to use, loved both shoes and boots and received my order in a timely fashion. Will definitely buy again.
Moda in Pelle is rated 4.58 based on 9,302 reviews