Moda in Pelle Reviews

Returns Process
Easy
Read Moda in Pelle Reviews

About Moda in Pelle:

Founded in 1975, Moda in Pelle has been crafting beautiful shoes for over 40 years.
We take great pride in combining British sophistication with fine Italian quality and gorgeous leathers. We believe in creating fashionable footwear that combines affordable luxury, stunning design, and complete comfort for our customers. Quality and service are paramount to us, alongside creative vision and a determination to continue innovating and creating amazing shoes.

marketing.dept@modainpelle.com

Cost of returns is terrible
Very expensive returns which I didn’t realise before buying. Bought trainers and laces were marked, the gold button (embellishment) on one trainer fell off after first wearing and the zip on one side does not open completely which are all annoying . Not really happy with my experience though 1 star as the trainers I bought are comfortable
Appalling Customer Service.
These shoes were very narrow. I’m a size 6.5 and ordered the 7 but they did not fit. I was very disappointed.
I was really disappointed with both pairs of trainers, the colour was not as expected or depicted, so had to return, at my own cost.
Still haven't received my order which was placed on the 2 February 2021
Boots returned, still no refund nearly 2 months later. Will not buy from you again. Returned an Amazon item, refund in 2 days!!!!
Double Aedededed
The boots came very narrow, send them back on the 12th Feb 2021 still not received my £54. Would like to know why it's taking so long.
Can’t believe you are charging for sending items back when there is no option to take back to store. I bought some boots that was too big and it cost me over £11 to send back. I won’t be ordering on line again!!
Ordered size 7 NOT size 7 Cost a lot to return
Returned to you because they were faulty---couldnt even try them on because the zip refused to open. Returned on 8th December and paid £11 postage to ensure they arrived safely. You refused to pay the postage and i am still waiting for a refund. These trainers cost £ 79 by the way. A very unhappy customer--Patricia Webb.
Customer service very poor.
Good Morning Sylvia I am so sorry you are disappointed with the service you received. I can see we have communicated with you regarding this matter however if you remain unsatisfied we will of course assist further. Moda
I ordered 2 pairs of boots and waiting over two weeks - my delivery was returned for some reason. I then asked for it to be redelivered and same happened again. I then cancelled the order. Very disappointed with the service.
I ordered 2 pairs of knee high leather boots, so not cheap. Neither of them fitted, but I had to pay to return them! So it basically cost me £10.00 to try on 2 pairs of boots. I won’t be ordering from here again. That’s appalling!
Good Afternoon Thank you for taking the time to leave your feedback. At Moda we consider all feedback invaluable. I appreciate your comments regarding the Returns Policy and we ensure this is noted,. Thanks Moda
No idea, it’s a gift for a birthday later this month
Briar trainers in white cost £99.95. Great looking trainers but with a design fault. The black patent heel grip at the back is as hard as steel, making the shoes agonising to walk in and impossible to wear. Such a shame because the rest of the shoe is lovely. Sadly I have to return them - but disappointed to find I have to pay for my own return - especially after having paid such a premium non-discounted price.
I received shoes that were two different sizes. I would never make another purchase from you again.
Absolutely shocking customer service, never received such poor service having to chase a refund for tracked package return. Shoes received were used, worn or returned by someone else. Shocking communication from the customer service dept. Saying it was my job to prove the package had arrived at their end. Would not order from them again
Made a complaint about returns. I was told a manager would call me back but heard nothing & it’s been weeks now. I was a very good customer to Moda but not anymore.
Moda in Pelle is rated 4.58 based on 9,303 reviews