Moda in Pelle Reviews

Returns Process
Easy
Read Moda in Pelle Reviews

About Moda in Pelle:

Founded in 1975, Moda in Pelle has been crafting beautiful shoes for over 40 years.
We take great pride in combining British sophistication with fine Italian quality and gorgeous leathers. We believe in creating fashionable footwear that combines affordable luxury, stunning design, and complete comfort for our customers. Quality and service are paramount to us, alongside creative vision and a determination to continue innovating and creating amazing shoes.

marketing.dept@modainpelle.com

Very pleased with the quality of my first two purchases, will definitely buy more 😊
I have purchased several pairs of trainers from Moda - the quality cannot be beaten! The leather is absolutely beautiful - so soft and comfortable from the get go! I can’t recommend them highly enough!
I didn’t receive my goods
Beautiful shoes, prompt delivery and a treat that doesn’t break the bank . Very high end styles that will take you anywhere
Really beautiful boots that were very reasonably priced. Also very quick delivery to Australia which is impressive.
I love Moda footwear - stylish, comfortable and great value. Add zing to many outfits!
Love love love this label. The quality, price point and deliver time was great. Obsessed with my shoes. Great quality and they are shoes that last and are so comfortable.
Gorgeous soft leather, really comfy. Arrived quickly and easy ordering. Highly recommended
My go to whenever I am after shoes, boots or trainers. Always great styles although more recent sale purchases have been a little inconsistent on size...ie. Narrower and shorter than normal compared to previous styles purchased.
I bought a pair of trainers from moda and never shopped anywhere else all my shoes are from them there service is excellent always quick delivery and quality is excellent too.
very happy with the service, and love the styles.
Excellent service and delivery was fantastic, shoes were a present for my wife and she loves them.
I love this brand, I have bought boots, shoes and training shoes all of which are all so comfortable, stylish and of great quality. The online service is easy and on average I have received my purchases within 2 to 3 days.
Love my boots so does everyone else Even brought my daughter a pair off black ones
The trainers arrived on time and in lovely packaging. My partner wears them literally every day. She says they're so comfortable that these are now her 'go-to' footwear. She gets endless comments about them
👍👌🏻 Fantastic shoes love mine
I just love the styles, comfort and the lovely ladies at the Leeds Victoria Quarter shop. It's my go to shoe shop!!
After only 1 wear of trainers the decorative studs fell out. Could rub them off with finger. Somehow customer service think this is normal saying it doesn't affect being able to wear them !!!!!!!!!. Total waste of money.
I have several different styles & they are all a good fit & so comfortable, the delivery is very fast & no problems with returns.
Bought a pair of slip on trainers in light gray they came quickly they are soft and easy to put on they are not heavey like some they look fab with anything you wear would highly recommend.
Always a great experience ordering online delivery is always earlier than expected and returns are really easy I always shop with confidence at Moda.
Moda in Pelle is rated 4.58 based on 9,389 reviews