Moda in Pelle Reviews

Returns Process
Easy
Read Moda in Pelle Reviews

About Moda in Pelle:

Founded in 1975, Moda in Pelle has been crafting beautiful shoes for over 40 years.
We take great pride in combining British sophistication with fine Italian quality and gorgeous leathers. We believe in creating fashionable footwear that combines affordable luxury, stunning design, and complete comfort for our customers. Quality and service are paramount to us, alongside creative vision and a determination to continue innovating and creating amazing shoes.

0113 2007 310

customerservices@modainpelle.com

Very pleased with the quality of my first two purchases, will definitely buy more 😊
Excellent customer service
I ordered my Mode in Pelle trainers direct, I loved them on sight, but after wearing them I just adore them, the quality, the feel of the leather, plus the beautiful styling , I will always love you!!
Fantastic shoe and sandals,quality leather,very well made ♥️ I was devastated when they closed shop in Nottingham
Recently purchased 2 pairs of the Aglitz hidden wedge trainers 1 white, 1 navy. They are so comfortable and are perfect with any outfit, jeans and a jacket or a dress. Dressed up but cool!
I have always loved Moda in Pelle shoes because they are fantastic quality, very reasonably priced and high fashion. They are also big advocates of the Pink Ribbon Foundation a charity close to my heart. Keep up the great work!
Moda in Pelle 5 star review on 21st May 2022 Moda in Pelle 5 star review on 21st May 2022
I have a few pairs of shoes now from this fantabulous shop and have had many comments from friends and even a stranger asking where I got my pink trainers from because she had to get a pair ☺️
The best shoes and handbags i have ever brought
Quick delivery and gorgeous range of footwear. Very happy with purchases made so far
I love the wide fit styles I have recently purchased 4pairs .please make more styles,I have never had such a comfortable shoes.
Normally it is a very speedy delivery for the click and collect option but I was not advised when my last order had reached the store. By chance I called into the store to enquire if it was there and luckily it was.
The shies look good and feel comfortable!
Fantastic footwear, on trend styles and a good fit, I can walk all day in these shoes from the first moment I wear them! Never disappointed with Moda in Pelle brand.
Very quick delivery, love my silver trainers so comfortable and high quality
Lovely comfortable wedges, high but comfortable
By far the best quality shoes you will ever buy! Moda in Pelle are just superb in every way 😊❤️
i purchased a pair of sandals last month, they arrived very quickly! and are so comfortable and really smart! and so good quality and i think reasonably priced in view of the quality! I definitely will buy from Moda in Pelle again.
Trainers are so comfortable and stylish. They fit every occasion I have ordered some sandals too!
Moda in Pelle are my favourite shoes every pair I buy just fit perfectly and I love wearing them. I have boots shoes and sandals and every pair is a joy to wear.
Gorgeous and the most comfortable shoes very stylish and good leather my boots are so soft and such a good fit will always buy Moda in Pelle
Thought these sliders were comfortable at first, leather good quality but the top part of the sandal doesn’t give when you walk in them causing pain and discomfort Even though I got them in the sale it’s been a waste of money
Moda in Pelle is rated 4.66 based on 14,145 reviews