Moda in Pelle Reviews

Returns Process
Easy
Read Moda in Pelle Reviews

About Moda in Pelle:

Founded in 1975, Moda in Pelle has been crafting beautiful shoes for over 40 years.
We take great pride in combining British sophistication with fine Italian quality and gorgeous leathers. We believe in creating fashionable footwear that combines affordable luxury, stunning design, and complete comfort for our customers. Quality and service are paramount to us, alongside creative vision and a determination to continue innovating and creating amazing shoes.

0113 2007 310

Moda in Pelle 5 star review on 8th September 2021
Georgina Heywood
Moda in Pelle 5 star review on 8th September 2021
Georgina Heywood
Very pleased with the quality of my first two purchases, will definitely buy more 😊
As always the products are exquisite The sizing is perfect The delivery is spot on Value for money is exceptional I don’t shop anywhere else for my footwear
Small shop but well set out. Everyone was very helpful but not pushy, and a great purchase was made.
Communication on the progress of my delivery really helped especially working from home and in between video calls
I just adore the style,quality and comfort and the originality.
Excellent quality and service.
Lovely boots. Really comfortable & stylish
The staff at Meadowhall were really helpful! I absolutely love my shoes, wore them on my first holiday abroad in 3 years and they made me feel really special, so comfortable to wear and look absolutely stunning! Looking forward now to purchasing boots from you for Autumn! πŸ‚ I’m a huge fan of your boots too!
Moda in Pelle 5 star review on 15th September 2021
Great quality footwear with a point of differencex
Great shoes
Brilliant service, fantastic sale bargains and really stunning but comfortable shoes
Just love receiving my parcels from Moda , always a quick service whilst letting you know every step of the way when your parcel will arrive more than that they arrive perfectly packaged and heel to toe , very important to me as I worked in shoes all my working life . πŸ˜„
Ordered in the evening arrived by 2pm the following day. Shoes as described excellent quality.
Beautiful shoes to look at and wear there just perfect with all your styles and colours
I was very impressed with my trainers, they are both beautiful to look at and also very comfortable, not something you usually find.
As usual great design is combined with absolute comfort. I will be wearing these
Have used this company a few times & have always been pleased with the ease of use & delivery service.
Purchased trainers in the sale which arrived promptly - fit true to size and good quality
Best shoes ever I have 25 plus and boots Good fir
Great shoes and great service!
Visited the Leeds store to see if I could get some black loafers. The lady was very helpful and knowledgeable regarding the style and fit. Very pleased with my purchase.
Moda in Pelle is rated 4.61 based on 10,586 reviews