Moda In Pelle Reviews

89% of reviewers recommend Moda In Pelle

About Moda In Pelle: Founded in 1975, Moda in Pelle has been crafting beautiful shoes for over 40 years.
We take great pride in combining British sophistication with fine Italian quality and gorgeous leathers. We believe in creating fashionable footwear that combines affordable luxury, stunning design, and complete comfort for our customers. Quality and service are paramount to us, alongside creative vision and a determination to continue innovating and creating amazing shoes.

customer service
"Brilliant boots, very comfortable and smart, arrived very quickly. Thank you. C"
"The inner sole started moving down after I'd worn them four or five times. I can't wear them now to walk in as the part below is rough and hurts my heel. This was the second pair of boots I'd bought and the first pair had had the problems quite a few months after I'd purchased them. This pair was pretty immediate!!! Please change glues!!!!!"
"I have had a Lot of shoes and boots, all great. Returns are also very good. Great customer service."
"Excellent for comfort for my arthritic ankles."
"Quality shoes & boots that look great & are comfortable to wear"
"Excellent products and fast delivery too."
"Just ordered ankle boots from Moda in Pelle....love.. love...love them...they were in the sale and I didn't expect such good quality...thank you Moda"
"Absolutely love my shoes and boots I order from Moda.....and the delivery is great too...."
"Top quality boots from a top notch company. Fast, well packed delivery. Thanks"
"Lovely shoes and accessories. Good on line service, delivery and returns."
"Look lovely and smart but I got horrendous blisters when I first wore them that my feet were bleeding. Haven’t worn them since."
"Fab quality, quick delivery- happy customer."
"Order processed very quickly. Boots are amazing...love them!!"
"I just love Moda in Pelle. Amazing footwear and amazing service."
"Shoes are lovely and comfortable good quality, came really quickly. Will definitely purchase from this supplier again"
"Very happy with my scalf thank you. Absolutely love moda in pelle 😊"
"Very comfortable boots and in a lovely suede material and a great colour."
"Great service and products. Speedy delivery no problems at all."
"Love boots from Moda, always smart and super comfy."
"Comfortable and great silver boot. Took them on holiday - no need to wear them in. True to size."
Moda In Pelle is rated 4.56 based on 1,453 reviews