Moda In Pelle Reviews

89% of reviewers recommend Moda In Pelle

About Moda In Pelle: Founded in 1975, Moda in Pelle has been crafting beautiful shoes for over 40 years.
We take great pride in combining British sophistication with fine Italian quality and gorgeous leathers. We believe in creating fashionable footwear that combines affordable luxury, stunning design, and complete comfort for our customers. Quality and service are paramount to us, alongside creative vision and a determination to continue innovating and creating amazing shoes.

customer service
"My wife loved the shoes they are very smart comfortable and very well made. She also liked the very smart shoe box that they came in. Delivery was excellent we will be buying more that the two pairs she already owns."
Posted 48 minutes ago
"Always impressed with Moda In Pelle, superb quality and great value especially if you can get what you want when they have a sale. You certainly get what you pay for!!"
Posted 52 minutes ago
"Love the trainers I get from Moda in Pelle so much I now have had 5 pairs! So comfortable and smart. The loafers are also so comfortable to wear. Quick and efficient service too."
Posted 1 hour ago
"Wide fit otherwise beautiful sandals"
Posted 1 hour ago
"Superb service, shoes arrived on time and well packaged, cannot fault."
"Fast delivery and beautiful shoes"
"Lovely shoes, nicely packed, speedy delivery, what else could one want. Thankyou."
"Stunning sandals and so comfy. These are a must!!"
"Great offers, lovely shoes, fast delivery!"
"The sandals I bought online were very well made, stylish and comfortable. The service was excellent and they arrived quickly. Also very good value for money."
"Horrendous ordered new boots online received a pair of well worn boots which I returned by Royal Mail only to be “lost” on route! Thankfully I paid by Paypal and they refunded my money after Moda in Pelle refused - will never deal with them again."
"Looked fab, but were THE most uncomfortable shoes I have ever put on my feet... they don’t bend as you walk. Do not buy, you will regret"
"Quality all the way, super quick delivery"
"Súper experience. Ordered my shoes 9pm normal delivery, they arrived first thing next day. Love Moda in Pelle, worth every penny."
"Very pleased with my shoes as always"
"Beautiful sandals, exceptional service and very speedy delivery - wot's not to love!!"
"From the first wear these sandals where so comfortable no pinching or rubbing ."
"Fabulous, fabulous shoes and boots! I have made endless purchases over the last 10+ years and have always been completely happy with the gorgeous styling, fit and quality. It’s always my first stop when I need to indulge in yet another pair of something beautiful . . . !"
"Very prompt service, got my refund sorted in no time"
"Customer service very good - very quick delivery, love the leather they use."
Moda In Pelle is rated 4.55 based on 1,815 reviews