Moda In Pelle Reviews

92% of reviewers recommend Moda In Pelle

About Moda In Pelle: Founded in 1975, Moda in Pelle has been crafting beautiful shoes for over 40 years.
We take great pride in combining British sophistication with fine Italian quality and gorgeous leathers. We believe in creating fashionable footwear that combines affordable luxury, stunning design, and complete comfort for our customers. Quality and service are paramount to us, alongside creative vision and a determination to continue innovating and creating amazing shoes.

"The overall 2 items that were purchased in the sale are of decent quality however, the sizing is huge. Not everyone in life is the perfect size of foot and this company should consider bringing in half sizes"
"Fantastic shoes and exceptional quality, I have recommended your shoes to many of my friends. Resently, I took a shoe back to totally different store that I purchased them with a minor fault. I did not know of the after care service you provided for the lifetime of your shoes. My shoe was sent away and back within a week with the minor fault rectified. I was promised a brand new pair if it could not be repaired. Great shoes."
"Have shopped with Moda in Pelle for lots of years now. I think there style of footwear, especially sandals, are my favourite brand of shoes to wear. I have recommended them to many family members and friends. I will continue to purchase in the future."
"Excellent service, beautiful shoes. Really pleased with my purchase thank you"
"Love my shoes very comfortable good quality leather ."
"Absolutely love this style of shoe. Have had various colours in this Style over the years and I love them. Unfortunately being an older person who doesn’t feel old but hasn’t got the income she used to have, I only buy them in the sale! But when I was employed I was happy to pay for these gorgeous shoes."
"Great styles. People always ask where I get my shoes"
"Bought lots of shoes/boots/sandals , my last pair , a little dissapointed , marks on both shoes Emailed & got the problem resolved My Favourite shoe shop , can’t wait for new seasons to buy early"
"purchased 2 pairs of wedges -fabulous shoes and excellent service from Moda in Pelle"
"Great quality and service and good value for money"
"Love Moda shoes, true to size and very comfortable."
"Absolutely love the sandals!! Got the blue and coral and they are so stylish and comfortable!! I do however find that the sizing is very inconsistent with Moda in Pelle. I am a size 4.5 and in some Moda in P shoes I wear 4 (like these sandals) and some 5 which makes it difficult to buy online.. Otherwise, lovely purshase!!"
"Fabulous shoes exalant fast delivery and easy payment."
"Great shoes, great service!"
"Overall I found the order process relatively easy and my sandals arrived as indicated."
"Excellent comfort, style and variety, when i wear my collection of shoes people always comment how nice they are. i continue to buy year on year. never dissapointed."
"Love my shoes, very comfortable and delivery was quick, very satisfied customer."
"Excellent products, easily purchased & delivered with no fuss and expeditiously."
"Fabulous comfortable and stylish."
"My favourite brand, always so comfortable and lots of styles to choose from."
Moda In Pelle is rated 4.60 based on 216 reviews