Moda In Pelle Reviews

93% of reviewers recommend Moda In Pelle

About Moda In Pelle: Founded in 1975, Moda in Pelle has been crafting beautiful shoes for over 40 years.
We take great pride in combining British sophistication with fine Italian quality and gorgeous leathers. We believe in creating fashionable footwear that combines affordable luxury, stunning design, and complete comfort for our customers. Quality and service are paramount to us, alongside creative vision and a determination to continue innovating and creating amazing shoes.

Telephone
"the two pair of sandals i purchased are just awesome very very pleased with them also the quality very well made thankyou bronwyn haynes new zealand"
Posted 29 minutes ago
"Arrived very quick, lovely filp flops"
"great choice and very prompt delivery"
"Great service"
"Always quick efficient service, and of course gorgeous shoes and boots."
"Excellent product of real quality, first class delivery and service."
"I always get good service and I think their products are very good quality . I always look to Moda first when buying shoes handbags etc and often find I am spoilt for choice. The5 have a good returns policy and if I have needed to contact customer service I have always been impressed with the way my query has been dealt with."
"Love Moda in Pelle shoes and boots! They are my go to whatever I need. And also I just love to browse even when I am not buying!!"
"Great service with quick delivery 📦"
"Love Moda in Pelle unique stunning designs"
"the shoes are very good and of great quality. It was also delivered on time."
"I brought 2 pairs of sandals. Both fab. Good fit and many comments asking where they’re from.x"
"I was very pleased with my purchase which arrived very quickly"
"Really classy, comfy shoes. I love them"
"Was happy with the delivery time and very happy with my me shoes. Love them they are so comfy"
"I really love the shoes, they are so so comfortable. And above all i love the design."
"everything met expectations and I will have no hesitation in ordering again."
"Delighted with my new ankle boots. Comfortable fit and good quality. Delivery was very fast."
"Fab boots colour and quality exactly as described."
"Love their shoes in particular their high wedge pendulum ones, great for cruising as they are super comfy, really wish they would bring back the black and silver sparkly ones. Excellent shoes if your feet are slightly wider as they are generous in size."
Moda In Pelle is rated 4.64 based on 243 reviews