Moda In Pelle Reviews

86% of reviewers recommend Moda In Pelle

About Moda In Pelle: Founded in 1975, Moda in Pelle has been crafting beautiful shoes for over 40 years.
We take great pride in combining British sophistication with fine Italian quality and gorgeous leathers. We believe in creating fashionable footwear that combines affordable luxury, stunning design, and complete comfort for our customers. Quality and service are paramount to us, alongside creative vision and a determination to continue innovating and creating amazing shoes.

Click Here
customer service
Returns & Refunds
refunds process
Difficult
returns process
Easy
"These are honestly the most uncomfortable shoes I’ve ever worn. Far too high round the ankles and very heavy. Like wearing boats on your feet"
"Boots were a very narrow fit. Ordering and returns process was very efficient."
"Love mode in pel have lots of shoes from there so comfy and nice very well made would recomend to anyone"
"Moda are a very good organisation to deal with and their shoes are fabulous. Both design and quality are well above the norm."
"I love this company and the majority of my shoe purchases for many years have been from you. However the latest pair of boots i bought online, i am a littke disappointed with. Firstly o. the pictures they look Matt black but are a actually black with silver sparkle throughout but more disappointingly was a glue spot in the front of one of the boots. Ordinarily i would have sent them back as damaged but i needed black boots for that evening so had to make do. KR Jude.."
"All of the purchases were as per usual great quality and arrived in a timely manner apart from one which was replaced in store. Thank you"
"The sandals was lovely. I wore them on my holidays and was really comfitable."
"I love my Moda in Pelle shoes and can only recommend them. We used to have a shop in Romsey but sadly I think Farnham is the nearest. The online service was absolutely fine."
"So glad I made this purchase after much contemplation about the colour. It's look so smart, beautiful and comfortable."
"I live in Switzerland and ordered 2 items on 19th Sept and didnt receive until middle of October when i wrote to find out about the where about of my items, only to be told its being returned to the warehouse."
"Fantastic customer service, shoes arrived as promised and I love them both stylish and comfortable."
"Bet good online service and I received my shoes in excellent condition . Thank you"
"The shoes were absolutely fabulous really comfortable and are perfect for my wedding."
"I love the style and comfort of mods in Pelle"
"Unfortunately the sandals I received recently were not of the standard I would have expected from moda in pelle. On both sandals the back heels were not finished properly. Again, it is too expensive to pay for delivery and return payments so have kept. I have had to return other sandals but also have received 2 other pairs which have been lovely."
"I ordered shoes and a scarf, both arrived on time and are lovely. The shoes look great and are really comfortable, I'm tempted to buy more of the same in different colours."
"Returned -fit was rather narrow , otherwise truly beautiful boots.! Will be back!"
"Perfect, goods received as described, excellent service."
"Shoes were returned as didn’t fit."
"Lovely pair of boots. Very well made and fit perfectly."
Moda In Pelle is rated 4.46 based on 3,246 reviews