Moda In Pelle Reviews

90% of reviewers recommend Moda In Pelle

About Moda In Pelle: Founded in 1975, Moda in Pelle has been crafting beautiful shoes for over 40 years.
We take great pride in combining British sophistication with fine Italian quality and gorgeous leathers. We believe in creating fashionable footwear that combines affordable luxury, stunning design, and complete comfort for our customers. Quality and service are paramount to us, alongside creative vision and a determination to continue innovating and creating amazing shoes.

"I’ve had some awesome shoes from this company. From the stylish trainers to the chic flats I wear to work."
Charlotte Lambert
Verified Buyer
"Have worn mods in pelle shoes for years - obsessed!"
"Love the shoes, styles and sizing. Excellent experience buying on line. Fast delivery return process efficient and replacement or refund is swift."
Bridget Colloby
Verified Buyer
"Stylish shoes with the benefit of comfort. Like the elastic sling back strap"
"Love the style and quality of leather. Very comfortable"
"Purchased sandals online. I’m a size 8! Had to pay for delivery despite sandals costing £69! They were too small so they had to be sent back and they advise sending back by recorded delivery...more cost to me! Out of pocket considerably! Would not recommend to anyone else"
Julia Pollock
Verified Buyer
"I’m always amazed how well made and comfortable your shoes are. I tend to buy more pairs than i set out to buy!"
"Ordered 2 pairs of shoes for a wedding so I could decide between them, they came really promptly and I find the fit of your shoes are fantastic!"
Freda Lightfoot
Verified Buyer
"I am absolutely delighted with my Moda boots. Bought one pair locally and ordered these because they were so beautifully comfortable. It's long time since I had such lovely leather. Service was excellent too. Thank you to Moda. Freda"
Donna Durnell
Verified Buyer
"Easy to order fast free delivery. Most comfortable shoes I’ve ever bought"
Janette Arnold
Verified Buyer
"I received my order in the same week as I ordered on line. The ordering and paying process was quick and easy. I am so delighted with my new shoes they are absolutely fabulous"
Claire Evans
Verified Buyer
"Love shopping with Moda in Pelle. My experience contact customer service has been great. Products ship quickly and are well packaged, and most importantly LOVE the shoes. I started shopping with MIP about a year ago and since then I haven’t had shoes from elsewhere"
Helen Newton
Verified Buyer
"Good collections, quick service"
EILEEN MURPHY
Verified Buyer
"Bought a lovely pair of Red sling back shoes, love them a perfect fit. arrived very fast delivery. Will be shopping with Moda In Pelle again."
Margaret Coombes
Verified Buyer
"The sandals I’d ordered on line weren’t the colour I really wanted - as they were sold out on line - but the extremely helpful young women in Manchester’s Royal Exchange shop rang around and discovered that the right colour would be back in stock a week later and promised to put a pair aside and ring me the moment they arrived. Excellent customer service and - I hope! - the sandals in the colour I want! Great first experience of Moda In Pelle."
Annabella Williams
Verified Buyer
"Exquisite quality. Very stylish and at the same time extremely comfortable footwear. Excellent selection of casual and formal shoes. Very happy with the service, in store (a special mention to Moda in Pelle in Northallerton and store manager Emily Pike), as well as online."
Paula McGowan
Verified Buyer
"Fantastic comfortable footwear which is very attractive so different from the high street at very reasonable prices. A must to be different"
Isobel Wakelin
Verified Buyer
"Excellent speedy service with no problems whatsoever. Easy to order and shoes perfect."
Tracey Graham
Verified Buyer
"Lovely shoes but unfortunately 42 (8) are really a size 7. Please stock 43 (9) as I'm sure more will purchase."
"Although the first pair of shoes I ordered on line didn't fit, I reordered and returned the first pair back to a store effortless and my refund was put back on my card within a few days. I will order again on line if I see more shoes I like."
Moda In Pelle is rated 4.53 based on 81 reviews