Moda In Pelle Reviews

Returns Process
Easy
Read Moda In Pelle Reviews

About Moda In Pelle:

Founded in 1975, Moda in Pelle has been crafting beautiful shoes for over 40 years.
We take great pride in combining British sophistication with fine Italian quality and gorgeous leathers. We believe in creating fashionable footwear that combines affordable luxury, stunning design, and complete comfort for our customers. Quality and service are paramount to us, alongside creative vision and a determination to continue innovating and creating amazing shoes.

As always, a beautiful pair of shoes. They’re well made, stylish and comfortable. They’re true to size and I would recommend.
The sandals are so comfortable to wear and the colour would go with anything. Tempted to buy another pair in a different colour.
Shoes are exactly as stated customer services very responsive
I am a bit annoyed because they scratch very easily but I nonetheless still love them - Great value for the price!
I had to buy on line as shops closed due to coronavirus. The service was very good however the shoes did not fit and I had to return. I then had to pay £3.95 to return. This will put me off buying in future.
Always great products and service
Delighted with my shoes. Exactly as in the picture. Lovely soft leather, and, delivered very quickly. 10/10 Moda in Pelle
I ❤️ Mods in Pelle! I have bought so many pairs of all styles of shoes from them and never had a problem or complaint 😁
I have recently bought a pair of ankle boots and shoes for my friends birthday. We are both size 3 and I know what she likes! I have bought many pairs from Moda and I've loved every pair. They fit very well and I always get many compliments because they are unusual. Highly recommend 🤗
Very good service and shoes were lovely
Lovely soft and comfortable
I had been coveting these red suede mules for ages so when I spotted they were on sale my index finger did not waver over the keypad.
They are fabulous, so comfortable and have become part of my
“Capsule” wardrobe!
Karen x
Lovely Sandals I have 4 pairs in different colours
Good service, 30 days to pay, no problems.
Excellent service , cannot fault. Very pleased with the shoes I have bought these before and they are so comfortable.
The shoes are beautiful and such a bargain also the delivery was wonderful. I am one very happy customer.
Lovely shoes, good price, very comfortable and excellent service
excellent service, quick delivery and wrapped perfectly. I would definitely purchase again.
Great boots , great shoes , ordered 3 pairs all fantstic looking with lovely leather.
Products cane quickly, delightful bag and trainers. Unfortunately I had an issue with a fault on the bag, but the Customer Service Department we most professional and obliging. Great experience.
Moda In Pelle is rated 4.51 based on 5,843 reviews