Moda In Pelle Reviews

Returns Process
Easy
Read Moda In Pelle Reviews

About Moda In Pelle:

Founded in 1975, Moda in Pelle has been crafting beautiful shoes for over 40 years.
We take great pride in combining British sophistication with fine Italian quality and gorgeous leathers. We believe in creating fashionable footwear that combines affordable luxury, stunning design, and complete comfort for our customers. Quality and service are paramount to us, alongside creative vision and a determination to continue innovating and creating amazing shoes.

Very pleased with the quality of my first two purchases, will definitely buy more 😊
Very nice my wife & daughter where over the moon with there traines.and delivery was fast 5*+ brilliant.
Posted 1 hour ago
Always quick delivery
Unique shoes and boots! Efficient delivery.
The quality of their products are of a very high standard.
Ordered some snakeskin boots,they are lovely.
Arrived quickly and even the the box is very stylish!
Great boots. So easy to order. Fast delivery. Would definitely use again.
Quality items at a good price. Fast delivery
amazing service!!!
Could not complete transaction as personal details could not be accepted even though I have purchased before. After several attempt I gave up. Very disappointing as so wanted to purchase boots in sale!
Trainers arrived very quickly and I love them. The soles ar padded and so comfortable.
This shop is a credit to online shopping..
Love my shoes , delivered quickly and on time
From order to deliver was very quick. The both purchases I bought fit lovely true size
Beautifully soft leather, warm comfortable lining and the studs just add a little edge to the look. Just the right shade of green to go with my uniform and they are comfortable enough to wear when stood on feet all day. Considering repeat purchase!
Excellent service. Super comfy. My first place to shop
Love your shoes, size 7 is a perfect fit. The designs are so different from other shoe retailers. Easy to use website and items always arrive nicely packaged and on time.
Gorgeous fit
So stylish going to buy a 2nd pair for back up
Really great style with comfort and excellent customer service.
I returned item unfortunately.haven't had any communication about the returned item.thankyou.
Another brilliant purchase. Absolutely live these trainers, lightweight comfortable and very stylish
Moda In Pelle is rated 4.56 based on 8,614 reviews