Moda In Pelle Reviews

92% of reviewers recommend Moda In Pelle

About Moda In Pelle: Founded in 1975, Moda in Pelle has been crafting beautiful shoes for over 40 years.
We take great pride in combining British sophistication with fine Italian quality and gorgeous leathers. We believe in creating fashionable footwear that combines affordable luxury, stunning design, and complete comfort for our customers. Quality and service are paramount to us, alongside creative vision and a determination to continue innovating and creating amazing shoes.

"The shoes I ordered, which arrived super quick, did not fit and I (regretfully) returned them. The return was easy and a refund issued immediately. Happy with the service and would confidently shop again."
"The boots were exactly as described. Fantastic service ."
"I love the styles offered by Moda in Pelle - it's hard to find other brands with such a nice range of navy shoes too. My only negative comment is the way they are parceled when you order online - the are heat packed in plastic which is pretty much impossible to reuse if you need to send an order back."
"Shoes always a perfect fit"
"Fantastic quality"
"I bought a pair of boots from a local shop. I loved them and wanted another color so ordered them in black. Ordering was easy and delivery very efficient. However when the boots arrived it looked like they had been previously returned by another person. The lace on one shoe was black in places and the tongue on the other boot was badly creased. I have many different styles and colors on Mida in Pelle shoes and boots bought from my local shop. I love the products but was v disappointed by the experience of buying them direct from Moda in Pelle."
"Excellent service ..prompt.efficient and even when I had to return product. .bought more than one for sizing refund was quick x"
"The company was very efficient and my order was sent quickly."
"Clear ordering system and great service when I collected In the Ilkley store."
"Superb service, quick delivery and well packaged. Superb boots - as always."
"Love your shoes boots etc. Perfect fit"
"V dissatisfied. Placed my order >4 weeks ago, money has been taken from the bank and still no sign of the shoes. Wanted the shoes to take on a trip, which has now come and gone. :-("
"I have ordered boots and shoes from yourselves. The quality of shoes, is like putting on a pair of leather gloves. The boots are also very comfortable and perfect fit."
"Superb company. Amazing, attentive customer service! Will definitely order more shoes very soon. C.M. Los Angeles California"
"Always pleased with footwear and service xx love your products and have my friends buying from you xx"
"Love Moda In Pelle footwear always on trend always better made than most of the high street. Just that little bit different! Sadly I am inbetween sizes so recent pitches had to be returned, which was at my expense so free returns would help sales I am sure."
"Took a little longer to arrive. But e mails keeping me up to date on their progress. Loved the boots haven't taken them off yet."
"The boots I ordered were delivered promptly to the shop I requested. The sales assistant was polite and helpful. The boots were just what I wanted and have kept them. The assistant advised me of your return policy and I was quite pleased."
"I have bought a few pairs of shoes and boots from Moda in Pelle and have received excellent service. Their products are excellent quality and are true to the size. I will no doubt be buying more!!"
"Prompt delivery and good quality products. I'm thoroughly pleased!"
Moda In Pelle is rated 4.63 based on 517 reviews